HDfury Integral... - Page 101 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 631Likes

post #3001 of 5442 Old 09-29-2016, 08:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 607 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4482 Post(s)
Liked: 1238
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Money Train View Post
OK, so I am just using a workaround. Instead of sending the audio through the Integral, I am just using the audio out on the blu ray player. That works fine for my purposes and I get full sound and video.

However, if I add a device in the future that doesn't have a separate audio HDMI out, such as a 4K Roku, can I send the audio out using an optical connection? I tried testing it out with the blu ray player and the supplied optical cable, but the receiver isn't recognizing a signal. I set the EDID to auto mix mode and the video is working fine. I have the optical cable going from the Integral into the TV Audio optical connection of the receiver (I checked to make sure that the input on the receiver was set to the optical connection). I tried setting the physical audio switch on the Integral to Audio Replaced From Jack, with no luck. Then I set the switch back to the middle position and used the Android app to set the audio to 5.1 S/PDIF Limit under EDID Automix. Again, no sound. Any thoughts?

My equipment is a Denon 5200 avr, Epson 5040ub projector, and a Philips BDP7501 blu ray player.
Yes you can do that.

Audio slide on replacement mode is useless for that.
You need to have audio slide on HDMI (normal)
so if you moved audio switch to replacement, you first have to move it to HDMI before putting in back to middle (in order to select HDMI by default, otherwise it will retain the replacement mode unless you change it using GUI/APP/IR)

First of all, you can verify that sound is correctly sent out via optical out, by just looking at the optical output and check for the red light, if you see the red light, audio is outputting. Kindly please check it.
Then most important is to make sure the source is set to STEREO or 5.1 (5.1+ or DD+ won't travel through 5.1 optical)

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3002 of 5442 Old 09-29-2016, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi,

I have a new configuration, with a Panasonic UB900 as source, then HDFURY (bot input), to JVC DLA-RS400 (bot output).
I successfully removed the HDR, using the HDFury with all default values (after a reset to be sure).

In order to do this I used the Automix mode, and unchecked the HDR Packet case.
Was perfect with a UHD disk, and FHD disk (respectively [email protected], 444 BT2020 and [email protected], 444 RT709).

But with a FHD 3D disk.. got no image.
I had to change to a Custom Edid N° 11 to get back an image.

Is there a reason I can't stay with a [email protected] 444 mode) ?

Rgds,
CL.
post #3003 of 5442 Old 09-29-2016, 04:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyriaque View Post
Hi,

I have a new configuration, with a Panasonic UB900 as source, then HDFURY (bot input), to JVC DLA-RS400 (bot output).
I successfully removed the HDR, using the HDFury with all default values (after a reset to be sure).

In order to do this I used the Automix mode, and unchecked the HDR Packet case.
Was perfect with a UHD disk, and FHD disk (respectively [email protected], 444 BT2020 and [email protected], 444 RT709).

But with a FHD 3D disk.. got no image.
I had to change to a Custom Edid N° 11 to get back an image.

Is there a reason I can't stay with a [email protected] 444 mode) ?

Rgds,
CL.
May be some confusion:

- Usually BT2020 means deep color, if you are at 4K60 4:4:4 you cannot have any deepcolor working. So i'm not sure 4K60 4:4:4 BT2020 was the correct signal you got from UHD disk.
- About 3D: Because UB900 doesn't upscale 3D to 4K60 4:4:4 ? now as to why you had no image, i'm not sure, did you had the green light on when it happened ? if you can reproduce it, please take GUI screenshot.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.

Last edited by HDfury; 09-29-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3004 of 5442 Old 09-30-2016, 08:34 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ihave a question ihave ub 9800 which is 4k tv with 3 4k input 1 10 bit and 1 arc and 1 hdcp2.2
If i want to buy an uhd player and there is feature in it that can down convert hdr to sdr and the player have 2 output one for sound and and one for picture
In this situation do ineed to buy hd fury integral to play an uhd 4k movie with the uhd player ?! And why ?!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
post #3005 of 5442 Old 09-30-2016, 10:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 13
HDFury,

I have a Panasonic UB900 connected with a 6 foot Amazon basic high speed cable->Marantz AV7702 MKII->6ft Amazon high speed cable->HDFury (EDID11)->40 ft Celerity fiber optic cable->JVC RS500. When I get a picture it takes a long time to sync but things look very good with a SDR BT2020 WCG signal. When I stop the playing a UBD BR it goes to the home menu but I get nothing but a black screen. Sometimes the picture doesn't appear until several minutes. The Integral app says "In Top:active" but the Out Top:inactive until at some random point the picture comes back and the output is active again. The Integral logo is always green while this occurs.

