HDFury Integral 2 - Owners Thread - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 69Likes

post #481 of 707 Old 04-11-2019, 03:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi all,
can Integral 2 solve my problem with AppleTv4k Dolby Vision pass ?
my setup:
Input Apple TV 4k in Dolby Vision:
Output 1 Oled c8 4k
Output 2 Avr 4k but not hdr with Prj 1080p connection on hdmi out so Hdmi is always on

When all is connect can i see Dolby vision content on 4k oled ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 707 Old 04-11-2019, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 607 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Liked: 1240
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrove68 View Post
Hi all,
can Integral 2 solve my problem with AppleTv4k Dolby Vision pass ?
my setup:
Input Apple TV 4k in Dolby Vision:
Output 1 Oled c8 4k
Output 2 Avr 4k but not hdr with Prj 1080p connection on hdmi out so Hdmi is always on

When all is connect can i see Dolby vision content on 4k oled ?
Yes that will work perfectly, just be sure to understand that when you play DV on OLED, there won't be perfect color/picture on 1080p PJ. when OLED is OFF, then PJ will get correct color/picture.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #483 of 707 Old 04-12-2019, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Make sure EDID slide is either on AUTOMIX or CUSTOM.
Put SCALE SLIDE on AUTOSCALING
Connect as you described.
Should work out of the box, if problem export and post config as attachment (usermanual p43)
HDMI 2 works just fine (UHD) HDMI 1 no signal (1080 Darbee)

Config as attachment, can you help me out (?)
Attached Files
File Type: txt LTX_settings.txt (6.9 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 707 Old 04-13-2019, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexii View Post
HDMI 2 works just fine (UHD) HDMI 1 no signal (1080 Darbee)

Config as attachment, can you help me out (?)

It seems darbee simply copy your display edid without changing the max bandwidth to what it can truly support so Autoscale is referring to your display edid instead of true capability of Darbee.
So to fix that, go in GUI > SCALING > AUTOSCALING and chance all AUTOSENSE to 1080p values and you should be fine.

Also make sure to unlock your unit, it is not yet unlocked. see usermanual p13

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #485 of 707 Old 04-13-2019, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Did anybody experience problem with integral2 - loss of signal ?
My current setup is integral2 + goblue plugged in into epson5040ub and signal coming from Denon x4400.
I use it with Roku 4k - at roku I did set 'change refresh rate to match content' thing - so it switches for 60hz to 24hz when necessary.
Integral2 set to convert 4k hdr 60hz to 4k 24hz hdr.

Problem is - that integral hangs up sometime when I exit from playing video and roku changing refresh rate. Projector just shows no signal. Switching to other sources on receiver does nothing.
Only rebooting integral helps (by removing USB power).

I still able to connect to integral2 via bluetooth and change settings - but only unpluging usb helps
post #486 of 707 Old 04-14-2019, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikero View Post
Did anybody experience problem with integral2 - loss of signal ?
My current setup is integral2 + goblue plugged in into epson5040ub and signal coming from Denon x4400.
I use it with Roku 4k - at roku I did set 'change refresh rate to match content' thing - so it switches for 60hz to 24hz when necessary.
Integral2 set to convert 4k hdr 60hz to 4k 24hz hdr.

Problem is - that integral hangs up sometime when I exit from playing video and roku changing refresh rate. Projector just shows no signal. Switching to other sources on receiver does nothing.
Only rebooting integral helps (by removing USB power).

I still able to connect to integral2 via bluetooth and change settings - but only unpluging usb helps
You posted same thing on our discord support server and it was answered there already, please choose one way for getting support and stick with it, otherwise it just delay answer for everyone.

post #487 of 707 Old 04-14-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
It seems darbee simply copy your display edid without changing the max bandwidth to what it can truly support so Autoscale is referring to your display edid instead of true capability of Darbee.
So to fix that, go in GUI > SCALING > AUTOSCALING and chance all AUTOSENSE to 1080p values and you should be fine.

