DirecTV Now Streaming TV Service - Page 151 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1627Likes

post #4501 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 12:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Question for those of you who have tried watching DTVN on your PC. It’s for someone else who I’m trying to help.

I’ve heard from the other person that the only supported browser is Chrome. I do not know that to be true by my own research as I’ve never looked.

Regardless, this person said that often times the video becomes very choppy, like frames are being lost.

Have you experienced that, and is there a fix?

Evidently, the internet connection is strong with good speed. They’re also using a high end gaming PC with a good video card, and the issue has existed on multiple PC’s all using the chrome browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xbr75x900E and JVC RS420 with Elite 120" screen
Receiver - Yamaha RX-A3060/RX-A3000, WXA-50 MusicCast Amp for Zone 2
L/C/R - B&W CM9/CMC2, Side - DS3, Rear - CM5, F/R Atmos - CCM663
Subs - SVS PB12+ and PB13 Ultra
Harmony Elite, ATV 4K, Nvidia Shield Pro, HDHomeRun Extend
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4502 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 01:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1302 Post(s)
Liked: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christcorp View Post
Most of the current/past Directv Now subscribers, simply don't understand the "Concept" of DirectvNow. It wasn't to provide a streaming tv service to compete with Sling, Vue, Youtube, Hulu Live, etc. WE WERE a "Beta Project". But instead of PAYING people to alpha and beta test products, AT&T got us to PAY THEM for service.

Their GOAL...... Develop a Streaming tv service that they could transition their Satellite Subscribers to. (Or the vast majority that have broadband internet of some kind). They didn't care AT ALL about the 1.5-2 million streaming customers they had. People here on the forums, on the streaming tv facebook pages, etc. don't understand. We, as subscribers, are INSIGNIFICANT. If you add up ALL of us; from DirectvNow, Sling, Hulu livetv, Vue, youtube tv, etc... we're only looking at 5-7 Million subscribers. That's NOTHING. Hulu, Vue, Youtube, Sling, etc. they definitely WANT to take that customer base. And they want to BUILD on that from cord cutters. But NOT AT&T/Directv.

AT&T/Directv satellite has over 21,000,000 (21 MILLION) customers. Some, they've moved to Uverse. But they want to KEEP their satellite customers. They know satellite is dying. They've admitted it. But they don't want to lose these 21 million customers. These customers are use to 4-5 different plans; and paying as high as $150-$170 a month for service. AT&T is building their OWN PROPRIETARY Streaming device.

Dish Network had/has about 14 Million subscribers. Add the 2 satellite, and the streaming tv cord cutters, and you're at about 40 million subscribers total. There's roughly 127 MILLION households in the United States. And the vast majority of them, have cable tv. Probably MOST of those remaining 80 million. Even the poorest households usually have cable tv of some sort.

The perspective of people on the forums are distorted, because just about NONE of use fall into the "Main stream". We are pseudo visionaries. We like new technology. The vast majority of people on the internet and watching tv are not techno-geeks. MOST can't even spell IP, DSL, or internet. These are the customers "I BELIEVE" that AT&T and to an extent Sony (Playstation Vue) is going for. Youtube has google/internet and youtube classic. Hulu has classic hulu and original programming to compete with Netflix and Amazon prime. They can ADD additional service like "Live TV" and it doesn't really cost them anything. If they don't get super ambitious, they will be able to maintain their On-Demand type services and we'll be able to be a traditional cord cutter. But AT&T (DirectvNow) was just an experiment to get them positioned to transfer (AND KEEP) their 21 MILLION Satellite customers. AT&T isn't trying to compete with hulu, youtube, sling, vue, etc... and hopefully, those streaming tv providers aren't trying to compete with AT&T. There's room for them all to find their niche.
Well put!
tenthplanet, ng4ever and gambler52 like this.

Jack
post #4503 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 01:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
Liked: 1957
Spoiler!

I agree completely. It is a well reasoned description of what AT&T is probably doing / planning on.

Issue is that I don't care what their plans are. They can move cards around, make plans and take away plans and from my perspective it doesn't matter.

When their plans and mine no longer jibe, I will move on. I don't want a dedicated streaming box that ties me in (again) to providers like AT&T, Comcast, Cox, etc. My sample is a sample of one, and I've gotten used to not paying the exhorbitant prices that all of the services I had charged - including satellite Directv.

So they can do their little pirouettes and flap their long lashes and I'll still move on. I have a few media streams that I watch now, whose content I like.

