NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box) - Page 189 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3603Likes

post #5641 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 02:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 203 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5071 Post(s)
Liked: 3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot6 View Post
Does anyone else notice a barely imperceptible stutter sometimes when streaming Netflix or Amazon?

I'm assuming not, or surely there'd be mention of it here somewhere. I've had the device since August and sometimes when streaming there will be the very slightest hiccup at random times through the show. Sound is unaffected. I've asked my wife if she noticed and she couldn't recall; it really is that subtle. But it's there.

Perhaps I just need to reboot the device more often. It's almost like another program is just barely spiking the cpu in the background. Just a missed frame here and there. Anyhow, I've no idea how to troubleshoot it, and some evenings pass without a hitch. Thinking of pinging customer support but can't imagine what they'd suggest.

So just checking here if I've missed a discussion on this, or if this is a one-off.

(I don't think this is a frame rate mis-match because it's not at a regular interval)
It's more likely your TV that can't process 24p content from the 60hz signal. I ran into this because a recent update on my TVs firmware broke it. Now I disable it on the TV and it works fine. Judder is gone.

Sent from my LG-V30 using Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
My P75-C1 Calibration Settings (5.0.14.1).
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5642 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Is the Shield Pro model going away?
I ask because I'd want the IR control. But if its going away maybe I should grab one sooner than later.
You can add IR pretty easily with one of these: https://www.amazon.com/FLIRC-Generat.../dp/B01MS2V7GM apparently, although I have not used one myself.
post #5643 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 04:03 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Is the Shield Pro model going away?
I ask because I'd want the IR control. But if its going away maybe I should grab one sooner than later.
Hey what remote would you be using to control the shield?

VIDEO: Epson 5050UB * SeymourAV CenterStage XD 137.7" * Samsung UBD-M9500 * Nvidia Shield * HTPC * Xbox OneX * URC MX-990
AUDIO: Yamaha CX-A5200 * Emotiva XPA-9 Gen3
SPEAKERS: PSA MTM-210T L/C/R * PSA MTM-110 (2) Surrounds * S2(4) Atmos * HSU VTF-3MK4
http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/Rustolamite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5644 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 04:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown571 View Post
You can add IR pretty easily with one of these: https://www.amazon.com/FLIRC-Generat.../dp/B01MS2V7GM apparently, although I have not used one myself.
I have gotten one of those but my problem is I am too stupid to figure out how to get my URC remote to see the Flirc device.

VIDEO: Epson 5050UB * SeymourAV CenterStage XD 137.7" * Samsung UBD-M9500 * Nvidia Shield * HTPC * Xbox OneX * URC MX-990
SPEAKERS: PSA MTM-210T L/C/R * PSA MTM-110 (2) Surrounds * S2(4) Atmos * HSU VTF-3MK4
post #5645 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Advanced Member

So I know this has been asked a bunch but has anybody been able to control their Shield using an URC brand remote? I am using the MX-990 and I keep seeing about using a Flicr but I have no idea of how to get the MX remote to see the Flicr.
I would need some "hand holding" instructions on how to get anything to work. Please any info would be good.

Thanks

post #5646 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
Liked: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD-Master View Post
Yes, but doesn’t the YouTube app on your C7P do 4K HDR?
Yes, but I also have a Shield on my X900E. And I hate using. Your in apps because I have to have CEC turned on and the Shield, the LG and my Denon do not play well with CEC even though it is disabled on the Shield.

LG 65C7P (Also XBR65X900E and XBR55X900E)
Denon x7200WA
Oppo BD-203
Klipsch RP-280F / RC-62ii / RP-140SA / RS-35 / RS-25
Dual PSA V1800s
post #5647 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 04:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post
I had no issues and watched most episodes on the Shield over my ATV4K as I am tired of DV issues and that damn ATV4K remote.
I continue to have serious issues with Netflix. Even after Netflix updated tonight, It took 4 tries for me to highlight the Movie MUTE and let the auto preview start and completely run through. It just keeps shutting Netflix down and drops me back to the Shield Homescreen. In fact it just did it for a FIFTH time while I typed this and it was just sitting on a still image (after finally completeing the preview).

