HDFury Diva - Owners thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 208Likes

post #871 of 1056 Old 12-12-2019, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 1
before anything else, i am simply amazed by the sheer enthusiasm of the hdfury team and the way they support their products! a quick question, i have a samsung qled q80r that has an auto game mode function. would this work with diva if i have a ps4 connected? i mean, would the tv actually "see" that the ps4 input is used and kick the game mode on and then turn it off when i switched back to another input? thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 1056 Old 12-13-2019, 02:32 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Diva App

@HDfury

I have seen you just release the DIVA App for android.
Any plans for iOS ?

Regards
post #873 of 1056 Old 12-13-2019, 05:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 635 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4857 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Kritsotakis View Post
before anything else, i am simply amazed by the sheer enthusiasm of the hdfury team and the way they support their products! a quick question, i have a samsung qled q80r that has an auto game mode function. would this work with diva if i have a ps4 connected? i mean, would the tv actually "see" that the ps4 input is used and kick the game mode on and then turn it off when i switched back to another input? thanks!

Yes ALLM is supported, you need to be in COPY SINK EDID MODE or AUTOMIX MODE for this to work, since basically ALLM is just EDID signaling ON/OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticWolfpain View Post
@HDfury

I have seen you just release the DIVA App for android.
Any plans for iOS ?

Regards

Sure, it will come too. Still only beta/testing yet.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #874 of 1056 Old 12-13-2019, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi there. Thanks so much for making this excellent product!

I’m currently using the DIVA to extract eARC audio from my LG-C9 TV and route it to an LG SK9Y sound bar in my bedroom.

Since the last two updates that separated the Sony Fix (making it optional) have been release the behavior of the eARC output has been much more consistent. But I’m having two problems that I just cannot solve.

1. Every time I turn off the TV and some time passes when I turn the TV back on and try to use eARC audio extraction the DIVA fails to grab and forward the audio entirely.

Quite simply no sound will come out no matter what settings I change.

The only solution is to reboot the DIVA via the web interface. Or to power cycle the unit.

After a reboot the DIVA will continue to operate as expected until the TV is turned off. Then the process begins again each time.

Is this a known issue or is there a configuration I need to use to prevent this from happening?

2. The second problem is much less severe. But ever since the last two updates I keep experiencing random audio dropouts. They are very brief (less than a second) and do cause a renegotiation of the audio stream.

Any insight into these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
post #875 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Flip View Post

I’m currently using the DIVA to extract eARC audio from my LG-C9 TV and route it to an LG SK9Y sound bar in my bedroom.

Since the last two updates that separated the Sony Fix (making it optional) have been release the behavior of the eARC output has been much more consistent. But I’m having two problems that I just cannot solve.

1. Every time I turn off the TV and some time passes when I turn the TV back on and try to use eARC audio extraction the DIVA fails to grab and forward the audio entirely.

The only solution is to reboot the DIVA via the web interface. Or to power cycle the unit.

After a reboot the DIVA will continue to operate as expected until the TV is turned off. Then the process begins again each time.

Is this a known issue or is there a configuration I need to use to prevent this from happening?

2. The second problem is much less severe. But ever since the last two updates I keep experiencing random audio dropouts. They are very brief (less than a second) and do cause a renegotiation of the audio stream.

What is your TV brand/model ?
There is something with this soundbar, I need to dig history on our support server to find out as I can't recall right now.
Instead of power cycling or reboot Diva, try just disconnect AUDIO OUT going to soundbar and reconnect it, does it also fix it ?
Please send config export when eARC works and then when it does not work until reboot.
Is the soundbar output connected ?

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-14-2019 at 10:37 AM.
post #876 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 11:07 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hi. I am a new owner of Diva. I don't get it work the way i want to...

My setup, 4K HDR TV: Samsung 82Q60, Sony VPL-VW500 4K non-hdr. Oppo 203, Apple TV 4K, Receiver: Onkyo 4K HDR capable, in addition Darbee 500.

What i want to do (i will leave everything display source quality in Oppo):

Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Ultra HD Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 4K HDR, 4:2:0, 10 Bit > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Ultra HD Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 1 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 1 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector

Same for Apple TV on Input 1

thanks
post #877 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 2547 Post(s)
Liked: 2386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmar View Post

My setup, 4K HDR TV: Samsung 82Q60, Sony VPL-VW500 4K non-hdr. Oppo 203, Apple TV 4K, Receiver: Onkyo 4K HDR capable, in addition Darbee 500.

Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Ultra HD Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 4K HDR, 4:2:0, 10 Bit > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Ultra HD Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 1 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector
Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 1 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > Input Darbee > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector

thanks
You seem to have conflicting requirements:

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #878 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 02:38 PM

Hmmm not sure if I understand it correctly. OPPO outputs what it receives, in case of Blu ray 1080p sdr, in case of ultra HD Blu ray it outputs 4k HDR and I want the signals above on output 0 and 1
post #879 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Quote:

I’️m currently using the DIVA to extract eARC audio from my LG-C9 TV and route it to an LG SK9Y sound bar in my bedroom.

Since the last two updates that separated the Sony Fix (making it optional) have been release the behavior of the eARC output has been much more consistent. But I’️m having two problems that I just cannot solve.

What is your TV brand/model ?
There is something with this soundbar, I need to dig history on our support server to find out as I can't recall right now.
Instead of power cycling or reboot Diva, try just disconnect AUDIO OUT going to soundbar and reconnect it, does it also fix it ?
Please send config export when eARC works and then when it does not work until reboot.
Is the soundbar output connected ?
Thank you I will provide the config exports in a separate post.

My TV Model is: LG OLED65C9PUA

The SoundBar is: LG SK9Y

The HDMI wiring is setup as follows:

Source (Apple TV, Nvidia Shield etc.) -> LG C9 TV (using either HDMI in 1, 3 or 4.)

HDFury DIVA (tx0) -> LG C9 TV (using eARC enabled HDMI 2 in)

HDFury (HDMI Audio Out) -> LG SK9Y (HDMI Input)

Also:

HDFury tx1 is not connected to anything.

LG SK9Y HDMI Output (arc input) not connected to anything.

———

Update:

As I was walking through my testing scenarios I went back to basics and began a process of elimination.

My findings:

The LG C9 seems to be the root of the issue. Removing and replacing the HDMI cable from the C9 would fix the stopped audio without requiring a reboot of the DIVA.

I continued to test with repeated power downs and back up again. Replacing the HDMI cable with another (older) but reliable cable appears to have resolved issue 1 for now.

I will continue testing.

For issue 2. I have not found a specific cause and the brief audio dropouts seem to be very very random.

I’m suspicious this again may be a matter of cabling. Oddly, I had purchased rather high end braided copper cable to replace older HDMI cables but these new cables seem to have issues with the interconnects.

I will source new cables and resume testing.
post #880 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 03:01 PM

CEC volume / power on/off commands on AVR or SoundBar connected to DIVA via HDMI Audio Out.

Is it possible to have these commands forwarded through the DIVA from the TV or another connected device?

CEC functions between devices connected to DIVA and TV directly work but no CEC functions will work on the HDMI Audio Out bus.

———

On a somewhat related note:

Where can I find information on how to use the IR blaster and receiver to control
The DIVA and or send commands to my Home Theater equipment.

Thanks!

And also thanks for the excellent support and superb response times. I know you’re working hard to support us on these forums!
post #881 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 04:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
CEC volume / power on/off commands on AVR or SoundBar connected to DIVA via HDMI Audio Out.

Is it possible to have these commands forwarded through the DIVA from the TV or another connected device?

CEC functions between devices connected to DIVA and TV directly work but no CEC functions will work on the HDMI Audio Out bus.

———

Where can I find information on how to use the IR blaster and receiver to control

Thanks!

And also thanks for the excellent support and superb response times. I know you’re working hard to support us on these forums!
In CEC, ROOT is TV, so for a device to be controllable it needs to be seen by TV, in your case you have 2 options, either connect soundbar output to any TV input, or connect soundbar output back to Diva input, in both case, the TV will see soundbar and then control will work.

IR codes list is included with any firmware package if that's what you are asking here, if not, please elaborate.

post #882 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 04:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

thanks
Send config export, not sure what to do here without any details.
Also am I right to read that you have both TX0 and TX1 going to same AVR and then from that AVR both output going to PJ/TV ?
If so, then first question is why doing such setup ? isn't it easier to put AVR at audio and drive PJ/TV directly ? or with darbee in between?
Also 1080p 4:2:0 does not exist.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-14-2019 at 04:30 PM.
post #883 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:

———

Thanks!

And also thanks for the excellent support and superb response times. I know you’️re working hard to support us on these forums!
In CEC, ROOT is TV, so for a device to be controllable it needs to be seen by TV, in your case you have 2 options, either connect soundbar output to any TV input, or connect soundbar output back to Diva input, in both case, the TV will see soundbar and then control will work.

IR codes list is included with any firmware package if that's what you are asking here, if not, please elaborate.
Thanks for explaining the CEC capability.