- local channels, which I get from Directv Now, but can get by antenna.
- Netflix
- Youtube
- CNN
- Vudu
- Amazon
- NFL Network.
- NBC Sports.
- HBO

All of which (except maybe NFL Network) I can get standalone. Push comes to shove I can spend the money that I pay now for Directv Now and put it on a number of apps. CBS, NBC and HBO come to mind.

Other content like the comedy channel stuff I can (and currently do) view on youtube with very good PQ.

So while I enjoy DirectNow, I can easily walk off. So whatever they do will work until they are no longer useful and then I take my 60+ dollars back.
KramerTC and ng4ever like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4504 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Liked: 523
Quote:
Most of the current/past Directv Now subscribers, simply don't understand the "Concept" of DirectvNow. It wasn't to provide a streaming tv service to compete with Sling, Vue, Youtube, Hulu Live, etc. WE WERE a "Beta Project". But instead of PAYING people to alpha and beta test products, AT&T got us to PAY THEM for service.

Their GOAL...... Develop a Streaming tv service that they could transition their Satellite Subscribers to. (Or the vast majority that have broadband internet of some kind). They didn't care AT ALL about the 1.5-2 million streaming customers they had. People here on the forums, on the streaming tv facebook pages, etc. don't understand. We, as subscribers, are INSIGNIFICANT. If you add up ALL of us; from DirectvNow, Sling, Hulu livetv, Vue, youtube tv, etc... we're only looking at 5-7 Million subscribers. That's NOTHING. Hulu, Vue, Youtube, Sling, etc. they definitely WANT to take that customer base. And they want to BUILD on that from cord cutters. But NOT AT&T/Directv.

AT&T/Directv satellite has over 21,000,000 (21 MILLION) customers. Some, they've moved to Uverse. But they want to KEEP their satellite customers. They know satellite is dying. They've admitted it. But they don't want to lose these 21 million customers. These customers are use to 4-5 different plans; and paying as high as $150-$170 a month for service. AT&T is building their OWN PROPRIETARY Streaming device.
Yep, I've said pretty much the same. I don't think AT&T is averse to the idea of continuing to offer skinny bundles via OTT delivery but they do want to price those offerings going forward so that they're profitable and so, should they cannibalize their traditional fatter bundles, won't result in lower profit margins. I expect that in the future, AT&T will either discontinue all those grandfathered DTV Now packages or introduce so many incremental price increases that they become profitable. Because I'm sure they're still losing money on those initial grandfathered Go Big customers.

My guess is that, even with their latest rounds of price increases, YouTube TV and PS Vue are still money-losers for their owners. If Hulu with live TV is profitable at $45, I'd say it's only because of the targeted non-skippable ads that they deliver during on-demand and cloud DVR playback. (Among their basic on-demand subscribers, I've read that they average $7-8 in ad revenue per month, which is more than the extra $6 they charge to remove the ads.) Google has deep pockets and obviously is deeply invested in online advertising, streaming video and cloud services. So I can see them hunkering down and playing the long game with YouTube TV to make it become at least slightly profitable. But I honestly don't see how or why Sony keeps PS Vue going long-term. Same with Fubo TV.
tenthplanet and ng4ever like this.
post #4505 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat View Post
Question for those of you who have tried watching DTVN on your PC. It’s for someone else who I’m trying to help.

I’ve heard from the other person that the only supported browser is Chrome. I do not know that to be true by my own research as I’ve never looked.

Regardless, this person said that often times the video becomes very choppy, like frames are being lost.

Have you experienced that, and is there a fix?

Evidently, the internet connection is strong with good speed. They’re also using a high end gaming PC with a good video card, and the issue has existed on multiple PC’s all using the chrome browser.

1st: Yes, Chrome is the only browser on PC's that technically work. On MAC, Safari browser works. That's it.

2nd: Choppy video. This is a very complicated topic. That usually means the individual has an internet or home network issue. Most people don't know that "LIVE Streaming TV" like DirectvNow, Sling, PS Vue, Youtube tv, etc. are LIVE STREAMING. They are DIFFERENT from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu classic, etc. These are NOT Live Streaming TV. They are basically ON-DEMAND. They are fed from a single depository (There may be more than one server location, but you are connecting to one) and because they are On-Demand, CAN BE BUFFERED to as large of a buffer the distant end or your equipment can handle. As such, there's very little problem with choppiness, buffering, spinning wheel on screen, etc.