I can switch to my cable box or Xbox 1 going into my prepro and the pic immediately comes back.

I've removed the Integral from the chain and had the Marantz to the Celerity and there is no problems syncing but of course I get HDR which I don't want as it is too dim for my setup and hence the reason I got the HDFury.

I have FW ver:0.56.0.31, I know there is newer firmware, would upgrading to that help? Is my Integral broken? For whatever reason, the Integral doesn't want to pass a signal to the PJ when the UB900 is the source.

Thank you for your help,

Basa14
post #3006 of 5442 Old 10-01-2016, 07:14 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
May be some confusion:

- Usually BT2020 means deep color, if you are at 4K60 4:4:4 you cannot have any deepcolor working. So i'm not sure 4K60 4:4:4 BT2020 was the correct signal you got from UHD disk.
- About 3D: Because UB900 doesn't upscale 3D to 4K60 4:4:4 ? now as to why you had no image, i'm not sure, did you had the green light on when it happened ? if you can reproduce it, please take GUI screenshot.
Hi,

So you were right, everything is working the way it should, UHD, 3D,...

One last question : in order to get the best possible image of UHD without HDR on the rs400, is the 11 preset of edid the right choice?

Rgds,
CL
post #3007 of 5442 Old 10-01-2016, 11:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntlaar View Post
Ihave a question ihave ub 9800 which is 4k tv with 3 4k input 1 10 bit and 1 arc and 1 hdcp2.2
If i want to buy an uhd player and there is feature in it that can down convert hdr to sdr and the player have 2 output one for sound and and one for picture
In this situation do ineed to buy hd fury integral to play an uhd 4k movie with the uhd player ?! And why ?!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
If you have a HDCP2.2 TV and HDCP 2.2 player, you do not need Integral !

Now, some wants it because they can trick UHD BR player to output 4K SDR BT2020 deepcolor instead of 4K HDR BT2020 deepcolor. It seems, many prefer the first over the second.

Some others want it because their HDCP2.2 input is 4K60 4:2:0 8b max while their HDCP1.4 input is 4K60 4:2:0 10b which might be your case.

Well there is plenty reasons to want it even if everything is HDCP2.2, so you decide if it worth the money or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basa14 View Post
HDFury,

I have a Panasonic UB900 connected with a 6 foot Amazon basic high speed cable->Marantz AV7702 MKII->6ft Amazon high speed cable->HDFury (EDID11)->40 ft Celerity fiber optic cable->JVC RS500. When I get a picture it takes a long time to sync but things look very good with a SDR BT2020 WCG signal. When I stop the playing a UBD BR it goes to the home menu but I get nothing but a black screen. Sometimes the picture doesn't appear until several minutes. The Integral app says "In Top:active" but the Out Top:inactive until at some random point the picture comes back and the output is active again. The Integral logo is always green while this occurs.

I can switch to my cable box or Xbox 1 going into my prepro and the pic immediately comes back.

I've removed the Integral from the chain and had the Marantz to the Celerity and there is no problems syncing but of course I get HDR which I don't want as it is too dim for my setup and hence the reason I got the HDFury.

I have FW ver:0.56.0.31, I know there is newer firmware, would upgrading to that help? Is my Integral broken? For whatever reason, the Integral doesn't want to pass a signal to the PJ when the UB900 is the source.

Thank you for your help,

Basa14
Yes please update Firmware and please try to take GUI screenshot when you have that blackscreen. then we should know exactly what's happening and should be able to give you solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyriaque View Post
Hi,

So you were right, everything is working the way it should, UHD, 3D,...

One last question : in order to get the best possible image of UHD without HDR on the rs400, is the 11 preset of edid the right choice?

