DirecTV Now Streaming TV Service - Page 105 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1821Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3121 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Here’s a tip I picked up in this thread that has some customer service, support and awareness value.
Search in Facebook for the DIRECTV User Group and sign up to join the group. This site, apparently, is run and moderated by DTVN.
After you’re accepted, you’ll see what kind of problems people are seeing from a fairly large and diverse group of users. Sometimes helpful.
Also, if you’ve run out of ideas on how to solve a problem, instead of using chat you can post an issue along with a comment mentioning that chat hasn’t been able to fix it. Apparently they have some DTVN people that monitor the group and they will send you a FB Messenger PM offering to help. These people have more technical knowledge than the chat people and have helped me two or three times. Don’t overuse it or post trivial problems...that could spoil it . Just F.Y.I.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dan4081 likes this.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3122 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 05:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bodean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by u8mycrackers View Post
For those waiting for NFL Sunday Ticket...
https://www.imore.com/directv-now-ad...ly-few-markets
For those of us waiting for RedZone.........crickets

Room 1 Samsung Q8FN 75" TV || Denon X2400H Receiver || Triad InWall/4 Satellites || Triad InRoom Silver/4 Satellites || Triad OmniSub 12
Room 2 Sony X900F 65" TV  || Sony HT-X9000F sound bar
Xbox Live : BoDEAN

Last edited by bodean; 08-22-2018 at 05:44 PM.
bodean is offline  
post #3123 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 07:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Egan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
Here’s a tip I picked up in this thread that has some customer service, support and awareness value.
Search in Facebook for the DIRECTV User Group and sign up to join the group.
I don't use Facebook and never will, they should have their own dedicated customer service platform. I hope they fix the getting booted to live from recorded, has happened 4x tonight and will sometimes put you back at the beginning of the recording not where it booted you off, very annoying. I also don't like not having the delete option appear when you're at the end of a recording, why get rid of that?

Sony 65A1E
Egan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3124 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
I don't use Facebook and never will, they should have their own dedicated customer service platform.

That’s fine Egan, they do have their own dedicated customer service platform, it’s called Chat. It doesn’t work for me or many others. I was just trying to pass on a more effective way to get support.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
post #3125 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Egan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
That’s fine Egan, they do have their own dedicated customer service platform, it’s called Chat. It doesn’t work for me or many others. I was just trying to pass on a more effective way to get support.
My meaning is they should be more dedicated in solving customer problems with their own support platform and not use a third party. Not everyone uses FB or even if they do would be looking to get DTVN help there. Why should that be more effective than dealing with DTVN directly? Makes no sense to have sh**** chat that hardly works, but a working problem solving service with some third party.
m_snow likes this.

Sony 65A1E
Egan is offline  
post #3126 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
My meaning is they should be more dedicated in solving customer problems with their own support platform and not use a third party. Not everyone uses FB or even if they do would be looking to get DTVN help there. Why should that be more effective than dealing with DTVN directly? Makes no sense to have sh**** chat that hardly works, but a working problem solving service with some third party.

One reason might be that Facebook has almost 2 billion active users and a customer raising a stink there is much higher profile and will be addressed to avoid the PR issue. Chat doesn’t work for me at all and my time is too valuable to waste an hour typing to someone (no matter how well intentioned and polite) and has no clue how to help me except to offer a few bucks off my next bill. My choice is vote with my wallet and quit or find an alternative method that works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
post #3127 of 5097 Old 08-22-2018, 09:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Three visits to Chat with the same question resulted in three very different answers. Chat is worthless.
PJO1966 is offline  
post #3128 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dmon4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Central PA
Posts: 1,843
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Here is the most direct link to NFL Sunday Ticket for DtvNow:

https://nflst.directv.com/directvnow

Problem is, that I get this when I sign into my account:

" Sorry, your DIRECTV NOW account is not valid for a NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV subscription. "

* From what I understand you must have the $55 tv Package to qualify.

.

"There you go again..." - Good Ol' R. Reagan's favorite Troll line !

Last edited by Dmon4u; 08-23-2018 at 06:21 AM.
Dmon4u is offline  
post #3129 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 07:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Man, just give me RedZone at least. Fortunately, I live in the same city as my team, so I just need RedZone for the rest of the NFL and I'm good to go...
bodean likes this.
JoE5005 is offline  
post #3130 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bodean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,077
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 71
DTVN is taking away the 100hr trial of the beta dvr storage for users. You will now be left with 20 hrs to use, and I guess if you want the 100 hrs, you have pay for it extra.
Email came through today.

