HDFury Vertex2 - Owner's Thread - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 50Likes

post #211 of 325 Old 07-29-2019, 10:27 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Some confusion here, TX0, TX1 are OUTPUT PORTS, not INPUT, so you CANNOT have your sources devices connected to OUTPUT, they are connected to INPUT.
T means transmit, output transmit, R means receive, input receive
So TX is transmission from output and RX is reception from input.

AUDIO OUT is binded to TX0 for a few reasons but majorly because of ARC/eARC extraction and forward to any AVR input via Audio out, that can only occur on master CEC output which is TX0
So if you want TX1 sound to audio out, you need to copy TX1 to TX0 (splitter mode and not matrix)
And how do I do that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 325 Old 07-29-2019, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 568 Post(s)
Quoted: 4332 Post(s)
Liked: 1185
Quote:
Originally Posted by jespermart View Post
And how do I do that?
If you mean, how do you copy TX1 to TX0 then : WEBSERVER > INFO > PORT SELECTOR > TX0 set to COPY TX1

What is important to understand is the following:

When PORT SELECTOR for TX0 or TX1 differs, it means you are in MATRIX MODE, so you can pass thru 2 signals from 2 inputs to 2 outputs, in this case AUDIO OUT will output TX0 output sound only.
When PORT SELECTOR for TX0 or TX1 have one or the other set to "COPY", ex TX1 set to copy TX0 or TX0 set to copy TX1, then you are in SPLITTER MODE.

so if you want TX1 sound to AUDIO out, you must be in SPLITTER MODE and not in MATRIX MODE.

You can also do that from IR/RS232/IP or directly on push buttons from the unit, above is just webserver way of doing it.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.

Last edited by HDfury; 07-29-2019 at 10:38 AM.
post #213 of 325 Old 07-29-2019, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,

I have a problem, I can not extract the sound from the ARC of my TV.
I just tried with Vertex 1 and it works ...
The TV is a Panasonic TX-65GZ2004.

Below are the two configuration files:
Attached Files
File Type: txt VERTEX2-CONFIG-29_07_2019.txt (10.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: txt vertex_config_29-07-2019.txt (7.0 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #214 of 325 Old 07-29-2019, 07:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Madox=- View Post
Hello,

I have a problem, I can not extract the sound from the ARC of my TV.
I just tried with Vertex 1 and it works ...
The TV is a Panasonic TX-65GZ2004.

Below are the two configuration files:
Make sure you restart TV when you connect another unit for ARC.
The Vertex2 config show that current sound being forwarded is ARC from TX0, so if you don't have sound, turn OFF Atmos over DD+ option and restart TV it should work
Vertex1 config is not unlocked, see usermanual p13.

There is new firmware coming in next hours, so even if above does not help, please wait new firmware to try on it. it's mandatory update.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #215 of 325 Old 07-30-2019, 09:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Arrow Vertex2 FW0.29

This update is mandatory in case of issue only.
Anyone willing to update and provide feedback is welcome.

#######> What's new/fixed in 0.29
1. Added EARC/ARC note on TX0 OSD when active
2. Changed Automix EDID routine in matrix mode copies (using flags) the corresponding output EDID to the corresponding input
3. Added TX0 and TX1 +5V control commands (webserver/RS232/IR/IP)
4. Added hotplug to tx0 scaler no-upscale checkbox
5. Page 2 of OLED deep color reporting more refined.
6. Internal ARC/EARC improvements for Sony TV and cleaned the CEC page on webserver.

######> What's new/fixed in 0.28
1. Added eARC manual force ON/AUTO/OFF (eARC or HDMI input)
2. Updated IR codes and RS232 commands with new eARC manual force ON/AUTO/OFF (vertex2_earcforceauto, vertex2_earcforceearc, vertex2_earcforcehdmi)

For eARC, it is recommended now to use CEC ID : Audio System w/ARC and have CEC enabled always. (it was mandatory for Sony eARC TV already, now it is also recommended for LG TV)

Download link: https://hdfury.com/tools/Vertex2_FW_29.zip

Last edited by HDfury; 07-30-2019 at 09:20 AM.
post #216 of 325 Old 07-30-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Make sure you restart TV when you connect another unit for ARC.
The Vertex2 config show that current sound being forwarded is ARC from TX0, so if you don't have sound, turn OFF Atmos over DD+ option and restart TV it should work
Vertex1 config is not unlocked, see usermanual p13.

