HDFury Vertex2 - Owner's Thread - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 247Likes

post #991 of 1430 Old 01-17-2020, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Will report back! Thank you this service is second to none.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1430 Old 01-19-2020, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
AUDIO OUT is binded to TX0 for a few reasons but majorly because of ARC/eARC extraction and forward to any AVR input via Audio out, that can only occur on master CEC output which is TX0
So if you want TX1 sound to audio out, you need to copy TX1 to TX0 (splitter mode and not matrix)
Hello, is there any way to get Vertex2 to AUDIO OUT from TX1 via firmware (or other method) for customers who do not need ARC/eARC extraction?

I have TX1 > EPSON 5030ub (1080p) which needs the downscale port from my 4k sources and TX0 > LG OLED E7 in a separate room with a separate receiver providing audio. I have no need to have TX0 sound go to my AVR in the separate theatre room.
post #993 of 1430 Old 01-19-2020, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 658 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5145 Post(s)
Liked: 1471
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA_S6 View Post
Hello, is there any way to get Vertex2 to AUDIO OUT from TX1 via firmware (or other method) for customers who do not need ARC/eARC extraction?

I have TX1 > EPSON 5030ub (1080p) which needs the downscale port from my 4k sources and TX0 > LG OLED E7 in a separate room with a separate receiver providing audio. I have no need to have TX0 sound go to my AVR in the separate theatre room.
No there is no way to do that, if you only play 1080p at TX1 output, then you can just put a 1080p splitter at TX1 output to feed PJ and AVR.
and if you have AVR at AUDIO OUT, then just set TX1 to copy TX0 and that will work just fine unless i missed something or unless you play 2 différents sources at the same time on both displays.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #994 of 1430 Old 01-19-2020, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

@guntje
@pixphipau

Can you guys please send a PM with your delivery address and phone number, we would like to send you 2 devices to get your test results on AUDIO OUT > test devices > NAD
ScottAvery, guntje and pixphipau like this.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #995 of 1430 Old 01-20-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
No there is no way to do that, if you only play 1080p at TX1 output, then you can just put a 1080p splitter at TX1 output to feed PJ and AVR.
and if you have AVR at AUDIO OUT, then just set TX1 to copy TX0 and that will work just fine unless i missed something or unless you play 2 différents sources at the same time on both displays.
Here are my ideal use cases for the VERTEX2. I also own a now unused INTEGRAL1.

VERTEX2:
TX0 > LG OLED E7; TX1 > EPSON 1080p projector
INPUT0 > X1S; INPUT2 > ODROID N2 (Kodi 4K, HDR, HBR bitstream)
AUDIO OUT > SHERWOOD R-972 AVR 1080p (HDMI 1.3)

LG OLED is in a separate room with different modern AVR . TX0 goes to LG HDMI1.

Use cases:
1. If using the EPSON PJ only in the dedicated theatre room, all is fine. Splitter mode is fine for picture and sound to AVR at AUDIO OUT.

2. Depedning on the family situation we may want to simultanteously play X1S with the PJ while watching Kodi with the OLED or vice versa. AUDIO OUT would ideally output sound from the source feeding the PJ.

I wanted to keep the downscale TX1 port with the PJ so I didn't have to modify the config on the source. Also I do have VERTEX2 configured as CEC because the ODROID N2 works well with the OLED using the regular remote for CEC. Can I turn VERTEX2 CEC off and still do this?

Hope I have explained the ideal use cases well. Was hoping to consolidate to just the VERTEX2 to keep the connections more simple.

Your support for both my INTEGRAL (in the past) and the VERTEX2 is incredible and I'm glad to have the ability to ask questions like this and be confident in a well-written thoughtful response. Thank you!

Last edited by GTA_S6; 01-20-2020 at 09:28 AM.
post #996 of 1430 Old 01-20-2020, 09:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Here are my ideal use cases for the VERTEX2. I also own a now unused INTEGRAL1.

VERTEX2:
TX0 > LG OLED E7; TX1 > EPSON 1080p projector
INPUT0 > X1S; INPUT2 > ODROID N2 (Kodi 4K, HDR, HBR bitstream)
AUDIO OUT > SHERWOOD R-972 AVR 1080p (HDMI 1.3)

LG OLED is in a separate room with different modern AVR . TX0 goes to LG HDMI1.

