HDFury Integral 2 - Owners Thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 69Likes

post #361 of 707 Old 03-01-2019, 11:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 607 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4479 Post(s)
Liked: 1237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBullen View Post
An update on this problem. Haven’t tested the projector yet but connected the ATV 4K directly to the Integral 2 as you asked. In Automix and without any flags set, I can only set to HDR, 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 on the Sony TV, however no DV as long as I don’t force the “DV Force Metadata” flag or change to custom EDID with “5” Sony A1 LLDV... instead of Automix

Mike

Hi Mike,

Please export config when you try ATV4K > INTEGRAL2 in AUTOMIX without any flags and cannot get DV. so we can check the created EDID see if it's space issue or something else. (sometimes when AVR and TV EDID are already full, some data might be dropped when combining them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo1234 View Post
yes i have purchased 4 6 foot cables new and swap them all to be sure and still have a random slow flash and some hash lines from time to time

thanks
Can you try to take picture or make a video clip of the issue ? given the signal is only 300MHz, cables can only be the culprit if they are extremely bad, otherwise it might be physical issue on hdmi connector.
Which brand name are they ?

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 707 Old 03-02-2019, 04:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 11
KableDirekt

I have tried 4 cables each with the same result

I played with it and did work it out but have a few ?

If i plug the integral direct to the projector setting as you directed

ROku>Integral2> JVSrs56

SOURCE to any Integral2 input.
TOP OUT to PJ
SCALE SLIDE on AUTOSCALING
EDID SLIDE on Custom

I get a clean picture I then move it to this config
with out powering the projecter down

Roku>AV7705>Inegral2>JVC56

the pic remains stable I can power down power up change inputs no problems

but if i cold start unplug the power from the wall and then restart the last config fails

I hope this helps Thank you

Last edited by robo1234; 03-02-2019 at 04:21 PM.
post #363 of 707 Old 03-02-2019, 12:37 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Hi Mike,

Please export config when you try ATV4K > INTEGRAL2 in AUTOMIX without any flags and cannot get DV. so we can check the created EDID see if it's space issue or something else. (sometimes when AVR and TV EDID are already full, some data might be dropped when combining them)

OK, seems I got some progress here. After trying a couple of things without the Denon in between AND reconnecting everything again with the Denon it seems the latter forgot about a lot of things, especially EDID's
Automix now gives me: ATV 4K set on DV, the Sony TV gives me DV, when switching to HDR content the ATV 4K follows and nicely gives me HDR on the Sony.
The same for SDR. The ATV 4K is also nicely switching back to DV after the content has ended. BTW, the ATV 4K is set on Dynamic Range Match, which was already the case before.

Now, when switching to the PJ, the ATV 4K stays in DV (with washed out colours) but when I choose an HDR title the PJ switches to HDR with perfect PQ and stays there, if I choose a DV title after that it also nicely outputs HDR and doesn't switch back to DV.
I guess this has more to do with how the ATV behaves than with the Integral 2 itself.

When I switch back to the Sony TV it automatically gives me DV again and HDR, SDR when needed due to content.

Mike

Sony XBR-75X940E (75XE9405) | Sony XBR-55X9305E (55XE9305) | Sony VPL-HW55ES | Optoma UHD51 | OPPO UDP 203 + 103D | Denon X4200W + PMA-520AE (Atmos Front) | 2 x Apple TV 4K | 2 x JBL Northridge E80 - JBL Northridge E150P/230 - 2 x ELAC B5 - 4 x ELAC A4 - ELAC Uni-Fi UC5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #364 of 707 Old 03-03-2019, 08:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo1234 View Post
KableDirekt

I have tried 4 cables each with the same result

I played with it and did work it out but have a few ?

If i plug the integral direct to the projector setting as you directed

ROku>Integral2> JVSrs56

SOURCE to any Integral2 input.
TOP OUT to PJ
SCALE SLIDE on AUTOSCALING
EDID SLIDE on Custom

I get a clean picture I then move it to this config
with out powering the projecter down

Roku>AV7705>Inegral2>JVC56

the pic remains stable I can power down power up change inputs no problems

but if i cold start unplug the power from the wall and then restart the last config fails

I hope this helps Thank you

Did you try ROKU > INTEGRAL2 > AVR > JVC ?
what are the results in this scenario ?

