HDFury Diva - Owners thread - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 111Likes

post #331 of 553 Old 05-29-2019, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 551 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4176 Post(s)
Liked: 1148
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfotregosa View Post
lpcm 5.1

Windows audio/speakers output test is quick to see the issue. I click on every speaker but only front left and right speakers give audio unless I reboot diva then then arc stops working.
Yes you are sending 5.1 but TV stuck in ARC and not release it so Diva grab it from ARC stereo and you end up having stereo only, you reboot diva and that clear the ARC from TV and then you can get it from HDMI but of course ARC not yet working since not yet negotiated.
Nothing special here, typical CEC issue
Anyway, just wait new FW and see from there.

Use Automix/SINK mode for DV support on AVR-Key/Integral. Linker does NOT support all DV.
Want to get DD+ and ATMOS sound from TV streaming Apps back to an AVR via HDMI since it fails via ARC or S/PDIF?
Show interest by posting your TV and AVR brand/model. We might select you in the future for some beta test.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 553 Old 05-29-2019, 05:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Arrow Fw 0.35.0.10

This firmware update IS ONLY MANDATORY, if you use CEC/ARC from Diva.
If any issue, please try to describe setup with all equipment brand/model, length of HDMI cable between them and config export when any issue manifest (Webserver > Config > Config Export)
Add config export as attachment in your post.

###### What's new on FW 0.35.0.10 ######

1. Added "NOT SUPPORTED" option for Ambient Light LED operation. When Diva TX1 does not accept the video mode the LEDs will follow the selected mode (ex 120Hz/1440p/etc..)

2. Added SIDE DIMMERs for Ambient Light LED operation. When mounted near the wall one can dim a side halfway to help intensity balance.

3. Changed ARC automation. Diva will support and follow more TV commands to switch between ARC audio and incoming hdmi audio.
The FORCE settings still apply. ARC force AUTO: switches automatically (not supported by all TV), ARC: always ARC, HDMI: always HDMI.
Reboot required and on first power up Diva will not know which one user wants to hear- HDMI or ARC if both are active.
Therefore choose the proper input after powerup from TV..i.e. choose streaming source or HDMI input on TV.

Use Automix/SINK mode for DV support on AVR-Key/Integral. Linker does NOT support all DV.
Want to get DD+ and ATMOS sound from TV streaming Apps back to an AVR via HDMI since it fails via ARC or S/PDIF?
Show interest by posting your TV and AVR brand/model. We might select you in the future for some beta test.
post #333 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 12:16 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Hi.
I'll continue to test later today but with Fw 0.35.0.10 it worked fine first time. It correctly changes to arc and I have audio from tv and to hdmi and I have 5.1 working.
Webpage also reflects audio out selection now.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #334 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 01:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

HTPC mode per input

Last update also add HTPC mode per input, forgot to mention on release note.
Now you can decide which input get HTPC mode so HDCP negotiation continue to work for any other input

post #335 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 08:55 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Audio out: ARC vs HDMI autoswitch

@HDfury ,

Hello. I've applied the latest firmware and the AUDIO OUT "AUTO" switch only works in certain cases...

I have attached 5 DIVA configurations which I tried in the files' numerical order:

- No. 4 worked after switching to it from the situation of config. No. 2
- No. 5 worked after switching to it from the situation of config. No. 3

So the DIVA switches Audio from ARC to HDMI when switching the TV from HDMI 3 (DIVA indirect input via Tx1) to HDMI 4 (DIVA direct input via Tx0)... see attached "AV setup" file for complete details of my gear.

I hope you can find something useful among this info.

"One more thing..." like someone used to say: in ARC mode via the DIVA, the TV's remote control does not command the AVR's volume like it did when ARC was working with the AVR plugged directly into the TV.

But the TV's OSD still shows it trying to do so, isn't the DIVA relaying these commands?

