madVR ENVY : Anticipation thread! - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1824Likes

post #991 of 1467 Old 09-13-2019, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultzar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
For 10k , why should we get an economical solution and an extra box ? Processors like Datasat , Trinnov , storm audio etc are all PC /motherboard based solutions and all have multiple HDMI Ins and switching . So I still don’️t understand why can’️t it be done with a top of the line PC based video processor?
It's probably out of scope for this tiny team at this time who are focusing on getting a particular feature set out and working. People who need multiple inputs can use a competing product or wait until the Envy team has time to add this some months or years down the road.
Fair enough
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1467 Old 09-13-2019, 06:16 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
That won’t solve the problem of having different video settings for different sources/inputs unless they can integrate it into their box ?? I think for market and custom integrators they are targeting , that it is a very important and significant feature .
I think something like the HDfury Vertex 2 would work well with the Envy
post #993 of 1467 Old 09-13-2019, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apgood View Post
Quote:
That won’️t solve the problem of having different video settings for different sources/inputs unless they can integrate it into their box ?? I think for market and custom integrators they are targeting , that it is a very important and significant feature .
I think something like the HDfury Vertex 2 would work well with the Envy
It may . I think this is not for me in current incarnation . Will follow peripherally for now and once they have fully functional product with built in HDMI switching and dedicated audio output , will look at it closely again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 1467 Old 09-13-2019, 06:57 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 4290 Post(s)
Liked: 3286
Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
- 4K Anamorphic Stretch, using AI / Neural Network scaling
- Automatic Black Bar & Aspect Ratio detection
- Extra features for CIH, CIW and CIA front projection
Going back to this topic for a second, it looks like you've built in scaling modes for CIH viewers using an anamorphic lens. Will the Envy also support scaling modes for CIH viewers who do the Zoom Method and leave the projector permanently zoomed to fill the width of the screen?

OPPO calls this "21:9 Cropped." With this setting, no stretching is applied, however any 16:9 content can be scaled down to the center of the 2.35:1 image area (black bars on all four sides). Movies with variable aspect ratio can also be set to constant height, masking off the top and bottom of the image during any sections taller than 2.35:1.

Will the Envy be able to do something like that?

Josh Z
Home Theater Writer/Editor, High-Def Digest

My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.
post #995 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Here are some technical specs and features (subject to change):

- Pro Cinema: about ~13 TFLOPS, plus ~100 TFLOPS for AI / Neural Network
- Base model: about half the computational power of the Pro Cinema
How does processing power of the 2 Envy models compare to the Radiance Pro models ?
I am aware that smart und efficient programming is very important as well for the final performance on screen but I am asking nevertheless.

Last edited by *Mori*; 09-14-2019 at 12:51 AM.
post #996 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 12:50 AM
aka jfinnie

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 2646 Post(s)
Liked: 1744
@madshi - given that most HDMI out devices don't have "resolution source direct" options - where the output resolution follows the content resolution - the opportunity for taking advantage of the NGU scaling are quite limited (in a plug and play system). I know Oppo and Sony UHD disc players can do it, and some players like the Zidoo, but stuff like the AppleTV4k and other more consumer targeted devices don't have any way to do this so the benefit of NGU would be lost for 1080 content.

I guess it shouldn't be "that hard" to build an algorithm that can spot the "simple" upscalers that are being used in these SOC devices and reverse back to the original 1080p pixels for re-processing to 4K via NGU? Would be a cool feature
post #997 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 01:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 5232 Post(s)
Liked: 3400
Quote:
That won’t solve the problem of having different video settings for different sources/inputs unless they can integrate it into their box ?? I think for market and custom integrators they are targeting , that it is a very important and significant feature .
Yes, this is a valid requirement. But it can be done with a single HDMI input and does not require separate HDMI runs from each device. The devices all negotiate with a display and the ENVY can do the right thing when receiving the right signal. But it doesn't matter if that signal is coming from HDMI1, 2, or 8. What if whatever settings you need on your xbox are automatically applied and other settings needed for your apple tv are auto applied. That's how I see this working. Again, it's not calibration changes here. It's just different processing algorithms based on the input videos.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #998 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 01:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Now I'm torn. I just got the Radiance Pro 4240 but it has not been calibrated. I feel like this might be better for my needs? would love advice