Or ROKU > INTEGRAL2 > one output to AVR/ one output to JVC ?
Please add a link to the post where you described issue initially.

When you say "then restart the last config fails", what do u mean by fail ? blackscreen ? something else ? try to export config when you have that "fail"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBullen View Post
OK, seems I got some progress here. After trying a couple of things without the Denon in between AND reconnecting everything again with the Denon it seems the latter forgot about a lot of things, especially EDID's
Automix now gives me: ATV 4K set on DV, the Sony TV gives me DV, when switching to HDR content the ATV 4K follows and nicely gives me HDR on the Sony.
The same for SDR. The ATV 4K is also nicely switching back to DV after the content has ended. BTW, the ATV 4K is set on Dynamic Range Match, which was already the case before.

Now, when switching to the PJ, the ATV 4K stays in DV (with washed out colours) but when I choose an HDR title the PJ switches to HDR with perfect PQ and stays there, if I choose a DV title after that it also nicely outputs HDR and doesn't switch back to DV.
I guess this has more to do with how the ATV behaves than with the Integral 2 itself.

When I switch back to the Sony TV it automatically gives me DV again and HDR, SDR when needed due to content.

Mike

Ok, so are we ok now or still something to sort out ? I guess ATV needs a restart for fresh edid read, or hotplug event.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #365 of 707 Old 03-04-2019, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:

Ok, so are we ok now or still something to sort out ? I guess ATV needs a restart for fresh edid read, or hotplug event.

Hi thanks for coming back about this. Not sure if things are sorted out yet. Behaviour is not always reproducible, on top of that I am getting these already familiar black-outs while watching through the projector AND when having both TV and projector plugged in on the Integral 2. I saw this also on my former Integral (see that thread where I explained that a couple of months ago). When pulling out the TV cable, even though it is in standby, the black-outs disappear. I bought the Dr. PSU and later the Integral 2 to get rid of these in the first place, happens when in Automix with no flags set.

I need to further investigate, I will send config ASAP.

Mike

Sony XBR-75X940E (75XE9405) | Sony XBR-55X9305E (55XE9305) | Sony VPL-HW55ES | Optoma UHD51 | OPPO UDP 203 + 103D | Denon X4200W + PMA-520AE (Atmos Front) | 2 x Apple TV 4K | 2 x JBL Northridge E80 - JBL Northridge E150P/230 - 2 x ELAC B5 - 4 x ELAC A4 - ELAC Uni-Fi UC5
post #366 of 707 Old 03-04-2019, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
You need to try it, situation where you have AVR at Integral2 output and then AVR output goes back Integral2 input are not common and can be problematic in many regards as it all depends on how each device are reacting with input/output.

I told you what I could, now you need to run test on your own. I cannot guess remotely the results

IF shield at input turns OFF, unit should switch to other input if ACTIVE (that's autoswitch)
IF source (shield) keep sending +5v then autoswitch cannot work, you need to set INPUT PRIORITY.
When INPUT PRIORITY is ON, as soon as new input is up, Integral2 will switch to it.

Now the question is what happens when SOURCES > AVR send a signal to Vertex input which is by default for your SHIELD use case set to SPLITTER MODE, since both connected device at output will get the signal as well and that means your AVR input will get the signal too, it's very own signal back.
If AVR does nothing with it then it will work, but if AVR gets confused then you need to change to MATRIX mode so the path INTEGRAL2 INPUT>OUTPUT from AVR OUTPUT > PJ is separate. In matrix mode, 2x 18Gbps signal can pass thru at the same time, that avoid AVR to get a signal going to it's input.

So to summarize: First try it !
If problem switching input, set INPUT priority and remember that Integral2 will now switch to any active input as soon as its up.
If still problem, then use Matrix mode when you use SOURCES > AVR > INTEGRAL2 > PJ and use SPLITTER mode for SHIELD > INTEGRAL > AVR/PJ
Hi! Sorry I’ve not got back to you, only just got round to having a play. The first option, to loop the output of the avi back into the integral2 didn’t work.
Tried input priority to forced, still no joy. Then tried matrix, seems to be working on matrix swap. Only thing is, pj reports a 4k signal even when only 1080 is being played. I tried turning off upscaling on port 0 but then nothing plays 4k. Also, osd seems to overlay text over itself.
Cheers
Stebe
post #367 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 04:48 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I need to split an HDMI signal 4K HDR HLG with Dolby Digital audio into:

One passthrough HDMI output (same as input)
One HDMI with 1080p video and Stereo audio

The source box can also output stereo over Optical Toslink, if needed to be embedded on the second HDMI output.
Any idea if Integral2 could be enough?