Also make sure to unlock your unit, it is not yet unlocked. see usermanual p13
Still no signal. New info attached. Unlocking went ok (i quess..)
Attached Files
File Type: txt LTX_2_settings.txt (6.9 KB, 13 views)
post #488 of 707 Old 04-14-2019, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
You posted same thing on our discord support server and it was answered there already, please choose one way for getting support and stick with it, otherwise it just delay answer for everyone.
Sorry - I posted in discord 2-3 hours after posting here .
post #489 of 707 Old 04-15-2019, 06:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Im not very good with devices like this... so, how to add this to my setup properly

Current setup is:

HTPC, (GPU is Geforce GTX1080 with 2 hdmi outputs, using only one currently)
Darbee Darblet DVP5000s (this is newcomer for FullHD material)
Marantz SR6011
JVC RS540
Integral 2

Now UHD material works just find from htpc -> avr -> jvc (hdmi input 1) but i wanna add Darbee to my setup, which works only @ 1080p , so how to add it (?) after AVR i believe ?

so device chain should be something like HTPC ---> AVR ----> Integral 2 (input1) and from Integral output0 ----> JVC HDMI input 1 (so this would be only for UHD -material.)
And HTPC ---> AVR ----> Integral 2 (input1) and from Integral output1 ----> Darbee -> JVC HDMI input 2 (and this would be only for FullHD material ..)

What adjustments i need to do for Integral to make this work ? Is there some IF -commands like if video is FullHD use Integral output1 (not 0) or is this even needed ?

When this works ill move to those JVC MaxCLL macros

Quote:
Still no signal. New info attached. Unlocking went ok (i quess..)

Ok but on the config you sent, you have signal going to JVC PJ at 18Gbps, so I assume you have JVC PJ directly connected from Integral2 BOT OUT and JVC PJ is set to the right input for it.
So if you want Darbee to get signal, you first need to make sure JVC is set to the right input where Darbee is connected, I don't think JVC can sync with 2 signals at the same time, so you need to change input to get Darbee to pick up anything.

Please retry and if still problem resend config export when JVC is set to the input where Darbee is connected.

post #490 of 707 Old 04-17-2019, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Ok but on the config you sent, you have signal going to JVC PJ at 18Gbps, so I assume you have JVC PJ directly connected from Integral2 BOT OUT and JVC PJ is set to the right input for it.
So if you want Darbee to get signal, you first need to make sure JVC is set to the right input where Darbee is connected, I don't think JVC can sync with 2 signals at the same time, so you need to change input to get Darbee to pick up anything.

Please retry and if still problem resend config export when JVC is set to the input where Darbee is connected.
AVR output -> Integral 2 input 0. Integral out 0 -> JVC input 2 (UHD, works fine)
And Integral out 1 -> Darbee -> JVC input 1 (No signal)

And that config i just sent.

And yes, i can switch JVC inputs just fine, still no signal. Even if i get AVR out of chain ( HTPC GPU -> Integral -> JVC Input 1 , still no signal). My AVR has only one output.

And if there's no signal when im using JVC input 1, there's also no way to send any configs either from that specific chain.. how could i send it blindly..

Last edited by latexii; 04-17-2019 at 08:13 AM.
post #491 of 707 Old 04-17-2019, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
AVR output -> Integral 2 input 0. Integral out 0 -> JVC input 2 (UHD, works fine)
And Integral out 1 -> Darbee -> JVC input 1 (No signal)

And that config i just sent.

And yes, i can switch JVC inputs just fine, still no signal. Even if i get AVR out of chain ( HTPC GPU -> Integral -> JVC Input 1 , still no signal). My AVR has only one output.

And if there's no signal when im using JVC input 1, there's also no way to send any configs either from that specific chain.. how could i send it blindly..

Once again if JVC input 2 is working fine, then it means there is nothing on JVC input1 until you switch input to jvc input1.
On the config you sent, JVC input2 (integral2 TX0) is in use.

If you don't have a PC monitor and only have PJ at computer output, then for sure it's hard to export config if no signal, I agree. however, you can still at least try to take a GUI screenshot, by pressing PrintScreen on your keyboard and then, switch back to jvc input 2 and paste this screenshot taken blindly, that might help to see where the issue comes from.

Also, please confirm on this: If you remove darbee, does JVC display normally on input1 from Integral2 TOP out ?

post #492 of 707 Old 04-17-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Once again if JVC input 2 is working fine, then it means there is nothing on JVC input1 until you switch input to jvc input1.
On the config you sent, JVC input2 (integral2 TX0) is in use.
Ok. I thought we could dug something out of it, even thou there isnt signal going trough.. finding the showstopper. Quess i was wrong.

