1) don’t hurry.
You have an interesting and valuable system that could be a base for many years despite being oldish. You may end up with Sonos, but there are quite a few things to consider first.
2) preferred music sources.
Please elaborate extensively as it will drive your needs and help us guide you:
- what streaming service(s) do you prefer? Could you consider another one?
- how much local drive based music do you listen to (mp3 library)
- do you prefer playlists or selecting albums. How do you curate playlists?
- do you listen to traditional FM/AM radio
- do you listen to radio-streaming apps (Tunein, ...)
- by experience, most panels are mainly used for power and volume, but with some you may want to actively select source and review meta data.
- do you have such a place? Kitchen, Living room...
- on the contrary, would you prefer to be 100% app based vs a mixed app / panel usage.
- is your family iOS or Android?
- what odd need would you really appreciate?
- you have many amplified zones in the Concerto plus an extra amplifier. Why? Any special room/need?
- how many panels do you have? Which type (attach picture under options)
- do you by any chance have a "Nuvo Dock for iPod" connected as well? It can provide some quick fixes to your needs.
- do you already own a Sonos Connect? (Unclear)
- do you have a home automation system?
- what are your general scripting/programming skills? None/some/intermediate/advanced
BTW, if you have not done it yet, connect the MPS4 to the internet (cable) and download the (old) Nuvo app to your phone. Reviews are poor, but don’t let that put you off. It works good enough with some patience.
With a web browser you can also access a web app (Adobe Flash) for control and standard HTML pages for configuration.