Rgds,
CL
According to some, yes, i suggest you ask this in the RS400 thread you should find users with Integral that can give you their real feedback.

post #3008 of 5442 Old 10-01-2016, 11:11 PM

Yes please update Firmware and please try to take GUI screenshot when you have that blackscreen. then we should know exactly what's happening and should be able to give you solution.

I've attached some pics from the Android GUI app. After I changed the input from the top to bottom input it seemed to work better. After I updated the firmware to the latest version, everything booted up properly, but it apparently reset things as it was playing BT2020 HDR. When I switched to EDID 11 to get BT2020 SDR I got the blank screen again. I powered everything down and then moved both the input and outputs to the bottom slots and then things seemed to work better again. Granted, it probably is more the powering everything off than changing between the top and bottom input and output slots. Do you have any any ideas what may be causing my problems?

Thank you for your help,

Basa14
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161001-231204.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1695993   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161001-231411.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	1696001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161001-231415.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1696009   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161001-232645.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1696017  
post #3009 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 06:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I've attached some pics from the Android GUI app. After I changed the input from the top to bottom input it seemed to work better. After I updated the firmware to the latest version, everything booted up properly, but it apparently reset things as it was playing BT2020 HDR. When I switched to EDID 11 to get BT2020 SDR I got the blank screen again. I powered everything down and then moved both the input and outputs to the bottom slots and then things seemed to work better again. Granted, it probably is more the powering everything off than changing between the top and bottom input and output slots. Do you have any any ideas what may be causing my problems?

Thank you for your help,

Basa14
Please try to take screenshot using windows GUI.

From what you sent it seems it's the celerity cable making issue, did you try to replace by another one ?
I can also see you don't have hdcp slide on 1.4, please move slide switch to 1.4
Always use bottom input when testing.

post #3010 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Please try to take screenshot using windows GUI.

From what you sent it seems it's the celerity cable making issue, did you try to replace by another one ?
I can also see you don't have hdcp slide on 1.4, please move slide switch to 1.4
Always use bottom input when testing.
I've attached some screenshots from the Windows GUI. When I booted up the system starting up the UB900 I got no input. After I put a UHD BR in it synced and an image appeared. There was no problem getting an image from the XB1. This time I was able to switch from HDR to SDR and back with the usual 15-20 second sync time. The only change I made to the Integral was to change the switch to HDCP 1.4 as you instructed. Would turning off "Deep Color" in the player reduce the amount of bandwidth necessary? I've always thought that was an unused function from years ago that didn't do anything. Will turning that off effect the picture at all?

It wouldn't be easy to switch out the cable, the tough thing is that I've watched whole movies with no problems. It is so inconsistent. It works and then it doesn't. Are there any other EDID that would still allow the WCG but reduce the bandwidth requirements?

Does which output port used make a difference? Why is using the bottom input port recommended?

Thank you for your help!

Basa14
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Integral with blank screen to UB900.png
Views:	102
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1696385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Integral with screen w UB900 booted up with screen.png
Views:	101
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1696393   Click image for larger version

Name:	Integral with screen w UB900 playing with HDR.png
Views:	101
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1696401   Click image for larger version

Name:	Integral with screen w UB900 playing with SDR.png
Views:	95
ID:	1696409   Click image for larger version

Name:	Integral with screen w XB1.png
Views:	94
ID:	1696417  

post #3011 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I've attached some screenshots from the Windows GUI. When I booted up the system starting up the UB900 I got no input. After I put a UHD BR in it synced and an image appeared. There was no problem getting an image from the XB1. This time I was able to switch from HDR to SDR and back with the usual 15-20 second sync time. The only change I made to the Integral was to change the switch to HDCP 1.4 as you instructed. Would turning off "Deep Color" in the player reduce the amount of bandwidth necessary? I've always thought that was an unused function from years ago that didn't do anything. Will turning that off effect the picture at all?

It wouldn't be easy to switch out the cable, the tough thing is that I've watched whole movies with no problems. It is so inconsistent. It works and then it doesn't. Are there any other EDID that would still allow the WCG but reduce the bandwidth requirements?

Does which output port used make a difference? Why is using the bottom input port recommended?

Thank you for your help!

Basa14
Ok according to screenshot this goes up to 450MHz, so you should really try to replace the celerity (just for testing) as i'm quite sure that's the issue here.