90% Netflix,Amazon, Hulu from AppleTV (only b/c it supports atmos) also have roku 4k (will watch my plex movies with and set at 1080p to allow madvrenvy or radiance to upscale?)
Stream movies 4k from vudu/appletv
Occasionally will watch physical disc 4k from Oppo 203 (was considering switching to the Panny?)? But I might start watching more from discs since the quality is definitely evident, and if you tell me with madvr envy and/or lumagen it's day and night I will!!
And a chromecast ultra 4k to be able to look at google photos /videos from phone to screen. So that's 4 devices, plus the computer, although that's rare.

These go to an Arcam 390 receiver, then to the radiance pro, then to a BenQ LK990, those 6k lumens are needed for daytime viewing. My room is a combo daytime very bright family room with 1 wall completely open to the yard, but i can also shut it all up and make it a cave. it's going to a 120" screen innovations zero edge black diamond 1.2gain screen.

Radiance Pro, with the new firmware looks great, but i haven't calibrated yet. the BenQ is not full rec 2020, but REC709 - 92% chip 0.67". Not 100% sure I know what that means

What would you recommend? I really want easy, and more important faster HDMI switching. especially netflix/hulu/amazon when it's 4k, vs. hdr, vs 1080p, or swapping between apps sometimes, the handshake blank sccreen for 15 seconds I can handle but wife and kids can't.. was trying to figure out if adding a HDfury would help.

I think if i'm reading it right madvrenvy might be better for my setup? I wouldn't ahve both right?
post #999 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 01:28 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I only have seen a picture of the Pro model. Can somebody please share more pictures of the device?

Does the base model has a fan? How about the noice and cooling when you put the Envy in a closed cabinet?
post #1000 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 01:48 AM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepardos View Post
I only have seen a picture of the Pro model. Can somebody please share more pictures of the device?

Does the base model has a fan? How about the noice and cooling when you put the Envy in a closed cabinet?
It's going to be pulling significant power out of the wall which will pretty much all be turned to heat, so a closed cabinet (without airflow) would be a bad idea. Your cabinet will need to have some airflow through it otherwise it will cook.
post #1001 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hello good day. I have a lot of intention to buy the Envy. But I want to know why that high price.

A good very powerful computer would be: 2500 or 3000 is what can be worth the strongest, from there to € 10,000 is already a lot of profit

Let's think:

Powerful processor (€ 600)
32gb of Ram (€ 300)
Motherboard (€ 200)
Nvidia 2080 Super graphic (€ 900)
€ 100 SSD hard drive
€ 100 box

This is the cucumber you can buy for € 2000
And it is an amazing computer.

Up to € 10,000 what is there ???.

Thanks

(JVC RS540 + PC with Nvidia 1080ti + Anthem 1120 + B&W Nautilus)
post #1002 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:13 AM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky View Post
Now I'm torn. I just got the Radiance Pro 4240 but it has not been calibrated. I feel like this might be better for my needs? would love advice

90% Netflix,Amazon, Hulu from AppleTV (only b/c it supports atmos) also have roku 4k (will watch my plex movies with and set at 1080p to allow madvrenvy or radiance to upscale?)
Stream movies 4k from vudu/appletv
Occasionally will watch physical disc 4k from Oppo 203 (was considering switching to the Panny?)? But I might start watching more from discs since the quality is definitely evident, and if you tell me with madvr envy and/or lumagen it's day and night I will!!
And a chromecast ultra 4k to be able to look at google photos /videos from phone to screen. So that's 4 devices, plus the computer, although that's rare.

These go to an Arcam 390 receiver, then to the radiance pro, then to a BenQ LK990, those 6k lumens are needed for daytime viewing. My room is a combo daytime very bright family room with 1 wall completely open to the yard, but i can also shut it all up and make it a cave. it's going to a 120" screen innovations zero edge black diamond 1.2gain screen.

Radiance Pro, with the new firmware looks great, but i haven't calibrated yet. the BenQ is not full rec 2020, but REC709 - 92% chip 0.67". Not 100% sure I know what that means

What would you recommend? I really want easy, and more important faster HDMI switching. especially netflix/hulu/amazon when it's 4k, vs. hdr, vs 1080p, or swapping between apps sometimes, the handshake blank sccreen for 15 seconds I can handle but wife and kids can't.. was trying to figure out if adding a HDfury would help.