There is new firmware coming in next hours, so even if above does not help, please wait new firmware to try on it. it's mandatory update.
I performed the tests according to your instructions, but there is still no sound that is extracted from the ARC.
Then I made the update 0.29 and no change.
post #217 of 325 Old 07-30-2019, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
2. Changed Automix EDID routine in matrix mode copies (using flags) the corresponding output EDID to the corresponding input
Thanks so much! These are the two features I was waiting for and didn't expect them to be implemented so quickly!

EDIT: Just a feature suggestion, but it would be useful to see what EDID is being sent now that automix is sending different EDIDs to each input (in matrix mode). The INFO page will show the signal information but it doesn't show the EDID that is sent to the source devices.

It would also be really useful to set automix flags per sink (TX0/TX1) as well. For example, if you wanted to always force HDR or SPDIF for TX1 inputs, etc. Right now I think automix flags will apply to all inputs regardless of sink in matrix mode?

Last edited by sofakng; 07-30-2019 at 01:22 PM.
post #218 of 325 Old 07-30-2019, 01:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I performed the tests according to your instructions, but there is still no sound that is extracted from the ARC.
Then I made the update 0.29 and no change.

Please export config using FW0.29 and post it again.
Please confirm everything you have connected to the TV inputs and please provide link to TV usermanual in PDF.
Please also confirm that if you change ARC option from AUTO to ARC, you still have same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofakng View Post
Thanks so much! These are the two features I was waiting for and didn't expect them to be implemented so quickly!

EDIT: Just a feature suggestion, but it would be useful to see what EDID is being sent now that automix is sending different EDIDs to each input (in matrix mode). The INFO page will show the signal information but it doesn't show the EDID that is sent to the source devices.

It would also be really useful to set automix flags per sink (TX0/TX1) as well. For example, if you wanted to always force HDR or SPDIF for TX1 inputs, etc. Right now I think automix flags will apply to all inputs regardless of sink in matrix mode?

In INFO page you have EDID TX0 and EDID TX1, those are the EDID that are copied to the inputs in matrix, or mixed in splitter mode.
If you had to apply flags to each edid separately, then you can as well create a custom EDID when only one sink connected to the unit and do that for both sinks at each output, so we don't think it is necessary to add more complexity here when there is already a solution for such situation.
Of course, If you think otherwise, please elaborate, may be I missed something.

post #219 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 04:44 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 23
@HDfury do you know for which release the audio mute stuff is targeted. I mean no rush, just asking :-)

My gear: Panasonic TH-42PF11EK pro plasma display + TX-P55VT60E -- Iscan Duo video processor -- i1 display 3 colorimeter -- i1 pro 2 spectrometer -- Apple TV 4K -- WD LIVE TV gen 3.
post #220 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Please export config using FW0.29 and post it again.
Please confirm everything you have connected to the TV inputs and please provide link to TV usermanual in PDF.
Please also confirm that if you change ARC option from AUTO to ARC, you still have same issue.
The connections are as follows:
Bose LF650 ---> IN0 Vertex 2 TX0 --> HDMI 2 TV Panasonic GZC2004
There is no other device connected to the TV or the Vertex 2.

I confirm that there is no change when I switch from AUTO to ARC.

And remember, I can get the sound with the Vertex 1 using the same connection and configuration.

Below are the links for the instruction manual of the TV.
https://dlc.panasonic-europe-service...el=TX65GZC2004
Attached Files
File Type: txt VERTEX2-CONFIG-31_07_2019.txt (10.3 KB, 2 views)
post #221 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The connections are as follows:
Bose LF650 ---> IN0 Vertex 2 TX0 --> HDMI 2 TV Panasonic GZC2004
There is no other device connected to the TV or the Vertex 2.

I confirm that there is no change when I switch from AUTO to ARC.

And remember, I can get the sound with the Vertex 1 using the same connection and configuration.

Below are the links for the instruction manual of the TV.
https://dlc.panasonic-europe-service...el=TX65GZC2004

wow wow wow ... some confusion here.

So tell me if the below summary is correct ?
You have BOSE at Vertex2 INPUT ? and TV at Vertex2 TX0 and you are expecting ARC sound from TV to go to BOSE at input ? if yes, this is all wrong and will never work.
If TV at TX0 output and you want ARC sound from TV to BOSE, then BOSE must be at AUDIO OUT !!

