HDFury Integral 2 - Owners Thread - Page 26 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 75Likes

post #751 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4652 Post(s)
Liked: 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeslaMS View Post
Hey guys,

You are ahead of me in researching how to squeeze the best performance and I see some of you have similar setups to mine so hope you can save me some research time. Basically I had a pro install my system a few years back and I just got a 4K source player and don’t feel it makes sense to hire him every time I get something new.

I have a Denon receiver 7.1 current setup (4520ci with Zone 2 for whole house audio non-Atmos) to an Epson 5040 PJ.

I have a Roku 4K Ultra box and a UHD upscaling BDP.

Should I get the HDFury Integral2, Vertex or AVR Key? I am confused. Only one cable is run to my PJ through walls so getting another wont be easy. Does the AVR key only allow one source whereas the others allow 2? Should I put a switch in the mix, if so which one is good and where in the chain?

Since I have one difficulty- run cable I can only have one video connection at the PJ.

What is the sequence of connections in the “chain?”

Also, what settings should I use on my source and AVR in order to get best performance?

There are some deals going on today so if you can let me know ASAP I’d appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AVR-Key is only 1 input to 2 output, so only suitable for 1 source. I never heard of any reliable/affordable switcher, but may be some users found some, hope you will get a reply.

Integral2 or Vertex can handle 2 sources

in both case:

SOURCES > AVR-KEY/INTEGRAL2/VERTEX > one output to AVR / one output to PJ.

No particular settings for sources or AVR, your sources will detect EDID capabilities from our devices (which allow everything for video and allow your AVR audio capabilities for Audio) so source will send MAX possible video (18Gbps/600MHz) and MAX possible AUDIO for your AVR (so 7.1 if it's 7.1). Our unit will downscale signal to match your display max (your PJ is 4K60 420 8b max)

One difference is that AVR-Key will take your display max in (so 4K60 420 8b) while Vertex or Integral2 will take up to 4K60 422 12b or 4K60 444 8b and convert that to your display max.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
AVR-Key is only 1 input to 2 output, so only suitable for 1 source. I never heard of any reliable/affordable switcher, but may be some users found some, hope you will get a reply.

SOURCES > AVR-KEY/INTEGRAL2/VERTEX > one output to AVR / one output to PJ.

I can only have one cable to PJ (goes through walls/ceilings.) How should the setup be?

post #753 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I can only have one cable to PJ (goes through walls/ceilings.) How should the setup be?

Everybody also always only one cable going to display.. not sure what's the point there...

If you say that because you have other source at AVR input that goes to your PJ, then I suggest you use Vertex2 instead, which have 4 inputs (if that is enough for you)

so up to 4 sources to Vertex2, one output going to AVR and one output going to PJ.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #754 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Everybody also always only one cable going to display.. not sure what's the point there...

If you say that because you have other source at AVR input that goes to your PJ, then I suggest you use Vertex2 instead, which have 4 inputs (if that is enough for you)

so up to 4 sources to Vertex2, one output going to AVR and one output going to PJ.

Right now I have multiple sources plugged into AVR. Then one video out from AVR to PJ. All sound goes through AVR. With Integral 2, if I have 2 different sources plugged in, are you saying it only has a single video output? If so How would it switch between the two?

post #755 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Right now I have multiple sources plugged into AVR. Then one video out from AVR to PJ. All sound goes through AVR. With Integral 2, if I have 2 different sources plugged in, are you saying it only has a single video output? If so How would it switch between the two?

Integral2 have 2 inputs and 2 outputs,
Vertex2 have 4 inputs, 2 video output + 1 Audio output

to answer your questions:

Integral2 have 2 output but if one needs to be downscaled for your AVR, then there is only one left for your PJ, no ?

If you want to continue to use AVR for sources at AVR input to PJ, then you need to put a switcher at AVR output, such as another Integral2 or Vertex1.

So SOURCES > AVR > SWITCHER > PJ
and SOURCES > INTEGRAL2 > SWITCHER > PJ

post #756 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Integral2 have 2 inputs and 2 outputs,
Vertex2 have 4 inputs, 2 video output + 1 Audio output

to answer your questions:

Integral2 have 2 output but if one needs to be downscaled for your AVR, then there is only one left for your PJ, no ?

