Hi I’m back. Thought I would drop by again to give a little re-cap of the amazing outing Super X-Fi had at CES 2019.
We’re stoked by the response that we got this year, where we bagged an unprecedented 13 CES Awards:
1. AVS Forum ‘Best of CES 2019’
2. TechRadar Awards 2019 ‘CES Top Pick’
3. Overclock ‘Best of CES 2019’
4. ‘SoundGuys Best of CES Award’
5. Eteknix ‘Best of CES 2019’
6. Android Authority ‘Best Audio of CES 2019’
7. PC World ‘Best of CES 2019’ (for SXFI AIR)
8. PC World ‘Best of CES 2019’ (for SXFI THEATER)
9. Aktualne ‘Best of CES 2019’
10. Tech Buyer’s Guru ‘Best of CES 2019 (Personal Audio)’
11. POC Network 'Best of CES 2019'
12. AV Mania 'Best of CES 2019' (Hi-Fi)
13. WFMZ (What the Tech) 'Best of CES 2019'
We want to especially thank Mark Henninger for the wonderful support he has give this technology right from the outset, even when it was just in prototype form at CES last year.
Honestly, the tsunami of awards we got this year was a huge surprise for us as we had already showcased the technology last year. But we believe the reason for the many awards this year, besides the fact that all were blown away by the Super X-Fi, was primarily due to the fact that the technology has now manifested into real products, with more to come this year. You can read more about our line-up here: https://www.straitstimes.com/tech/we...x-fi-offerings
And yes, before I forget, some of you here were asking what the basis was for the 99% customer satisfaction rate when we did a small launch in Singapore. It was based on the standard ear and head capture that customers get out of the box.
And yes one final thing. Be assured that we will honour refund requests. For that you can drop us an email at [email protected]
Hope that clarifies things a little. – Eugene Chong (now finally fully recovered from jetlag and that 18 hour flight back to Singapore from Vegas).