HDFury Diva - Owners thread - Page 29 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 153Likes

post #841 of 869 Old 11-25-2019, 02:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Hi Claw,

Sure, I guess our guys can add it.
Yes, looking for this to be added to Vertex2 as well. Any idea on ETA?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 869 Old 11-26-2019, 06:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Quoted: 4652 Post(s)
Liked: 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMILANI View Post
Yes, looking for this to be added to Vertex2 as well. Any idea on ETA?

Thanks.
You posted same thing in Vertex2 thread, I think, please do not post multiple times same question.

I'll ask devs about it.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #843 of 869 Old 11-27-2019, 02:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 82
@claw

Any update? Thanks.

I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #844 of 869 Old 11-27-2019, 04:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Liked: 2290
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ DOOM View Post
@claw

Any update? Thanks.
I gave away my last 1080P TV so I don't currently have the 1080P Diva output connected to any display. I will have to do some HDMI cable rearrangement before I check out the HDR-SDR Profiles. I will use my JVC RS500 with e-Shift turned off so it doesn't upscale 1080P.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #845 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Is the Diva easy to use? I've gotten super lazy and want to buy products that just work.

I'm using an old DVDO Edge and a splitter to send signals to either a 1080P projector or (usually) a 4 year old Samsung UHD TV. I've connected my 2017 NVidia Shield directly to the Samsung TV so I can get the benefit of its 4K abilities, but my receiver doesn't support ARC so I use the TV's Audio out - that also means almost everything ends up as stereo.

So, this year I'm updating my receiver, and probably my UHD TV, and may be getting a UHD Blu-Ray player. I'd like to try to replace the Edge with the receiver. The setup should be simple except that I want to have two different displays connected to the receiver. Where the Diva could come in is its HDR/SDR conversion. I'd like to connect the projector to that output.

So, back to the initial question - is the Diva easy. Do I just plug it in and it walks me through setup?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Thanksgiving.
post #846 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 10:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
Is the Diva easy to use? I've gotten super lazy and want to buy products that just work.

I'm using an old DVDO Edge and a splitter to send signals to either a 1080P projector or (usually) a 4 year old Samsung UHD TV. I've connected my 2017 NVidia Shield directly to the Samsung TV so I can get the benefit of its 4K abilities, but my receiver doesn't support ARC so I use the TV's Audio out - that also means almost everything ends up as stereo.

So, this year I'm updating my receiver, and probably my UHD TV, and may be getting a UHD Blu-Ray player. I'd like to try to replace the Edge with the receiver. The setup should be simple except that I want to have two different displays connected to the receiver. Where the Diva could come in is its HDR/SDR conversion. I'd like to connect the projector to that output.

So, back to the initial question - is the Diva easy. Do I just plug it in and it walks me through setup?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Thanksgiving.

No absolutely not and generally speaking, 4K and HDMI/HDCP 2.x is so much more complex than FHD and HDMI/HDCP 1.x that even pro people in the industry are lost.
just a few examples: Today, there is 4 ways to transmit ATMOS, there is 3 ways to transmit DV, there is 100 possible timings, etc..etc...

Our devices are made to resolve people issues so they offer all the possible options and therefor the complexity to reach any solution to any problem (or at least we are trying and keep updating toward this goal)
To ease support and solving issue we have an export tool that minimize the user interaction and feedback required if there is any issue. So basically a customer with an issue, can just click a button, save a file and mail it or send it to us and in return we can give him more accurate instructions to solve his issue.

This being said, there is always hope and it happens often that just by connecting everything up and adding power everything will work fine at first attempt.
Complexity comes when there is issue, because one have to determine where the issue comes from and that can sometimes be tricky.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #847 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 12:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
No absolutely not and generally speaking, 4K and HDMI/HDCP 2.x is so much more complex than FHD and HDMI/HDCP 1.x that even pro people in the industry are lost.
just a few examples: Today, there is 4 ways to transmit ATMOS, there is 3 ways to transmit DV, there is 100 possible timings, etc..etc...

Thank you. Great response. Reading this thread lead me to believe there could be complexities, which is why I asked. I should add that I really do not care that much for ATMOS or DV. I have a 5.1 speaker setup and 99% of what I watch is either live sports or from previous decades.