For the IR codes. I am trying to figure out how to make use of them.

For example. If I want to send a command to the DIVA... I assume I need to have a device (a remote or IR blaster connected to a computer) I can program with those codes and use them that way. Correct?

But what about making the DIVA send commands to my Home Theater? Is that only done via the Macro function?
post #884 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 07:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

For example. If I want to send a command to the DIVA... I assume I need to have a device (a remote or IR blaster connected to a computer) I can program with those codes and use them that way. Correct?

But what about making the DIVA send commands to my Home Theater? Is that only done via the Macro function?

IR codes are made to be used with IR solution, like iRule, iRemote, Logitech Harmony or any universal IR control method.
If you use a computer, may be easier is to use IP command to control over IP instead of IR.
Macro are made to control a display via RS232 based on incoming content. You can also control Diva via RS232 (or IP/IR)

What kind of commands do you want to send to your HT ? if you mean CEC command, you can send them manually via webserver or via control command (RS232/IP)

post #885 of 1056 Old 12-14-2019, 11:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hmmm not sure if I understand it correctly. OPPO outputs what it receives, in case of Blu ray 1080p sdr, in case of ultra HD Blu ray it outputs 4k HDR and I want the signals above on output 0 and 1
It looks to me like you have Diva output 0 sent to Onkyo in one case, and in the other case sent to Darby and then the Onkyo. Or do you add/remove the Darby depending on whether you are sending 1080p or 4K?

CJ
JVC RS500|LG B7A OLED|Denon X6400H/X4200W|Panasonic UB820|Two Oppo 203|Samsung K8500|Apple TV 4K|HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral
post #886 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 05:04 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 1
thank you all for continued support! a quick question to assure i understand correctly, the AUDIO OUT hdmi port provides audio at all times from each active input, is that correct? that means that i can mute audio from input 1 going to TX0 but i still have audio from input 1 to AUDIO OUT, right?
post #887 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 05:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Kritsotakis View Post
thank you all for continued support! a quick question to assure i understand correctly, the AUDIO OUT hdmi port provides audio at all times from each active input, is that correct? that means that i can mute audio from input 1 going to TX0 but i still have audio from input 1 to AUDIO OUT, right?
Yes, Any HDMI sources audio goes to audio out as well as any ARC/eARC sound from TV at TX0 also goes to AUDIO OUT.
Angel Kritsotakis likes this.

post #888 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
It looks to me like you have Diva output 0 sent to Onkyo in one case, and in the other case sent to Darby and then the Onkyo. Or do you add/remove the Darby depending on whether you are sending 1080p or 4K?
Ah, right.

Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > REMOVED > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector

Only Output 1 has the Darbee in the chain since it can't handle 4K from Output 1

Quote:
Send config export, not sure what to do here without any details.
Also am I right to read that you have both TX0 and TX1 going to same AVR and then from that AVR both output going to PJ/TV ?
If so, then first question is why doing such setup ? isn't it easier to put AVR at audio and drive PJ/TV directly ? or with darbee in between?
Also 1080p 4:2:0 does not exist.
Yes, TX0 and TX1 both go to Onkyo in different inputs. I frequently watch movies on my TV and the Sony projector can't make motionflow in 4K so i prefer sending downconverted 4K through Darbee to the Sony (and 1080p through the Darbee as well - 4:4:4)
post #889 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ah, right.

Oppo 203 > Output source quality (example: Blu Ray) > Input 0 Diva > Output 0 > 1080p, 4:2:0, 8 Bit > REMOVED > Input Onkyo > Output TV or Projector

Only Output 1 has the Darbee in the chain since it can't handle 4K from Output 1

Yes, TX0 and TX1 both go to Onkyo in different inputs. I frequently watch movies on my TV and the Sony projector can't make motionflow in 4K so i prefer sending downconverted 4K through Darbee to the Sony (and 1080p through the Darbee as well - 4:4:4)
Can the Darby accept and process an RGB input signal? I believe that is the only format output from TX1. I would also be concerned with converting 4K 10-bit or 12-bit HDR from the player to RGB 8-bit SDR in the Diva in order to use the Darby with 4K HDR content to a 4K projector.

