Looking for headphone suggestions, bullets hurt - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 12-07-2019, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looking for headphone suggestions, bullets hurt

I have the worst time finding comfortable earbuds. The normal bullet type start hurting after about a half hour. They best ones I ever owned were a cheap free pair that came with a laptop many many years ago. They were the kind that had the speaker rotated so that they just kind of sat in the ear. Kinda like the apple ear buds do, but not as slick.

And actually the apple ear buds are the most comfortable to me right now, but they even get uncomfortable after an hour or two. I would just get a pair of air buds, but I have an Android phone, so most of the features will be unavailable to me.

Anyone suggestions for Android friendly ear buds? Thanks in advance!

Check out my movie website: AfterCredits.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-16-2019, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Check out these SoundPeats:

https://www.amazon.com/SOUNDPEATS-Bl...539575&sr=8-16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Projector: Epson Home Cinema 2100; Receiver: Sony STR-DN1080; Speakers: Monitor Audio Controlled Performance Inwalls and Inceilings; Subwoofer(s): SVS PC-2000; Bluray Player: Sony BDP-S6500; Remote: Simple Controls; Cables: Monoprice
post #3 of 5 Old 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ned4spd8874 View Post
I have the worst time finding comfortable earbuds. The normal bullet type start hurting after about a half hour. They best ones I ever owned were a cheap free pair that came with a laptop many many years ago. They were the kind that had the speaker rotated so that they just kind of sat in the ear. Kinda like the apple ear buds do, but not as slick.

And actually the apple ear buds are the most comfortable to me right now, but they even get uncomfortable after an hour or two. I would just get a pair of air buds, but I have an Android phone, so most of the features will be unavailable to me.

Anyone suggestions for Android friendly ear buds? Thanks in advance!
I would recommend these if they are in your price range. They are supposed to be very comfortable. https://www.amazon.ca/Shure-SE425-V-...91215988&psc=1
Also I personally own and recommend Sony wh-1000xm3 if you are considering over the ear headphones. They are on sale right now as well or you can wait for the wh-1000xm4's which are supposed to come out in next two months. The xm4's should have multiple device pairing opposed to xm3's.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-07-2020, 09:13 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Recommend VANKYO X200 wireless earbuds.
post #5 of 5 Old 05-12-2020, 12:17 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 3
What's your budget? I really enjoy Apple Airpods Pro for calls (I find them surprisingly comfortable) and the Sony WF-1000XM3 for music - both are bluetooth and wireless earbuds.

Another option to consider with ANY earbuds are Comply Foam tips. I've used them for years and absolutely swear by them - they made an amazing difference to me on every pair of earbuds I owned, from Bose QC20i to the Sony WF1000XM3s. They just announced tips for the Airpods Pro as well (estimated end of May).

It's isolating memory foam - I suggest getting the S/M/L tester pack to find your right size. Remember to use the headphone finder on their site to ensure you get the right size!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Headphones

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page