The new HDFury Integral 2 product has been announced, is available for ordering on the HDFury Web Site, and is expected to start shipping Mid October, 2018.
It will replace: Integral, AVR-Key, and Linker once they sold out. It is based on Vertex
technology and HDFury states that the only difference between the Integral 2 and the Vertex is the OLED Display on the unit itself. In other words, the Vertex has the OLED display on the unit but the Integral 2 doesn't. I don't know that this will be missed as the contents of the OLED can be displayed through other means... OSD, Android/Apple app, RS232, and etc.
Integral 2 is a state of the art HDMI central for FHD source or sink in UHD/HDR setup or the other way around. Comes with OSD, huge scaling power and toolkit for researcher, content creator or advanced user. Support any video and/or audio signal in existence today including DV, HLG, HDR10+, DTS:X, ATMOS and more… Integral 2 allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, media players, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc.) to be shown on any of the connected displays and any sources HDMI audio to be played on any AVR. With built-in scalers you don’t have to miss any 4K HDR signal because of older legacy equipment in the signal path.
For usage with the Android or Apple mobile apps, you will still need the optional GoBlue Bluetooth device. The GoBlue device connects in line with the power feed on the Integral 2 to allow the Bluetooth access within the mobile apps.
- HDfury Integral 2 is a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps HDMI2.0b Level A smart converter for interoperability between legacy equipment, for integrators, content creators, calibrators, streamers, digital entertainment centers, UHDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference or home cinema.
- HDfury Integral 2 is capable of converting HDCP, FHD<>UHD Resolution, Chroma, Color Depth, Color Space and more in order to individually feed any of the connected sinks at their best capabilities. GUARANTEED!
- User can pass thru Dolby Vision or HDR from Source to TV while sending Dolby Atmos or any sound format to a non DV or HDR capable AVR.
- Featuring a true 2×2 18Gbps HDMI matrix/splitter/switcher/scaler/converter/audio de-embedder, HDfury Integral 2 can also act as an Infoframe and HDR metadata Injector and Extractor, HDCP Doctor, CEC Commander, HDMI Doctor, EDID manager and more…
- It supports any HDMI, any HDCP and any HDR up to HDR10+, HLG or Dolby Vision, including LLDV.
- HDMI Audio is compatible with any sound format in existence today.
- It provides full EDID management for an optimal handling of today’s wide variety of sources and displays and comes with OSD, IR, RS232 and stereo or optical audio output for ARC up to Atmos®, DD+®, Dolby® 7.1,
- DTS® and LPCM for capable sink.
- Instantly get and feel the HDMI supervisor power through OSD, Windows GUI, RS232, iOS/Android APP (with GoBlue) and more…
- Note that it have the best 18Gbps signal integrity ever seen for a 5v device, thus ensuring seamless integration even with marginal cables that would otherwise not work with others devices for high bandwidth signals.
- If you ever saw the following statement: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar HDCP error message, make sure you never see it again with HDfury Integral 2!
Android or iOS Bluetooth control of the Integral 2 with the GoBlue device:
- HDMI revision: HDMI 2.0b (Level A) 600Mcsc – 18Gbps
- Max Resolution: 4K60 4:4:4 8b, 4K60 4:2:2 12b, 4K120 4:2:0 8b or 8K30 4:2:0 8b
- I/O: 2 HDMI In, 2 HDMI Out, IR, RS232, USB, Analog Jack, Optical Out.
- Upscale port: FHD 1080p to UHD 2160p & 2K/DCI to 4K/DCI
- Downscale port: UHD 2160p to FHD 1080p & 4K/DCI to 2K/DCI
- Signal Conversion: Resolution, Chroma Subsampling, Color Space, Color Depth, HDCP
- HDCP Conversion: Any HDCP to any HDCP with CST1 support
- Operating Modes: 18Gbps Scaler, Switcher, Splitter & Matrix with CEC, ARC and EDID management
- Special Modes: CEC Command, HTPC, Disable or inject HDR, HDMI Doctor and JVC Macro.