Quote:
Also, please confirm on this: If you remove darbee, does JVC display normally on input1 from Integral2 TOP out ?
Darbee works fine alone, without Integral. Integral alone works without Darbee (from both outputs, but picture, like fonts are abit screwd). I think i managed to get some configs out of it (incl. no signal one). There's "blind" screenshot from GUI + working fhd (darbee removed) .config + no signal blind .config. I also put "blind" screenshot when avr was skipped.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LTX_darbeeON_FHD_NoSignal.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	2554462   Click image for larger version

Name:	LTX_darbeeON_FHD__AVRSKIPPED_NoSignal.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	2554472  
Attached Files
File Type: txt Darbee_removed_FHDWorking.txt (6.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt darbee_on_FHDNoSignal.txt (6.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by latexii; 04-17-2019 at 12:01 PM.
post #493 of 707 Old 04-17-2019, 04:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok. I thought we could dug something out of it, even thou there isnt signal going trough.. finding the showstopper. Quess i was wrong.

Darbee works fine alone, without Integral. Integral alone works without Darbee (from both outputs, but picture, like fonts are abit screwd). I think i managed to get some configs out of it (incl. no signal one). There's "blind" screenshot from GUI + working fhd (darbee removed) .config + no signal blind .config. I also put "blind" screenshot when avr was skipped.

In Windows GUI directory, there is a ReadMe.txt file, please read the first part to fix how GUI is displayed as you have some missing text on your screenshot.
I have to study Darbee edid a bit and mixed automix edid. I think I'll find the culprit.

In the meantime please confirm if you have same issue when using custom edid or when using COPY TX0 EDID mode. thanx.

post #494 of 707 Old 04-23-2019, 03:11 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi, Integral 2 solve my Dolby vision problem on ATV, one more question
There is a way to automatic detect and switch wich input source is on ?
Cec ?
thanks in advance
post #495 of 707 Old 04-23-2019, 07:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by altrove68 View Post
Hi, Integral 2 solve my Dolby vision problem on ATV, one more question
There is a way to automatic detect and switch wich input source is on ?
Cec ?
thanks in advance

Auto switch only works with source that does NOT send +5v when in standby mode (popular source that keep sending +5v in standby mode are ATV4K, SHIELD, X1X and many STB)
You can use autoswitch + input priority then it will switch to a source as soon as it's ON (rather than switch to any active one when current goes off > autoswitch without input priority)

The only devices in the world that can autoswitch any sources is our next generation hardware: Maestro/Diva and Vertex²

post #496 of 707 Old 04-23-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
In Windows GUI directory, there is a ReadMe.txt file, please read the first part to fix how GUI is displayed as you have some missing text on your screenshot.
I have to study Darbee edid a bit and mixed automix edid. I think I'll find the culprit.

In the meantime please confirm if you have same issue when using custom edid or when using COPY TX0 EDID mode. thanx.
Ye, same issue when using custom edid or cpy tx0 edid modes. If i use darbee before integral it works, but then ill lose UHD so cant use that... just had to test it out of curiousity. Here's .conf from that also.
Attached Files
File Type: txt LTX_DarbeeBefIngtegralAvrSkipped.txt (7.0 KB, 9 views)
post #497 of 707 Old 04-24-2019, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ye, same issue when using custom edid or cpy tx0 edid modes. If i use darbee before integral it works, but then ill lose UHD so cant use that... just had to test it out of curiousity. Here's .conf from that also.

It seems Darbee is limited to 1080p 8b. I though it would handle up to 12b for FHD.

Anyway.

There is a few thing you can try, first if using AUTOMIX, see if results differs when you enable "no YCbCr" flag. (restart source after you change automix settings)
If you set SCALE SLIDE to AUTOSCALING, try changing default AUTOSENSE to 1080p 8b.
You can also try SCALE SLIDE on CUSTOM position and make sure the right section of GUI > SCALER > CUSTOM SCALING > PORT1 [TOP] > 1080p60 is set to RGB 8b

Would be nice to see some proper screenshot once you have applied the fix so it display nicely.