LIVE Streaming TV on the other hand, has MANY facets. It starts off at the main broadcaster. From there, it is collected by distributors. Once collected, it might be distributed to regional servers, gateways, etc. From those distributors, it is then fed and routed through your ISP and eventually to your location. This live streaming tv, cannot be buffered that much. Because it's live. Another way to see it is; you can stream buffered music, like I-Heart radio; disconnect your internet; and you'll hear it continue to play music for another 30+ seconds until the buffer is empty. BUT, if you were in a VOIP/IP phone call, Hangouts/Facetime, LIVE STREAMING call/conference, the second you lose internet, you get disconnected from the call.

Choppy tv, buffering, etc. is usually because you have high latency (Ping time) or high Jitter (The variance in Latency from high to low). This increases even more, once it hits your HOME Network, if your streaming device is on WIFI. WIFI will ADD even MORE latency and jitter than what was handed to you from your ISP. And there's other things that add latency and jitter; like your ISP's firewalls; your firewalls; VPN if you're using one, etc.

The first thing to check is to be on the network your streaming service is on. If it's on WIFI, test FROM that same WIFI. if you're using a roku ultra or Apple tv 4k using ethernet, then put a pc on that network, and do a speed test that ALSO TESTS latency and Jitter. Normal latency is anywhere UP TO around 100ms. GOOD Jitter, is ONLY up to around 10ms. If you start going higher, you're probably going to have issues. And in case you care, you'd RATHER HAVE 90-100ms Latency with 1ms to 4ms of JITTER; than to have 25ms of latency and 10-15ms Jitter. 2ms of jitter means, 90ms average latency is bouncing between 88-92ms latency. The jitter is the variance. 15ms of Jitter, would mean an average 90ms latency is bouncing between 75ms and 105ms. That is TOO MUCH bouncing around.

So, until we know what the individual's HOME NETWORK looks like as for performance, we can't tell. And again; you CAN'T Compare that netflix, hulu, amazon prime, etc. work fine. Those aren't LIVE STREAMING TV and as such, they are handled totally different.

Michael
LG OLED65B7P, Yamaha 7810, 5.1.2 ATMOS
Philips 7302 BR/DV, ATV4K, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, Roku Stick+

post #4506 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 02:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
1st: Yes, Chrome is the only browser on PC's that technically work. On MAC, Safari browser works. That's it.

2nd: Choppy video. This is a very complicated topic. That usually means the individual has an internet or home network issue. Most people don't know that "LIVE Streaming TV" like DirectvNow, Sling, PS Vue, Youtube tv, etc. are LIVE STREAMING. They are DIFFERENT from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu classic, etc. These are NOT Live Streaming TV. They are basically ON-DEMAND. They are fed from a single depository (There may be more than one server location, but you are connecting to one) and because they are On-Demand, CAN BE BUFFERED to as large of a buffer the distant end or your equipment can handle. As such, there's very little problem with choppiness, buffering, spinning wheel on screen, etc.

LIVE Streaming TV on the other hand, has MANY facets. It starts off at the main broadcaster. From there, it is collected by distributors. Once collected, it might be distributed to regional servers, gateways, etc. From those distributors, it is then fed and routed through your ISP and eventually to your location. This live streaming tv, cannot be buffered that much. Because it's live. Another way to see it is; you can stream buffered music, like I-Heart radio; disconnect your internet; and you'll hear it continue to play music for another 30+ seconds until the buffer is empty. BUT, if you were in a VOIP/IP phone call, Hangouts/Facetime, LIVE STREAMING call/conference, the second you lose internet, you get disconnected from the call.

Choppy tv, buffering, etc. is usually because you have high latency (Ping time) or high Jitter (The variance in Latency from high to low). This increases even more, once it hits your HOME Network, if your streaming device is on WIFI. WIFI will ADD even MORE latency and jitter than what was handed to you from your ISP. And there's other things that add latency and jitter; like your ISP's firewalls; your firewalls; VPN if you're using one, etc.

The first thing to check is to be on the network your streaming service is on. If it's on WIFI, test FROM that same WIFI. if you're using a roku ultra or Apple tv 4k using ethernet, then put a pc on that network, and do a speed test that ALSO TESTS latency and Jitter. Normal latency is anywhere UP TO around 100ms. GOOD Jitter, is ONLY up to around 10ms. If you start going higher, you're probably going to have issues. And in case you care, you'd RATHER HAVE 90-100ms Latency with 1ms to 4ms of JITTER; than to have 25ms of latency and 10-15ms Jitter. 2ms of jitter means, 90ms average latency is bouncing between 88-92ms latency. The jitter is the variance. 15ms of Jitter, would mean an average 90ms latency is bouncing between 75ms and 105ms. That is TOO MUCH bouncing around.