Use cases:
1. If using the EPSON PJ only in the dedicated theatre room, all is fine. Splitter mode is fine for picture and sound to AVR at AUDIO OUT.

2. Depedning on the family situation we may want to simultanteously play X1S with the PJ while watching Kodi with the OLED or vice versa. AUDIO OUT would ideally output sound from the source feeding the PJ.

I wanted to keep the downscale TX1 port with the PJ so I didn't have to modify the config on the source. Also I do have VERTEX2 configured as CEC because the ODROID N2 works well with the OLED using the regular remote for CEC. Can I turn VERTEX2 CEC off and still do this?

Hope I have explained the ideal use cases well. Was hoping to consolidate to just the VERTEX2 to keep the connections more simple.

Your support for both my INTEGRAL (in the past) and the VERTEX2 is incredible and I'm glad to have the ability to ask questions like this and be confident in a well-written thoughtful response. Thank you!
"well written" i'm not sure, i'm not a native English speaker sorry !

If you still have Integral1, i think you can insert it at TX1 output to feed AVR and PJ.

yes you can turn CEC OFF, that won't prevent TV to send CEC commands to sources connected at Vertex2 input.
In fact, enabling CEC only make Vertex2 discoverable in TV network, nothing else, the option is there mainly in case of ARC/eARC extraction needs, where CEC is mandatory.

post #997 of 1430 Old 01-20-2020, 10:05 AM

Quote:
@guntje
@pixphipau

Can you guys please send a PM with your delivery address and phone number, we would like to send you 2 devices to get your test results on AUDIO OUT > test devices > NAD
Will do! Thank you.
guntje likes this.
post #998 of 1430 Old 01-20-2020, 10:22 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
@guntje
@pixphipau

Sent a PM, thanks in advance for the help!
pixphipau likes this.
post #999 of 1430 Old 01-20-2020, 10:50 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 2056 Post(s)
Liked: 2563
Quote:
Well, your English is far better than MANY native English speakers and light years better than my French, German, Mandarin, Russian, etc.
HDfury and Archibald1 like this.
post #1000 of 1430 Old 01-21-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:

If you still have Integral1, i think you can insert it at TX1 output to feed AVR and PJ.

yes you can turn CEC OFF, that won't prevent TV to send CEC commands to sources connected at Vertex2 input.
In fact, enabling CEC only make Vertex2 discoverable in TV network, nothing else, the option is there mainly in case of ARC/eARC extraction needs, where CEC is mandatory.
I can always understand your written communication - thank you.

Should TX1 be able to send CEC commands to sources? For testing I moved my LG OLED to TX1 and it didn't seem to send any CEC as it did on TX0.
post #1001 of 1430 Old 01-21-2020, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I can always understand your written communication - thank you.

Should TX1 be able to send CEC commands to sources? For testing I moved my LG OLED to TX1 and it didn't seem to send any CEC as it did on TX0.
No, in CEC any device with multiple output only have one CEC master output, which is the same used for ARC/eARC

So either Vertex2 or any AVR, the CEC master output is always the one that offer ARC/eARC, which is TX0 on Vertex2.

post #1002 of 1430 Old 01-22-2020, 07:55 AM

Hey ive sent a config via discord as i cannot get any audio when trying to watch a netflix show now. On the netflix front page when it previews the series i get sound. Soon as i try to watch a show it goes off?

This is on appletv and skyq. Disney plus on appletv is fine?

Can i ask if owners of other avr(marantz anthem etc) have this issue or is it nad only?

Last edited by pixphipau; 01-22-2020 at 08:04 AM.
post #1003 of 1430 Old 01-22-2020, 08:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixphipau View Post
Hey ive sent a config via discord as i cannot get any audio when trying to watch a netflix show now. On the netflix front page when it previews the series i get sound. Soon as i try to watch a show it goes off?

This is on appletv and skyq. Disney plus on appletv is fine?