There is also NO WAY that BOSE > Vertex1 input > Vertex1 output > TV will work for ARC as it seems you are saying you had something like that working, for the simply fact that ARC cannot travel a device.

post #222 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 07:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen1000 View Post
@HDfury do you know for which release the audio mute stuff is targeted. I mean no rush, just asking :-)

Prolly one of the next 2 if nothing new comes in the meantime, it is underway.

post #223 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 08:12 AM

Quote:
wow wow wow ... some confusion here.

So tell me if the below summary is correct ?
You have BOSE at Vertex2 INPUT ? and TV at Vertex2 TX0 and you are expecting ARC sound from TV to go to BOSE at input ? if yes, this is all wrong and will never work.
If TV at TX0 output and you want ARC sound from TV to BOSE, then BOSE must be at AUDIO OUT !!

There is also NO WAY that BOSE > Vertex1 input > Vertex1 output > TV will work for ARC as it seems you are saying you had something like that working, for the simply fact that ARC cannot travel a device.
Yes that is correct.
But I did not specify that I get the sound of the ARC with a toslink link between the vertex 2 and the bose.

I also tested with the HDMI audio out of Vertex 2, it does not change anything.
post #224 of 325 Old 07-31-2019, 08:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes that is correct.
But I did not specify that I get the sound of the ARC with a toslink link between the vertex 2 and the bose.

I also tested with the HDMI audio out of Vertex 2, it does not change anything.
If you use optical, then it's a different story but in such case, why don't you take optical from TV to AVR directly ?

However, for HDMI: if you have TV ARC input to TX0 and connect AUDIO OUT to AVR INPUT and make sure AVR have that input selected, then you will have ARC sound to AVR, period. Cannot fail. this is clear from config "AUDOUT": "from TX0 using ARC"

For ARC via optical, make sure TV is restarted when you swap Vertex1/Vertex2, then it should work as well, just tested here, no issue.

IF still problem, resend config export when you are trying.

post #225 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 08:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sorry, but two more quick questions...

Is it possible to uncheck all of the audio flags in automix? The web gui has radio buttons and one of the audio flags is always selected (2.0 Stereo, 5.1 Multi, etc). (you can't uncheck all of the audio flag radio buttons) I think I might not understand how the audio flags work with the automix algorithms?

Does the new automix EDID routine in matrix mode check if a display (+5V) is turned on? For example, if both TX0 and TX1 are routed to RX0 but TX0 is turned off then I only want TX1 EDID to be sent.
post #226 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sorry, but two more quick questions...

Is it possible to uncheck all of the audio flags in automix? The web gui has radio buttons and one of the audio flags is always selected (2.0 Stereo, 5.1 Multi, etc). (you can't uncheck all of the audio flag radio buttons) I think I might not understand how the audio flags work with the automix algorithms?

Does the new automix EDID routine in matrix mode check if a display (+5V) is turned on? For example, if both TX0 and TX1 are routed to RX0 but TX0 is turned off then I only want TX1 EDID to be sent.
No you cannot uncheck all audio flags in automix, they was added to force choice over Algo, so they have priority always.
Consider that audio in algo is not relevant anymore, only video, audio is set via flags, we will rename the algo in a next update.

If an output +5v is disabled, then EDID not available anymore, so not used in automix, if you have a forced flags, for ex TX0 Audio and then you cut +5v going to TX0 then default will be used which stereo (same as the FIXED edid table)
Similarly if video rely on TX0 (TX0 priority algo) and TX0 +5v is cut, then it will use default which is 4K60 420 8b 300MHz

So yes it will work like you said, if one input is routed to both outputs and one output is +5v off, then only the other output edid will be used in automix.

post #227 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No you cannot uncheck all audio flags in automix, they was added to force choice over Algo, so they have priority always.
Consider that audio in algo is not relevant anymore, only video, audio is set via flags, we will rename the algo in a next update.
OK - I think I am beginning to understand...

Do all inputs receive the same audio EDID in matrix mode using automix?

Example: (i.e. matrix mode)

RX0 -> TX0 -> Marantz/Denon AVR (supports 7.1 full audio)
RX1 -> TX1 -> Vizio TV (supports 2.0 stereo only)
Automix enabled. Audio Flags: Stereo

Does this mean both RX0 and RX1 will only have stereo EDID sent to them?

Quote:
In INFO page you have EDID TX0 and EDID TX1, those are the EDID that are copied to the inputs in matrix, or mixed in splitter mode.
Did you mean that the video portion of the EDID is copied but the audio portion is generated and the same for all inputs?