Rgds,

W.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AV setup 2019.05.30.txt (1.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt 1. Cable TV -- ARC, Auto audio OK -5_30_2019.txt (9.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: txt 2. TV HDMI 4 -- ARC, Auto audio NOK -5_30_2019.txt (9.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt 3. TV HDMI 3 -- ARC, Auto audio NOK -5_30_2019.txt (9.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt 4. TV HDMI 3 -- HDMI audio, Auto audio OK -5_30_2019.txt (9.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt 5. TV HDMI 4 -- HDMI audio, Auto audio OK -5_30_2019.txt (9.6 KB, 2 views)

TV: Samsung UE78JS9580 (4K HDR10); AUDIO: Denon AVR-X3100W (4K HDCP 1.4)
Media players: Minix U9-H (4K HDR), OpenHour Chameleon (4K SDR), PopcornHour C200 (HD)
Matrix switches: HDfury DIVA & Integral (rev. 1, 600 MHz)
Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 4, Nintendo Wii
Multimedia NAS: Qnap TVS-671 (4K30 SDR)
post #336 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 01:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walky View Post
@HDfury ,

Hello. I've applied the latest firmware and the AUDIO OUT "AUTO" switch only works in certain cases...

I have attached 5 DIVA configurations which I tried in the files' numerical order:

So the DIVA switches Audio from ARC to HDMI when switching the TV from HDMI 3 (DIVA indirect input via Tx1) to HDMI 4 (DIVA direct input via Tx0)... see attached "AV setup" file for complete details of my gear.

"One more thing..." like someone used to say: in ARC mode via the DIVA, the TV's remote control does not command the AVR's volume like it did when ARC was working with the AVR plugged directly into the TV.

But the TV's OSD still shows it trying to do so, isn't the DIVA relaying these commands?

Rgds,

W.

Just switch manually, auto will never work with all TV, only eARC can, for ex, ARC Auto works perfectly with LG TV

And for the one more thing : I have explained many times now.. that's how CEC works, you want TV to see AVR, you must have HDMI cable between TV and AVR or AVR must be at the input of another device connected to TV.

TV is root in CEC and everything fall down from there, CEC cannot fall down to a device and then go up to reach another device connected at an output, THAT DOES NOT EXIST. Commands comes from output and go to devices at input, commands cannot come from an output and go out to another output. IMPOSSIBLE, never been/never will.

Last edited by HDfury; 05-30-2019 at 01:38 PM.
post #337 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Just switch manually, auto will never work with all TV, only eARC can, for ex, ARC Auto works perfectly with LG TV

And for the one more thing : I have explained many times now.. that's how CEC works, you want TV to see AVR, you must have HDMI cable between TV and AVR or AVR must be at the input of another device connected to TV.

TV is root in CEC and everything fall down from there, CEC cannot fall down to a device and then go up to reach another device connected at an output, THAT DOES NOT EXIST. Commands comes from output and go to devices at input, commands cannot come from an output and go out to another output. IMPOSSIBLE, never been/never will.
Ok... thx for the feedback.

W.

Media players: Minix U9-H (4K HDR), OpenHour Chameleon (4K SDR), PopcornHour C200 (HD)
post #338 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Harmony Matrix codes

To all:

As of today the new Harmony matrix codes are in the DIVA database.

Richard
HDfury likes this.
post #339 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureplus View Post
To all:

As of today the new Harmony matrix codes are in the DIVA database.

Richard
FYI If you already have the Diva in your remote, you need to delete the device and reload it for the matrix codes to appear.

Richard
post #340 of 553 Old 05-30-2019, 04:08 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I've got my Diva set up, running 2 light strips together for ambient lighting. It's working really well but even with 2 strips it seems pretty dim. If I choose rotating colors though, the colors seem quite a bit brighter so it seems like I should be able to crank up the brightness. Any possibility of being able to increase the overall brightness of the strips?
post #341 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
I've got my Diva set up, running 2 light strips together for ambient lighting. It's working really well but even with 2 strips it seems pretty dim. If I choose rotating colors though, the colors seem quite a bit brighter so it seems like I should be able to crank up the brightness. Any possibility of being able to increase the overall brightness of the strips?