To answer your question regarding bottom input, please read previous pages, i just explained again recently and explained dozens times in this thread already. thank you.

You can of course limit everything at 4K60 4:2:0 8b and it should work, you can run this test. But yes you are losing picture quality and colors.

post #3012 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 11:47 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I have a LG 79UB9800. I am trying to hook a Xbox One S to the 10 bit HDMI 3 port. I plugged it in straight to the TV using a 6 foot cable into the Integral and a 15 foot out. Both are these cables "Minc High Speed HDMI Cable 6Ft (1.8m) -26AWG,CL3,HDMI 2.0 -Supports 4K 3D and ARC with Ethernet -24K Gold Plated Connector and Quality Braided Cord -For Xbox PS3 PS4 PC Apple TV Ultra HD ETC"

I used the default settings of the Integral out of the box. When I go to the TV I get the attached message that my TV does not support 4K 10 Bit at 60Hz which I know it does. If I change the Integral to the 1.4 out the TV says that the it is on the Deep Color input and the signal is not Deep Color and I need to change input.

I hope I didn't waste $300 on this HD Fury when I could have just used HDMI port1 and not done the deep color
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_2198-4.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	1696577  
post #3013 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Ok according to screenshot this goes up to 450MHz, so you should really try to replace the celerity (just for testing) as i'm quite sure that's the issue here.

To answer your question regarding bottom input, please read previous pages, i just explained again recently and explained dozens times in this thread already. thank you.

You can of course limit everything at 4K60 4:2:0 8b and it should work, you can run this test. But yes you are losing picture quality and colors.
HDFury,

Thank you for patiently answering all of my questions. I'll have to see if I can try a different cable.

Would EDID 21 still allow for WCG as it says it uses HDR? Would I still get the WCG and even if it is only 1080P, my PJ uses native 1080p panels with the eShift technology.

Basa14
post #3014 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Hi there

Have you updated the integral to the newest firmware?

If not please visit hdfury website and upgrade.
Lastly you will need to use the ios, android or pc app to change the edid. I would use the [email protected] 4:4:4 600mhz hdr bt 2020 full sound which allows all options on the xbox to check out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik braucht View Post
I have a LG 79UB9800. I am trying to hook a Xbox One S to the 10 bit HDMI 3 port. I plugged it in straight to the TV using a 6 foot cable into the Integral and a 15 foot out. Both are these cables "Minc High Speed HDMI Cable 6Ft (1.8m) -26AWG,CL3,HDMI 2.0 -Supports 4K 3D and ARC with Ethernet -24K Gold Plated Connector and Quality Braided Cord -For Xbox PS3 PS4 PC Apple TV Ultra HD ETC"

I used the default settings of the Integral out of the box. When I go to the TV I get the attached message that my TV does not support 4K 10 Bit at 60Hz which I know it does. If I change the Integral to the 1.4 out the TV says that the it is on the Deep Color input and the signal is not Deep Color and I need to change input.

I hope I didn't waste $300 on this HD Fury when I could have just used HDMI port1 and not done the deep color
post #3015 of 5442 Old 10-02-2016, 07:25 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 4
If you select that edid and view the input resolution on the windows app or tablets app it should show the signal you are receiving.

I would test and report back.

Quote:
HDFury,

Thank you for patiently answering all of my questions. I'll have to see if I can try a different cable.

Would EDID 21 still allow for WCG as it says it uses HDR? Would I still get the WCG and even if it is only 1080P, my PJ uses native 1080p panels with the eShift technology.

Basa14
post #3016 of 5442 Old 10-03-2016, 06:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik braucht View Post

Just update the unit, you do not have the good firmware for X1S edid detection.

Quote:
HDFury,

Basa14
Yes, and you can also use automix with HDR forced.

post #3017 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 19
This might be a strange question. I just acquired a Denon AVR-X3200 receiver & everything is working flawlessly going into my display (Vizio P65-C1) EXCEPT for my XRGB Mini Framemeister. I get picture on all the inputs of the receiver except no audio. No matter what console I used through the Framemeister, there is no audio but picture is fine. I was previously using an Onkyo TX-NR838 receiver with no issues. I'm assuming it might be the HDCP 2.2 inputs on the Denon causing the lack of audio because the Onkyo only had one HDCP 2.2 which I previously used exclusively for my Panasonic 4K disc player. Would the Fury be something that might help with my audio woes?
post #3018 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Liked: 51
I don't know if I'm having a player issue, integral issue, or display issue. I already asked this in the player thread but was pointed here.
I'm using a Phillips UHD player -> Integral -> JVC X700R. Custom profile 10 (WCG SDR) is loaded in the Integral.

