Join Date: Nov 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
pre-ordering is available at https://www.hdfury.com/product/4k-diva-18gbps/What is the HDFury Diva?
It is basically a Maestro, without HDBaseT, but with an extra ouput. A quick feature overview:Diva tone mapping:
- HDMI 2.0 18 Gbps 600 Mhz UHD device. HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs, 3 HDMI 2.0 outputs.
- Main/First output can passthrough or upscale the video signal up to UHD (18 Gbps capable). 2nd output can downscale. It can carry 1080p SDR video + audio. The 3rd output is for audio only (video is black frame 720/1080p) and supports passthrough of all audio formats currently in existence. Remember: this is a video device, it does not touch the audio
- Full HDR/HLG/LLDV/DV/HDR10+ support.
- More advanced HDR fixing capabilities (see screenshot)
- TMDS switching for all inputs. Most devices send +5V on their outputs when they are active. But the ATV4K, for instance, does this even when it is switched off. Diva will use clever pixel clock frequencies analysis permanently running in the background and will auto-determine whenever any connected device is sending any valid signal
- Full LAN control via the embedded and brand new HDFury webserver. The need for a dedicated computer with special driver to run configuration software or update is now a thing of the past! Only a device with a browser is required.
- Diva will expose more scaling parameters than Vertex as the latter has memory constraints that have been reached.
- It can do UHD HDR to 1080P SDR conversion
- RS232, L/R stereo or Optical 5.1 output, IR TX, IR RX, IR sensor, IR window, OLED display and 4 buttons on the side allowing to enter/exit and perform change in the device system menu.
- Optional purchases: lag tester and ambient light
It can do UHD HDR to 1080p SDR. It cannot do UHD HDR to UHD SDR
HDFury is aiming to ship in Feb. 2019. Pre-ordering will be possible in a few weeks.
10% discount is available during pre order period ONLY for existing HDfury.com customers.I read DV is limited to 300 Mhz. Is this true?
It does not matter which product you ordered, however we only offer discount to people who ordered at least once since 06/2017.
NO. The limtation is only applicable to Maestro if HDbaseT transport is used.
300MHz = 10.2Gbps = best/max 4K24 4:2:2: 12b (for movies) or 4K24 4:4:4 8b (for pc/game)
600MHz = 18Gbps = best/max 4K60 4:2:2 12b (for movies) or 4K60 4:4:4 8b (for pc/game)