After using the ambilight feature for a week or so, I tend to agree that for normal viewing the overall brightness is somewhat low. But, I think that is how ambilght works - let me explain...

The rotating colors have no video reference - so they display at maximum brightness. When running in "Follow Active Video" the brightness matches pretty well the brightness of the edge of the screen at any given moment.

As a test, try to put an all-white bright full image on your screen (use a test pattern for example). Wow, good brightness from the leds! I tried this with various full screen 100% brightness colors as well - Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta.
In all cases, the Diva reproduced the colors well and was pretty bright.
Here are some of the test patterns I have used:
https://github.com/testing-av/testin...leases/tag/0.4

For normal, active viewing, Diva is matching (to some extent) the color and brightness of the image on the screen.

HDFury, hate to request yet another feature - maybe add a "Brightness Bias" to the "LED Light Driver Control" section with the ability to increase brightness on how Diva calculates the brightness on the screen?

Also, I am seeing an issue with Ambilight when I turn my system off. Both firmwares 0.34 and 0.35 will leave the backlight on even though the system is off. It times out after some time (I can't tell how long, I went to bed ;-).
post #342 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGrana View Post

Also, I am seeing an issue with Ambilight when I turn my system off. Both firmwares 0.34 and 0.35 will leave the backlight on even though the system is off. It times out after some time (I can't tell how long, I went to bed ;-).

As a follow up to the Amblight staying on, I have been trying to get ARC working more reliable with my Sony XBR930E TV and Denon X2200W AVR.
I had just changed the Diva ARC mode default to "ARC" (not Auto) and when I power cycled the Diva, I noticed the Amblights stayed on.

BTW, ARC is still hit or miss with the combination of TV and AVR. TV says Speakers are "Audio System", Denon's HDMI 2 input is correct, Diva reports Audio Out as "from TX0 using ARC"...

But no sound... I have had it working once in a while. There is some kind of combination of settings and sequence that gets it to work. But right now, not working...
post #343 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 07:04 AM

Liked: 6
I like the brightness bias idea. It would also be nice to be able to individually tweak the brightness of each leg of the LED strips (top, bottom, left, right) instead of the dimming boxes that exist today. My bottom strip is brighter than the rest because of how the bottom of my set bows out on the bottom, so it would be nice to be able to turn the bottom strip down a bit because ticking the dimming box dims it too much.

My wife woke me up last night to help her turn off the ambient lights after she powered down everything else, so I'm seeing the issue with it not turning off too.

To be fair, everything is working quite well all things considered. I had to re-solder a connection on one of the ambient light strips that broke in transit but luckily I still have soldering tools.

Here's a crazy thought: it would be cool to have adhesive foam "triangles" that could be stuck underneath the ambient light strips to angle them to the outside of the TV where they can be seen. Looking behind the set shows a good portion of the LED light being wasted because it's blocked by the set itself. Could more LED light be projected out by putting the LED strips at a, say, 30 degree angle?
post #344 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 07:16 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
FW 0.34.0.9 updated the mDNS. Before and after application of that release I can not navigate to http://DIVA-41.local on my Samsung Android. I am able to navigate to the IP though. Just a nuisance because the IP has already changed three times. It probably a router setting, but anyone have advice how to config so my Android device can resolve the DIVA DNS name?

Regards,

Jim
post #345 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:

To be fair, everything is working quite well all things considered. I had to re-solder a connection on one of the ambient light strips that broke in transit but luckily I still have soldering tools.