Room 1 Samsung Q8FN 75" TV || Denon X2400H Receiver || Triad InWall/4 Satellites || Triad InRoom Silver/4 Satellites || Triad OmniSub 12
Room 2 Sony X900F 65" TV  || Sony HT-X9000F sound bar
Xbox Live : BoDEAN
bodean is offline  
post #3131 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,074
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean View Post
DTVN is taking away the 100hr trial of the beta dvr storage for users. You will now be left with 20 hrs to use, and I guess if you want the 100 hrs, you have pay for it extra.
Email came through today.
And that is the kinda nickel and dime BS that got regular cable into trouble and being hated. I just don't get it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #3132 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,316
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6522 Post(s)
Liked: 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
And that is the kinda nickel and dime BS that got regular cable into trouble and being hated. I just don't get it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


This has been known for some time that the 100 hour DVR would cost more. Beta users got lucky when they got to keep it past when the DVR went live.
Ph8te is online now  
post #3133 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,316
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6522 Post(s)
Liked: 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmon4u View Post
Here is the most direct link to NFL Sunday Ticket for DtvNow:



https://nflst.directv.com/directvnow



Problem is, that I get this when I sign into my account:



" Sorry, your DIRECTV NOW account is not valid for a NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV subscription. "



* From what I understand you must have the $55 tv Package to qualify.


You also have to be in one of the available markets. It’s not live for everyone.
Ph8te is online now  
post #3134 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 10:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
Christcorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Posts: 621
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Couple things.
1. Snowman, excellent input about Facebook. I’ve posted there about a few topics and always got a response. True, not everyone uses Facebook, but there a lot. It would be business foolishness not to have a presence there.
2. As for chat support, I’ve used it a lot over the past 2 months. Mainly for q and a. For normal issues, billing, how to, how come, type questions, they are useful. For technical purposes, they suck. I asked a “how come” question the other day. They were very accurate in their reply. I didn’t like the answer, but that didn’t take away that is was an accurate answer once I checked into it.
3. As for Nickel and diming, that is a matter of perspective. Contrary to what many here may want to believe, a large percentage of people aren’t into dvr and recording. And research has proven that with on demand, from individual channels and mega sites like Netflix and such, dvr usage is down considerably from a couple years ago. And going down more. Now having said that, the argument could be made that if most people aren’t using dvr, why not let everyone have 100 hours? Most wont get used. I’m not arguing the 20 hours vs 100 hours and the additional cost. Simply pointing out the dvr customers aren’t as big of a demographic as many want to believe. So a company may decide against spending money on a lot of storage space if it’s not going to be used. For me, I couldn’t even imaging storing 20 hours of programming. If I had to use it, it would be for something like a live sporting event or something that I had to see and wouldn’t be rebroadcast. And even then, I’d delete it after watching it. Point is; nickel and diming can indeed be a bad business decision. But not on something like dvr storage. Sorry, but that’s a niche customer base.
m_snow likes this.
Christcorp is offline  
post #3135 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,668
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
Liked: 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christcorp View Post
...Contrary to what many here may want to believe, a large percentage of people aren’t into dvr and recording. And research has proven that with on demand, from individual channels and mega sites like Netflix and such, dvr usage is down considerably from a couple years ago. And going down more.
While streaming has gone way up, DVR use has remained pretty steady.
http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insight...e-another.html

If you have any more recent statistics that show otherwise, please share them.

I don't understand why any of these services has limits at all. They could just store everything on every channel in an 30 day sliding window. "Recordings" would just be links to that content. Instead, they give everybody cloud storage space for their own individual copies? Why have a million copies of the superbowl (15 petabytes), for example, rather than one (15 gigabytes). Makes zero sense to me.
mdavej is online now  
post #3136 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sgooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Space Coast, FL
Posts: 1,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 143
It is DTVN's DVR shortcomings that disuade me from signing up. PlayStation Vue includes a fairly robust DVR for up to 500 episodes/28 days, and we use it often - same as we did with cable tv; mainly for time shifting.
brotony likes this.

Please enter password to view this signature.
Sgooter is offline  
post #3137 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgooter View Post
It is DTVN's DVR shortcomings that disuade me from signing up. PlayStation Vue includes a fairly robust DVR for up to 500 episodes/28 days, and we use it often - same as we did with cable tv; mainly for time shifting.


True. I used PS Vue for over two years and it’s DVR is the best I tried. DTVN DVR will get you by but the picture quality is much better than anyone else including PS Vue. So there are trade offs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BiggAW and brotony like this.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
post #3138 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,152
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2142 Post(s)
Liked: 3218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
This has been known for some time that the 100 hour DVR would cost more. Beta users got lucky when they got to keep it past when the DVR went live.
Not all the beta users ever got 100 hours either, some only had 20 hours even in the beta.
Ph8te and brotony like this.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #3139 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,074
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
20 hours is pretty pathetic I must say. I mean that is really not much. Almost useless.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
brotony likes this.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #3140 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 06:48 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,316
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6522 Post(s)
Liked: 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
20 hours is pretty pathetic I must say. I mean that is really not much. Almost useless.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


I see the goalposts have moved again...20 is plenty for many when you don’t need to use it for things like HBO and Showtime. I’ve never exceeded the 20 hour limit. I know here are heavy DVR users though so they would want to look elsewhere if it’s a dealbreaker.
Ph8te is online now  
post #3141 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 06:50 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,316
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6522 Post(s)
Liked: 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthplanet View Post
Not all the beta users ever got 100 hours either, some only had 20 hours even in the beta.


