DirecTV Now Streaming TV Service - Page 163 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2070Likes

post #4861 of 5624 Old 07-31-2019, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3306 Post(s)
Liked: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vidonic View Post
And to your point about monetary value, ethically, I don't want to pay for one because anyone who has one didn't pay either.
Then you are a much better man than me. If someone gave me a diamond ring, I would not be ethically compelled to give it away myself. I feel the same way about everything I've received as a gift. If it has significant value, I'll sell it when I no longer want it, or give it to a loved one or a charity. I'm not interested in giving valuable things to complete strangers (no matter how little they cost me) unless it's for someone truly in need with limited means. Given the lack of response to your posts in this forum and the AT&T forum (quite a few there over a long period of time), I'm apparently not the only who feels this way. But I don't blame you at all for trying.

As you've probably read in the C71 thread, many have given very detailed reviews. Bottom line is the user experience is quite close to a satellite DVR, except no live buffers yet, and of course it's still quite buggy. Channel numbers work, channel up/down/prev works, one button record works, one button guide works, one button recording list works, instant-on works, most everything you'd expect in a set top box thanks mostly to the full featured remote. The app itself is nearly identical to the app that runs on other platforms, especially Fire TV. So you already know pretty much what you're going to get aside from the extra functionality that comes from all those additional buttons on the remote. Even voice control works quite well for channel changes, navigation, and searches.

If you strike out, I recommend you buy one on ebay, and if you don't like it, or want to get the final version from AT&T later, sell it to someone else for what you paid, or more. The market is quite healthy.

My guess is this box will not require a commitment of any significant length. Satellite requires a commitment because the DVR itself is worth several hundred dollars, the dish and installation labor several hundred more, probably totaling at least a grand. The Osprey box, on the other hand, is worth about $150, if you're being generous, and has no other associated hardware or labor costs.
NashGuy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4862 of 5624 Old 07-31-2019, 07:08 PM

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 7011 Post(s)
Liked: 7101
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkflyd51 View Post
I always look at AT&T with caution. What I don't see is important- and that is that the AT&T TV press release says that it can be watched via apps on portable devices. Nowhere do they say we can use Roku/Apple TV/Fire TVs. If we can only use their Osprey device, and that device has a monthly rental fee, no way would I sign up for this upcoming "AT&T TV" service- no matter what the price difference is. That was a big reason I left cable TV. I used a Windows Media Center setup for the final ~7 years I was on cable TV.

I have 5 TVs in my house. I will never ever pay a per TV rental fee ever again in my life.

Just for clarification. There are 2 different services. ATT TV and ATT TV Now. The later is the renaming of DTVN. This should/will work the same as it always has. The ATT TV will be their cable/satellite replacement (something they’ve talked about for years now). We could very well see them branch out to other platforms on launch or in the future, but I would guess to start the new service they want a controlled environment and the best way to do this is to provide the hardware and software. It’s something I wouldn’t do (get the Osprey) but for those that have it or want a “full” replacement and are not considering cordcutting I can envision them easily moving to the new service. This would especially be the case if ATT decides to do allow streaming via service with no impact to caps on mobile/internet plans.
post #4863 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 10:29 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 9985 Post(s)
Liked: 6653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
I have been a DirecTV Now subscriber for quite some time now. I like the service, however, I keep reading that they are bleeding customers. Is it time for me to start looking around for another service yet? My gut tells me to continue to "stay the course" for now. I have no evidence to back up that decision, but absent any compelling reason to switch, I won't change right now.

Have others here using DirecTV Now felt compelled to look of something else lately? If so, why?
They are only bleeding customers because they are not offering the crazy low deals like they were before. So most the people who had those crazy low prices cancel instead of signing up for the normal prices. Which in the end is better for ATTs bottom line to drop those customers.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4864 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2479 Post(s)
Liked: 3616
Quote:
I have. Apparently I'd have better luck dating a supermodel. The lack of responses from AT&T has been, well, frustrating. And the competency of phone support people is worse.

I'd like to test one because my DirecTV contract is up in December and I don't want to get stuck in another 2-year deal if these things and the interface are gonna be trash, as they are moving all their platforms to these.

And to your point about monetary value, ethically, I don't want to pay for one because anyone who has one didn't pay either.
If you were looking to recoup money for a product you bought and are no longer using, ok, that I get and probably would make an offer.
But these are free and test units.
Hope that doesn't sound like I'm ripping you, because I'm honestly not.
Why would you renew for another 2 years in Dec? Why not month to month?
post #4865 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Why would you renew for another 2 years in Dec? Why not month to month?
Price goes way up to the point I'd cancel the service.

