#####> What's new/fixed in 0.7 (beta)
1. EDID system is changed. DIP9 and DIP10 control EDIDs with some differences:
When EDID10 is ON, this means a fixed 1080p60 12bit HDR capable with up to SPDIF max audio. This setting will not allow ATMOS but it will allow up to the optical output maximum.
When EDID10 is OFF then this means a dynamic mode. The video is still 1080p60 12 bit with HDR and BT2020 capability always added and the audio is controlled with DIP9. When DIP9 = ON, then stereo audio, when DIP9 = OFF then audio is copied from sink.
Example, to get ATMOS, use both DIP switches in OFF position. ATV will allow HDR to be output regradlesss of the sink capability and will output ATMOS (of course ATV setting internally must also be enabled).
2. The FPGA controls the AUX jack with TIP=DATA, RING = CLK, SLEEVE = GND. Mini-DIN outputs DATA
3. FPGA now shuts off the LEDstrip when there are mode changes or cable plug/unplug. There is no fix possible if you remove power from X4. If you remove power X4 cannot send black to LEDs and they will stay at whatever was the last signal.
4. Made other improvements as encountered.
#####> What's new/fixed in 0.6 (beta)
1. Ambient Light : Added support for 12b PCH led. Default length is 56 LED - 18 top/bot and 10 sides. Count begings from the lower left corner of TV when looking at it direclty ahead.
2. Ambient Light : You can control brightness with the X4 slide switch. there are 16 levels and for now, you need to slide the switch each time. we didn't yet make it so that you can just hold up/down yet.
Available here: http://www.hdfury.com/tools/X4_HDR_SDR_0.7_beta.zip