Here's a crazy thought: it would be cool to have adhesive foam "triangles" that could be stuck underneath the ambient light strips to angle them to the outside of the TV where they can be seen. Looking behind the set shows a good portion of the LED light being wasted because it's blocked by the set itself. Could more LED light be projected out by putting the LED strips at a, say, 30 degree angle?

Yes I agree that Diva is working well given it was just released - and the HDFury folks are quick to fix and add requested features!

Interesting idea on the foam triangles. Is your set wall mounted or TV stand? the reason I ask is that mine is stand mounted - so I have different lengths from the edges of the TV to the walls. I suspect wall mounted - being parallel to the wall should be pretty consistent and bright.

I am going to play around with putting some angle on some of the strips - I have some door insulation tape that just might do the trick - thanks for the idea ;-)
post #346 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 09:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roemerj View Post
FW 0.34.0.9 updated the mDNS. Before and after application of that release I can not navigate to http://DIVA-41.local on my Samsung Android. I am able to navigate to the IP though. Just a nuisance because the IP has already changed three times. It probably a router setting, but anyone have advice how to config so my Android device can resolve the DIVA DNS name?

Regards,

Jim
mDNS is for iOS/MAC
For Android use IP or http://DIVA-41/

You can also go in router admin and make a reservation (static IP for mac address), then IP will never change.

post #347 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 10:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

WEB SERVER > TOOLS > LED ELEMENT GLOBAL COLOR CALIBRATION > set all to 31. that's the maximum you can get.

Please confirm wall color and distance to wall. or better a picture of TV and wall and led strip install.

Quote:
After using the ambilight feature for a week or so, I tend to agree that for normal viewing the overall brightness is somewhat low. But, I think that is how ambilght works - let me explain...

The rotating colors have no video reference - so they display at maximum brightness. When running in "Follow Active Video" the brightness matches pretty well the brightness of the edge of the screen at any given moment.

As a test, try to put an all-white bright full image on your screen (use a test pattern for example). Wow, good brightness from the leds! I tried this with various full screen 100% brightness colors as well - Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta.
In all cases, the Diva reproduced the colors well and was pretty bright.
Here are some of the test patterns I have used:
https://github.com/testing-av/testin...leases/tag/0.4

For normal, active viewing, Diva is matching (to some extent) the color and brightness of the image on the screen.

HDFury, hate to request yet another feature - maybe add a "Brightness Bias" to the "LED Light Driver Control" section with the ability to increase brightness on how Diva calculates the brightness on the screen?

I'll ask devs about "brightness bias". you might lose in accuracy doing that. For good ambient light: Movie condition: black room (no light on), White wall behind TV, good distance to wall, good ledstrip install: near the edge pointing externally if possible.
this is one single led install during day light condition :
> it would not be possible to render movie correctly in day light condition. that's the same for any leds, it's not so good during day light conditions.
For the ambient light when system is off, please export config and add it as attachment when you see that.

Quote:
As a follow up to the Amblight staying on, I have been trying to get ARC working more reliable with my Sony XBR930E TV and Denon X2200W AVR.
I had just changed the Diva ARC mode default to "ARC" (not Auto) and when I power cycled the Diva, I noticed the Amblights stayed on.

BTW, ARC is still hit or miss with the combination of TV and AVR. TV says Speakers are "Audio System", Denon's HDMI 2 input is correct, Diva reports Audio Out as "from TX0 using ARC"...

But no sound... I have had it working once in a while. There is some kind of combination of settings and sequence that gets it to work. But right now, not working...

You should be able to use AUTO with Sony TV, same issue there ? please send config export.

Quote:
I like the brightness bias idea. It would also be nice to be able to individually tweak the brightness of each leg of the LED strips (top, bottom, left, right) instead of the dimming boxes that exist today. My bottom strip is brighter than the rest because of how the bottom of my set bows out on the bottom, so it would be nice to be able to turn the bottom strip down a bit because ticking the dimming box dims it too much.

My wife woke me up last night to help her turn off the ambient lights after she powered down everything else, so I'm seeing the issue with it not turning off too.