So, in the situation I've described (using a receiver to split various sources and a HDFury product to send it to two displays with different resolution s), would I be better off getting a Vertex 4K60? Mainly what I wish to avoid is, when both a FHD display and UHD display are connected to my receiver, cause the receiver's output to always be FHD. The extra features of the Diva look rather attractive, but not if I need to fiddle with settings.
post #848 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 12:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
Thank you. Great response. Reading this thread lead me to believe there could be complexities, which is why I asked. I should add that I really do not care that much for ATMOS or DV. I have a 5.1 speaker setup and 99% of what I watch is either live sports or from previous decades.

So, in the situation I've described (using a receiver to split various sources and a HDFury product to send it to two displays with different resolution s), would I be better off getting a Vertex 4K60? Mainly what I wish to avoid is, when both a FHD display and UHD display are connected to my receiver, cause the receiver's output to always be FHD. The extra features of the Diva look rather attractive, but not if I need to fiddle with settings.
If you only need to split AVR output to feed 4K and 1080p simultaneously, then Vertex1 or Integral2 are enough and will work out of the box (and Diva/Maestro/Vertex2 would work out of the box too for such basic task)

Yet, because things are complex in reality there is at least 1 situation you must understand here, if the 4K TV is HDR and if you want HDR on it while having correct picture on a 1080p SDR display, then HDR > SDR conversion is needed and in such case, only HDfury DIVA can work !
If you use Vertex1/Integral2 and input signal is 4K HDR, then one output will be 4K HDR and other other will be 1080p HDR. If you don't use both displays at the same time, then no problem.

Please keep in mind that if you don't order from HDfury.com, then more likely you will have older firmware at arrival and you might need to update it, Vertex1/Integral2 needs Windows computer to update firmware, while Diva/Maestro/Vertex2 can be updated from webserver (means from any device with a web browser on same network, such as phone/tablet or any win/mac/Linux computer)

post #849 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
@claw

Any update? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
I gave away my last 1080P TV so I don't currently have the 1080P Diva output connected to any display. I will have to do some HDMI cable rearrangement before I check out the HDR-SDR Profiles. I will use my JVC RS500 with e-Shift turned off so it doesn't upscale 1080P.
I connected the 1080P Diva output to my JVC RS500. I turned e-shift off so it would not upscale. I used a custom REC709 color profile and Gamma 2.3.

I tried the 13 different HDR to SDR conversion profiles with the The Meg UHD HDR disc. This is a very bright title with MaxCLL=4000 and MaxFALL=1193 HDR metadata values.

The profile that resulted in the least amount of highlight clipping is 7 - STM Profile 2. That is the only conversion profile I would be able to use. The rest clip far too much and result in blown out whites. These are eyeball measurements. I did not utilize any patterns.

I can't compare the results against watching the SDR Blu-Ray since I watch almost no SDR content anymore. And I have either sold or given away the Blu-Ray discs that came with the UHD discs.

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #850 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 05:45 PM

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Thanks @claw

Was it a satisfying picture? Is it worth it? My main purpose of possibly buying a Diva is the HDR to SDR conversion.

Does your UHD disc player tonemap to SDR better?

Possible to try another movie, to see if you have the same results?

I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets.
post #851 of 869 Old 11-28-2019, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks @claw

Was it a satisfying picture? Is it worth it? My main purpose of possibly buying a Diva is the HDR to SDR conversion.

Does your UHD disc player tonemap to SDR better?

Possible to try another movie, to see if you have the same results?
I would use a UHD player's HDR to 1080P SDR instead of a Diva. The Diva makes sense with media players that don't have this capability, or you want to output 4K HDR content to both a 4K HDR display and convert HDR to SDR for a 1080P display simultaneously.

I previously tested the Fury Road UHD disc. Same results. In one scene, the sky was only blue when using STM Profiles 1 and 2. With other profiles the sky was white.

This is the only complaint I have with the conversion; highlight clipping is excessive. If that was addressed the result would be quite good.

If I understand correctly most of the work was done with input from gaming companies. I don't game so I don't know if the conversion might be better with HDR games.
MJ DOOM likes this.