Definitely something wrong with the app. No other app gives me any issues. Since it's built in, there's no way to delete it completely and reload it either.

**EDIT**
Ok, I uninstalled all the updates and it seems to work fine. So I tried installing the update again, and it started crashing again. There is definitely something in one of the latest updates causing this, as I didn't have the issue a couple months ago.

**EDIT 2**
Spoke too soon. It's crashing even after uninstalling all the updates.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I didn't have this issue a couple/few months ago. I'm starting to wonder if it's one of the Shield updates that is actually causing it.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-26-2018 at 05:16 PM.
post #5648 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 05:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Liked: 535
What apps currently support frame rate matching? I know Plex does, but I'm curious to hear what others do.

LG OLED65C7P - Professionally Calibrated l Apple TV 4K l Microsoft Xbox One S l Sony STR-ZA1100ES l Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel l Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II Floorstanding L/R l Polk Audio Monitor 45B Rear Surround l Dual BIC V1220 Subwoofers
post #5649 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Liked: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustolemite View Post
So I know this has been asked a bunch but has anybody been able to control their Shield using an URC brand remote? I am using the MX-990 and I keep seeing about using a Flicr but I have no idea of how to get the MX remote to see the Flicr.
I would need some "hand holding" instructions on how to get anything to work. Please any info would be good.

Thanks
You program any IR device into your URC (just pick and old VCR). Then you use those codes to map the keyboard shortcuts on the Shield. Up arrow maps to up key. Select maps to the enter key.

There is no need for a FLIRC device on the remote. Just pick a device that isn't in your home.

post #5650 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I continue to have serious issues with Netflix. Even after Netflix updated tonight, It took 4 tries for me to highlight the Movie MUTE and let the auto preview start and completely run through. It just keeps shutting Netflix down and drops me back to the Shield Homescreen. In fact it just did it for a FIFTH time while I typed this and it was just sitting on a still image (after finally completeing the preview).

Definitely something wrong with the app. No other app gives me any issues. Since it's built in, there's no way to delete it completely and reload it either.

**EDIT**
Ok, I uninstalled all the updates and it seems to work fine. So I tried installing the update again, and it started crashing again. There is definitely something in one of the latest updates causing this, as I didn't have the issue a couple months ago.

**EDIT 2**

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I didn't have this issue a couple/few months ago. I'm starting to wonder if it's one of the Shield updates that is actually causing it.
Last time I had an issue similar to this was with Vudu. A full reset fixed it. Sorry.

Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio P75-C1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Pioneer VSX-1131, XBox One(X), Wii, NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+

Last edited by shoman94; 02-26-2018 at 05:45 PM.
post #5651 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1592 Post(s)
Liked: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post

**EDIT**

**EDIT 2**

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
Last time I had an similar to this was with Vudu. A full reset fixed it. Sorry.

It *might* suck to hear that, but +1 to this from me. If something like that has gone sideways, a reset is probably the only thing that will fix it.

I just factory reset my first shield pr (bought back in late 2015) over the weekend for the first time ever, and it definitely helped fix some of the sluggishness. I wasn't taking any mission-critical scramblings like you're describing here... but I think it'd be your best option.
post #5652 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 06:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLion View Post
Hey All,

I just purchased the Nvidia Shield TV (locally) to test out some of my files. It's playing my 4K HDR files, mkv, mts, mov, everything I'm throwing at it after installing VLC to read the files. I have a 2 TB USB Drive connected directly to it and it's plugged into Input (HDMI) 2.

This thing was $194 after taxes!!

Is this something the 900e should be able to do should be able to do without me getting this $200 device? I have tried to plug in the same 2 TB HD directly to the TV, it knows a drive has a plugged in but can never see any of the HD's data. The drive is formatted as OS X Extended also, I heard NTFS would work but not sure. Wanted to check with you guys 1st.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLion View Post
Also @FoxAdriano I don't know if I'll keep, It ended up being $194 after taxes. I still want an Xbox One X and if the Xbox can handle everything this can, I'd rather my money go to that.
I have a Sony 940E. I really really like those 2017 900-series Sony's. A few of us in this Shield thread (at least Groove and I, for sure) use them. Awesome looking screens, great FALD, great motion processing, great size, great HDR, etc etc et.

But the "native apps" in this "smart TV" suck. They definitely sucked up all the processing horsepower and dedicated it towards PQ and not "Android"... Shield Android >> Sony TV Android. I'm not going to weigh in on whether it "can" or "can't". What I"ll say is if you paid what you probably paid for a 900E, I'm not sure why you wouldn't eagerly spend another $200 for something like a Shield (or alternative) that will do what you're trying to do way better than how the Sony will.

As an avid Shield fan, there's a handful of things that I think make Shield particularly useful, at least for my use-case, compared to most/all of "the rest of the (mainstream) field" (Roku, FireTV, ATV, CCU, etc etc etc):
- If you rip your own blu ray collection, most of the "mainstream" playback software options (Plex and Kodi, but not Emby, at least not the last time I tried it, which was probably more than a year ago at this point) will bitstream lossless audio on Shield.
- Between native apps like HDHR DVR, Plex DVR, Android Live TV, etc, and various Kodi plugins like PVR.WMC for Windows Media Center, Shield supports/can access a wide range of what I'd consider "popular" DIY-DVR options...
- If you are a hardcore gamer and you've got a higher end NVidia graphics card somewhere on your intranet (GTX 1080, 1070, etc), PC gamestreaming to Shield is pretty legit
- The GeForce Now gaming service is a pretty low-cost option that opens the door to a pretty nice selection of AAA titles. Gaming is probably more on-par via this service with a PS3/Xbox 360 than it is a PS4/Xbox One, but at $200 (or less with a deal) for the hardware and $8 a month for the subscription, and the capabilities mentioned above, it's a much lower-cost option than PS4/Xbox One, too.
- Being AndroidTV it supports Google Cast for a pretty wide range of apps for music, videos, and google photos too, which we take advantage of a lot in my house.

If none of those things apply to you, there's a pretty good chance (IMO, at least) that there's nothing *special* about a Shield that you can't find/do with one (or more) of the other alternatives out there...
beerhunt likes this.
post #5653 of 12132 Old 02-26-2018, 06:32 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
What apps currently support frame rate matching? I know Plex does, but I'm curious to hear what others do.
I know both SPMC and Kodi do. I believe MX Player also does, but it's been a long time since I used it so I could be mistaken in remembering.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AVR: Denon X3300w
F/C/R: Polk RTi A9's / CSi A6 / Speakercraft AIMWIDE 3 / Sub: SVS PB12-NSD (x2)
Sony XBR-75X940E, Toshiba HD-A30, Nvidia Shield TV (2015), Xbox One S, PS3
PC: Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB ssd + 4TB hdd, GTX 970 SSC
post #5654 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 06:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1025 Post(s)
Liked: 585
Quote:
If you're interested, Kodi/SPMC also does Screen resolution switching as well.

Sony XBR55X900E
Marantz SR7010/Marantz MM7025
Oppo UDP-203 - Nvidia Shield
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500
post #5655 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 06:31 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 9309 Post(s)
Liked: 5995
Quote:
Originally Posted by groove93 View Post
If you're interested, Kodi/SPMC also does Screen resolution switching as well.
How do you enable it?. Everything was still being output at 60P when I tried Kodi this past weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #5656 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Liked: 535
So none of the big streaming apps, like Netflix and Amazon Video, have enabled frame rate matching/switching? That’s disappointing.

LG OLED65C7P - Professionally Calibrated l Apple TV 4K l Microsoft Xbox One S l Sony STR-ZA1100ES l Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel l Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II Floorstanding L/R l Polk Audio Monitor 45B Rear Surround l Dual BIC V1220 Subwoofers
post #5657 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1025 Post(s)
Liked: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
How do you enable it?. Everything was still being output at 60P when I tried Kodi this past weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
For both apps, you can set the app to 1080p, and the refresh rate to 24 up to 30. I read that you can increase it up to 60p but I think that depends on the settings on the Shield. For my set up I have it at [email protected]

For Kodi/SPMC you can adjust the resolution settings for these programs in the Settings Menu. I'm not sure whether or not you need the "Expert" option enabled.

When I stream a Blu Ray Rip, my Display will adjust to [email protected] and my Display will also adjust to "Home Cinema" where it outputs 24p Playback (for Sony displays).

For UHD, my display will switch to [email protected]@24fps, Cinema Home and HDR10 will kick in if the data is available.

The Oppo 203 also does this including Changing the Chroma settings depending on the video stream.
aaronwt likes this.

Sony XBR55X900E
Marantz SR7010/Marantz MM7025
Oppo UDP-203 - Nvidia Shield
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500
post #5658 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 07:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So none of the big streaming apps, like Netflix and Amazon Video, have enabled frame rate matching/switching? That’s disappointing.

I feel like the app is pulling the 24p content from the 60hz signal but the Shield itself isn't switching modes. Same with Youtube. If I go to and Judder or Blur settings video I can adjust to specific settings on my display.

post #5659 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 08:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Anyone get a static sound when listening to Pandora or Spotify ????
I listen through a receiver, PLIIx.......

As of Feb 20th still looking for a Marantz SR7010
**HT Build https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...-door-0-a.html **

DIY HT builds, are 90%planning, 10%construction
post #5660 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 09:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgveteran View Post
Not Pandora or Spotify, but "no" for Google Play Music and Plex music...
post #5661 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuKinger View Post
Quote:
I dont understand the , no for google/plex
shoman94 likes this.

post #5662 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by psuKinger View Post
Quote:
I dont understand the , no for google/plex
I don't use spotify or Pandora. I use Google Play Music for streaming and Plex for my personal (local) music collection.

I don't get a static sound when listening to the two apps I use to listen to music through Shield.
post #5663 of 12132 Old 02-27-2018, 03:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 877
Quote:
I use Spotify on the Shield through my AVR and don't get any static,

Samsung UE55KS8000 | Pioneer SC-LX701 | Dune HD Pro 4K | Zidoo Z9S | Apple TV 4K | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Player
post #5664 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfoot6 View Post
Does anyone else notice a barely imperceptible stutter sometimes when streaming Netflix or Amazon?

I'm assuming not, or surely there'd be mention of it here somewhere. I've had the device since August and sometimes when streaming there will be the very slightest hiccup at random times through the show. Sound is unaffected. I've asked my wife if she noticed and she couldn't recall; it really is that subtle. But it's there.

Perhaps I just need to reboot the device more often. It's almost like another program is just barely spiking the cpu in the background. Just a missed frame here and there. Anyhow, I've no idea how to troubleshoot it, and some evenings pass without a hitch. Thinking of pinging customer support but can't imagine what they'd suggest.

So just checking here if I've missed a discussion on this, or if this is a one-off.

(I don't think this is a frame rate mis-match because it's not at a regular interval)
I don't read this thread frequently, but I've had a Shield TV (2017 version) for a year or so. I very much had the issue you are likely describing, and you don't see it mentioned that often, but there is a thread over on the Geforce Nvidia forums that touches on it.

Long story short, if you are using an older version of the Shield FW (like 5-5.2), you'll need a kludge fix (which involves installing "Tasker" - a common android timer / automation app, and a script for it called "CPU Loop"). Oddly, this "fix" actually loads the CPU, which kills that occasional, but incredibly annoying, stutter (if we're seeing the same one, which it sounds like.)

I've been afraid to update my Shield to the newer 6.3 version because its been fairly good with the kludge, and the least offensive streamer I have (and I have too many) with regards to occasional audio pops, HDCP issues, stuttering, proper 24fps playback, 4K apps and playback, etc...

I did however just yesterday bite the bullet and update the FW, and it seems you don't need the CPULoop fix at this point (though I left Tasker and the script on the unit, just disabled it). The first 5 minutes of "prometheus" is a great test for the stuttering (I primarily use Vudu, but also Amazon / Netflix sometimes), because it is all slow panning. Watch this part about 7 or 8 times and if you don't see it, you likely won't on anything else. On the older FW and without CPULoop, I could easily see at least 2-3 stutters per viewing of the intro scene, every time.

Link to thread which discuses the CPULoop fix: https://forums.geforce.com/default/t.../post/5094247/

Watched first Vudu movie on the new FW / Shield last night, and while I had no stuttering, I felt the image was soft, and also that it was perhaps a bit dark. That's new. Haven't had time to figure that out, but changing color spaces didn't change anything. Nothing else changed... Always something....
post #5665 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 09:37 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 3847 Post(s)
Liked: 3085
Is anyone using a Shield Pro with an IR-only Harmony remote? Its supposed to work, but I can't get the MyHarmony software to actually provide any IR commands.
post #5666 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 12:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Is anyone using a Shield Pro with an IR-only Harmony remote? Its supposed to work, but I can't get the MyHarmony software to actually provide any IR commands.
I use the old software, i have a harmony 1100, have you checked to see the shield is assigned to ir communication.
Does it allow you to add the Shield ?

Last edited by kgveteran; 02-28-2018 at 12:34 PM.
post #5667 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
I use the old software, i have a harmony 1100, have you checked to see the shield is assigned to ir communication.
It offers me either a Shield tablet or Shield Game Controller. There are no IR commands loaded except "Home" and "sleep". I expect what I need is a device entry for the 2015 Shield model, but I don't see one. And it appears the Pro ships with a non-IR remote so there's no chance of teaching commands.
post #5668 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 202
I'd give Harmony Support a shout and see if they can help. I controlled my 2015 Shield through IR with a Harmony, but it was still a hub-based model and there may be some disconnect between the IR database between the Hub-based software and IR-only software. I did notice when setting up my 2017 Shield Pro, the only option was Bluetooth pairing, and IR was not an option at all. This was problematic because a firmware update to the Shield lost the Bluetooth pairing and I could not find a way to re-pair without completely deleting and re-adding the Shield. I would prefer IR control, even when IP control is an option.

BenQ TK800 | Silver Ticket 106" 16:9 1.0 Grey | Marantz SR6011 | B&W P6 | B&W CDMC SE | Sonance .5 THX SUR | MCM In-Ceiling Atmos | Ascendant Avalanche 12" in 6 ft^3 @ 18Hz w/ BASH 500w Plate Amp | Sony X800 | NVidia Shield TV Pro | XBox One 500gb | Nintendo Switch | Harmony Smart Control | SmartThings Hub | Google Home | AT&T Fiber 300 | YouTube TV | Netflix | HBO Now | Spotify

Last edited by Stephen Hopkins; 02-28-2018 at 01:13 PM.
post #5669 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 01:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
It offers me either a Shield tablet or Shield Game Controller. There are no IR commands loaded except "Home" and "sleep". I expect what I need is a device entry for the 2015 Shield model, but I don't see one. And it appears the Pro ships with a non-IR remote so there's no chance of teaching commands.
Now i remember, nvidia was listed as a DVD type device. I chose that and it worked......

post #5670 of 12132 Old 02-28-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Now i remember, nvidia was listed as a DVD type device. I chose that and it worked......
The MyHarmony software won't offer a list to choose from. Anyway after considerable time and numerous failed attempts the software suddenly gave me the correct entries in the exact same device selection that wasn't working. Its still called a game controller. It also started offering a dedicated activity called "SHIELD TV" with all the correct stuff pre-loaded. Go figure.
I guess I wore it down and it relented.
beerhunt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
onkyo ht s7800 , samsung ks8000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page