Can i ask if owners of other avr(marantz anthem etc) have this issue or is it nad only?
If you post something in discord, then use discord please, cannot do back and forth like that, thanx.
only nad avr have issue as wrote my many in previous pages.

if NAD is at AUDIO OUT then use AUTOMIX and AUDIO OUT audio flag, if NAD at TX1 which is where you should use it for the moment, then use AUTOMIX with TX1 audio flag
pixphipau likes this.

post #1004 of 1430 Old 01-22-2020, 08:35 AM

Quote:
If you post something in discord, then use discord please, cannot do back and forth like that, thanx.
only nad avr have issue as wrote my many in previous pages.

if NAD is at AUDIO OUT then use AUTOMIX and AUDIO OUT audio flag, if NAD at TX1 which is where you should use it for the moment, then use AUTOMIX with TX1 audio flag
Apologies.
post #1005 of 1430 Old 01-22-2020, 09:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Apologies.
No problem, answered on discord, see there please.

post #1006 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Will do! Thank you.
We could not ship testing devices in time before Chinese New Year, we will see based on other NAD owner feedback if it's still needed or not and arrange shipping after Chinese New Year if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntje View Post
Sent a PM, thanks in advance for the help!
Shipping was made right before Chinese New Year, when you got delivery please let us know and please try to insert either Dr.HDMI that was shipped to you between AUDIO OUT and NAD input and then AVR-Key which was also shipped to you between AUDIO OUT and NAD AVR input, let us know if both or only one or none fix the sound issue you are having.
guntje and pixphipau like this.

post #1007 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
We could not ship testing devices in time before Chinese New Year, we will see based on other NAD owner feedback if it's still needed or not and arrange shipping after Chinese New Year if needed.

Shipping was made right before Chinese New Year, when you got delivery please let us know and please try to insert either Dr.HDMI that was shipped to you between AUDIO OUT and NAD input and then AVR-Key which was also shipped to you between AUDIO OUT and NAD AVR input, let us know if both or only one or none fix the sound issue you are having.
Oh, ok..thanks.
post #1008 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Hello,

I picked up the package this afternoon, I have to work tonight, so no time to test.
I'll do the tests tomorrow afternoon and let you know how it went.
Do I report back through the forum, or PM?
And is it useful for you to send a config of every test situation?

Kind regards,

Gunther.
post #1009 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 10:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntje View Post
Hello,

I picked up the package this afternoon, I have to work tonight, so no time to test.
I'll do the tests tomorrow afternoon and let you know how it went.
Do I report back through the forum, or PM?
And is it useful for you to send a config of every test situation?

Kind regards,

Gunther.
Hello,

You can post feedback here or via PM/email/support server, as you prefer, does not matter much for us.
Config is not needed presently, what we are interested in is knowing if one of the device sent (which one ? ) or both of them .. or none of them fix the issue.
As we know already that inserting a device such as Vertex between audio out and NAD input fixes all issues with NAD AVR. so this test is to determine what exactly is helping the nad issue.
If Dr.HDMI solves the issue then we know it's a signal integrity issue, if AVR Key only solves the issue, then we know it is a handshake issue, etc...
guntje and pixphipau like this.

post #1010 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Hello,

You can post feedback here or via PM/email/support server, as you prefer, does not matter much for us.
Config is not needed presently, what we are interested in is knowing if one of the device sent (which one ? ) or both of them .. or none of them fix the issue.
As we know already that inserting a device such as Vertex between audio out and NAD input fixes all issues with NAD AVR. so this test is to determine what exactly is helping the nad issue.
If Dr.HDMI solves the issue then we know it's a signal integrity issue, if AVR Key only solves the issue, then we know it is a handshake issue, etc...
okay,

I'll post my findings tomorrow.

Greetings
pixphipau likes this.
post #1011 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM

So if its either of these, is it a firmware fix for vertex2 or another item required?

Tbh time a fix appears id of sold the nad.....

Last edited by pixphipau; 01-23-2020 at 10:53 AM.
post #1012 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 12:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So if its either of these, is it a firmware fix for vertex2 or another item required?

Tbh time a fix appears id of sold the nad.....
Not sure yet, need test results and then see what we can deduct from it, it can be fast or takes some time, cannot say atm but should know more soon.