I think HLG does not need SDR conversion, since with the Gofanco splitter I bought, I can get good SDR picture in 4K and 1080p without any SDR conversion.
post #368 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 05:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighairybloke View Post
Hi! Sorry I’ve not got back to you, only just got round to having a play. The first option, to loop the output of the avi back into the integral2 didn’t work.
Tried input priority to forced, still no joy. Then tried matrix, seems to be working on matrix swap. Only thing is, pj reports a 4k signal even when only 1080 is being played. I tried turning off upscaling on port 0 but then nothing plays 4k. Also, osd seems to overlay text over itself.
Cheers
Stebe

Please export config (usermanual p43)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico TheCav View Post
I need to split an HDMI signal 4K HDR HLG with Dolby Digital audio into:

One passthrough HDMI output (same as input)
One HDMI with 1080p video and Stereo audio

The source box can also output stereo over Optical Toslink, if needed to be embedded on the second HDMI output.
Any idea if Integral2 could be enough?

I think HLG does not need SDR conversion, since with the Gofanco splitter I bought, I can get good SDR picture in 4K and 1080p without any SDR conversion.

None of our devices do any AUDIO FORMAT CONVERSION, whatever AUDIO format comes in (and any in existence today is supported), it will goes out.
so if you need to convert Audio, you need a special tool for that.

4K HDR/HLG pass thru and 1080p downscaled secondary output is no problem.
You need HDR>SDR converter if the 1080p device does not support HDR. (you can use HDfury X4 for that)

You can also watch out the new HDfury Diva which is coming out in the next weeks it have HDR>SDR included and other goodies (ambientlight, lag tester, autoswitch any sources, eARC/ARC extraction, etc...)

post #369 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 05:34 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
None of our devices do any AUDIO FORMAT CONVERSION, whatever AUDIO format comes in (and any in existence today is supported), it will goes out.
so if you need to convert Audio, you need a special tool for that.

4K HDR/HLG pass thru and 1080p downscaled secondary output is no problem.
You need HDR>SDR converter if the 1080p device does not support HDR. (you can use HDfury X4 for that)

You can also watch out the new HDfury Diva which is coming out in the next weeks it have HDR>SDR included and other goodies (ambientlight, lag tester, autoswitch any sources, eARC/ARC extraction, etc...)
Would it be possible to embed the Optical toslink containing the Stereo audio, into the second HDMI output?

From what I learnt, HLG looks good on SDR TV and does not require HDR to SDR conversion
post #370 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 05:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrico TheCav View Post
Would it be possible to embed the Optical toslink containing the Stereo audio, into the second HDMI output?

From what I learnt, HLG looks good on SDR TV and does not require HDR to SDR conversion

If you need to input stereo and embed it on the stream, you can do it with Integral1, that's the only device we have that can replace hdmi audio with external audio source, however it needs to be analog stereo and not optical.

HLG looks like HDR on SDR, washed out. you need HDR>SDR converter in both cases since you need tone mapping in both cases.

Not sure where you found HLG looking good on SDR, prolly not real HLG.

post #371 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Please export config (usermanual p43)
Here you are:-)
Attached Files
File Type: txt integralconfigfile5march2019.txt (6.8 KB, 9 views)
post #372 of 707 Old 03-05-2019, 07:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here you are:-)

Ok I had to browse back a while back to refresh memory (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/37-vi...l#post57450640)

so if you tried in matrix mode and no go, the last thing is to turn off any CEC on AVR/PJ (if any) and see if it changes anything. If no changes, Integral2 won't be able to do what you want. And actually no device in the world that I'm aware of, the best solution would be to drive a HDMI cable from AVR to PJ.
If you really cannot do that, then you will need Vertex 2 which have the ability to cut +5v at output so when you use sources at AVR input and AVR output to Vertex2 input, Vertex 2 can keep the PJ output active and completely remove the output going to the AVR (I mean exactly like you would do it physically by unplugging the cable) We have added that on Vertex 2 to solve the crazy Sony Android TV issue in standby mode and it will solve your use case as well.

