Integral 0.46.0.22 FW Update and GUI 1.4 are available from the Download Tab
Make sure to install silabs driver first if you haven't yet done so.
This update IS mandatory
if you are having an issue, we will ask you to run this version.
If everything works fine in your setup you can wait further improvement to upgrade your unit.
Total Control APP 1.0.4 for Android is available from the Download Page and should be live on Google Market in the next hours. (It does not yet include the below additions, approx 2 weeks from now, you will have all below features supported from the APP.)
Here is a summary of what's new since we last announced an update on this thread.
More details are available in the ReadMe file of each download.
Integral Firmware Update 0.46.0.22 and USB GUI PC Windows Software 1.4
- IF/HDR auto demo mode improved (IFX demo final)
- HDR MODE ON/OFF Demo now available for Samsung JSxxxx owners or LG HDR display owners, or any HDR display owners! Turn the HDR MODE ON/OFF from your TV whenever you want
- GUI shows information about the Source device if it sends the SPD infoframe.
- GUI includes detection for 10-bit 4k60 420 mode.
- GUI includes detection for color spaces.For example, when using Shield in 10bit mode it reports BT2020 color space.
- Integral LED LOGO on/off
- 4k60 600MHz -> 4:2:0 force mode support broke on shield since its last update. It has been verified working on PC Desktop from TOP and BOT outputs.
Known issue: There is some issue with Shield non-processed BOT output still in this mode.
- Added / replaced the custom selectable EDID tables with the following:
4K30 4:4:4 + Full Sound (default)- Added HDR HOTKEY mode now set CEC SP as HDR DEMO MODE ON and CEC LP as HDR DEMO MODE OFF.
4K60 4:2:0 8bit 709 + Full Sound (300MHz)
4K60 4:2:0 10bit BT2020/HDR ON+ Full Sound (371MHz)
4K60 4:4:4 8 bit 709 + Full sound (600MHz)
4K60 4:4:4 8 bit BT2020/HDR ON + Full sound (600MHz)
- Added Input Priority mode for autoswitching enhancement.
- Added BT2020 forced flag option for EDID automix.
- Added HDR Data packet in automix mode: 2.0 / 5.1 / Full Audio / HDR data packet / BT2020
- Added Manual or Auto AVI Infoframe Injection
- Added "HDR mode force" that will send out AVI mods + HDR IF everytime there is a resync.
- Improved robustness built in mode detection (might slightly help in HDMI cables issue)
ARC: some early fw do have ARC support but its not fully functional, work in progress.
CEC: Channel switch, work in progress.
The Default CUSTOM EDID is now 4K30 4:4:4 after update (instead of 4K60 4:2:0 previously). We did that to allow 4K30 display owners to also have a picture out of the box.
If the previous custom EDID was perfect for your setup, you can use it or any other from the above list (or your own) by simply selecting it from the GUI dropdown menu (as per picture attached)
Please note that all EDID tables are already within the Integral Unit, so you do not need to READ/WRITE/CHECKSUM and all the advanced options for advanced users, just pick the one you want from the dropdown and that's it, it's in use !
Some sources device like SHIELD will default to 1080p60 with a 4K30 4:4:4 EDID unless you select resolution over frame rate preference in settings.
If you have a HDR display, you should have fun and good time testing this release (a video is following shortly)
: I'm sorry the CEC solution for your setup is not yet on this package, we know what have to be done for your setup, it's underway. (see PM)
: Do you want Blue Led ON/OFF too ?