Highlights clip pretty hard with any source on the player, streaming, 4k blu-ray, or blu-ray. WCG with BT2020 profile on the projector or standard gamut with Rec 709 on the projector.
Details can be brought back by turning the contrast on the Phillips Player down to "-10."
Can the integral be doing something or is it the player? Things look fine at "-10" but it just seems odd that I would even need to do that. I think -12 or -15 is the lowest.

I doubt it is the display as other sources look fine.
post #3019 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 03:46 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Hi HDFury,

Any chance there is any discount coupon code for the integral? I want to buy another one
post #3020 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I have the following setup

JVC RS500
Marantz AVR8802a
Nvidia Shield
Monoprice 50 ft Luxe Series CL3 Active High Speed HDMI
HD Fury Integral

All have the latest firmware installed.

Nvida Shield -> AVR8802A -> JVC RS500 = there is no signal.
Nvida Shield -> AVR8802A -> HD Fury Integral -> JVC RS500 = [email protected]
Nvida Shield -> JVC RS500 = [email protected]

What should I be looking at to get 4K using the HD Fury Integral?
post #3021 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 05:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 6062
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthompson View Post

JVC RS500
Marantz AVR8802a
Nvidia Shield
HD Fury Integral

Which custom EDID are you using? I use "10", which is 4k/60 420 12 bit BT2020 Full Sound and NO HDR.

Also, do you have HDCP set to

XBR65A9G / XBR65A8F / 55R615
ATV4K / Uverse / Sony X800M2
AVRX6500H / RP-8000F / RP-504C / RP-502S / FV15HP
post #3022 of 5442 Old 10-07-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgtfreek View Post
Which custom EDID are you using? I use "10", which is 4k/60 420 12 bit BT2020 Full Sound and NO HDR.

Also, do you have HDCP set to

It's currently set to HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 with both input/output cables on the top input of the Integral & set to EDID 10 - still 1080P
post #3023 of 5442 Old 10-08-2016, 06:11 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Hello people, I have read a lot on this thread, as well on the official website of the HD Fury integral, but I can't find the following answer:

Is this device multivoltage, 110v-220v? I live in Argentina and we use here 220v so I need to know if I can plugg it straight to the energy without using any power converter.

Thanks in advance.
post #3024 of 5442 Old 10-08-2016, 07:31 AM

Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos2992 View Post
Hello people, I have read a lot on this thread, as well on the official website of the HD Fury integral, but I can't find the following answer:

Is this device multivoltage, 110v-220v? I live in Argentina and we use here 220v so I need to know if I can plugg it straight to the energy without using any power converter.

Thanks in advance.
When buying the unit there is an option to choose the power supply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Carlos2992 likes this.
post #3025 of 5442 Old 10-08-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunyabiziz View Post
When buying the unit there is an option to choose the power supply.

Yes I know that, but I though that the power supply was only to choose the european or american plugg, not to supply 110v or 220v.
post #3026 of 5442 Old 10-08-2016, 09:32 AM

Liked: 20
Ah okay sorry misread. My US adaptor input is rated at 100-240v -50/60Hz. Hope that helps

Carlos2992 likes this.
post #3027 of 5442 Old 10-08-2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunyabiziz View Post
Ah okay sorry misread. My US adaptor input is rated at 100-240v -50/60Hz. Hope that helps