If none of that works, come in our discord support server and send private message to user hdfury so you can try special firmware.

post #498 of 707 Old 04-26-2019, 11:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Arrow X1X LLDV on LG TV update

On 29 DEC 2018, our devs made an update for X1X LLDV on LG TV and I somehow forgot to put it live

If you want to add Native support for X1X LLDV and LG TV, please go in HDfury.com > Product > Integral2 > Download Tab, just download latest firmware package and just update FPGA (or both if you have older MCU update running).
> make sure to remove lock after update (see usermanual p13)

My deepest apologies for that guys.

post #499 of 707 Old 04-29-2019, 08:14 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Ho, just bought the HDFury Integral 2 and I need to trigger DV on my B7 LG. How can I do that? Tried the custom Default for LG but I get only HDR. I’m able to trigger DV with the edid I’ve found on the calibration thread but the screen remains black. What can I do?

Video: LG OLED 55 B7v | Calibration: i1D3 OEM, Calman Enthusiast.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V585, Polk s15e, Polk s10e, Polk s35ce, Klipsch N12 SW.
post #500 of 707 Old 04-29-2019, 08:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 2372 Post(s)
Liked: 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRobotoPlus View Post
Ho, just bought the HDFury Integral 2 and I need to trigger DV on my B7 LG. How can I do that? Tried the custom Default for LG but I get only HDR. I’m able to trigger DV with the edid I’ve found on the calibration thread but the screen remains black. What can I do?
What player(s) are you using to send Dolby Vision?

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #501 of 707 Old 04-29-2019, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
What player(s) are you using to send Dolby Vision?
MacBook Pro with Intel GPU on Bootcamp Win 10, I need to trigger DV from it to performe a calibration with Calman. I am able to trigger HDR only.

Video: LG OLED 55 B7v | Calibration: i1D3 OEM, Calman Enthusiast.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V585, Polk s15e, Polk s10e, Polk s35ce, Klipsch N12 SW.
post #502 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 02:11 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
help requested from the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Lotowycz View Post
I've had my Integral 2 for a couple of weeks now. It worked perfect right out of the box. However, last night the audio was significantly out of sync. I was able to fix by adjusting the audio delay on my YSP-5600 to 105 milliseconds. But I'm still not sure what could have caused the audio to start being out of sync to begin with. Nothing else changed from my previous uses. Anyone else have an issue like this? I'm using the HDMI cables I purchased from HDFury along with the Integral 2.
Randall

reading your posts with interest - I have the same set up but can't get 7.1 audio from the Integral 2 to come out. I have arc from the TV, and the cable from the Integral 2 plugged into Input 1 on the 5600.
Whats the settings on your Integral2 and what cabling do you have at the back of the 5600.

HD Fury Team

This is my second device from you and a lot of cables later. I had the Key before but it kept over heating and dropping, so I went for the integral 2 - the scenario is simple Yamaha YSP 5600m, Sony Oled, ATV, other sources

ATV to Sony via hi speed HDMI -
Sony - YSP 5600 Arc

As usual, just want to extract the audio from ATV Atmos to YSP input 1. When connected and TV is switched to ATV, picture is fine but even the OSD shows 7.1 - no audio.

I also have a GoBlue which is not pulsing either - out go the box, all the connections are correct, app is on IOS - any idea - will try to refresh the GoBlue today.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Jericho

Last edited by jericho1; 04-30-2019 at 02:22 AM. Reason: adding on
post #503 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 05:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quote:
MacBook Pro with Intel GPU on Bootcamp Win 10, I need to trigger DV from it to performe a calibration with Calman. I am able to trigger HDR only.

There special step to reach DV calibration mode, you need some documentation or knowledge for that.
Calman doc should mention needed step if its serious.
I can write something up for that when I get a chance, but now we are busy on devices releases and that is not related to our devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho1 View Post
Randall

reading your posts with interest - I have the same set up but can't get 7.1 audio from the Integral 2 to come out. I have arc from the TV, and the cable from the Integral 2 plugged into Input 1 on the 5600.
Whats the settings on your Integral2 and what cabling do you have at the back of the 5600.

HD Fury Team

This is my second device from you and a lot of cables later. I had the Key before but it kept over heating and dropping, so I went for the integral 2 - the scenario is simple Yamaha YSP 5600m, Sony Oled, ATV, other sources

ATV to Sony via hi speed HDMI -
Sony - YSP 5600 Arc

As usual, just want to extract the audio from ATV Atmos to YSP input 1. When connected and TV is switched to ATV, picture is fine but even the OSD shows 7.1 - no audio.