I think if i'm reading it right madvrenvy might be better for my setup? I wouldn't ahve both right?
I could be wrong, but I've not seen any indication of any specific features that will help you with slow sync speeds in particular systems on the Envy vs Lumagen Pro.

On all devices there are lots of things you can do to minimise blanking times, you should investigate those if you haven't already. They all have some element of compromise, but in many cases the compromise might be acceptable to you. The long blanking is most likely mostly coming from your projector and other components, not your video processor. But there is likely a lot you can do to your existing setup. If you want help specifically on the Lumagen Pro setup post in that thread as there is a lot I think you could do to get better results. But a few quick pointers for your system.

One trick on the AppleTV is to make the UI 24p. This might look a bit ugglier (slightly jerky) but the benefit is when going into (most) content you won't get a refresh rate change.

You can even output everything in HDR from the AppleTV, and it will internally map the SDR content into the appropriate SDR range within HDR (the HDR metadata gets set appropriately for SDR). This can work reasonably well and avoid resyncs for HDR vs SDR content.

If you watch a lot of 60p content you might decide to sacrifice 24p correct frame cadence and make everything 60p instead. Some folk don't notice 3:2 (I still can't get my head round that, but my wife is totally blind to 3:2 whereas it drives me up the wall).

Radiance pro specific tips that you might not be aware of (I'll keep it brief, ask for more detail in the thread): you can additionally avoid output changes for HDR vs SDR by making your CMS a single setup for both SDR and HDR, and having the video processor map 709 and 2020 inputs into that single CMS. That should avoid resyncing the output for 709 vs 2020 changes. And if you disable genlock mode on the processor additionally you won't have to wait for sync to align when switching inputs. You can also disable match rate if most of your content is AppleTV (match rate on the Pro is about matching specifically 23.976 and 24p rates precisely to the correct variant - and the AppleTV doesn't support 24p only 23.976 so you might as well disable it).

Are you doing it yourself or getting a pro for calibration? If a pro, you should discuss your goals with your pro, as some of the settings you'd deploy for maximum quality might not result in the best user experience for blanking. They should be able to take you through or show you the compromises.
wl1 likes this.
post #1003 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:22 AM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersergios View Post
This is the cucumber you can buy for € 2000
And it is an amazing computer.

Up to € 10,000 what is there ???.

(JVC RS540 + PC with Nvidia 1080ti + Anthem 1120 + B&W Nautilus)
Wow, you're complaining about cost but you'll buy a 2000euro cucumber?

How much do you think your JVC projector cost JVC to build?
Or your Anthem AVR?
Or your B&W Nautilus?

Let me tell you it is much, much, much less than you paid. The AV market has margin structures that make people in the PC parts market cry. Dealer, rep, distributor, manufacturer, all get very sizeable chunks.

PC component based products are always in an odd position because it is possible to shop for the parts and get to some kind of estimate of the cost price.

But even before you look there, I will tell you straight away though that if you are going to compare, at least do it completely:
1) Where is your OS cost?
2) How about the custom HDCP compliant 18G capture card? Last I checked this is actually UNOBTANIUM in the market.
3) Custom case - not for 100euros...
4) It Looks like you're relying on a free version of MadVR - which might not have the features you want...
5) Where's your budget for tech support?
6) Did you get some slave labour to assemble and set up the SW on the box for you?

I'm sure you get my points
post #1004 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:28 AM

€ 2000 hardware +
3 or 4000 software for the creator

Up to 10.0000

= 4 or 5mil € for distributors

????

Ok Ok
post #1005 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:31 AM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
It´s always the same: as soon a device is based on computer hardware everybody thinks they can build it themselves.
You better do not start running a business if you think the price the customer pays minus material cost is your profit.