If you had another unit at output between audio out and nad input then it will fix the issue, this is confirmed by one nad owner using Vertex1, so we are trying to determine what exactly resolves it when introducing another unit in between.
pixphipau likes this.

post #1013 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 04:51 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Send a message via AIM to Fredstwofeet
Help with new update...
Shield>Vertex2>Lyngdorf mp50>JVC nx7. Not able to get correct Gamma setting. I can get 10+ and all audio. I get prompts for DV in the advanced settings. I rebooted to all default settings so I’m starting from scratch (again). I am very new to this. 👨*🎓. I am able to get DV with my Apple 4K.

Last edited by Fredstwofeet; 01-23-2020 at 04:54 PM.
post #1014 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredstwofeet View Post
Help with new update...
Shield>Vertex2>Lyngdorf mp50>JVC nx7. Not able to get correct Gamma setting. I can get 10+ and all audio. I get prompts for DV in the advanced settings. I rebooted to all default settings so I’m starting from scratch (again). I am very new to this. 👨*🎓. I am able to get DV with my Apple 4K.
I should clarify that I got nothing going direct to PJ from Vertex. I was told by Nvidia customer service that the aShield needed to be connected to a processor in ordered to do DV.
post #1015 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Help with new update...
Quote:
I should clarify that I got nothing going direct to PJ from Vertex. I was told by Nvidia customer service that the aShield needed to be connected to a processor in ordered to do DV.
What is the purpose of Vertex2 in your setup ?

For DV, you need to be in EDID > AUTOMIX mode, yet all that depends if your AVR copy PJ EDID correctly or not.
So if automix fails then try :

SHIELD > VERTEX2 > TX0 t JVC and TX1 to LYNGDORF
in automix make sure VIDEO flag is set to TX0 and Audio Flag is set to TX1.

IF problem send config export (webserver > config > config export)

post #1016 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 06:06 PM

Quote:
What is the purpose of Vertex2 in your setup ?

For DV, you need to be in EDID > AUTOMIX mode, yet all that depends if your AVR copy PJ EDID correctly or not.
So if automix fails then try :

SHIELD > VERTEX2 > TX0 t JVC and TX1 to LYNGDORF
in automix make sure VIDEO flag is set to TX0 and Audio Flag is set to TX1.

IF problem send config export (webserver > config > config export)
Thank you very much for your advice. I will try and post results. I put the Vertex in the loop because I was unable to get any immersive audio formats with Atv and I had read about so many scenarios where similar issues were resolved with the Vertex. I didn’t know what I didn’t know. That being said I am unable to get DV with the V2 out of the loop. Thanks again!

Last edited by Fredstwofeet; 01-23-2020 at 06:10 PM.
post #1017 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 08:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 2726 Post(s)
Liked: 2566
Quote:
Thank you very much for your advice. I will try and post results. I put the Vertex in the loop because I was unable to get any immersive audio formats with Atv and I had read about so many scenarios where similar issues were resolved with the Vertex. I didn’t know what I didn’t know. That being said I am unable to get DV with the V2 out of the loop. Thanks again!
If you are unable to get Atmos from the ATV, it could be that your audio processor does not support the Dolby MAT 2.0 flavor of Atmos. If that is the case, the Vertex2 can't help. It can pass through Dolby MAT Atmos but cannot convert it to bit-streamed audio.

The Vertex2 is what allows you to send LLDV to your JVC as the JVC on its own does not support Dolby Vision.

CJ
JVC RS500 | LG B7A OLED | Denon X6400H/X4200W | Panasonic UB820 | Two Oppo 203 | Samsung K8500 | Apple TV 4K | HDfury Diva/Vertex/Linker/Integral | MadVR with EVGA RTX-2080 Ti
post #1018 of 1430 Old 01-23-2020, 11:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claw View Post
If you are unable to get Atmos from the ATV, it could be that your audio processor does not support the Dolby MAT 2.0 flavor of Atmos. If that is the case, the Vertex2 can't help. It can pass through Dolby MAT Atmos but cannot convert it to bit-streamed audio.

The Vertex2 is what allows you to send LLDV to your JVC as the JVC on its own does not support Dolby Vision.
Correct, if the JVC PJ does not support DV then you also need to check CUSTOM DV STRING option in AUTOMIX

post #1019 of 1430 Old 01-24-2020, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Correct, if the JVC PJ does not support DV then you also need to check CUSTOM DV STRING option in AUTOMIX
Fantastic. Thanks for help!