CJ

Last edited by claw; 11-28-2019 at 07:31 PM.
post #852 of 869 Old 11-29-2019, 01:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Diva loosing sync with LG Oled and Pioneer Receiver

In the beginning of this year I setup a Diva to act as a switcher between 3 inputs (AppleTV 4K, Zidoo Z10, and Oppo BDP-203), and to send the video to an 2015 LG OLED (55EF9500) and audio to a Pioneer VSX-80 receiver. This setup has worked without fail for several months until recently. All devices have been upgraded to their latest available firmware. The Diva now apparently looses sync with all of the inputs and dose not send a signal to the receiver or LG display after a period of activity when any of the devices are turned back on. When I first noticed this I tried to power cycle all the input and output devices without effect (see first config file "DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(no signal with ATV4K On)" showing the Diva not seeing any active input despite ATV4K already turned on). I tried issuing a REBOOT command using the Diva web control without any effect. I then physically power cycled the Diva, and the input devices were now found and displayed (see second config file "DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(after Power Cycle, ATV4K On)" showing the Diva correctly reacting to the ATV4K already turned on). I do not know why this behavior is occurring, and why only power cycling the Diva corrects it. Any ideas?
Attached Files
File Type: txt DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(no signal with ATV4K On).txt (10.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(after Power Cycle, ATV4K On).txt (11.4 KB, 2 views)

LG OLED65G6P Display
Denon AVR-X8500H
13.1 Speaker setup with mostly KEF Speakers
post #853 of 869 Old 11-29-2019, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoulos View Post
In the beginning of this year I setup a Diva to act as a switcher between 3 inputs (AppleTV 4K, Zidoo Z10, and Oppo BDP-203), and to send the video to an 2015 LG OLED (55EF9500) and audio to a Pioneer VSX-80 receiver. This setup has worked without fail for several months until recently. All devices have been upgraded to their latest available firmware. The Diva now apparently looses sync with all of the inputs and dose not send a signal to the receiver or LG display after a period of activity when any of the devices are turned back on. When I first noticed this I tried to power cycle all the input and output devices without effect (see first config file "DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(no signal with ATV4K On)" showing the Diva not seeing any active input despite ATV4K already turned on). I tried issuing a REBOOT command using the Diva web control without any effect. I then physically power cycled the Diva, and the input devices were now found and displayed (see second config file "DIVA-CONFIG-11_29_2019(after Power Cycle, ATV4K On)" showing the Diva correctly reacting to the ATV4K already turned on). I do not know why this behavior is occurring, and why only power cycling the Diva corrects it. Any ideas?

This is more likely because of Sony Android TV fix, next update will solve it and make Sony Fix optional from config page just as we did on Vertex2 last FW.
to confirm this you can flash 0.42 on your unit and if that solves it, then I'm right and next FW will be fine for you.

post #854 of 869 Old 11-29-2019, 01:48 PM

Red face

Quote:
This is more likely because of Sony Android TV fix, next update will solve it and make Sony Fix optional from config page just as we did on Vertex2 last FW.
to confirm this you can flash 0.42 on your unit and if that solves it, then I'm right and next FW will be fine for you.
Which firmware exactly should I flash my Diva back to? Is there an easy URL to that firmware rather than scanning all of the messages for the URL? Thanks.

... Actually I just found the 0.42 firmware on your website, and will try flashing my Diva back to that firmware. I will tell you if it works. Thanks.

LG OLED65G6P Display
Denon AVR-X8500H

Last edited by ppoulos; 11-29-2019 at 01:58 PM.
post #855 of 869 Old 11-29-2019, 03:57 PM

Diva loosing sync with LG Oled and Pioneer Receiver

Quote:
I just recheck, and at first flashing the Diva with 0.42.0.11 firmware seemingly did not solve the problem. But so far since yesterday it is functioning properly. And the only difference is that I have set the ATV4K to "sleep" before turning off all of the devices (rather than let it automatically sleep after an hour of no use). Could that be related to the problem I am having?