CJ
post #890 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 02:20 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
i recently purchased a Marantz SR6014 AVR but now have issues displaying 4K HDR content with sources passing through it to my Samsung QLED via ARC. i've been doing a lot of reading, head scratching, cable changes, settings changes. sometimes i can get it to work, but it doesn't stick. what's frustrating is that with my old Sony AVR, i had no 4K HDR issue using Monoprice premium certified 4K HDMI cables. i just purchased and tried their 8K HDMI cables with the new Marantz AVR, but only have a 10% success rate.

so is this an EDID "handshake" issue? here's my components and their connections:

2019 Marantz SR6014 AVR
2018 Samsung 65Q9FN QLED > AVR via ARC
2018 Apple TV 4K > AVR via HDMI
2018 Samsung UBD-M9700 UHD Blu-ray player > AVR via HDMI
2018 PS4 Pro > AVR via HDMI

QLED has UHD enabled on connected HDMI ports. AVR has 4K signal format set to Enhanced. i moved all sources' HDMI inputs closest to the AVR's HDMI OUT/ARC port to alleviate any clocking issues.

i have to play with the AVR's 4K signal format setting between Standard and Enhanced to get a 4K HDR signal. when i'm successful, both the ATV4K and PS4 display 4K HDR, BUT then i completely lose the UHD player's video signal. the UHD player only displays video when the AVR's 4K signal format is set to Standard, but when i do that, i lose 4K HDR from the ATV4K and PS4 again.

do you have a product that can fix these issues? or should i try another brand of 4K/8K premium HDMI cables like Belkin or OneConvey?
thanks in advance for the knowledge!
post #891 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:

IR codes are made to be used with IR solution, like iRule, iRemote, Logitech Harmony or any universal IR control method.
If you use a computer, may be easier is to use IP command to control over IP instead of IR.
Macro are made to control a display via RS232 based on incoming content. You can also control Diva via RS232 (or IP/IR)

What kind of commands do you want to send to your HT ? if you mean CEC command, you can send them manually via webserver or via control command (RS232/IP)
Ahhhh thank you so much for explaining this. I Will definitely look into those programs. I prefer not to use the Logitech Harmony remotes as I’ve had poor experiences with their most recent top of the line remote being very slow to respond.

The commands I would be sending would be power up/down. Switching inputs on the DIVA. Changing the audio effect setting. Changing the TV video processing preset.

Or even using the DIVA blaster to control a few unrelated IR devices that are in close proximity to the home theater.

PS: since changing the HDMI cable I have not had the eARC issue with power off / on of TV requiring reboot of DIVA.
post #892 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 07:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ahhhh thank you so much for explaining this. I Will definitely look into those programs. I prefer not to use the Logitech Harmony remotes as I’ve had poor experiences with their most recent top of the line remote being very slow to respond.

The commands I would be sending would be power up/down. Switching inputs on the DIVA. Changing the audio effect setting. Changing the TV video processing preset.

Or even using the DIVA blaster to control a few unrelated IR devices that are in close proximity to the home theater.

PS: since changing the HDMI cable I have not had the eARC issue with power off / on of TV requiring reboot of DIVA.
If you have an IR solution such as those mentioned previously, then such IR solution are controlling everything in your HT setup including Diva,
Diva cannot control your other equipment via IR, because Diva cannot learn each equipment IR codes like an universal remote control or IR control solution can do.

post #893 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 08:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeONGeneSAr View Post
i recently purchased a Marantz SR6014 AVR but now have issues displaying 4K HDR content with sources passing through it to my Samsung QLED via ARC. i've been doing a lot of reading, head scratching, cable changes, settings changes. sometimes i can get it to work, but it doesn't stick. what's frustrating is that with my old Sony AVR, i had no 4K HDR issue using Monoprice premium certified 4K HDMI cables. i just purchased and tried their 8K HDMI cables with the new Marantz AVR, but only have a 10% success rate.

so is this an EDID "handshake" issue? here's my components and their connections:

2019 Marantz SR6014 AVR
2018 Samsung 65Q9FN QLED > AVR via ARC
2018 Apple TV 4K > AVR via HDMI
2018 Samsung UBD-M9700 UHD Blu-ray player > AVR via HDMI
2018 PS4 Pro > AVR via HDMI

QLED has UHD enabled on connected HDMI ports. AVR has 4K signal format set to Enhanced. i moved all sources' HDMI inputs closest to the AVR's HDMI OUT/ARC port to alleviate any clocking issues.

i have to play with the AVR's 4K signal format setting between Standard and Enhanced to get a 4K HDR signal. when i'm successful, both the ATV4K and PS4 display 4K HDR, BUT then i completely lose the UHD player's video signal. the UHD player only displays video when the AVR's 4K signal format is set to Standard, but when i do that, i lose 4K HDR from the ATV4K and PS4 again.

do you have a product that can fix these issues? or should i try another brand of 4K/8K premium HDMI cables like Belkin or OneConvey?
thanks in advance for the knowledge!