"product": "VERTEX2",
"time": "1/24/2020, 8:27:59 AM",
"hostname": "VERTEX2-25",
"ipaddress": "192.168.1.236",
"serial": "0003000419000125",
"version": "FW: 0.44",
"portseltx0": "0",
"portseltx1": "4",
"RX0": " 4K59.931 422 BT2020 12b DV 593MHz 2.2",
"RX1": " 4K59.931 422 BT2020 12b DV 593MHz 2.2",
"TX0": " 4K59.931 422 BT2020 12b DV 593MHz 2.2",
"TX1": " 4K59.931 420 BT2020 8b DV 297MHz 2.2",
"AUD0": " bitstream",
"AUD1": " bitstream",
"AUDOUT": "bitstream",
"SINK0": "ILAFPJ--X184A: 4K60 444 HDR BT2020",
"SINK1": "MP-50: 4K60 420 8b HDR BT2020",
"SPDASC": "",
"SPDASC1": "",
"tx0hpd": "on",
"tx0rs": "on",
"tx0tmds": "on",
"tx1hpd": "on",
"tx1rs": "on",
"tx1tmds": "on",
"txaudhpd": "off",
"txaudrs": "off",
"rx0in5v": "on",
"rx1in5v": "off",
"rx2in5v": "on",
"rx3in5v": "off",
"edidmode": "automix",
"edidtableinp1": "11",
"edidtableinp2": "0",
"edidtableinp3": "0",
"edidtableinp4": "0",
"defaultedid": "0",
"edidhdr10": "0",
"edidhlg": "0",
"edidaudioflags": "tx1",
"ediddv": "1",
"edidmatrixcopy": "0",
"edidoverflow": "0",
"edidvideoflags": "tx0",
"scale": "auto",
"autonoupscale": "on",
"pr4k60mode": 0,
"pr4k60hdrmode": 0,
"pr4k30mode": 0,
"tx0scale4k60": "on",
"tx0scale4k60cs": "follow",
"tx0scale4k60dc": "follow",
"tx0scale4k30": "on",
"tx0scale4k30cs": "follow",
"tx0scale4k30dc": "follow",
"tx0scale1080p60": "on",
"tx0scale1080p60upscale": "on",
"tx0scale1080p60cs": "follow",
"tx0scale1080p60dc": "8-bit",
"tx0scale1080p30": "on",
"tx0scale1080p30upscale": "on",
"tx0scale1080p30cs": "follow",
"tx0scale1080p30dc": "8-bit",
"tx1scale4k60": "on",
"tx1scale4k60downscale": "on",
"tx1scale4k60cs": "follow",
"tx1scale4k60dc": "follow",
"tx1scale4k30": "on",
"tx1scale4k30downscale": "on",
"tx1scale4k30cs": "follow",
"tx1scale4k30dc": "follow",
"tx1scale1080p60": "on",
"tx1scale1080p60cs": "follow",
"tx1scale1080p60dc": "follow",
"tx1scale1080p30": "on",
"tx1scale1080p30cs": "follow",
"tx1scale1080p30dc": "follow",
"SPD": "",
"SPD1": "",
"AVI": "82:02:0d:a0:22:e8:64:61:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:0 0",
"AUD": "84:01:0a:70:01:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:0 0:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00",
"HDR": "",
"HDRCUSTOM": "87:01:1a:e1:02:00:c2:33:c4:86:4c:1d:b8:0b:d0:84:8 0:3e:13:3d:42:40:a0:0f:01:00:e8:03:90:01:00",
"AVICUSTOM": "82:02:0d:ae:40:c0:60:61:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:0 0",
"HVS": "",
"VSI": "81:01:1b:4a:46:d0:00:03:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:0 0:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00",
"HFV": "",
"DV0": "",
"DVCUSTOM": "eb:01:46:d0:00:45:03:80:86:60:76:8f:00:00:00:00:0 0:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00:00",
"filmmaker": "0",
"customhdr": "0",
"customavi": "0",
"disablehdr": "0",
"disableavi": "0",
"hdrcustomhdronly": "0",
"hdrcustomhlgonly": "0",
"hdrcustomlldvonly": "0",
"hdr10disable": "0",
"hlgdisable": "0",
"lldvdisable": "0",
"hdrcustomhlgonlyauto": "0",
"osdenable": 1,
"osdfadesecs": 15,
"osdx": 20,
"osdy": 945,
"osdcolorfg": 21,
"osdcolorbg": 0,
