Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
I preordered the new Vertex2 and have a few basic questions. I’ll have an HTPC, Xbox One X, and a PS4 Pro as inputs.
- Output 1 —> Denon x4400 -> JVC x790 Projector
- Output 2 —> Denon 730H -> LG OLED B7
1. My x790 is in a seperate room. To connect the RS232/DB9 adapter. I just need a standard male to female 3.5 mm audio extension cable?
2. The Vertex will allow the two outputs to send different 4k input signals simultaneously? Therefore, I can watch movies on the projector while my kids play Xbox or PS4 on the Oled (or vice versa).
3. The Vertex will allow the two outputs to send the same 4k input signal simultaneously?
4. The Vertex can be controlled via the Logitech Harmony hub?
Rec Room: JVC x790 w/120" Silver Ticket screen, Denon x4400H 5.1.4 with Kef Q100 L/R, Q200 centre, T101 surrounds, Ci160er rear atmos, Energy Rc-Mini - front atmos, SVS PC-2000. Family Room: LG 65B7P OLED, Denon s730H 5.1 - Kef Q500, Q200c, Energy v-mini - surrounds. Calibration Gear: X-Rite i1Display Pro, Calman Home Enthusiast, trial & error, and a patient wife.