Yes if the TV back is flat, then results would be better if you can give some orientation to the leds. But before considering that, please consider the most important first: movie condition (black room, no light), white wall, distance to wall. if you already have that ok, then yes you can improve with custom orientation of ledstrip. Distance to wall differs based on ledstrip orientation, so you have to find the best compromise on your own. also don't forget to use max intensity in config first.

For ambient light staying on, please export and post config when it happens.

Last edited by HDfury; 05-31-2019 at 10:10 AM.
post #348 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 12:48 PM

Liked: 1
I have a little bit trouble with my Diva...

Connected is a Samsung Q9FN <-> Diva <-> Denon X4500 <-> diferent sources

When the Denon is switched on and no source is running, then I always saw a black screen with "DENON" on the TV. Now with Diva in the middle, my TV says "no source connected" as long as only the Denon is running. The OLED screen of Diva shows the Denon correctly. Switching on a source then the picture of the source is displayed on the TV, but no DENON "idle screen".

My second issue is that the sources are not always working. Switching on the Denon Diva displays DENON on the OLED screen. Switching on a source (it does not matter if its a console, a PC or an UHD Player) Diva displays "no input". Then I have to restart everything (sometimes a several times) and it works again.

Scaler, CEC, macros etc. are all disabled. I only use Diva for the backlight.
post #349 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis200SX View Post
I have a little bit trouble with my Diva...

Connected is a Samsung Q9FN <-> Diva <-> Denon X4500 <-> diferent sources

When the Denon is switched on and no source is running, then I always saw a black screen with "DENON" on the TV. Now with Diva in the middle, my TV says "no source connected" as long as only the Denon is running. The OLED screen of Diva shows the Denon correctly. Switching on a source then the picture of the source is displayed on the TV, but no DENON "idle screen".

My second issue is that the sources are not always working. Switching on the Denon Diva displays DENON on the OLED screen. Switching on a source (it does not matter if its a console, a PC or an UHD Player) Diva displays "no input". Then I have to restart everything (sometimes a several times) and it works again.

Scaler, CEC, macros etc. are all disabled. I only use Diva for the backlight.

Looks like basic cable issue, you use one more cable to insert Diva in the setup, test it directly source > display at max signal and see if it works well (you can test all your cables to be sure)
If still problem, export config and add it as attachment

post #350 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 01:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Boost intensity on Active Video

For those who want to boost intensity on Active Video, you can try below FPGA update. let us know how it goes:

http://www.filedropper.com/diva-fpga-053119-v011

post #351 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 01:23 PM

cables are OK, everything works fine with a direct connection. The extra cable I use for including Diva to the setup is the same I use for direct connection.

config file is attached, thank you
Attached Files
File Type: txt DIVA-CONFIG-31.5.2019.txt (9.4 KB, 4 views)
post #352 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis200SX View Post
cables are OK, everything works fine with a direct connection. The extra cable I use for including Diva to the setup is the same I use for direct connection.

config file is attached, thank you
IF it's not cable issue, then you are omitting something in your setup.
First of all, give us the cable length of each cables.
Second give an exact description of the setup. (which AVR output goes to which Diva input ?)

There is NO signal coming in on that config. the only info there is, is that you have Samsung TV at TX0
For the the first HDMI input, you have set EDID 4, if this is where you have AVR input, then use COPY TX0 instead. but first of all, use a 1080p EDID, if all is fine with 1080p EDID, then this confirm you have cable issue in your setup, get kabledirekt, bluejeans cable or our cables and you will be fine.

post #353 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 02:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Yamaha AVR and Diva IR codes

It seems some Yamaha AVR use same IR code than Diva, like volume UP from AVR is Diva automix, volume down from AVR is Diva fixed.
We will update our codes on next firmware and also add IR global ON/OFF variable.

post #354 of 553 Old 05-31-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
First of all, give us the cable length of each cables.
1,6ft from AVR to Diva and 1,6ft from Diva to TV. The lengh from the sources varies from 6,5ft to 25ft

Quote:
Second give an exact description of the setup. (which AVR output goes to which Diva input ?)
AVR Main Output goes to DIVA HDMI0 IN. DIVA TX0 goes to TV. There are no other connections to or from the Diva... all other sources are connected to the AVR.

