Originally Posted by Nalleh
First of all, the test FW you sent me worked, so thanks for that
Here is the FW0.37 with a working OPPO 203 playing.
And with ATV4K before the sync loss.
And after it stopped.
Ok sorry, please clear that up for me, what worked ? if FW I sent worked, and official have issue, the issue is HDCP related, so drop me a line when you need special version of any latest official ones.
Originally Posted by KarlKlammer
I thought, that when I configure TX0 and TX1 via webinterface manually, it would stay as configured.
Autoswitch Inputs was off already. I turned Autoswitch priority off. The behaviour does not change.
But it's OK, because it get the source on screen that I want to have.
What you set in webserver for each input will remain AS LONG AS you do not have any autoswitching feature, Autoswitch and Input priority are 2 autoswitch routines that will override any manual settings if activated.
so if you want your setting to remain, make sure BOTH autoswitch and input priority are set to OFF.
AUTOSWITCH will switch to any active source once current active source is turned off.
INPUT PRIORITY will switch to first active source as soon as it turns on.
Also make sure to set each output manually for the particular input you want, if you want to use matrix mode, because "copy the other output" will imply using splitter mode.
If both Autoswitch and input priority disabled (not the case on your config export) and you saw any input change not manually forced, then that is coming from CEC more likely, in such case you can turn CEC off on the unit or on the device forcing the change (a TV or an AVR most of the case).