That was what I wanted to know, thanks!
post #3028 of 5442 Old 10-09-2016, 01:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbryant View Post
This might be a strange question. I just acquired a Denon AVR-X3200 receiver & everything is working flawlessly going into my display (Vizio P65-C1) EXCEPT for my XRGB Mini Framemeister. I get picture on all the inputs of the receiver except no audio. No matter what console I used through the Framemeister, there is no audio but picture is fine. I was previously using an Onkyo TX-NR838 receiver with no issues. I'm assuming it might be the HDCP 2.2 inputs on the Denon causing the lack of audio because the Onkyo only had one HDCP 2.2 which I previously used exclusively for my Panasonic 4K disc player. Would the Fury be something that might help with my audio woes?
Do you know what kind of audio format goes out from FrameMeister ? (guess it's stereo).
It could very much be an EDID issue in that case Integral will help for sure.
Did you make sure the X3200 is running latest firmware ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AekaGSR View Post
I don't know if I'm having a player issue, integral issue, or display issue. I already asked this in the player thread but was pointed here.
I'm using a Phillips UHD player -> Integral -> JVC X700R. Custom profile 10 (WCG SDR) is loaded in the Integral.

Highlights clip pretty hard with any source on the player, streaming, 4k blu-ray, or blu-ray. WCG with BT2020 profile on the projector or standard gamut with Rec 709 on the projector.
Details can be brought back by turning the contrast on the Phillips Player down to "-10."
Can the integral be doing something or is it the player? Things look fine at "-10" but it just seems odd that I would even need to do that. I think -12 or -15 is the lowest.

I doubt it is the display as other sources look fine.
Please take screenshot of Integral GUI when you are having issue (EDID and CONFIG PAGE)
We haven't tested the philips player yet, should be done before end of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody Hadi View Post
Hi HDFury,

Any chance there is any discount coupon code for the integral? I want to buy another one
Sorry, Paypal have updated a lot of things on 31 September and we had to remove all coupon code, there is currently no coupon code working as the paypal update made an issue (order details was missing when coupon was in use).
We will look into it further when we have time. Sorry for that.

Quote:

JVC RS500
Marantz AVR8802a
Nvidia Shield
HD Fury Integral

Nvida Shield -> JVC RS500 = [email protected] >>> Is this results using the same 50feet cables ? If yes, what are the others cables in use when you have Integral and/or AVR in the chain ?

On Integral : Make sure you have HDCP slide on 1.4 and that you are using Bottom input. (also put EDID slide on AUTOMIX)

Quote:
It's currently set to HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 with both input/output cables on the top input of the Integral & set to EDID 10 - still 1080P
As just said, BOTTOM INPUT, HDCP SLIDE ON 1.4 and EDID slide on AUTOMIX. if that does not work, put EDID slide on CUSTOM with the DEFAULT custom EDID (4K30 or 4K60 4:2:0 8b) and report if you got a picture in this condition.

Once you have tested botton input and hdcp slide on 1.4, then if you still have issue, it's more likely a cable issue.

post #3029 of 5442 Old 10-09-2016, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 17
To HDfury or anyone that knows,

I have this configuration...
Philips video > Integral > JVC X500 > Panasonic 65ST50
Philips audio > Denon X4000

When the projector (JVC) is on and the TV (Panasonic) is off and I select EDID 10, I get the setting I want. When the TV is on and the protector is off, I do not a picture until I select EDID 20. Is there a way to assign different EDIDs to each output without having to select every time? Oh and sometimes even when the TV is off, EDID 10 doesn't work on the projector until I unplug the TV. They are never on at the same time.

-Tony

Last edited by Disto; 10-09-2016 at 05:48 PM.
post #3030 of 5442 Old 10-09-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Nvida Shield -> JVC RS500 = [email protected] >>> Is this results using the same 50feet cables ? If yes, what are the others cables in use when you have Integral and/or AVR in the chain ?

On Integral : Make sure you have HDCP slide on 1.4 and that you are using Bottom input. (also put EDID slide on AUTOMIX)

As just said, BOTTOM INPUT, HDCP SLIDE ON 1.4 and EDID slide on AUTOMIX. if that does not work, put EDID slide on CUSTOM with the DEFAULT custom EDID (4K30 or 4K60 4:2:0 8b) and report if you got a picture in this condition.

Once you have tested botton input and hdcp slide on 1.4, then if you still have issue, it's more likely a cable issue.
So I tried that and I get a picture but still 1080P. Directly connecting the HDMI cable from the shield to the projector = [email protected]
Think I'm going to try a fiber cable and see what the results are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Tags
K8500

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page