My setup involves the Vertex2 sending audio and video to two completely different rooms in the house. I was hoping that the Vertex2 automix would also copy the audio EDID from the TX EDID? The two different rooms in my house have completely different audio and video capabilities. Most of the time I'm not sending the same signal to both rooms at the same time. If I am sending the same signal, then I understand I need a signal compatible with both rooms, but otherwise they should be treated as separate rooms with separate capabilities?

Thanks as always for the help and information!

Last edited by sofakng; 08-01-2019 at 10:20 AM.
post #228 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
If you use optical, then it's a different story but in such case, why don't you take optical from TV to AVR directly ?

However, for HDMI: if you have TV ARC input to TX0 and connect AUDIO OUT to AVR INPUT and make sure AVR have that input selected, then you will have ARC sound to AVR, period. Cannot fail. this is clear from config "AUDOUT": "from TX0 using ARC"

For ARC via optical, make sure TV is restarted when you swap Vertex1/Vertex2, then it should work as well, just tested here, no issue.

IF still problem, resend config export when you are trying.
I use the optical link to perform tests at home. In an installation for a client, we used an HDMI switch that allows to extract the ARC to an optical link. But once the switch is in ARC mode, it remains stuck in this mode, we have to reset it so that it works properly again ... And there is more than 20m between the TV and the AVR.
I wanted to use the Vertex 2 instead to correct the problem.

In my final configuration, I will use the HDMI audio output to get the sound.

I redid tests and the problem is always the same. it works with Vertex 1 and not with Vertex 2.
I even disconnect the electrical outlet from the TV between tests.
There is no sound on the optical link or the HDMI audio output. And I checked the entries on the Bose during testing.
Attached Files
File Type: txt VERTEX2-CONFIG-01_08_2019.txt (10.4 KB, 2 views)
post #229 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First, thank you for the update - it fixed the eARC issues I was having on my Sony 85" 950g. However, I am still having problems with my Xbox One X recognizing that the TV will support Dolby Vision. It is Routed IN2>TX0 but the Xbox isn't recognizing as compatible. If I route the TV directly to the Xbox One X the Xbox using the same cable it will recognize Dolby Vision capability immediately. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I see on the website that the Vertex2 is supposed to support Dolby Vision.

Edit: After playing around with the settings for a bit after doing the upgrade and factory reset, I think I resolved the issue by changing the EDID settings to Automix and checking "DV Force LLDV." I am assuming that I should set the Audio Flags to "Full" even though I am only currently using a 5.1 system?

Last edited by Carbonless; 08-01-2019 at 10:51 AM.
post #230 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonless View Post
First, thank you for the update - it fixed the eARC issues I was having on my Sony 85" 950g. However, I am still having problems with my Xbox One X recognizing that the TV will support Dolby Vision. It is Routed IN2>TX0 but the Xbox isn't recognizing as compatible. If I route the TV directly to the Xbox One X the Xbox using the same cable it will recognize Dolby Vision capability immediately. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I see on the website that the Vertex2 is supposed to support Dolby Vision.

Edit: After playing around with the settings for a bit after doing the upgrade and factory reset, I think I resolved the issue by changing the EDID settings to Automix and checking "DV Force LLDV." I am assuming that I should set the Audio Flags to "Full" even though I am only currently using a 5.1 system?
For DV support you MUST be in automix because each TV have unique DV string, if that is not correctly copied, then NO DV.
Once Automix works, you can always save the EDID file and load it back as custom if you prefer. DV FORCE LLDV is not needed in most case. just Using Automix and restarting source should be enough.

For Audio, you can set higher than what your sound system support, but then you must make sure the source is correctly set to output something your system support, that's all, if you limit straight to what your system support, then no need to setup the source.

post #231 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I use the optical link to perform tests at home. In an installation for a client, we used an HDMI switch that allows to extract the ARC to an optical link. But once the switch is in ARC mode, it remains stuck in this mode, we have to reset it so that it works properly again ... And there is more than 20m between the TV and the AVR.
I wanted to use the Vertex 2 instead to correct the problem.

In my final configuration, I will use the HDMI audio output to get the sound.

I redid tests and the problem is always the same. it works with Vertex 1 and not with Vertex 2.
I even disconnect the electrical outlet from the TV between tests.
There is no sound on the optical link or the HDMI audio output. And I checked the entries on the Bose during testing.