If you want to continue to use AVR for sources at AVR input to PJ, then you need to put a switcher at AVR output, such as another Integral2 or Vertex1.

So SOURCES > AVR > SWITCHER > PJ
and SOURCES > INTEGRAL2 > SWITCHER > PJ

I am looking to spend around $200 or so. Much more and I might just get a new AVR.

Can I use integral 2 with some sort of auto switcher instead of a V1 or another I2? Would any combination of 2 AVR Keys work?

post #757 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I am looking to spend around $200 or so. Much more and I might just get a new AVR.

Can I use integral 2 with some sort of auto switcher instead of a V1 or another I2? Would any combination of 2 AVR Keys work?

Yes you can buy new receiver and then buy a new one for HDMI2.1 and another one for HDMI2.1a etc....

If you find an autoswitch that have enough input to handle all your sources (which you did not mention how many in total) then yes why not.
Yet if you have issue with autoswitcher in line and not when it's not in line, we won't be able to help you.

post #758 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Yes you can buy new receiver and then buy a new one for HDMI2.1 and another one for HDMI2.1a etc....

If you find an autoswitch that have enough input to handle all your sources (which you did not mention how many in total) then yes why not.
Yet if you have issue with autoswitcher in line and not when it's not in line, we won't be able to help you.

Can anyone here recommend an auto switch I can use with an HDFury type product?

I have 1 4k at the moment, 1 uhd unconverting BDP, and one 1080p source.

post #759 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Can anyone here recommend an auto switch I can use with an HDFury type product?

I have 1 4k at the moment, 1 uhd unconverting BDP, and one 1080p source.

Use Vertex2 if you only have 3 sources ! with 30% Black Friday it's close to your budget.

post #760 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 07:26 PM

HDFury Integral 2 - Owners Thread

Quote:
Use Vertex2 if you only have 3 sources ! with 30% Black Friday it's close to your budget.

If I get Vertex2, what would the sequence be?

Also will it allow me to plug 2/3 inputs with one video output and 2/3 audio outputs? How would that work?

Last edited by TeslaMS; 12-01-2019 at 07:35 PM.
post #761 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 08:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
If I get Vertex2, what would the sequence be?

Also will it allow me to plug 2/3 inputs with one video output and 2/3 audio outputs? How would that work?

I don't know what a "sequence" means here, so please elaborate.

I'm not sure what is not clear above 4 inputs, 2 video/audio output + 1 audio output

IF you just see the first page of www.HDfury.com and browse down to second slide, then you see how you can have 4 sources, 2 display at output and 1 AVR, which can become 1 display and 2 AVR if you prefer.

If you are not ready to study and read a bit, better buy a new AVR

If further Vertex2 question, please use Vertex2 thread. thanx.

post #762 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 08:50 PM

HDFury Integral 2 - Owners Thread

Quote:
I don't know what a "sequence" means here, so please elaborate.

I'm not sure what is not clear above 4 inputs, 2 video/audio output + 1 audio output

IF you just see the first page of www.HDfury.com and browse down to second slide, then you see how you can have 4 sources, 2 display at output and 1 AVR, which can become 1 display and 2 AVR if you prefer.

If you are not ready to study and read a bit, better buy a new AVR

Either your memory is bad or comprehension, not unlike your English.

If you remember, we have been discussing that I have only one video output and we have been discussing sequence, that is what connects to what in which order. You suggested a Vertex2, will that allow a single video output?

Frankly, your website should have a comparison page of all your products and their specifications. Before I narrowed it down to AVR Key and Integral2, I literally had to make my own comparison chart listing chroma/bit rate differences/ input/output differences/etc/etc. You have a comparison page but it doesn’t compare all like products. And to use a third party app, discord, instead of a live chat feature in 2019 is pretty pathetic.

I have also seen you scold others who post in both discord and avsforums just trying to get a timely response. Your website claims 24/7 customer service. I emailed over 12 hours ago and didn’t get a response until I came on here or downloaded and posted on the Discord app.