If problem is cables related then I would not recommend the above mentioned brand.
For high bandwidth, too short or too long that can be an issue, so if using copper, you should be perfectly fine with min6ft(2)/max12ft(4m) from Kabledirekt, bluejeanscables or our cables.
Kabledirekt are very affordable; cheap but efficient and also easy to get on amazon.

If that does not solve your issue, then our devices will. Diva or Vertex2 will be perfect for that. You might need a special firmware to solve the issue, so send PM, email or join our support server once your order is placed.

Last edited by HDfury; 12-16-2019 at 06:13 AM.
post #894 of 1056 Old 12-15-2019, 08:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
Liked: 2423
@HDfury I have another weird led behavior bug for you. cdy2179's videos on YouTube like the one I have linked below are causing the lights to flash like crazy through out them. Mainly the side lights with less strobing on the top and botto. It seems weird since flashing is happing with almost a static image. It's a him standing in front of a whiteboard talking with a solid black background. Only thing I can think of is that light calculation point is hitting right on the edge of the whiteboard.

thanks

#IHateNalleh
The struggle is real for Generation Xplain Digital to the Analog and Analog to the Digital.
Klipsch RF-7III, RC-64III
SI HS-24mkIII BOSS-Sac
Sony 85X900F, Denon 8500, nVidia Shield, Apple TV

Last edited by DesertDog; 12-15-2019 at 10:51 PM.
post #895 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 06:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Ok but then why do you need to get both video signal thru AVR ?

What about my suggestion, AVR at audio out, TX1 to DARBEE > Sony PJ, TX0 to TV
Or do you want 4K going to Sony PJ ?

post #896 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
@HDfury I have another weird led behavior bug for you. cdy2179's videos on YouTube like the one I have linked below are causing the lights to flash like crazy through out them. Mainly the side lights with less strobing on the top and botto. It seems weird since flashing is happing with almost a static image. It's a him standing in front of a whiteboard talking with a solid black background. Only thing I can think of is that light calculation point is hitting right on the edge of the whiteboard.

thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYzBnwVrfk
We will check it, thanx.
DesertDog likes this.

post #897 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok but then why do you need to get both video signal thru AVR ?

What about my suggestion, AVR at audio out, TX1 to DARBEE > Sony PJ, TX0 to TV
Or do you want 4K going to Sony PJ ?
It appears to me that he wants to be able to both send 4K to the projector and to downscale 4K to HD and send that through the Darby to the projector. By having both TX0 and TX1 going through the AVR, he can select in the AVR which input signal (4K or Darby HD) goes to the projector.
HDfury likes this.

CJ
post #898 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
It appears to me that he wants to be able to both send 4K to the projector and to downscale 4K to HD and send that through the Darby to the projector. By having both TX0 and TX1 going through the AVR, he can select in the AVR which input signal (4K or Darby HD) goes to the projector.
Ok so either PJ or TV can get either FHD > Darbee or 4K direct.
I suppose he will need special firmware for that to work well with any sources/content

post #899 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 12:02 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Greetings.

I have a question regarding a problem with the following setup.
Pc with Madvr (hdmi gpu out 1080ti)-> Av receiver (Anthem Mrx720)->Hdmi out1 JVC X7900
-> Hdmi out2 PANASONIC UHD OLED TV
Bistream sound

With Hdmi copper cable Madvr could find my 2 display as separate device connected to the AV receiver.
Now i have changed all my HDMI cable for some RUIPRO hybrid optic and Madvr can now only see one device connected (the receiver)

Is there any way to resolve this problem and make Madvr actually "see" 2 separate device again with a HDFury product ?

Thank you.
Ps: sorry for my bad english
post #900 of 1056 Old 12-16-2019, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeron_grey View Post
Greetings.

I have a question regarding a problem with the following setup.

Pc with Madvr (hdmi gpu out 1080ti)-> Av receiver (Anthem Mrx720)->Hdmi out1 JVC X7900

-> Hdmi out2 PANASONIC UHD OLED TV

Bistream sound

With Hdmi copper cable Madvr could find my 2 display as separate device connected to the AV receiver.

Now i have changed all my HDMI cable for some RUIPRO hybrid optic and Madvr can now only see one device connected (the receiver)

Is there any way to resolve this problem and make Madvr actually "see" 2 separate device again with a HDFury product ?

Thank you.
Ps: sorry for my bad english
Where is the RUIPRO "hybrid" in the chain ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page