"osdlevel": 7,
"osdmaskenable": 0,
"osdmaskx": 1,
"osdmasky": 950,
"osdmaskx1": 1920,
"osdmasky1": 1080,
"osdmasklevel": 3,
"osdmaskgray": 10,
"osdtextenable": 0,
"osdtextneverfade": 0,
"osdtextx": 20,
"osdtexty": 20,
"osdfieldsource": 1,
"osdfieldvideo": 1,
"osdfieldvideoif": 1,
"osdfieldhdr": 1,
"osdfieldhdrif": 1,
"osdfieldaudio": 1,
"osdfieldrxhdrforce": 0,
"osdfieldrxvideoforce": 0,
"osdfieldignoremetadata": 0,
"osdtextstr": "VERTEX2 by HDFURY 2019",
"cec": "on",
"cecla": "video",
"archbr": "0",
"arcforce": "auto",
"earcforce": "auto",
"earcst": "off",
"arcst": "off",
"cdsstring": "01:01:1a:35:67:7e:01:57:06:01:15:07:50:0f:7f:07:3 d:1e:c0:4d:02:00:5f:7e:01:83:4f:00:00:00:00",
"baudrate": "19200",
"macroenable": 0,
"macroeverysync": 0,
"macrohdr10mode": 0,
"macrocustomen1": 1,
"macrocustomen2": 1,
"macrocustomen3": 1,
"macrocustomen4": 1,
"macrocustomen5": 1,
"macrocustomen6": 1,
"macrocustomen7": 1,
"macrocustom1mode": 0,
"macrocustom1value": 0,
"macrocustom1action": 0,
"macrocustom2mode": 0,
"macrocustom2value": 1100,
"macrocustom2action": 0,
"macrocustom3mode": 2,
"macrocustom3value": 0,
"macrocustom3action": 0,
"macrocustom4mode": 2,
"macrocustom4value": 1100,
"macrocustom4action": 0,
"macrocustom5mode": 2,
"macrocustom5value": 4000,
"macrocustom5action": 0,
"macrocustom6mode": 2,
"macrocustom6value": 4000,
"macrocustom6action": 0,
"macrocustom7action": 0,
"macrodelay": 25,
"macrohdrhdtv": 0,
"macrohdrfilm": 0,
"macrohdrbt2020": 0,
"macro3d": 0,
"macroxvcolor": 0,
"macrohlgbt709": 0,
"macrohlgbt2020": 0,
"macrohdr10": 0,
"macrohdr10opt": 0,
"macrohdr10bt709": 0,
"macrolldv": 0,
"macrosdrtvcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:31",
"macrosdrfilmcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:32",
"macrosdrbt2020custom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:33",
"macro3dcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:34",
"macroxvcolorcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:35",
"macrohlgbt709custom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:36",
"macrohlgbt2020custom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:37",
"macrohdr10maincustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:38",
"macrohdr10optionalcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:39",
"macrohdr10bt709custom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:3a",
"macrolldvcustom": "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:3b",
"enclevel": "0",
"autosw": "0",
"autoswprio": "1",
"iractive": "1",
"ircodeset": "1",
"tx0plus5": "1",
"tx1plus5": "1",
"sonyfix": "0",
"htpcmode0": "0",
"htpcmode1": "0",
"htpcmode2": "0",
"htpcmode3": "0",
"macrorep": "0",
"mutetx0": "1",
"mutetx1": "0",
"analogvolume": "0",
"analogbass": "0",
"analogtreble": "0",
"staticip": "staticip 192.168.1.250/255.255.255.0/192.168.1.1",
"activeip": "activeip 192.168.1.236/255.255.255.0/192.168.1.1",
"dhcp": "1",
"tcpport": "2220",
"macaddr": "18:9B:A52:00:7D",
"mdns": "1",
"ipinterrupt": "0",
"oled": "1",
"oledpage": "0",
"oledrot": "1",
"oledrev": "0",
"oledfade": "30",
