Russound 3.1 Reset
I have tired two methods to reset my Russound DMS 3.1. Neither has worked.
1. Turn the DMS-3.1 Off
2. Set the four source ID rotary switches to the "Unassigned" position (6 o'clock)
3. Power ON the DMS-3.1
4. Wait for the Power LED to start blinking once per second (takes about 30
5. Set the Stream 1 source ID rotary switch to source 5 (12 O'clock)
6. Wait for Power LED to blink with a pattern of three quick flashes and a pause
(about 30 to 60 seconds)
7. Set the source ID switches as required for normal operation and power cycle
With the DMS3.1 turned on and online, insert the USB Flash drive into the back USB port marked AUX.
The Power LED will start out solid, then begin to blink rapidly for 3 mins.
Then it will go solid again for about a min.
Then it will begin to blink again in a slower consistent pattern for 15 mins.
When the firmware update is complete, The front LED will go back to solid.
After about a min, turn off the DMS and remove the USB Flash Drive.
Power back on the DMS3.1
I'm stuck here.