Last edited by TeslaMS; 12-01-2019 at 08:54 PM.
post #763 of 814 Old 12-01-2019, 09:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Either your memory is bad or comprehension, not unlike your English.
If you remember, we have been discussing that I have only one video output and we have been discussing sequence, that is what connects to what in which order. You suggested a Vertex2, will that allow a single video output?
Frankly, your website should have a comparison page of all your products and their specifications. Before I narrowed it down to AVR Key and Integral2, I literally had to make my own comparison chart listing chroma/bit rate differences/ input/output differences/etc/etc. You have a comparison page but it doesn’t compare all like products. And to use a third party app, discord, instead of a live chat feature in 2019 is pretty pathetic.

I have also seen you scold others who post in both discord and avsforums just trying to get a timely response. Your website claims 24/7 customer service. I emailed over 12 hours ago and didn’t get a response until I came on here or downloaded and posted on the Discord app.

May be it's your eyes that are bad ?
Comparison are posted on the first page, old gen: https://www.hdfury.com/comparison , new gen: https://www.hdfury.com/next-gen-comparison/

What connects to what in which order ? sources connect to inputs and sinks to outputs in any order. SOURCES > VERTEX2 > one output to DISPLAY / one output to AVR. Wrote to you about dozens time today already.

The fact that you have one video output does not change anything to what I wrote above I clearly stated "2 HDMI AUDIO/VIDEO + 1 HDMI AUDIO OUT" which allow to connect either, for example, 2 display and 1 AVR or 1 display and 2 AVR, thus answering your question.

Discord is a fantastic app and tool that allow us to drag and drop config export, share link, video, make voice chat or notify some owners of specific device or all for update, etc.. and keep history of all that so you can search thru it, you can also have private conversation to follow a particular support case, pin specific post and many others and soon we will have our HDfury bots giving the noobs out there some tips That's why we have thousands users and growing on it, it have never been so fast and efficient to get anything but don't believe me, ask people, they will let you know.
LIVE CHAT is a thing of the past and when you use any live chat you also use a third party app, period. What is pathetic here is to have to argue about that.

"scold others" = you prolly mean you because you started simultaneous discussion here and on our discord server ? and what I told you is exactly that : "ok don't post here anymore if you write on AVS please."

And If you cannot accept 12H delay on a sunday with thanksgiving. you know what, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY OF OUR DEVICE. We are NOT interested in customer like that.
And for your info, you had answer exactly 49 min after you posted on our discord forum on a sunday !
gsr likes this.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-01-2019 at 09:39 PM.
post #764 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 03:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Are you sure you are using INTEGRAL2 APP and not INTEGRAL APP ?
What is your phone model and OS version ? did you try with another iOS or Android device ?

Please post screenshot of APP you are using and picture of how you have everything connected.
I am using a Samsung A10 smartphone running on Android 9. I also tried on my old Samsung J110 smartphone running Android 4.4. Both had the same result - unable to "find device".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	2648356   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	2648358   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2648360  
post #765 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 07:59 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Try with the firmware I sent via PM and may be try toggling passthru option on AVR, it could be that your AVR and TV try to negotiate ARC, so for testing, I would remove cable from AVR to TV to see if behavior remains or differ.
Also, always use wall plug adapter when you test the unit in your system, only use USB power from computer for config export, GUI settings, etc... but when trying, use wall plug adapter.

Thank you, I will give the firmware a try. In the meantime I have configured my Logitech Harmony to automatically switch the input and then switch back and it works great. Agree that the ARC negotiation could be the reason - in fact I misspoke earlier, it is the TV input that must be changed, and then changed back, in order to get sound on the AVR.

This behavior occurs on both my UHD player (which doesn't even go through the Integral2 but has 2 HDMI outputs, one 4K/HDR for the TV and one 1080P for the AVR) and on my 4K devices going through the Integral2.

I do have ARC disabled on the TV and the AVR since I never could get it work reliably.

Anyway I want to thank you for helping me with my Integral2 config and for troubleshooting an issue that's not even with your product.
post #766 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb04 View Post
I am using a Samsung A10 smartphone running on Android 9. I also tried on my old Samsung J110 smartphone running Android 4.4. Both had the same result - unable to "find device".
Can you please confirm FW running on Integral2 ?