Quote:
For the the first HDMI input, you have set EDID 4, if this is where you have AVR input, then use COPY TX0 instead.
OK I have changed it

Quote:
but first of all, use a 1080p EDID, if all is fine with 1080p EDID
this does not help. I have to reboot Diva, TV and AVR a several times... at some point, a connection will be made again.

Edit: for the moment everything works... I have attached a new log file.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DIVA-CONFIG-1.6.2019 (1).txt (9.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Nemesis200SX; 05-31-2019 at 03:37 PM.
post #355 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 01:06 AM

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 25
So I have connected my Diva to my PC via a LAN > USB 3.0 cable but I don't see anyway to connect to the Diva for in order to either control it via the PC or update the Firmware. How is this setup supposed to work?
post #356 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 03:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
@HDfury ,

Rgds,

W.
Has anyone developed HDFury Vertex or Diva macros for the JVC RS series projectors (RS1000, RS2000, RS3000)? If so, please share them with me. I am having difficulty understanding what to include in the macros, especially for HDR settings. Thanks!!
post #357 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
For those who want to boost intensity on Active Video, you can try below FPGA update. let us know how it goes:

http://www.filedropper.com/diva-fpga-053119-v011

I just updated the Diva. The higher intensity works much better in my setup (TV stand), thanks!

I will set the ARC mode default switching back to Auto (I had it on ARC) and test this weekend.

I had the issue with the Ambilights staying on after I shut down my system last night. This information might be helpful:
1) I use a Harmony Elite remote and hub to control my system. This is a Denon X2200 AVR, Sony XPR930E TV. I have the following plugged into the Denon: NVidia Shield, Apple TV 4K, Amazon Fire Stick 4K.
2) I was watching Netflix using the Shield last night. I stopped playback and then did the system shutdown.
3) Harmony turned everything off - but I should note that the Shield is always on. But, the Denon did turn off so there should not have been a signal going to the Diva since the Denon does the switching.
4) I noticed the Ambilights stayed on. I went to my computer 3-4 mins later to export the Diva config.
By the time I got to the WebUI Config tab, the leds went out....

I will see if it happens this evening and be a bit quicker in exporting the config!!!
post #358 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 04:05 AM

Quote:

I'll ask devs about "brightness bias". you might lose in accuracy doing that. For good ambient light: Movie condition: black room (no light on), White wall behind TV, good distance to wall, good ledstrip install: near the edge pointing externally if possible.
this is one single led install during day light condition : https://youtu.be/UfYTMtPxXWw > it would not be possible to render movie correctly in day light condition. that's the same for any leds, it's not so good during day light conditions.
For the ambient light when system is off, please export config and add it as attachment when you see that.

For ambient light staying on, please export and post config when it happens.

I agree that ambilight really is useful for evening/dark room viewing. In a normal lit room (during the day) it really has little or no impact. No disagreement there ;-)
post #359 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjones View Post
Has anyone developed HDFury Vertex or Diva macros for the JVC RS series projectors (RS1000, RS2000, RS3000)? If so, please share them with me. I am having difficulty understanding what to include in the macros, especially for HDR settings. Thanks!!
This one is for @claw

You must have made a mistake when quoting me...

W.

post #360 of 553 Old 06-01-2019, 04:50 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
This one is for @claw

You must have made a mistake when quoting me...

W.
Sorry about that. I saw you had experience in creating macros and I thought perhaps you could help me. I will start a new topic so that it will get the proper attention from our members.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page