Looking for good headset for use with PlayStation 4 that won't cost me over $100. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-23-2020, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Looking for good headset for use with PlayStation 4 that won't cost me over $100.

As the topic title says, I'm looking for a headset to use with the PlayStation 4. Something that is good, but doesn't cost more than $100. It also needs to be compatible with the PlayStation 4 Slim. So that means no headsets that require optical out.

I've read a lot of stuff online about people complaining that their headsets are not loud enough when used on the PlayStation 4, even with all settings at max. I would like a headset that can get nice and loud on the PS4. I'm fine with either a wired or wireless set, as long as the lag/latency on the wireless set is low enough so that you don't even notice it at all, even when playing fast paced games. I'm not going to be using the headset for watching movies or listening to music, this will be a headset I use strictly for gaming on the PlayStation 4. It also needs to be comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions. What are some recommendations that would meet my needs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Headphones

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page