EDIT: You buy a solution, not a list of parts. If you think the solution is worth the money (and you can afford it) then buy it, if not leave it.
post #1006 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 02:31 AM

I am very happy with my image but I would like to improve, but € 10,000 (5,000 for distributors?) a lot is
post #1007 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 04:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 1424 Post(s)
Liked: 2233
Quote:
But even before you look there, I will tell you straight away though that if you are going to compare, at least do it completely:
1) Where is your OS cost?
2) How about the custom HDCP compliant 18G capture card? Last I checked this is actually UNOBTANIUM in the market.
3) Custom case - not for 100euros...
4) It Looks like you're relying on a free version of MadVR - which might not have the features you want...
5) Where's your budget for tech support?
6) Did you get some slave labour to assemble and set up the SW on the box for you?

7) Warranty
Manni01 and bobof like this.
post #1008 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 04:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
@madshi - given that most HDMI out devices don't have "resolution source direct" options - where the output resolution follows the content resolution - the opportunity for taking advantage of the NGU scaling are quite limited (in a plug and play system). I know Oppo and Sony UHD disc players can do it, and some players like the Zidoo, but stuff like the AppleTV4k and other more consumer targeted devices don't have any way to do this so the benefit of NGU would be lost for 1080 content.

I guess it shouldn't be "that hard" to build an algorithm that can spot the "simple" upscalers that are being used in these SOC devices and reverse back to the original 1080p pixels for re-processing to 4K via NGU? Would be a cool feature
The nvidia shield can output at native resolution of the content. As will a tivo. The very two devices I'd love to run through an envy if I had the cash to buy one. With the shield I can stream vudu Netflix Amazon prime hulu etc.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
post #1009 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:20 AM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
The nvidia shield can output at native resolution of the content. As will a tivo. The very two devices I'd love to run through an envy if I had the cash to buy one. With the shield I can stream vudu Netflix Amazon prime hulu etc.
I didn't know that, thanks! I know what I'm getting for Christmas now.
Though I think for many other devices it still has merit.
SamuriHL likes this.
post #1010 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:30 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:

I use Nvidia shield 4k as my main android player box it's also fasteat in the world by now, I run there my Kodi connected to my Nas library. Nvidia have finally resolved issues around outputting video modes and it does now output native resolution with correct signal using native Kodi player. I must say very happy with this box, I used to use zidoo x9s but it's slower in regards the UI interaction and you could only play using its native player therefore were using forked Kodi build called zdmc.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
SamuriHL and bobof like this.

Video: Synology 416Play NAS 24TB -> OPPO UDP-203 / Zidoo X9S / Nvidia Shield 4K -> Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 -> SONY VPL-VW760ES -> Elite Screen 135'' 16:9 1.1 Max White;
Audio: DENON X3500H -> Dali Zensor 7.1 Dolby Atmos (7, 1, E12F, Vokal, Dolby Alteco C1)
post #1011 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Just an fyi I'd hold off just a bit because a new version of the shield is incoming probably in January. But yes it's the absolute best consumer streaming device imo. I own 2 of them myself.

bobof likes this.
post #1012 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOfUniverse View Post
I use Nvidia shield 4k as my main android player box it's also fasteat in the world by now, I run there my Kodi connected to my Nas library. Nvidia have finally resolved issues around outputting video modes and it does now output native resolution with correct signal using native Kodi player. I must say very happy with this box, I used to use zidoo x9s but it's slower in regards the UI interaction and you could only play using its native player therefore were using forked Kodi build called zdmc.

I do the same with my nas. Don't forget it has the built in plex server, as well, which can also drive native resolution of content. All this is to say it's a perfect match for an envy imo. The shield is the reason I was looking at the envy in the first place.

post #1013 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:37 AM
.NET Solution Architect

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Liked: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
I do the same with my nas. Don't forget it has the built in plex server, as well, which can also drive native resolution of content. All this is to say it's a perfect match for an envy imo. The shield is the reason I was looking at the envy in the first place.

It's very slow comparing to KODI approach, I've tried this and didn't like how it performed. I also had quite good Nas Synology 416 play. Done some tweaks for Kodi database and now it's shared among any other Kodi client, so I have one common database of movies scanned similar to what Plex is offering. But speedwise Kodi is a win win.