I also have a GoBlue which is not pulsing either - out go the box, all the connections are correct, app is on IOS - any idea - will try to refresh the GoBlue today.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Jericho

If you want ATMOS from ATV4K , then you have first to make sure that your audio system support Atmos over Dolby MAT since that's the way ATV4K uses since a few firmware upgrade for atmos transmission and it breaks support for many AVR.

ATMOS is possible via DD+, over True HD or over Dolby MAT.
ATV4k use Dolby MAT so contact audio system manufacturer and ask them if their devices support Dolby MAT. maybe there is update for it.

Once you are use audio system support Dolby MAT and if you still have issue ,then just export config (usermanual p43)

post #504 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
There special step to reach DV calibration mode, you need some documentation or knowledge for that.
Calman doc should mention needed step if its serious.
I can write something up for that when I get a chance, but now we are busy on devices releases and that is not related to our devices.

If you want ATMOS from ATV4K , then you have first to make sure that your audio system support Atmos over Dolby MAT since that's the way ATV4K uses since a few firmware upgrade for atmos transmission and it breaks support for many AVR.

ATMOS is possible via DD+, over True HD or over Dolby MAT.
ATV4k use Dolby MAT so contact audio system manufacturer and ask them if their devices support Dolby MAT. maybe there is update for it.

Once you are use audio system support Dolby MAT and if you still have issue ,then just export config (usermanual p43)
The YSP 5600 does support Atmos (please see previous posts)- I fail to understand why the Integral 2 cannot do this whereas the AVR Key could...
post #505 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The YSP 5600 does support Atmos (please see previous posts)- I fail to understand why the Integral 2 cannot do this whereas the AVR Key could...

First of all I don't know where you read that Integral2 cannot do something, Integral2 support Atmos over DD+/TrueHD/MAT as there is 3 ways of transmitting ATMOS as I wrote and explained before.
What I said is that YOUR SOUND SYSTEM must support ATMOS over DOLBY MAT or it will NEVER WORK because APPLE (and you guys as I wrote multiple times already SHOULD COMPLAIN TO THEM ABOUT THAT) decided to stop transmission of ATMOS over TRUE HD recently via firmware update and they are forcing now ATMOS transmission over DOLBY MAT which of course breaks compatibility with many older AVR since Dolby MAT is more recent than TRUE HD.
so if you are reading me correctly now, Integral2 is out of equation here since it supports everything, and the only unknow and for which I recommended you to ask manufacturer is if your YSP support ATMOS over DOLBY MAT (and not just "ATMOS" because that means nothing if you don't associate it with its transmission method)

Second, I also wrote that if any issue, you just have to export your config like for any support issue, so we can verify your settings.

So to make this ultra simple to understand:
1) VERIFY WITH THE MANUFACTURER THAT YOUR SOUND SYSTEM SUPPORT ATMOS OVER DOLBY MAT
2) EXPORT YOUR CONFIG (usermanual p43) AND POST IT AS ATTACHMENT

If 1) is ok, then 2 will solve your issue.
If 1) is not ok, then nothing will make it work.

We can also verify if 1 is true or not by making sure config export show correct settings, if config export is correct for atmos, then if it fails, you know that your audio system does not support ATMOS over Dolby MAT (it would still work perfectly fine for any sources using ATMOS over DD+ or TRUEHD)

Bottom line: Those 2 points are what I answered previously already, I'm not here to make you lose time, I'm trying to be straight to the point as much as I can. so if you do 1 & 2, or only 2, I can help, but just writing thing I didn't say won't help

EDIT: I just re read your post again, and it seems you are trying to get ATMOS from ARC back to your YSP ? please confirm, but you are also saying AVR-Key can do that as well ? please try to elaborate/confirm, if you are trying to get ATMOS from TV ARC back to YSP or if you are trying to get ATMOS from HDMI Source forwarded to AVR INPUT, that's 2 VERY different things and in ARC case, since AVR-Key does NOT support ARC, I fail to see how AVR-Key could work for that.

For GoBlue: Confirm if you bought it from HDfury.com or any other source. if any other source, update its firmware first and try again. Also confirm if you are using normal USB > mini USB or if you have the Y cable USB.