So, until we know what the individual's HOME NETWORK looks like as for performance, we can't tell. And again; you CAN'T Compare that netflix, hulu, amazon prime, etc. work fine. Those aren't LIVE STREAMING TV and as such, they are handled totally different.

He also said the same thing happens with YouTube (not YouTube TV, just regular YouTube).

post #4507 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
I want some 4k HDR channels/content. I'm afraid that may not happen now that DTV Now is in pieces.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Amazon Prime has a pretty good choice of 4K UHD programming. Of course nothing is 'live' streaming, but its there.
I don't know if any of the live streaming services do 4K yet.
NashGuy likes this.

"When all else fails, read the manual."
post #4508 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 03:56 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6230 Post(s)
Liked: 5851
Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post
Amazon Prime has a pretty good choice of 4K UHD programming. Of course nothing is 'live' streaming, but its there.

I don't know if any of the live streaming services do 4K yet.

FuboTV has 4K sports. It’s the only one I’m away of that does live 4K streaming.
tngiloy, NashGuy and Hetfieldjames like this.
post #4509 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 05:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I use Speedtest.Net. I don't recall seeing a jitter measurement.

Jack
post #4510 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 05:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 1525 Post(s)
Liked: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackB View Post
I use Speedtest.Net. I don't recall seeing a jitter measurement.

Try the app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 32GB 5th Gen | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Logitech Harmony Elite
post #4511 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 07:35 PM
Advanced Member

It depends on which VERSION of speedtest.net you use. The Apple IOS app; found on the apple tv has it. You are correct, that the PC browser normal doesn't show it. There are ways.

Another good site for measuring is: https://www.megapath.com/speedtestplus/

It measures speed, upload and download; as well as latency and Jitter

Michael

post #4512 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Advanced Member

DirecTV Now Streaming TV Service

Quote:
It depends on which VERSION of speedtest.net you use. The Apple IOS app; found on the apple tv has it. You are correct, that the PC browser normal doesn't show it. There are ways.

Another good site for measuring is: https://www.megapath.com/speedtestplus/

It measures speed, upload and download; as well as latency and Jitter

He said his latency is in the 30’s and jitter is 1 (One) and that when watching DirecTv now via Roku or Fire Stick it doesn’t happen.

If jitter/latency is good, and no issues with Roku/Fire stick, are there any non-network issues that could explain his issue?

Last edited by Sweetmeat; 04-16-2019 at 08:25 PM.
post #4513 of 4654 Old 04-16-2019, 08:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetmeat View Post
He said his latency is in the 30’s and that when watching DirecTv now via Roku or Fire Stick it doesn’t happen. I asked to confirm the jitter and I’m waiting to hear back.

If jitter/latency is good, and no issues with Roku/Fire stick, are there any non-network issues that could explain his issue?

Sounds like a PC issue. Make sure he DOES NOT have anything multi-tasking. Make sure he TURNS OFF Virus Protection and other protection like Firewall, Norton's antivirus, etc. I'm not saying to LEAVE it that way; but turn OFF EVERYTHING ELSE and see if that fixes it. Then start ADDING back things one at a time.

PC's have a habit of doing things in the background. Updating windows, doing virus scans, etc. This WILL affect streaming.
Sweetmeat likes this.

Michael

Last edited by Christcorp; 04-16-2019 at 08:32 PM.
post #4514 of 4654 Old 04-17-2019, 05:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 906 Post(s)
Liked: 599
Regardless if directvnow prices me out, I’m never going back to cable
Too much hardware, streaming is just too good

Lg 65 C7
Lg 9800 1080 Oled
Epson LS10500
Panasonic UB820 uhd player
post #4515 of 4654 Old 04-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Advanced Member

It’s my understanding that not every channel is 1080p at 60 FPS. Is there a list anywhere that shows what their resolution is?

My friend switched his settings to 30fps and said he thought the picture looked a bit better. I’m wondering if the channel he’s watching is one that isn’t 1080p @ 60 fps.

post #4516 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 09:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I just watched a video on CordCutters that showed a new DTV beta streaming receiver. Has anyone here been asked to beta test? If I was interested in testing how do I contact them?