Did you try replacing Y cable with normal USB > mini USB ?

Can you take screenshot when APP report GoBlue FW1.63 please

post #767 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato72 View Post
Thank you, I will give the firmware a try. In the meantime I have configured my Logitech Harmony to automatically switch the input and then switch back and it works great. Agree that the ARC negotiation could be the reason - in fact I misspoke earlier, it is the TV input that must be changed, and then changed back, in order to get sound on the AVR.

This behavior occurs on both my UHD player (which doesn't even go through the Integral2 but has 2 HDMI outputs, one 4K/HDR for the TV and one 1080P for the AVR) and on my 4K devices going through the Integral2.

I do have ARC disabled on the TV and the AVR since I never could get it work reliably.

Anyway I want to thank you for helping me with my Integral2 config and for troubleshooting an issue that's not even with your product.

No problem, another thought below
If TV does port scanning or input rotating (looks for signal available on input) see if you can turn that off in settings.

post #768 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Can you please confirm FW running on Integral2 ?

Did you try replacing Y cable with normal USB > mini USB ?

Can you take screenshot when APP report GoBlue FW1.63 please
Integral2 FW - please see attached.
I tried connecting with normal USB -> mini USB cable. Still got "no device" message.
GoBlue FW - see attached. (Had to use OLD Integral app to try and connect to get this)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FWver.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	2648480   Click image for larger version

Name:	GoBlu.jpg
Size:	886.8 KB
ID:	2648482  

Last edited by neb04; 12-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
post #769 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 01:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Integral2 FW - please see attached.
I tried connecting with normal USB -> mini USB cable. Still got "no device" message.
GoBlue FW - see attached. (Had to use OLD Integral app to try and connect to get this)
Can you please update Integral2 FPGA to latest and retry.
And did you try to CLEAR PREVIOUS CONNECTION / RECONNECT on top right corner option in APP ?

post #770 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
May be it's your eyes that are bad ?
Comparison are posted on the first page, old gen: https://www.hdfury.com/comparison , new gen: https://www.hdfury.com/next-gen-comparison/

What connects to what in which order ? sources connect to inputs and sinks to outputs in any order. SOURCES > VERTEX2 > one output to DISPLAY / one output to AVR. Wrote to you about dozens time today already.

The fact that you have one video output does not change anything to what I wrote above I clearly stated "2 HDMI AUDIO/VIDEO + 1 HDMI AUDIO OUT" which allow to connect either, for example, 2 display and 1 AVR or 1 display and 2 AVR, thus answering your question.

Discord is a fantastic app and tool that allow us to drag and drop config export, share link, video, make voice chat or notify some owners of specific device or all for update, etc.. and keep history of all that so you can search thru it, you can also have private conversation to follow a particular support case, pin specific post and many others and soon we will have our HDfury bots giving the noobs out there some tips That's why we have thousands users and growing on it, it have never been so fast and efficient to get anything but don't believe me, ask people, they will let you know.
LIVE CHAT is a thing of the past and when you use any live chat you also use a third party app, period. What is pathetic here is to have to argue about that.

"scold others" = you prolly mean you because you started simultaneous discussion here and on our discord server ? and what I told you is exactly that : "ok don't post here anymore if you write on AVS please."

And If you cannot accept 12H delay on a sunday with thanksgiving. you know what, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY OF OUR DEVICE. We are NOT interested in customer like that.
And for your info, you had answer exactly 49 min after you posted on our discord forum on a sunday !

I had already read the “comparison page” you have it does not compare all “like” products. Hence I had to create my own list of features to understand the minute differences.

You actually didn’t scold me you scolded others on the discord app for posting on both places. Maybe the “free app approach” as a customer service communications tool isn’t working.

As far as your English, again, I simply want to know if I have 2 sources and only one cable to the PJ will it automatically switch between sources? 2nd time I am asking and your response
is not clear. Just answer my question directly. Your response
“2 HDMI AUDIO/VIDEO + 1 HDMI AUDIO OUT" which allow to connect either, for example, 2 display and 1 AVR or 1 display and 2 AVR, thus answering your question.”

