I just built a home last year and like you added a theater and smart devices, wiring, etc
1. Sonance speakers
2. Lutron Radio Ra2 lights, shades, thermostats, motion / vacancy sensors.
3. Chamberlain Jack Shaft MyQ Garage door openers (app based - sweet)!
4. 3 cat 6 / 6a to each TV and coax and utility box for Xfinity box, Apple TV, etc behind larger TVs
5. Cat 6 and 6a to UniFi controller and 6 Ubiquiti access points (1 for outdoor)
6. Hard wired alarm (Honeywell)
7. Finally settled on Crestron Home control.
8. Ran all to equipment room in basement.
9. Hikvision NVR and cameras.
Of everything I added and spent money on, the highest value and most used are the Lutron lights. Bulletproof functionality (came from Z Wave), look great and with motions, we hardly touch a switch at any one time.
At each TV:
Lutron Radio Ra2
Sonance speakers, Sonos sound bar and Lutron shades