Mark Vidonic
[email protected]
post #4866 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Price goes way up to the point I'd cancel the service.
Everything is negotiable
post #4867 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 12:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
Liked: 697
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavej View Post
As you've probably read in the C71 thread, many have given very detailed reviews. Bottom line is the user experience is quite close to a satellite DVR, except no live buffers yet, and of course it's still quite buggy.
Hopefully they've gotten the bugs worked out. I read mixed things on that front. At least for some, it sounds like it works flawlessly with DTVN now. As for the live buffer, yeah, they've gotta have that. Traditional cable/sat has it and YouTube TV has it (right?), so AT&T TV must as well, esp. when using their own C71 box. (IMO, they should've had the C71 built with a bit of flash memory inside that could locally buffer at least 30 minutes of live 4K video in order to allow for reliable trick play. This is basically how Comcast's streaming boxes work; they just have an SD card inserted for that purpose.)

Quote:
My guess is this box will not require a commitment of any significant length. Satellite requires a commitment because the DVR itself is worth several hundred dollars, the dish and installation labor several hundred more, probably totaling at least a grand. The Osprey box, on the other hand, is worth about $150, if you're being generous, and has no other associated hardware or labor costs.
I'd say that a fair retail value for the Osprey C71 would be just a little more than the Mi Box S, which also supports 4K HDR and runs Android TV but has slightly weaker specs and a simpler remote. It only costs $60, although that's priced so that the manufacturer can make a profit, including distribution costs. I'd say a fair retail value for the C71 would be maybe $80 but given that AT&T won't presumably seek to make a profit on it, I could see them selling them for $60 max, maybe $50 (same as Amazon's Fire TV 4K Stick).

As you say, I expect the first C71 to be free somehow, but that might be offset by a modest up-front contract, or requiring prepayment of the first 2-3 months of service, or charging a modest $30 "self-install fee" that includes express shipping of the C71 as part of your welcome package to AT&T TV. For those customers who want additional boxes for other TVs (as opposed to just using the AT&T TV app on Roku, Apple TV or Fire TV -- as all AT&T TV Now subs will do on ALL their TVs), then they'll need to buy them through ATT.com or at their local AT&T Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
but for those that have it or want a “full” replacement and are not considering cordcutting I can envision them easily moving to the new service. This would especially be the case if ATT decides to do allow streaming via service with no impact to caps on mobile/internet plans.
AT&T already waives your AT&T Internet/Fiber broadband data cap if you also subscribe to DTVN. Going forward, I definitely expect that to be the case for AT&T TV. Whether or not they'll continue to do that for AT&T TV Now, we'll see. They're definitely going to position AT&T TV as the thing to be bundled with their home internet service and I only expect AT&T TV to qualify for a bundling discount, not AT&T TV Now.

I expect streaming data from both services to be zero-rated against data usage on AT&T Wireless plans.
post #4868 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 12:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashGuy View Post

AT&T already waives your AT&T Internet/Fiber broadband data cap if you also subscribe to DTVN.
Is this still true? I thought this had changed with net neutrality enforcement. But then net neutrality seem to be in one day, out the next and I've lost track.

If it's true, you may have just saved me $40 per month
NashGuy likes this.
post #4869 of 5624 Old 08-01-2019, 01:17 PM

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 7011 Post(s)
Liked: 7101
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Is this still true? I thought this had changed with net neutrality enforcement. But then net neutrality seem to be in one day, out the next and I've lost track.

If it's true, you may have just saved me $40 per month

From what I’ve read, yes. There is no NN, it was repealed.
NashGuy, PlanetAVS and beerhunt like this.
post #4870 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 03:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
Liked: 1272
So what's the deal going forward for us grandfathered DTV Now guys being switched over to AT&T now or whatever they are calling it. Are we not gonna be about to use our Roku or Fire Stick? Are we gonna have to use the AT&T osprey box? That's a deal breaker for me especially with the forced HDR.
tngiloy likes this.
post #4871 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
So what's the deal going forward for us grandfathered DTV Now guys being switched over to AT&T now or whatever they are calling it. Are we not gonna be about to use our Roku or Fire Stick? Are we gonna have to use the AT&T osprey box? That's a deal breaker for me especially with the forced HDR.
DTVN NOW just gets renamed to AT&T TV NOW. Will work exactly the same as before on all currently supported platforms. The name of the app/service is the only thing that's changing.

New AT&T TV (without the NOW) runs only on the Osprey and will probably be much more expensive, have bigger lineups, vast cloud DVR (500 hrs), more concurrent streams (3), etc. That won't run on Roku, Fire, etc. You don't have that service currently and won't have it unless you drop DTVN and sign up for it.
Ph8te likes this.
post #4872 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 09:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
Liked: 361
Quote:
DTVN NOW just gets renamed to AT&T TV NOW. Will work exactly the same as before on all currently supported platforms. The name of the app/service is the only thing that's changing.