Last edited by HDfury; 04-30-2019 at 09:55 AM.
post #506 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
First of all I don't know where you read that Integral2 cannot do something, Integral2 support Atmos over DD+/TrueHD/MAT as there is 3 ways of transmitting ATMOS as I wrote and explained before.
What I said is that YOUR SOUND SYSTEM must support ATMOS over DOLBY MAT or it will NEVER WORK because APPLE (and you guys as I wrote multiple times already SHOULD COMPLAIN TO THEM ABOUT THAT) decided to stop transmission of ATMOS over TRUE HD recently via firmware update and they are forcing now ATMOS transmission over DOLBY MAT which of course breaks compatibility with many older AVR since Dolby MAT is more recent than TRUE HD.
so if you are reading me correctly now, Integral2 is out of equation here since it supports everything, and the only unknow and for which I recommended you to ask manufacturer is if your YSP support ATMOS over DOLBY MAT (and not just "ATMOS" because that means nothing if you don't associate it with its transmission method)

Second, I also wrote that if any issue, you just have to export your config like for any support issue, so we can verify your settings.

So to make this ultra simple to understand:
1) VERIFY WITH THE MANUFACTURER THAT YOUR SOUND SYSTEM SUPPORT ATMOS OVER DOLBY MAT
2) EXPORT YOUR CONFIG (usermanual p43) AND POST IT AS ATTACHMENT

If 1) is ok, then 2 will solve your issue.
If 1) is not ok, then nothing will make it work.

We can also verify if 1 is true or not by making sure config export show correct settings, if config export is correct for atmos, then if it fails, you know that your audio system does not support ATMOS over Dolby MAT (it would still work perfectly fine for any sources using ATMOS over DD+ or TRUEHD)

Bottom line: Those 2 points are what I answered previously already, I'm not here to make you lose time, I'm trying to be straight to the point as much as I can. so if you do 1 & 2, or only 2, I can help, but just writing thing I didn't say won't help

EDIT: I just re read your post again, and it seems you are trying to get ATMOS from ARC back to your YSP ? please confirm, but you are also saying AVR-Key can do that as well ? please try to elaborate/confirm, if you are trying to get ATMOS from TV ARC back to YSP or if you are trying to get ATMOS from HDMI Source forwarded to AVR INPUT, that's 2 VERY different things and in ARC case, since AVR-Key does NOT support ARC, I fail to see how AVR-Key could work for that.

For GoBlue: Confirm if you bought it from HDfury.com or any other source. if any other source, update its firmware first and try again. Also confirm if you are using normal USB > mini USB or if you have the Y cable USB.
Ok guys - thanks. It appears that the YSP 5600 does NOT support MAT in which case I have 1 avr Key, 1 integral 2, one go blue 2 cables and power supplies to sell. The intergral is 6 days old!
post #507 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 11:20 AM

HDFury team - thanks for the support. Appreciate the time. If you know someone in the UK or Europe who would be interested in buying the items please let me know.
post #508 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
HDFury team - thanks for the support. Appreciate the time. If you know someone in the UK or Europe who would be interested in buying the items please let me know.
There is a buy/sell section for used devices on our discord server, you can try there.

If you don't mind or when you have some time, I'm interested in knowing the final word on your issue above, was you trying to get atmos via TV ARC or via ATV4K HDMI out ?
I'm asking because ATMOS via ARC is transmitted over DD+; which is different than Atmos over True HD that was used by ATV4K in the past or Atmos over MAT that is used since recently.

Also the MAT audio transmission on ATV is a recent move from Apple and I hope the people feedback to them since it broke so many sound system support will end up in new update offering some choice to the ATV4K users regarding the audio format transmission method in menu.
So it's a situation that can evolve with time... in good or bad.

post #509 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Ok please send GUI screenshot of your scaling section.
Sorry about the delay, do you mean this tab?
I turned the power off to the cinema while on holiday and the integral lost its setting. I th8nk all I set was the matrix swap, so I’ve set it again simply to swap and that’s all.
Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7575A6E7-37FC-4881-9442-C78D018CD27E.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	207.6 KB
ID:	2560626  
post #510 of 707 Old 04-30-2019, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighairybloke View Post
Sorry about the delay, do you mean this tab?
I turned the power off to the cinema while on holiday and the integral lost its setting. I th8nk all I set was the matrix swap, so I’ve set it again simply to swap and that’s all.
Steve
Hi Steve,

Can you please send a link to where you described issue, I cannot find it on this page, thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page