LG OLED65G6P Display
Denon AVR-X8500H

Last edited by ppoulos; 11-30-2019 at 08:25 AM.
post #856 of 869 Old 11-30-2019, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I just recheck, and at first flashing the Diva with 0.42.0.11 firmware seemingly did not solve the problem. But so far since yesterday it is functioning properly. And the only difference is that I have set the ATV4K to "sleep" before turning off all of the devices (rather than let it automatically sleep after an hour of no use). Could that be related to the problem I am having?
Yes that could be very much related to such problem, actually such problem do comes from standby state and that can be standby state at input or output.
Do you have same results on both older and newer FW or you tried that only with older one ? if so I guess you can try latest and see if you get same results.

post #857 of 869 Old 11-30-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Yes that could be very much related to such problem, actually such problem do comes from standby state and that can be standby state at input or output.
Do you have same results on both older and newer FW or you tried that only with older one ? if so I guess you can try latest and see if you get same results.
The DIVA stopped reliably switching inputs (autoswitch inputs and priority set ON) with the older firmware that you recommended and not setting the ATV4K to sleep immediately. The older firmware seemed to work better when I disconnected the ATV4K HDMI input (thus not allowing the ATV4K to still have an active signal before the set sleep time due to inactivity). I updated the firmware to FW: 0.54.0.11, and as long as I sleep the ATV4K before switching sources it looks like the DIVA functions correctly now.

It also seems that the DIVA is still having problems with an active ATV4K signal when switching to another source input, but better with the newer firmware.

LG OLED65G6P Display
Denon AVR-X8500H
post #858 of 869 Old 11-30-2019, 05:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The DIVA stopped reliably switching inputs (autoswitch inputs and priority set ON) with the older firmware that you recommended and not setting the ATV4K to sleep immediately. The older firmware seemed to work better when I disconnected the ATV4K HDMI input (thus not allowing the ATV4K to still have an active signal before the set sleep time due to inactivity). I updated the firmware to FW: 0.54.0.11, and as long as I sleep the ATV4K before switching sources it looks like the DIVA functions correctly now.

It also seems that the DIVA is still having problems with an active ATV4K signal when switching to another source input, but better with the newer firmware.
There is no issue with autoswitch, it will work as long as you are in splitter mode. (TX1 set to copy TX0), it is not active in Matrix mode.
You might think there is an issue with autoswitch if you go thru blackscreen issue at startup, but in fact it is not related to Autoswitch.

next FW with android TV fix optional will fix that as I wrote before. (done on Vertex2 already)
If you think something is wrong at some point, please export and post config at that time and add it in your reply. thank you.

Last edited by HDfury; 11-30-2019 at 05:42 PM.
post #859 of 869 Old 11-30-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
There is no issue with autoswitch, it will work as long as you are in splitter mode. (TX1 set to copy TX0), it is not active in Matrix mode.
You might think there is an issue with autoswitch if you go thru blackscreen issue at startup, but in fact it is not related to Autoswitch.

next FW with android TV fix optional will fix that as I wrote before. (done on Vertex2 already)
If you think something is wrong at some point, please export and post config at that time and add it in your reply. thank you.
Yes I figured that I was in Matrix Mode by mistake after reloading different firmware and rebooting the DIVA. And, yes, when I did realize this and switched back to splitter mode, the DIVA functioned more reliably. But I am still gun shy turning off every device without first setting ATV4K to sleep. It was a long day today trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Thanks for your suggestions.

LG OLED65G6P Display
Denon AVR-X8500H
post #860 of 869 Old 12-03-2019, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hi,

I am currently facing an issue with DIVA and ATV 4K.
When streaming on Netflix sometimes I get a signal loss however what is mostly annoying is when watching HDR content I get the signal information displayed every few seconds. I figured out when I change the video setting of the ATV 4K HDR to 4K SDR I do not get it displayed all the time. Please see the attached image of what I mean:

I noticed that every time the number after maxCLL/FALL is different.. dont know what it means though.
I am using the latest FW.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0737.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	2648946  
post #861 of 869 Old 12-03-2019, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticWolfpain View Post
Hi,

When streaming on Netflix sometimes I get a signal loss however what is mostly annoying is when watching HDR content I get the signal information displayed every few seconds. I figured out when I change the video setting of the ATV 4K HDR to 4K SDR I do not get it displayed all the time. Please see the attached image of what I mean:

I noticed that every time the number after maxCLL/FALL is different.. dont know what it means though.
ATV4K only utilizes a Dolby Vision version of Netflix content for delivery to both Dolby Vision displays and HDR10 displays. When the display supports HDR10 but not Dolby Vision, the ATV converts the Dolby Vision source to HDR10. It is this conversion process that introduced variable HDR10 metadata with values that change during the video. Each time the metadata values change, the Diva will report the new values on the OSD. The variable metadata does not occur with all titles and it seems to be better behaved with newer titles.
HDfury and DrasticWolfpain like this.