Video: Synology 416Play NAS 24TB -> OPPO UDP-203 / Zidoo X9S / Nvidia Shield 4K -> Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 -> SONY VPL-VW760ES -> Elite Screen 135'' 16:9 1.1 Max White;
Audio: DENON X3500H -> Dali Zensor 7.1 Dolby Atmos (7, 1, E12F, Vokal, Dolby Alteco C1)
post #1014 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I recently moved the plex server to my htpc and use the shield simply as a client which works well enough. Regardless of which you use, it's a good source for driving content to the envy. Nvidia should throw one in for free for every pro cinema sold. Lmao!

post #1015 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 05:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
Liked: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockyAVS View Post
It´s always the same: as soon a device is based on computer hardware everybody thinks they can build it themselves.
You better do not start running a business if you think the price the customer pays minus material cost is your profit.

EDIT: You buy a solution, not a list of parts. If you think the solution is worth the money (and you can afford it) then buy it, if not leave it.
I always thought a distribution similar to what Roon has set up would have been ideal. They make ready built Roon servers that are distributed to dealers with dealer support and also offer very thorough instructions for the do it yourself builder that has some skills to assemble a system with a great forum to offer support. Those electing the later can save 2/3s the cost. Have a yearly fee for continuous upgrades for software similar to Roon and I think it would have been a hit.
As new hardware is developed such as more powerful gpus it is a easy upgrade and the yearly support fee keeps new software up to date and allows for testing new hardware to keep an approved or certified parts list.
As it seems set up now I’m afraid it seems aimed at the custom installer platform. I’m worried the regular MadVR user will be slowly left behind with a product that is very good but missing a lot of the bells and whistles such as tensor support that will be left for the owners of the Envy.
I just think so much more could have been accomplished using a setup like Roon and on a much bigger scale to allow for more reward in the long term. Just my thoughts.

Clark
post #1016 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 06:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You're missing the big piece here. And it's one that the PC crowd seems to really want to ignore and gloss over with talk about how it could be done with off the shelf pc parts so much cheaper blah blah blah. There is no hdcp licensed input to a PC. Period full stop. I don't think people get what this means, entails, and how costly that piece of the puzzle is. That license has costs associated with it. Not cheap costs either. It'd scare you. The custom hardware that had to be built and sourced... not cheap. There is no equivalent on a PC because they would never license any hardware on a PC for hdcp input. So while it's nice to compare building a high end pc to the cost of the envy, the comparison doesn't wash.

post #1017 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 06:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Is there going to be a PiP or Split Screen or Demo option (like the Darbee has) to be able to simply see the difference between touched and untouched video. This would make it easy to select the right algo's for personal taste.
post #1018 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 07:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Liked: 767
This project appears very ambitious, even overly so, which is reflected in the very high price and size of the unit. I was hoping for a baked in, small form factor, sleek, solution with less hassle and price than owning a Lumagen. I just don’t see the point here. If I were to add a VP, I would likely go Lumagen, which has a smaller form factor, appears more upgradeable, and is cheaper. Of which, I am likely not to add to my system either. With today’s tech there are ample work around that just don’t justify $5,000 - $10,000 VPs. Up to $2,000 maybe, but above that... my interest wanes. When serious enthusiasts start to pass, it’s a bad sign.

If Panasonic developed such a DTM, scaling, aspect ratio control box... I bet it would be a fraction of the size and a fraction of the price.
joerod, tigerhonaker and Franin like this.

Last edited by G-Rex; 09-14-2019 at 07:36 AM.
post #1019 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 07:16 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 26
@madshi Have you considered the possibility of licensing your proprietary algorithms? Being that they do seem to be superior to anything else out there, I wouldn't be surprised if companies like Lumagen, Panasonic, JVC, etc. would be interested. Perhaps as a fallback if the hardware route doesn't pan out for whatever reason...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vizio P75-F1 | Denon AVR-S740H | Chane A1.5/A2.4 L/C/R | Boston VRS Micro Surrounds | Dayton Sub-1200 | HTPC (Win10, Red Dragon RX 5700 XT, Kodi, MPC-HC/MadVR) | PS4 | XBone
post #1020 of 1467 Old 09-14-2019, 07:26 AM
aka jfinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post

If Panasonic developed such a DTM, scaling, aspect ratio control box... I bet it would be a fraction of the size and a fraction of the price.
My mum used to say... If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle . Santa Claus has more chance of delivering that to you than Panasonic...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page