That’s all I ever got and never had the need for more. More is always good, but with the time limits on the services it’s near pointless. This has changed my viewing habits where I only DVR shows I watch or really want to watch. It’s allowed me to catch up on other shows via NetFlix, Hulu and Amazon.
Ph8te is online now  
post #3142 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 07:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,074
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1750 Post(s)
Liked: 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
I see the goalposts have moved again...20 is plenty for many when you don’t need to use it for things like HBO and Showtime. I’ve never exceeded the 20 hour limit. I know here are heavy DVR users though so they would want to look elsewhere if it’s a dealbreaker.
I didn't move any goalposts. I have DirecTV satellite and it has a ridiculous amount of storage. 20 hours is plain pathetic. If you wanted to record a full season of something and binge it later you couldn't. 100 hours is good, 20 is pathetic.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #3143 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 07:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,316
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6522 Post(s)
Liked: 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
I didn't move any goalposts. I have DirecTV satellite and it has a ridiculous amount of storage. 20 hours is plain pathetic. If you wanted to record a full season of something and binge it later you couldn't. 100 hours is good, 20 is pathetic.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


So you’re just ship posting? Got it.
Ph8te is online now  
post #3144 of 5097 Old 08-23-2018, 09:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lovswr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Riverview, FL
Posts: 1,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Send a message via AIM to lovswr
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsnov73 View Post
I added HBO last week and was getting multi-channel input showing on my Denon X2400H. I have not added Showtime yet as I subscribed through the Amazon app, but will switch to DTVN version at the beginning of September.



Which premium channels don't you get multi-channel sound from?
I get my HBO & Showtime the same way you do. If I may ask, why are you switching the Showtime access?

carry on with your HD-Lite Directv loving banter! <--Comedy Gold
Don't fall for the HDMI 1.3 Hype!
PSN = lovswr
XBOX Live = lovswr
lovswr is offline  
post #3145 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 08:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dmon4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Central PA
Posts: 1,843
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Liked: 137
I record several series to watch over the Summer. I use TabloTv OTA for all Broadcast shows and try to watch mostly so-called Cable shows Fall through Spring.

Saved up over 193 hours worth to watch this Summer. This was only because there seem to be less quality shows than ever before on Broadcast. I recall times when I reached 300+ hours in years past.

Mostly, I am currently watching zero Summer Broadcast shows other than occasional NFL PreSeason games.

.

"There you go again..." - Good Ol' R. Reagan's favorite Troll line !

Last edited by Dmon4u; 08-24-2018 at 08:17 AM.
Dmon4u is offline  
post #3146 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
mdavej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,668
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
Liked: 1393
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovswr View Post
I get my HBO & Showtime the same way you do. If I may ask, why are you switching the Showtime access?
SHO is cheaper on DTVN. But in the early days, you had no on demand (Showtime Anytime) access with a DTVN login. Today you do, so that's no longer a problem.
mdavej is online now  
post #3147 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 02:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Egan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
That’s all I ever got and never had the need for more. More is always good, but with the time limits on the services it’s near pointless. This has changed my viewing habits where I only DVR shows I watch or really want to watch. It’s allowed me to catch up on other shows via NetFlix, Hulu and Amazon.
I definitely want more storage than 20 hrs, but only once so far have I run into trouble with space where I had to delete some recordings to make room for new ones I definitely wanted more. I agree about Netflix, etc, when I had DTV and a huge DVR I just kept paying the Netflix bill month after month and literally never watched anything, now I watch it much more.
Ph8te and joetech like this.

Sony 65A1E
Egan is offline  
post #3148 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 04:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
https://www.broadcastingcable.com/ne...storage-add-on



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Egan and leojj25 like this.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
post #3149 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 04:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Egan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 1,947
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Liked: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
Finally, I kept googling it to see if there was any info, hopefully will roll out soon. Interesting that the article also mentions that analysts think DTVN is losing money right now, so they need some new revenue like a DVR fee to remain viable. And even DTV charged a DVR fee, nothing's free.

Sony 65A1E
Egan is offline  
post #3150 of 5097 Old 08-24-2018, 04:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan View Post
Finally, I kept googling it to see if there was any info, hopefully will roll out soon. Interesting that the article also mentions that analysts think DTVN is losing money right now, so they need some new revenue like a DVR fee to remain viable. And even DTV charged a DVR fee, nothing's free.


Exactly right. I’ve sort of learned how to manage the free 20 hours but I am interested to hear about the 50 and 120 hour tiers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Directv , directv now , streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off