We are releasing a new (beta) version of firmware v1.03 - which is intended to address most of the issues reported on this forum as well as a few more direct from customers: You can download it from here as it has not yet posted to our website: personalizedstitches.com/iScan_Mini_01_03_800.zip
* Per specific request from this thread, we added back in the 10 step greyscale patterns so you can at least do a manual greyscale calibration (although this device will not directly interface with calman) - so those of you avoiding upgrades to keep the greyscale patterns from V01.00 can now upgrade.
* As a corollary, we now allow Mini to have an output even without an input (before you needed some input and that essentially determined the output format - now you can manually choose the format using DVDO mode even without an input)
* Fixed all remaining (reported) 50Hz issues - scale from 1080p50 to 4K50 for instance
* Fixed reported 4K pass-through issues
* Some reports of settings not "sticking"- this is resolved by doing a factory reset which is required after a firmware update. This version now forces a factory reset after an update so WARNING - write down your settings before upgrading as they will be lost with this update.
* Various other bug fixes (these are actually the reason for the longer than normal delay between versions as we spent a lot of time in QA finding and fixing small issues)
Reported bugs that we have not yet been able to reproduce in the lab but are investigating (Anyone able to reproduce these we would be grateful for help nailing them down)
* Some users report that using Duo then mini in a chain can lock up Duo on various power downs. - can't reproduce
* Some users report using a matrix switch then mini can lose HDMI audio when switching to SD sources - can't reproduce
* Reported lockups using LG bluray-LG TV, turn off LG bluray - can't reproduce
Grateful for any feedback.
(Will also be posting new avlab, Air3C, and config util shortly if any of you have those products)