Your website says 24/7 support. I didn’t know they celebrate Thanksgiving in Asia.

post #771 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 03:06 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1981 Post(s)
Liked: 2385
Quote:
I had already read the “comparison page” you have it does not compare all “like” products. Hence I had to create my own list of features to understand the minute differences.

You actually didn’t scold me you scolded others on the discord app for posting on both places. Maybe the “free app approach” as a customer service communications tool isn’t working.

As far as your English, again, I simply want to know if I have 2 sources and only one cable to the PJ will it automatically switch between sources? 2nd time I am asking and your response
“2 HDMI AUDIO/VIDEO + 1 HDMI AUDIO OUT" which allow to connect either, for example, 2 display and 1 AVR or 1 display and 2 AVR, thus answering your question.”

Your website says 24/7 support. I didn’t know they celebrate Thanksgiving in Asia.
Give it a rest already on attacking his English. @HDfury 's English is FAR better than many who allegedly speak or write English as their first language.

Regarding time off for Thanksgiving, @HDfury tirelessly provides support for many who can't even be courteous enough to be polite to him or even say thanks. So regardless of where he's located (not Asia from what he has said in the past) and whether or not he and his family celebrate the United States Thanksgiving holiday, I personally think he deserves a break anyway. Their website may say 24/7 support, but I don't think it's fair of us to expect this one guy to provide that - he should at least allowed to sleep a few hours each night.

As far as scolding people for asking questions in multiple places, I personally get it as he's already overloaded as it is. I was guilty of posting something on Discord and here once and he rightly called me out on it.

Please dial the attitude down several levels. I don't want to see @HDfury stop providing support for the rest of us because someone is incapable of showing him just a tiny bit of respect.
HDfury and neb04 like this.
post #772 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Comparison compare what is comparable, old gen and new gen cannot be compared.
do you see any website making comparison with all their products or at least 5 years old till last one ? no it does not exist because it makes no sense.

If you have made any comparison on your own, then you know we have autoswitch already and I already wrote this down when you asked and you don't need to send text message like you have done today expecting us to not know who is doing or asking what.

One of the beauty of discord that you like to criticize and would prefer a stupid live chat useless crap instead, is that you can dig history at will, so go find one sentence where I told someone anything without a "PLEASE" in my sentence.
If I "please" some one to do something, don't come after me with your "scold" this or "scold" that.
Because if I just list here the number of message and replies you got already within minutes most of the time, you would look more than ridiculous with your claims.

Our production and shipping is in Taiwan, we have devs and workers in US and Europe as well. I don't think the guy who picked up the best product award at Cedia, Denver looks like an Asian.
so talk about what you really know and not what you think you know.

Now if I was not clear before, here it is again: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY CUSTOMER LIKE THAT. So please DO NOT ORDER anything from us.
We want to work with people that show a minimum respect and that can recognize a support service when it differs from everything else out there.
Yesterday was Sunday for everyone and I worked 18H straight because of many people who took advantage of our discount and we won't let them down, no matter if it's Sunday, Xmas, New Year or thankgiving, in 2015 we worked Xmas till New year included so you guys visiting the CES show in January could enjoy the first HDR demo, they were all running with HDfury Integral inline.

If you think we are the usual company and the usual people that have no background clue but will politely answer you on the form, you got it all wrong.
We are doing this for the love and passion so if you are not here for love and passion, then you should not even consider us.
There is plenty of companies out there that will politely smile at you, no matter how you talk to them just to take your money and let you down at the first occasion.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-02-2019 at 03:57 PM.
post #773 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does the integral2 support CEC on both hdmi output?Also I have a dolby vision 4k tv 2.1ch and 7.1ch soundbar, would I be able to take full advantage of the 7.1ch? Wont the Auto Edid pick up 4k 2.1ch from tv and ignore 7.1?
post #774 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 04:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Murillo View Post
Does the integral2 support CEC on both hdmi output?Also I have a dolby vision 4k tv 2.1ch and 7.1ch soundbar, would I be able to take full advantage of the 7.1ch? Wont the Auto Edid pick up 4k 2.1ch from tv and ignore 7.1?

CEC Master is BOTTOM OUTPUT, if you have AVR at TOP OUT and want TV to see AVR, then you need AVR output going to TV input for CEC to work since in CEC, TV is ROOT, if TV does not see a device, then it's not part of CEC network.