post #373 of 707 Old 03-06-2019, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Ok I had to browse back a while back to refresh memory (https://www.avsforum.com/forum/37-vi...l#post57450640)

so if you tried in matrix mode and no go, the last thing is to turn off any CEC on AVR/PJ (if any) and see if it changes anything. If no changes, Integral2 won't be able to do what you want. And actually no device in the world that I'm aware of, the best solution would be to drive a HDMI cable from AVR to PJ.
If you really cannot do that, then you will need Vertex 2 which have the ability to cut +5v at output so when you use sources at AVR input and AVR output to Vertex2 input, Vertex 2 can keep the PJ output active and completely remove the output going to the AVR (I mean exactly like you would do it physically by unplugging the cable) We have added that on Vertex 2 to solve the crazy Sony Android TV issue in standby mode and it will solve your use case as well.
But matrix SWAP IS working, or seems to be. The Only thing is, pj reports a 4k signal even when only 1080 is being played, is this normal?. I tried turning off upscaling on port 0 but then nothing plays 4k. Also, osd seems to overlay text over itself.

Cheers
Steve
post #374 of 707 Old 03-06-2019, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
But matrix SWAP IS working, or seems to be. The Only thing is, pj reports a 4k signal even when only 1080 is being played, is this normal?. I tried turning off upscaling on port 0 but then nothing plays 4k. Also, osd seems to overlay text over itself.

Cheers
Steve

Yes if one output goes back to an input then "osd seems to overlay text over itself", you need to turn off OSD if you do such thing. Understand that what you are doing here is not even supposed to work.
Regarding pj reporting 4K it could be an infoframe issue, not sure yet, you need to export config when you have this issue, because previous config was not exported when you had this issue (actually there was no signal when it was exported) so I could not check it.

post #375 of 707 Old 03-07-2019, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Yes if one output goes back to an input then "osd seems to overlay text over itself", you need to turn off OSD if you do such thing. Understand that what you are doing here is not even supposed to work.
Regarding pj reporting 4K it could be an infoframe issue, not sure yet, you need to export config when you have this issue, because previous config was not exported when you had this issue (actually there was no signal when it was exported) so I could not check it.
Here are 3, one with hd via an oppo 93 , 1 with hd from shield, and 1 from uhd from shield.

Steve
Attached Files
File Type: txt integral2oppo93.txt (7.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt integral2shield1080.txt (7.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt integral2shielduhd.txt (7.1 KB, 6 views)
post #376 of 707 Old 03-07-2019, 05:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here are 3, one with hd via an oppo 93 , 1 with hd from shield, and 1 from uhd from shield.

Steve
Hi Steve,

Please tell me in which of these configs you have 1080p in and PJ reports 4K ?

post #377 of 707 Old 03-07-2019, 06:27 AM

[QUOTE=HDfury;57707024]
Quote:

Steve
Hi Steve,

Please tell me in which of these configs you have 1080p in and PJ reports 4K ?[/QUOTE

They all show as uhd on pj.

Steve
post #378 of 707 Old 03-07-2019, 06:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

They all show as uhd on pj.

Steve

Ok please send GUI screenshot of your scaling section.

post #379 of 707 Old 03-09-2019, 04:59 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Need Advice Before Purchasing Integral 2

I am bout to purchase the Integral 2, a GoBlue Dongle and 4 HDFury HDMI 2.0 Cables, but I want to make sure I'm on the right track before I do.

I have the following equipment:
  • LG OLED55B7P TV
  • Samsung HW-K950 Soundbar
  • 4K Apple TV
  • Dish Satellite Joey DVR/Controller
  • Xbox One X

My intent is to keep the Apple TV and the Dish Satellite box hooked up all the time, and swap out the Dish box with the X1X when I feel like gaming, so I think my primary setup would look something like this most of the time:

INPUT:
ATV > 6ft copper > Integral 2 - Input 0
Dish Box > 6ft copper > Integral 2 - Input 1
OUTPUT:
Integral 2 - Output 0 > 6ft copper > LG B7
Integral 2 - Output 1 > 6ft copper > K950
I had an HDFury AVR Key for a while, but it would overheat and I would get audio dropouts, so I decided to move up to a heftier solution. One thing that seems different, and a little confusing to me, is that the AVR Key had an output specifically for Video and one for Audio. The Integral 2 on the other hand, designates the difference between the two outputs by video resolution, "1080" and "2160". Will I be able to send Dolby Atmos to the soundbar out of the "1080" Output 1?

