HDFury Maestro HDBaseT product anticipation thread - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 129Likes

post #211 of 219 Old 07-09-2019, 07:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 547 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
Liked: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepardos View Post
I've done a HARDRESET but the issue is the same. If I play anything with "bitstream" (AC3 / DTS) then I got correct audioformat form my AVR, but if I play anything with "high bitrate" (DTS-HD or TrueHD) then no sound comes from my AVR (it says PCM).

This happen only if I use the RX box between my Projector (Sony VW760) and TX if I use the same setup without RX in the chain, everything works fine. So I don't think my Source is the issue...

BTW: AVR is a NAD M17 V2

Attached you can see from the same source where "bitstream" works correctly and "HBR bitstream" failed.

I need the config export when it says HBR bitstream, because that was not the case on previous configs you posted.

Use Automix/SINK mode for DV support on AVR-Key/Integral. Linker does NOT support all DV.
Want to get DD+ and ATMOS sound from TV streaming Apps back to an AVR via HDMI since it fails via ARC or S/PDIF?
Show interest by posting your TV and AVR brand/model. We might select you in the future for some beta test.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 219 Old 07-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
I need the config export when it says HBR bitstream, because that was not the case on previous configs you posted.
It is the same config as I have provided before. Anyhow, I will return Maestro because Dr. HDMI resolve the most issues, so I can survive with my old HDMI cable for the next couple of years until 2.1 will hit the road.

Thanks for the support!!

Cheers
S.
post #213 of 219 Old 07-09-2019, 11:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It is the same config as I have provided before. Anyhow, I will return Maestro because Dr. HDMI resolve the most issues, so I can survive with my old HDMI cable for the next couple of years until 2.1 will hit the road.

Thanks for the support!!

Cheers
S.

What is the problem with exporting config ? you have no network available where TX is located ? If so, take OLED FIRST AND SECOND PAGE picture.

The config you sent before CANNOT BE the one that show HBR bitstream on info page since it is:
"AUD1": " L-PCM 44.1kHz 2.0ch 24bit",
"AUDOUT": "L-PCM 44.1kHz 2.0ch 24bit"

Which means L PCM incoming, L PCM outgoing, same as what your AVR reported.
Just open the text file and you will see it yourself.

There is not yet any config export showing HBR bitstream, or even bitstream, except on your screenshot, this is why I'm asking you to export config when you see HBR bitstream and make sure your refresh info page and still see it, because I'm quite sure this is what happened previously, screenshot taken when page was not refreshed and therefor config show different format than what is reported on webserver info page.

We can fix any issue if we can reproduce, but sending L PCM in and having L PCM out is normal and AVR reporting L PCM is also normal.

Use Automix/SINK mode for DV support on AVR-Key/Integral. Linker does NOT support all DV.
Want to get DD+ and ATMOS sound from TV streaming Apps back to an AVR via HDMI since it fails via ARC or S/PDIF?
Show interest by posting your TV and AVR brand/model. We might select you in the future for some beta test.

Last edited by HDfury; 07-09-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #214 of 219 Old 07-11-2019, 08:25 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
What is the problem with exporting config ? you have no network available where TX is located ? If so, take OLED FIRST AND SECOND PAGE picture.

The config you sent before CANNOT BE the one that show HBR bitstream on info page since it is:
"AUD1": " L-PCM 44.1kHz 2.0ch 24bit",
"AUDOUT": "L-PCM 44.1kHz 2.0ch 24bit"

Which means L PCM incoming, L PCM outgoing, same as what your AVR reported.
Just open the text file and you will see it yourself.

There is not yet any config export showing HBR bitstream, or even bitstream, except on your screenshot, this is why I'm asking you to export config when you see HBR bitstream and make sure your refresh info page and still see it, because I'm quite sure this is what happened previously, screenshot taken when page was not refreshed and therefor config show different format than what is reported on webserver info page.

We can fix any issue if we can reproduce, but sending L PCM in and having L PCM out is normal and AVR reporting L PCM is also normal.
Thanks for the answer, I have not connected the device anymore, I will give it a try in a couple of days.
post #215 of 219 Old 07-11-2019, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the answer, I have not connected the device anymore, I will give it a try in a couple of days.
Then you can wait new major update due in the next days.
Manni01 likes this.

post #216 of 219 Old 07-11-2019, 09:16 PM
KSP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Input Command

For those using the IP commands, I just realized that you can use the insel command to switch inputs/outputs independently without needing to run "get insel" first to figure out where they are currently set.

For example, "set insel x 1" leaves tx0 unchanged and switches tx1 to input 1.
post #217 of 219 Old 07-12-2019, 02:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSP View Post
For those using the IP commands, I just realized that you can use the insel command to switch inputs/outputs independently without needing to run "get insel" first to figure out where they are currently set.

For example, "set insel x 1" leaves tx0 unchanged and switches tx1 to input 1.
yes for any command, get is for getting current status, set is for setting new status.

post #218 of 219 Old 07-12-2019, 06:20 AM
KSP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
yes for any command, get is for getting current status, set is for setting new status.
I was going to suggest insel0 and insel1 commands as an enhancement, but this method works so no need to do that. This allows me to integrate input switching with the Echo, since the Universal Devices ISY994i controller I'm using doesn't have the capability to read the output of the get command. I also use an android app I developed, and it isn't that big of a deal there because you can do a get first and see which inputs are connected to which outputs first before running the set command.
post #219 of 219 Old 07-13-2019, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Arrow Maestro FW0.43 TX update

This firmware update IS MANDATORY if you use ARC/eARC or if you own a Sony Android TV and have issue in standby as per described here: https://community.sony.de/t5/android-tv/standby-verhalten/td-p/2366762/page/42?nobounce
If any issue, please try to describe setup with all equipment brand/model, length of HDMI cable between them and config export when any issue manifest (Webserver > Config > Config Export)
Add config export as attachment in your post.

######## What's new on FW0.43 ########

1. Added latest EARC and ARC changes from DIVA.

2. Added Config Import.

3. Added Fix for Sony/Andoid TV issues in standby.

This version now changes the system to reset upon subsequent updates.
There is no need to reset manually AFTER this. So once this is loaded then if you upload again it will reset itself.
Use export/import feature from now on to save settings. Also the current export does not carry all the variables so user should get a new EXPORT using this updated FW.

RX update coming next week.

Last edited by HDfury; Yesterday at 06:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors