I am going to buy NVIDIA Shield and I would like to ask more experience owners about few things:
1. I would like to connect via USB 3.0 my Seagate 8TB 256MB SkyHawk (ST8000VX0022) NTFS GPT, will NVIDIA Shield recognize this HDD and capacity?
2. I would like to use Kodi 17.6 or newer version to play .mkv remuxes prepared from my physical BD and UHD with lossless for video and audio in Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos/DTS-HD MA/DTS:X. Will it play smooth without any pauses, slowing video, audio out of sync?
3. If a movie from second point is 23.976, will Kodi play this file in this frequency?
4. I also would like to buy Onkyo TX-NR686 with HDCP 2.2 HDMI 2.0 [email protected]
10bit BT.2020 HDR10 inputs and output. When I will connect NVIDIA Shield to one of this inputs and I will connect projector Epson EH-TW5300, which is still with HDMI 1.4 and no HDCP 2.2, will I have image from my projector in such connection? My projector can recognize signal [email protected]
and scale it to 1080p.
5. Can I set in NVIDIA Shield resolution to 1080p60, while I don't have at the moment UHD projector, which is HDCP 2.2?
6. Can Kodi 17.6 play .m2ts, .iso, BDMV with lossless video and bitstream audio to my Onkyo TX-NR686?
7. Are there any options related to SDR, HDR, YCbCr or RGB, 8/10bit?
8. What kind resolution and frequencies may I choose in NVIDIA Shield?
Thank you in advance for your help and support.