My primary reason for purchasing the Integral 2 is to be able to split the signal so that I can successfully send Dolby Vision to my LG and Dolby Atmos to my soundbar. This is something that cannot be done with the current setup because of the required use of ARC in the chain. My other desire is that it will operate as a smart switcher, choosing the correct Input when it detects a signal.

My main concern is that I'm not going to understand how to setup the device to accomplish what I mentioned above, and my hope is that it can do what I need in the default settings. What do you think?

Finally, I'm purchasing the GoBlue Dongle because I'm running Macs here at the house and I want to have the ability to update the Integral 2 firmware when the need arises. Does this make sense?

Apologies for the long post, and thanks to anyone that takes the the time to read and respond!

Rick Kelly
post #380 of 707 Old 03-09-2019, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Hi,

I need some help and still cant get an answer. May i ask WHY do people use HD Fury Integral for projectors ? what benefits does it bring?

I have an JVC X9500 projector and with HDR content, the Projectors goes into HDR and everything is less eye poping then Non HDR. So would the HD Fury Integral help me ? if yes what would it do.

Thank you
post #381 of 707 Old 03-10-2019, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by syvalley View Post
I am bout to purchase the Integral 2, a GoBlue Dongle and 4 HDFury HDMI 2.0 Cables, but I want to make sure I'm on the right track before I do.

I have the following equipment:
  • LG OLED55B7P TV
  • Samsung HW-K950 Soundbar
  • 4K Apple TV
  • Dish Satellite Joey DVR/Controller
  • Xbox One X

My intent is to keep the Apple TV and the Dish Satellite box hooked up all the time, and swap out the Dish box with the X1X when I feel like gaming, so I think my primary setup would look something like this most of the time:

INPUT:
ATV > 6ft copper > Integral 2 - Input 0
Dish Box > 6ft copper > Integral 2 - Input 1
OUTPUT:
Integral 2 - Output 0 > 6ft copper > LG B7
Integral 2 - Output 1 > 6ft copper > K950
I had an HDFury AVR Key for a while, but it would overheat and I would get audio dropouts, so I decided to move up to a heftier solution. One thing that seems different, and a little confusing to me, is that the AVR Key had an output specifically for Video and one for Audio. The Integral 2 on the other hand, designates the difference between the two outputs by video resolution, "1080" and "2160". Will I be able to send Dolby Atmos to the soundbar out of the "1080" Output 1?

My primary reason for purchasing the Integral 2 is to be able to split the signal so that I can successfully send Dolby Vision to my LG and Dolby Atmos to my soundbar. This is something that cannot be done with the current setup because of the required use of ARC in the chain. My other desire is that it will operate as a smart switcher, choosing the correct Input when it detects a signal.

My main concern is that I'm not going to understand how to setup the device to accomplish what I mentioned above, and my hope is that it can do what I need in the default settings. What do you think?

Finally, I'm purchasing the GoBlue Dongle because I'm running Macs here at the house and I want to have the ability to update the Integral 2 firmware when the need arises. Does this make sense?

Apologies for the long post, and thanks to anyone that takes the the time to read and respond!

Rick Kelly

You cannot update Integral2 Firmware with Goblue, you can only control it and make configuration. to update you need windows computer, if you have a mac you can run bootcamp, // and other virtualization software on it.

BOT OUTPUT can upscale if needed, TOP OUTPUT can downscale if needed.
Connect your AVR to TOP OUT and Display to BOT OUT as you wrote it.
Put EDID slide on AUTOMIX and SCALE SLIDE on AUTOSCALING and it will work out of the box.

Please note that ATV keep sending +5v even in standby mode so switching from such source when they go in standby mode is not possible, you can use option INPUT PRIORITY so the unit will switch to new source as soon as they are up or use manual switching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo cave View Post
Hi,

I need some help and still cant get an answer. May i ask WHY do people use HD Fury Integral for projectors ? what benefits does it bring?