"EDIDRX0": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 29 63 70 90 01 01 01 01 00 1c 01 03 80 e1 77 78 2a 6b e9 ab 54 4c af 24 0b 48 4a 21 08 00 95 00 81 80 b3 00 81 00 a9 c0 a9 40 d1 00 01 01 08 e8 00 30 f2 70 5a 80 b0 58 8a 00 3b a1 84 00 00 1e 0e 1f 00 80 51 00 1e 30 40 80 37 00 b7 a1 74 00 00 1c 00 00 00 fc 00 49 4c 41 46 50 4a 2d 2d 58 31 38 34 41 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 1a 8a 3c 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 e0 02 03 75 71 55 90 9f 85 94 20 04 13 11 12 02 03 5d 5e 5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 35 0f 7f 07 15 07 50 3e 1f c0 4d 0a 00 57 06 01 67 7f 01 5f 7e 03 83 7f 00 00 7c 03 0c 00 11 00 38 3c e0 64 ff 85 ff 88 8a 01 02 03 04 08 10 18 10 48 10 58 10 68 10 67 d8 5d c4 01 78 80 03 e3 05 c0 00 e2 00 fb e4 0f 00 c0 18 e3 06 0f 01 eb 01 46 d0 00 45 03 80 86 60 76 8f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 b4",
"EDIDRX1": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 29 63 70 90 01 01 01 01 00 1c 01 03 80 e1 77 78 2a 6b e9 ab 54 4c af 24 0b 48 4a 21 08 00 95 00 81 80 b3 00 81 00 a9 c0 a9 40 d1 00 01 01 08 e8 00 30 f2 70 5a 80 b0 58 8a 00 3b a1 84 00 00 1e 0e 1f 00 80 51 00 1e 30 40 80 37 00 b7 a1 74 00 00 1c 00 00 00 fc 00 49 4c 41 46 50 4a 2d 2d 58 31 38 34 41 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 1a 8a 3c 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 e0 02 03 75 71 55 90 9f 85 94 20 04 13 11 12 02 03 5d 5e 5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 35 0f 7f 07 15 07 50 3e 1f c0 4d 0a 00 57 06 01 67 7f 01 5f 7e 03 83 7f 00 00 7c 03 0c 00 12 00 38 3c e0 64 ff 85 ff 88 8a 01 02 03 04 08 10 18 10 48 10 58 10 68 10 67 d8 5d c4 01 78 80 03 e3 05 c0 00 e2 00 fb e4 0f 00 c0 18 e3 06 0f 01 eb 01 46 d0 00 45 03 80 86 60 76 8f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 b3",
"EDIDRX2": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 29 63 70 90 01 01 01 01 00 1c 01 03 80 e1 77 78 2a 6b e9 ab 54 4c af 24 0b 48 4a 21 08 00 95 00 81 80 b3 00 81 00 a9 c0 a9 40 d1 00 01 01 08 e8 00 30 f2 70 5a 80 b0 58 8a 00 3b a1 84 00 00 1e 0e 1f 00 80 51 00 1e 30 40 80 37 00 b7 a1 74 00 00 1c 00 00 00 fc 00 49 4c 41 46 50 4a 2d 2d 58 31 38 34 41 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 1a 8a 3c 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 e0 02 03 75 71 55 90 9f 85 94 20 04 13 11 12 02 03 5d 5e 5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 35 0f 7f 07 15 07 50 3e 1f c0 4d 0a 00 57 06 01 67 7f 01 5f 7e 03 83 7f 00 00 7c 03 0c 00 13 00 38 3c e0 64 ff 85 ff 88 8a 01 02 03 04 08 10 18 10 48 10 58 10 68 10 67 d8 5d c4 01 78 80 03 e3 05 c0 00 e2 00 fb e4 0f 00 c0 18 e3 06 0f 01 eb 01 46 d0 00 45 03 80 86 60 76 8f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 b2",
