HD FURY Question Video/Audio Split - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 04-16-2020, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1793 Post(s)
Liked: 2760
HD FURY Question Video/Audio Split

I want to output HDMI Video/Audio from my HTPC to a HD Fury device .....then split the video to go straight to the Projector and the Audio to an AV Processor.

Is this possible, and if so wihch of the HD Fury device is best suited? I have the ..LINKER...INTEGRAL...VERTEX

Thanks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-16-2020, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 686 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5437 Post(s)
Liked: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
I want to output HDMI Video/Audio from my HTPC to a HD Fury device .....then split the video to go straight to the Projector and the Audio to an AV Processor.

Is this possible, and if so wihch of the HD Fury device is best suited? I have the ..LINKER...INTEGRAL...VERTEX

Thanks..
Vertex !

Connection is based on PJ and AVR specs, so i can tell you more if you post brand/model or max supported res of each devices you want to connect at output.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-16-2020, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Vertex !

Connection is based on PJ and AVR specs, so i can tell you more if you post brand/model or max supported res of each devices you want to connect at output.

Thankyou for the reply

Projector is... JVC Z1/RS4500

AV Processor is .. NAD M17 V1

I wish to to run one HDMI cable from the 2080TI in my HTPC to the "Vertex" ( as you suggest).... then split the Video to go to the JVC Z1/RS4500 (1st output) and the Audio only to go to the NAD M17 V1 (2nd output)

Could you please advise setup
Thankyou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-17-2020, 05:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 686 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5437 Post(s)
Liked: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Thankyou for the reply

Projector is... JVC Z1/RS4500

AV Processor is .. NAD M17 V1

I wish to to run one HDMI cable from the 2080TI in my HTPC to the "Vertex" ( as you suggest).... then split the Video to go to the JVC Z1/RS4500 (1st output) and the Audio only to go to the NAD M17 V1 (2nd output)

Could you please advise setup
Thankyou
Ok so just connect JVC to bottom output and AVR to top output, put edid slide on default mid position and put scaling slide on autoscaling and you should be fine out of the box.

Maestro: 4I/4O +4K HDR over HDBT +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver. [Won Best Product Award]
Diva: 4I/3O +Ambient Light +Lag Tester +4K HDR > 1080p SDR +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +autoswitch +webserver.
Vertex2: 4I/3O +Autoswitch any sources +HDMI/ARC/eARC sound to AVR input +webserver.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-17-2020, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDfury View Post
Ok so just connect JVC to bottom output and AVR to top output, put edid slide on default mid position and put scaling slide on autoscaling and you should be fine out of the box.
Thankyou...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Video Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page