I have an JVC X9500 projector and with HDR content, the Projectors goes into HDR and everything is less eye poping then Non HDR. So would the HD Fury Integral help me ? if yes what would it do.

Thank you
People can use it to force 4K SDR from capable source by presenting EDID with 4K and SDR/BT2020 capabilities.
They also use it to accept up to 4K60 4:2:2 12b and output 4K60 420 8b for 10.2Gbps limited PJ
to provide stream to older AVR while keeping 4K HDR to main display (splitting audio out at lower output signal, that's precisely the above case)
To fix HDCP issue, HDR nits value, etc...

post #382 of 707 Old 03-10-2019, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 2367 Post(s)
Liked: 2230
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemo cave View Post
Hi,

Thank you
The Integral can be used:

- To keep the JVC dynamic iris enabled for HDR content.
- To stop the JVC first generation 4K e-shift projectors (RS500/RS600) from auto-selecting the broken Gamma D when it receives HDR content so we can use custom gamma curves instead.
- To send RS232 commands to JVC projectors to automatically select the appropriate JVC user mode by content type; HDR, HLG, SDR BT2020, and SDR REC709.
HDfury likes this.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral

Last edited by claw; 03-10-2019 at 09:56 AM.
post #383 of 707 Old 03-11-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
You cannot update Integral2 Firmware with Goblue, you can only control it and make configuration. to update you need windows computer, if you have a mac you can run bootcamp, // and other virtualization software on it.

Put EDID slide on AUTOMIX and SCALE SLIDE on AUTOSCALING and it will work out of the box.

Please note that ATV keep sending +5v even in standby mode so switching from such source when they go in standby mode is not possible, you can use option INPUT PRIORITY so the unit will switch to new source as soon as they are up or use manual switching.

Okay, thanks! I've ordered the cables and the Integral 2, and I'll be (reluctantly) creating a bootcamp partition on my Mac for Windows 10. Do you think I need the Goblue device given the limited role I plan for the Integral 2?
post #384 of 707 Old 03-11-2019, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Okay, thanks! I've ordered the cables and the Integral 2, and I'll be (reluctantly) creating a bootcamp partition on my Mac for Windows 10. Do you think I need the Goblue device given the limited role I plan for the Integral 2?

If you have Windows control via your Mac, then I think you won't need GoBlue.

post #385 of 707 Old 03-14-2019, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Just received my Integral2 - very excited! I should have asked sooner, but what setting do I use for HDCP slide, "follow input [GUI]" ?

Thanks again,
Rick Kelly
post #386 of 707 Old 03-14-2019, 12:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Just received my Integral2 - very excited! I should have asked sooner, but what setting do I use for HDCP slide, "follow input [GUI]" ?

Thanks again,
Rick Kelly

Doesn't matter much, it will auto correct if you set it wrong
But yes, default is mid position
syvalley likes this.

post #387 of 707 Old 03-15-2019, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Hi, im new to the forum and i just want to know how to setup to get ultra hd and 7.1 sound using hdmi cables. I cant seem to get sound from my nakamichi. Please help

Optoma UHL55
Roku ultra
Nakamichi shockwafe pro 7.1
Hdfury integral
Yamaha rx-v683
post #388 of 707 Old 03-15-2019, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogs8812 View Post
Hi, im new to the forum and i just want to know how to setup to get ultra hd and 7.1 sound using hdmi cables. I cant seem to get sound from my nakamichi. Please help

Optoma UHL55
Roku ultra
Hdfury integral
Yamaha rx-v683

Please confirm you ,have Integral2 or Integral1
Add link to UHL55 usermanual in PDF format or provide it's max supported resolution, same for RX-V683
Finally, please add link to Nakamichi shockwafe pro 7.1

post #389 of 707 Old 03-15-2019, 10:31 AM

Integral 2 Setup

Quote:
Add link to UHL55 usermanual in PDF format or provide it's max supported resolution, same for RX-V683

I have Integral 2

I can't post links yet since I have only 1 post.
post #390 of 707 Old 03-15-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
I have Integral 2

Optoma UHL 55 user manual
https://www.optoma.com/ap/wp-content...-manual-EN.pdf

Yamaha RX-V683
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audi...downloads.html

https://www.nakamichi-usa.com/shockwafe-pro-71
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version