"EDIDRX3": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 29 63 70 90 01 01 01 01 00 1c 01 03 80 e1 77 78 2a 6b e9 ab 54 4c af 24 0b 48 4a 21 08 00 95 00 81 80 b3 00 81 00 a9 c0 a9 40 d1 00 01 01 08 e8 00 30 f2 70 5a 80 b0 58 8a 00 3b a1 84 00 00 1e 0e 1f 00 80 51 00 1e 30 40 80 37 00 b7 a1 74 00 00 1c 00 00 00 fc 00 49 4c 41 46 50 4a 2d 2d 58 31 38 34 41 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 1a 8a 3c 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 e0 02 03 75 71 55 90 9f 85 94 20 04 13 11 12 02 03 5d 5e 5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 35 0f 7f 07 15 07 50 3e 1f c0 4d 0a 00 57 06 01 67 7f 01 5f 7e 03 83 7f 00 00 7c 03 0c 00 14 00 38 3c e0 64 ff 85 ff 88 8a 01 02 03 04 08 10 18 10 48 10 58 10 68 10 67 d8 5d c4 01 78 80 03 e3 05 c0 00 e2 00 fb e4 0f 00 c0 18 e3 06 0f 01 eb 01 46 d0 00 45 03 80 86 60 76 8f 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 b1",
"EDIDTX0": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 29 63 70 90 01 01 01 01 00 1c 01 03 80 e1 77 78 2a 6b e9 ab 54 4c af 24 0b 48 4a 21 08 00 95 00 81 80 b3 00 81 00 a9 c0 a9 40 d1 00 01 01 08 e8 00 30 f2 70 5a 80 b0 58 8a 00 3b a1 84 00 00 1e 0e 1f 00 80 51 00 1e 30 40 80 37 00 b7 a1 74 00 00 1c 00 00 00 fc 00 49 4c 41 46 50 4a 2d 2d 58 31 38 34 41 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 1a 8a 3c 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 e0 02 03 4f 31 55 90 9f 85 94 20 04 13 11 12 02 03 5d 5e 5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 7c 03 0c 00 10 00 38 3c e0 64 ff 85 ff 88 8a 01 02 03 04 08 10 18 10 48 10 58 10 68 10 67 d8 5d c4 01 78 80 03 e3 05 c0 00 e2 00 fb e4 0f 00 c0 18 e3 06 0f 01 01 1d 00 be 82 38 2d 40 fe 2c 45 40 c7 a1 84 00 00 1e 02 3a 00 98 80 38 2d 40 2c 2c 45 00 c7 a1 84 00 00 1e 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 45",
"EDIDTX1": "00 ff ff ff ff ff ff 00 33 2e 01 00 01 00 00 00 01 1b 01 03 80 50 2d 78 0a 09 b5 a0 57 47 98 27 11 48 4c 20 00 00 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 02 3a 80 18 71 38 2d 40 58 2c 45 00 20 c2 31 00 00 1e 02 3a 80 d0 72 38 2d 40 10 2c 45 80 20 c2 31 00 00 1e 00 00 00 fc 00 4d 50 2d 35 30 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 00 00 00 fd 00 17 3d 0e 44 1e 00 0a 20 20 20 20 20 20 01 1a 02 03 4d 71 51 10 1f 20 5d 5e 5f 05 14 04 13 03 12 02 11 07 06 01 35 0f 7f 07 15 07 50 3e 1f c0 4d 0a 00 57 06 01 67 7f 01 5f 7e 03 83 7f 00 00 e2 00 cf 6d 03 0c 00 10 00 b8 3c 20 80 60 01 02 03 e3 0e 60 61 e3 05 40 00 e3 06 05 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4c",
"EDIDAUD": "00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00"
}
Attached Files
File Type: txt VERTEX2-CONFIG-1_24_2020.txt (11.8 KB, 10 views)
post #1020 of 1430 Old 01-24-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Hello,

Hello,

I ran the test you asked for this afternoon,

1. Atv 4K --> vertex2 --> audio out --> DR HDMI --> NAD T777
--> no difference, just pcm surround or dolby digital out

2. Atv 4K --> vertex2 --> audio out --> ultra avr key --> NAD T777
--> everything works out the way it's supposed to, dolby atmos from Atv4K
and all other devices work as they should

Vertex settings; auto mix, video flags : TX0, audio flags :audio out

Dr HDMI I tried with edid 1 & 8 --> no difference, doesn't work
AVR Key tried with default settings --> works as it should

Kind regards

Gunther