CJ
post #862 of 869 Old 12-03-2019, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticWolfpain View Post
Hi,

WEBSERVER > OSD > ENABLE option called "IGNORE METADATA CHANGE"

Problem solved.
DrasticWolfpain likes this.

post #863 of 869 Old 12-03-2019, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Lightbulb Ledstrip TEST FW

If anyone using our LED system is interested in testing a firmware update that should make led light darker in dark scenes, you can try below download and provide feedback.
This FW won't reset your settings, it concerns only the TX1 internal processing for light control.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0319-V0.12.bin

post #864 of 869 Old 12-04-2019, 05:22 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
If anyone using our LED system is interested in testing a firmware update that should make led light darker in dark scenes, you can try below download and provide feedback.
This FW won't reset your settings, it concerns only the TX1 internal processing for light control.

Just loaded the new FPGA code and ran a few test videos. Looks good. On the right side of my TV is a window close by (not ideal...) but I can actually see the leds in the reflection.
I see that in black areas, the leds go totally off.
Nice job.
HDfury likes this.
post #865 of 869 Old 12-04-2019, 11:14 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
WEBSERVER > OSD > ENABLE option called "IGNORE METADATA CHANGE"

Problem solved.
That did the trick

@claw thanks for the explanation
HDfury likes this.
post #866 of 869 Old 12-04-2019, 03:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 2160
Quote:

I'll give it a try tonight. Is this in indicator that we might be getting closer to the longer LED strips too?

BEQ Slack group
The struggle is real for Generation Xplain Digital to the Analog and Analog to the Digital.
Klipsch RF-7III, RC-64III
SI HS-24mkIII BOSS-Sac
Sony 85X900F, Denon 8500, nVidia Shield, Apple TV
post #867 of 869 Old 12-05-2019, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Cool Diva Android APP demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
I'll give it a try tonight. Is this in indicator that we might be getting closer to the longer LED strips too?

Update on that later, many things underway atm.

That is coming next for Diva Owners:
JGrana likes this.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-05-2019 at 08:25 AM.
post #868 of 869 Old 12-05-2019, 03:24 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
I’ve been monitoring this thread for some time and I purchased the product with the LED system.

I must say the product is awesome and solved both 4K60 drop out problems and added effectively Philips like ambilight functionality to my Z9D which is fantastic, so well done!

Have you guys considered the opposite to this firmware update, e.g. the ability to add a constant bias lighting offset which is alway on irrespective of the content, especially for darker scenes?

Until Diva I had a 6500k bias light that was on constantly, which made for more relaxed viewing.

Jumping from lots of projected light for strong colours to no/little light in darker scenes can be harsh on the eyes, so I also enable the D65 LEDs in combination with Diva to create less of a light transition from bright to dark scenes.

Adding a light bias level (user specified temperature) would be great.

Just a thought

Last edited by ariharry; 12-05-2019 at 03:27 PM.
post #869 of 869 Old 12-05-2019, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariharry View Post
I’ve been monitoring this thread for some time and I purchased the product with the LED system.

I must say the product is awesome and solved both 4K60 drop out problems and added effectively Philips like ambilight functionality to my Z9D which is fantastic, so well done!

Have you guys considered the opposite to this firmware update, e.g. the ability to add a constant bias lighting offset which is alway on irrespective of the content, especially for darker scenes?

Until Diva I had a 6500k bias light that was on constantly, which made for more relaxed viewing.

Jumping from lots of projected light for strong colours to no/little light in darker scenes can be harsh on the eyes, so I also enable the D65 LEDs in combination with Diva to create less of a light transition from bright to dark scenes.

Adding a light bias level (user specified temperature) would be great.

Just a thought
Yes I think it will come at some point (or you can keep using FPGA0.11 instead of 0.12 for now), everybody seems to have different preferences when it comes to how light should operate so I guess there will be more and more options to come.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page