Jack
post #4517 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 10:18 AM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2951 Post(s)
Liked: 1320
Beta testing signups closed several months ago. But you can always buy one of the beta boxes on ebay for $70-$130. If you do get a box, I highly recommend you get a DirecTV satellite remote or use a universal to control it. The included remote is missing a lot of critical functions.

One person in the DTVN forum claimed to have found a signup link, but I don't believe it. All the old links are dead, and I haven't been able to find any new ones.

Here's an entire thread about the box:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/184-v...aming-box.html
post #4518 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 10:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
Beta testing signups closed several months ago. But you can always buy one of the beta boxes on ebay for $70-$130. If you do get a box, I highly recommend you get a DirecTV satellite remote or use a universal to control it. The included remote is missing a lot of critical functions.

One person in the DTVN forum claimed to have found a signup link, but I don't believe it. All the old links are dead, and I haven't been able to find any new ones.

Here's an entire thread about the box:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/184-v...aming-box.html
Is this Version 2 of the beta? The video sounded like they just started a Version 2 beta. The link you sent me looks like its a version 1 thread.

Jack
post #4519 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
Liked: 523
Quote:
I just watched a video on CordCutters that showed a new DTV beta streaming receiver. Has anyone here been asked to beta test? If I was interested in testing how do I contact them?
Yeah, looks like AT&T is soliciting another round of beta testers. All of these testers will get the updated version of the remote control with the C71 box. I think only a few of the original beta testers got their hands on it.

You can submit a request to be included in the new beta test here:
https://www.directvnow.com/signup
sparky7 and mdavej like this.
post #4520 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
Liked: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashGuy View Post
Yeah, looks like AT&T is soliciting another round of beta testers. All of these testers will get the updated version of the remote control with the C71 box. I think only a few of the original beta testers got their hands on it.

You can submit a request to be included in the new beta test here:

https://www.directvnow.com/signup
I have been trying to sign up since yesterday from my phone and it will not allow me too. I haven't a freaking clue why but it's annoying.

post #4521 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 01:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
I have been trying to sign up since yesterday from my phone and it will not allow me too. I haven't a freaking clue why but it's annoying.

Me too. I fill out the info and click on "Join the waitlist" and it doesn't respond. I'm on a Chromebook.

Jack
post #4522 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 01:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Me too. I fill out the info and click on "Join the waitlist" and it doesn't respond. I'm on a Chromebook.
Haha wow same thing here. I'm gonna try my laptop now.

post #4523 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 01:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 168
It's been my experience that ATT web interfaces are more IE friendly. I'm a chrome use so it kind of stuck with me I haven't had need to go to an ATT site for more than a year so this is anecdotal at best
post #4524 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 01:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Won't work on my laptop using chrome either. Gonna try a different browser

post #4525 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2951 Post(s)
Liked: 1320
Thanks Nash for the heads up. I didn't know they started a version 2 beta. Looks like I sold my version 1 box in the nick of time. But sounds like the box is the same, only the remote has changed to the one we saw in the FCC docs?

I finally was able to sign up using Edge. Never could get the page to do anything on Chrome. Now to see if lightning strikes twice.
post #4526 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 02:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 5308 Post(s)
Liked: 3754
Signed up on the waitlist with no problem. Used Safari in on iMac.

LG 65E6P OLED - LG 65EF9500 OLED - OPPO 203 - OPPO 103D
post #4527 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1929 Post(s)
Liked: 2591
I signed up on the waitlist also. I used Firefox. Chrome is forbidden in this house.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
post #4528 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 03:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I used explorer and it wouldn't work.

post #4529 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 08:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
Liked: 622
I just noticed that my preamp is showing DD 5.1 for CNN, TruTV, TNT, TBS, and CW instead of stereo, via ATV4K. Even a recording of Supernatural on the CW played back in multi-channel. None of the networks or other channels I checked were multi-channel but this is progress for Apple TV.
joetech and Damien Inferno like this.

Sony 65A1E

Last edited by Egan; 04-18-2019 at 08:28 PM.
post #4530 of 4654 Old 04-18-2019, 08:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

So I left my Chromebook and went to my other laptop and used IE or Edge, not sure which one it was, and signed up. Then it prompted me to see what's on. And of course, you'll never guess, I clicked OK, I would like to see what's on, and it came back with this message:

"We're sorry but DTVNow no longer works with your browser. You must use Chrome or Safari". Are you kidding me!

Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Directv , directv now , streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page