Just connect TX0 to TV ARC input, and AVR input to Vertex2 AUDIO OUT, if there is no sound, then please send email to get the unit replaced as this CANNOT fail !
Before you do so, there is one more test you can run if you don't mind, flash firmware 0.22 and see if you have same issue, that would confirm issue is hardware. You can grab it here: http://www.filedropper.com/vertex2-022-935-061319

Last edited by HDfury; 08-01-2019 at 01:06 PM.
post #232 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
OK - I think I am beginning to understand...

Do all inputs receive the same audio EDID in matrix mode using automix?

Example: (i.e. matrix mode)

RX0 -> TX0 -> Marantz/Denon AVR (supports 7.1 full audio)
RX1 -> TX1 -> Vizio TV (supports 2.0 stereo only)
Automix enabled. Audio Flags: Stereo

Does this mean both RX0 and RX1 will only have stereo EDID sent to them?

Did you mean that the video portion of the EDID is copied but the audio portion is generated and the same for all inputs?

My setup involves the Vertex2 sending audio and video to two completely different rooms in the house. I was hoping that the Vertex2 automix would also copy the audio EDID from the TX EDID? The two different rooms in my house have completely different audio and video capabilities. Most of the time I'm not sending the same signal to both rooms at the same time. If I am sending the same signal, then I understand I need a signal compatible with both rooms, but otherwise they should be treated as separate rooms with separate capabilities?

Thanks as always for the help and information!

Yes, so what you need/want here is simply a 1:1 copy of sink edid to the input, we will add such mode on next update.
When user have AVR at audio out and that sound system is always used, then current implementation makes sense.

Last edited by HDfury; 08-01-2019 at 12:27 PM.
post #233 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 12:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes, so what you need/want here is simply a 1:1 copy of sink edid to the input, we will add such mode on next update.
Great! Thanks for the information.
post #234 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Great! Thanks for the information.
You will have it in a couple of days as it makes sense.

post #235 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 12:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

What will happen if both TX0 and TX1 are routed to the same input? I'm guessing it will generate a compatible (or use different algorithm?) EDID for both devices?
post #236 of 325 Old 08-01-2019, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
What will happen if both TX0 and TX1 are routed to the same input? I'm guessing it will generate a compatible (or use different algorithm?) EDID for both devices?

Simple: If one input goes to 2 outputs then you are in SPLITTER MODE and not MATRIX MODE, so the 1:1 copy won't apply here and you are back to using automix normally.

post #237 of 325 Old 08-02-2019, 06:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Perfect - thanks so much!
post #238 of 325 Old 08-02-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Just connect TX0 to TV ARC input, and AVR input to Vertex2 AUDIO OUT, if there is no sound, then please send email to get the unit replaced as this CANNOT fail !
Before you do so, there is one more test you can run if you don't mind, flash firmware 0.22 and see if you have same issue, that would confirm issue is hardware. You can grab it here: http://www.filedropper.com/vertex2-022-935-061319
Ok, actually it works, but only if I disconnect the HDMI output of the Bose which is connected to the input of the Vertex 2.

The firmware for testing is 0.29
post #239 of 325 Old 08-03-2019, 04:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ok, actually it works, but only if I disconnect the HDMI output of the Bose which is connected to the input of the Vertex 2.

The firmware for testing is 0.29

?? you had bose at output and input ? that is called a loop and it is not recommended, if there is any reason for such setup, please explain as you need to set CEC off for everything more likely for something like that to work and even then, it cannot be guaranteed since it is not supposed to be hooked up this way.

post #240 of 325 Old 08-03-2019, 05:24 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Darbee issue

Hi HDfury
You were assisting me last week with selection from the fury range to help me with my issue - post 4467 in the vertex thread. I now have a vertex 2.
If you recall I want to run from tx0 to my JVC carrying 4k - that works.
I want to run from tx1 to my darbee and onto the JVC hdmi 2 input, this being Limited to 2k - that doesn’t, I get sound only. If I remove the darbee form the chain that route works but I want to use the darbee as discussed.
You suggested I might need something to assist with the darbee issue.
When it failed to work - I did update firmware from v22 to v29 - perhaps I shouldn’t have?
Would appreciate some assistance when you can
I’ll load up config file
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt VERTEX2-CONFIG-04_08_2019.txt (10.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by drilloav; 08-03-2019 at 05:26 PM. Reason: add upload
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page