- EDID Modes: 10 EDID Flags, 100 EDID Banks (10 custom)
- Infoframe Modes: Capture, edit, block or replace HDR metadata, AVI & VSIF. Read SPD, Audio, HDMI Vendor, HDMI Forum
- Control Modes: IR, Windows GUI, RS232 for Linux/MAC/Win, Android/iOS with GoBlue
- On Screen Display: Editable with custom text and mask. (cover TV channel logo)
- Dimension: 3.9″L x 2.4″W x 0.8″H – in CM: 10 x 6 x 3
- Weight: 130g – 0.3 LBS
- Other info: Input Lag <1ms (nanoseconds count)
- Allows you to configure the Integral 2 with your Android or iOS device rather than having to use the Windows GUI... Much more convenient for projector owners where the Integral 2 may be sitting on top of the ceiling mounted projector.
- To purchase the GoBlue device, go to the Integral 2 product page from the link below and then scroll to the bottom of that page where you see the "GoBlue" device and click on the "Select Options" under the GoBlue product.
- You will then need to download the Integral 2 App for your Android or iOS device.
- Go to the app store on your device.
- Search for "HDFury".
- Locate the "Integral 2" App (it may be down the list a ways... It was on my Android Phone).
- Download the App to your device.
- Update the Firmware on the GoBlue device.
- On the GoBlue product page on the HDFury site, click on the "Download" tab.
- Download the latest version of the GoBlue Firmware.
- There is a video on how to flash the firmware on the "Getting Started" tab on the GoBlue product page.
- Connect the GoBlue device in line between your power block and USB power cable to the Integral 2.
- When you launch the Integral 2 product on your Android or iOS device, it will automatically connect to the GoBlue and allow you to make configuration changes with your Android or iOS device rather than using a computer and the Windows GUI.
Please be descriptive in your support question and follow this format:
Source Brand/Model > length of HDMI cable (and type: copper/active/fiber) > Brand/Model > length of HDMI cable (and type: copper/active/fiber) > Brand/Model > etc...
In a setup with X1X, Integral 2, X4200 and LG C7, in one chain, it would look like:
X1X > 6ft copper > Integral 2 > 6ft copper > X4200 > 6ft copper > LG C7
In a setup with X1X, Integral 2, X4200 and LG C7, in split chain, it would look like:
X1X > 6ft copper > Integral 2 > 6ft copper > LG C7---------------------------------> 6ft copper > X4200
Additional info the user community would like:
- FW in use and config (if possible)
- Confirmation that lock Icon is or is not visible via the On Screen Display (OSD)
- Issue Description
- Link to any active or fiber cable in use
- For users with any active or fiber cable, Test by replacing with copper: solve issue or not
- Test by power on sequence (power sink at outputs first, then source at input): solve issue or not
There are two different Silabs Drivers; v4.0.0 and v3.9.2. Try to install v.4.0.0 first and if you get a message saying cannot find any drivers for your system, then cancel and install v3.9.2 instead.
3.9.2 are mandatory for WinXP only.
To download Silabs Driver v4.0.0: http://www.hdfury.com/tools/Silabs_Driver_v4.zip
- Unzip it and navigate to the inner most Silabs_Driver_v4 folder. USBXpressInstaller_x64 application file is for Windows 64-bit. USBXpressInstaller_x86 for Windows 32-bit. Right mouse click on the correct version for your Windows and select Run As Administrator to install the driver.
To download Silabs Driver v3.9.2: http://www.hdfury.com/tools/Silabs_Driver_v3.zip
- Unzip it and navigate to the inner most Silabs_Driver_v3 folder. Right mouse click on USBXpressInstaller application file and select Run as Administrator.
After installation of the Silabs driver is complete, reboot your PC, connect your device and wait for USB notification sound (first connection after drivers install always take more time than next one).
(The "General Support" section was taken from the Vertex Owner's Thread)
Here is the link to the Integral 2 Product Page on the HDFury Site --> https://www.hdfury.com/product/integral-2/
Here is the link to the Integral 2 User Manual --> https://www.hdfury.com/docs/HDfuryIntegral2.pdf
Integral 2 Photos...
12/1/18 - Added additional information on the GoBlue Product for Bluetooth control of the Integral 2 from Android or iOS Phones/Tablets
10/15/18 - Added Links to HDFury Integral 2 product page and User Manual