We have very advanced EDID solution, so we can pick TV EDID when only TV is ON, or we can pick AVR AUDIO capabilities when AVR is ON, thus mixing VIDEO capabilities from TV with Audio capabilities from AVR and pass thru max possible video to TV and downscale the stream going to AVR, so 2.1 when AVR OFF, and 7.1 when AVR is ON.

post #775 of 814 Old 12-02-2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Can you please update Integral2 FPGA to latest and retry.
And did you try to CLEAR PREVIOUS CONNECTION / RECONNECT on top right corner option in APP ?
Updated FPGA to v2.38.2.45.
Still get "no device" message.
Yes, I always clear previous connection and reconnect.
post #776 of 814 Old 12-03-2019, 06:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Updated FPGA to v2.38.2.45.
Still get "no device" message.
Yes, I always clear previous connection and reconnect.

Thanx for updating (verify unit is unlocked after update, usermanual p13)

Can you verify below points please:

1. In phone side, only run 1 hdfury app, so if you have integral and integral2 APP, you must make sure the Integral1 APP is closed before running Integral2 APP.
2. If goblue was connected to integral1 before then you need to unplug GoBlue from power then plug it back in and then connect integral2.
3. Verify your phone BLUETOOTH menu is empty (no active BT connection/device listed there)

Last edited by HDfury; 12-03-2019 at 07:57 AM.
post #777 of 814 Old 12-03-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Thanx for updating (verify unit is unlocked after update, usermanual p13)

Can you verify below points please:

1. In phone side, only run 1 hdfury app, so if you have integral and integral2 APP, you must make sure the Integral1 APP is closed before running Integral2 APP.
2. If goblue was connected to integral1 before then you need to unplug GoBlue from power then plug it back in and then connect integral2.
3. Verify your phone BLUETOOTH menu is empty (no active BT connection/device listed there)
Yes, unit is unlocked and restarted after update. I am already using it without GoBlue.
1. I never run both apps together. In fact, I only installed it temporarily for testing. It was then uninstalled.
2. GoBlue has been plugged and unplugged so many times each time I test. It is not plugged in right now.
3. The BT menu is not always empty because I have eg. TV set top box, etc which shows up whenever BT is turned on, but none of these devices are paired or active (power switched off) when GoBlue is used. By the way, in the BT menu, HDFury_BT-0562B is listed, but not paired. Should it be paired?
post #778 of 814 Old 12-03-2019, 12:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, unit is unlocked and restarted after update. I am already using it without GoBlue.
1. I never run both apps together. In fact, I only installed it temporarily for testing. It was then uninstalled.
2. GoBlue has been plugged and unplugged so many times each time I test. It is not plugged in right now.
3. The BT menu is not always empty because I have eg. TV set top box, etc which shows up whenever BT is turned on, but none of these devices are paired or active (power switched off) when GoBlue is used. By the way, in the BT menu, HDFury_BT-0562B is listed, but not paired. Should it be paired?
No it should not be paired in BT menu, the APP autopair using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) so it's different than device you pair thru menu.
Issue is very puzzling, I suppose you restarted your phone already ?

post #779 of 814 Old 12-04-2019, 12:09 AM

Quote:
No it should not be paired in BT menu, the APP autopair using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) so it's different than device you pair thru menu.
Issue is very puzzling, I suppose you restarted your phone already ?
Ok, GoBlue is not paired. I shut down my phone every night and restart the next morning.
Looks like we've run out of options. Any chance that my device is somehow faulty?
post #780 of 814 Old 12-04-2019, 10:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok, GoBlue is not paired. I shut down my phone every night and restart the next morning.
Looks like we've run out of options. Any chance that my device is somehow faulty?
I don't think so, if same phone, same cable, same goblue, same power supply can connect fine to Integral1, then it should work just fine for Integral2. EXCEPT if when using Integral1 APP, you do not connect to GoBlue but to Integral1 unit directly since Integral1 have BT module on board.

I'll give you APK link so you can try installing Integral2 app without going thru google play, that's the last thing we haven't tried yet.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-04-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page