New AT&T TV (without the NOW) runs only on the Osprey and will probably be much more expensive, have bigger lineups, vast cloud DVR (500 hrs), more concurrent streams (3), etc. That won't run on Roku, Fire, etc. You don't have that service currently and won't have it unless you drop DTVN and sign up for it.
I hope you are right, but with this change from DTVN to AT&T TV NOW it would seem like the perfect time for them to get rid of the 'grandfathered' programming. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I seem to remember a similar promise of "If you like your plan, you can keep it".
I trust the promises of AT&T as much as I trust promises from a politician. Hope I'm wrong because I really like DTVN. I guess time will tell.
NashGuy likes this.

"When all else fails, read the manual."
post #4873 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post
I hope you are right.
They literally said "no changes" in the email they sent out which is also posted in this thread a couple of times. I would expect more ambiguous language if they intended to pull the rug out from under us. You have nothing to fear except endless price increases that will ultimately compel you to cancel voluntarily.
Quote:
Maybe I'm being paranoid but I seem to remember a similar promise of "If you like your plan, you can keep it".
When did they break that promise? I like my plan, and I kept it.

The only promise they broke was the "reasonable" price increases on the $35 plan. 40% isn't "reasonable" to me. If we sued, we'd probably win.

Last edited by mdavej; 08-02-2019 at 10:09 AM.
post #4874 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
They literally said "no changes" in the email they sent out which is also posted in this thread a couple of times. I would expect more ambiguous language if they intended to pull the rug out from under us. You have nothing to fear except endless price increases that will ultimately compel you to cancel voluntarily.
When did they break that promise? I like my plan, and I kept it.
https://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/

LG 65C6P FW: 05.30.85 | Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.1.4 | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony UBP-X700 | Xbox One X | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV 4K
LG 55EG9100 | LG 60PK550 | Samsung LN-S4095D | Samsung UBD‑K8500 | Philips BDP7501 | Panasonic DMP-BDT110
post #4875 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 10:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post
I hope you are right, but with this change from DTVN to AT&T TV NOW it would seem like the perfect time for them to get rid of the 'grandfathered' programming. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I seem to remember a similar promise of "If you like your plan, you can keep it".
I trust the promises of AT&T as much as I trust promises from a politician. Hope I'm wrong because I really like DTVN. I guess time will tell.
Following the twists and turns of AT&T's video strategy is a bit of a soap opera, isn't it? One theory floating around is that AT&T TV Now will exist only until some point in 2020, when HBO Max will begin offering the same set of live channel packages that AT&T TV Now has (Plus, Max, etc.) as optional add-ons to its base on-demand library of content.

Rebranding DTV Now to AT&T TV Now just to keep it around for another year or so under the new brand name seems a bit kooky but I wouldn't put it past them at this point. If that is how this plays out, then perhaps your grandfathered packages like "Go Big," etc. are safe until then.

I do not expect the new AT&T TV to offer different channel packages from AT&T TV Now. I think they'll both have Plus and Max, as well as two new packages: Select and Ultimate. Select would just be the channels in AT&T Watch TV (which gossip from an AT&T employee says is slated to be decommissioned) while Ultimate would be everything in Max, plus all of the extra add-on channels, including Showtime, Starz, Epix, etc. I also expect this same new package line-up to be offered on DTV satellite as the only choices for new subscribers this fall, around the same time that AT&T TV launches nationwide (if not before). I think AT&T has been negotiating those cable network carriage contracts for awhile now with the idea that they would be for a unified set of packages to be sold across all of their TV services. (And never mind Uverse TV, because it will immediately stop being sold once AT&T TV launches.)
post #4876 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan123 View Post
Governments change policies/laws all the time. "Read my lips, No new taxes", etc., etc. AT&T isn't the government. Also, I still have the same plan and doctor I had before Obamacare. So I don't quite see how this is disproves my point that AT&T didn't break the promise in question.

The other poster claimed AT&T broke this promise and is using that to justify his mistrust in the latest promise of no changes. But they didn't break that earlier promise. So the basis for this mistrust is invalid. Not that there aren't plenty of other reasons to not trust AT&T. But in this particular case, there is no connection.

Don't get me wrong, AT&T is utterly evil and dishonest. But they always cover their a$$ in the fine print. So technically, all their misleading statements aren't outright lies.
mdsjedi44 likes this.

Last edited by mdavej; 08-02-2019 at 10:50 AM.
post #4877 of 5624 Old 08-02-2019, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1977 Post(s)
Liked: 5804
I hopped on chat and within five minutes tops got $15 off my next three bills. Just said I was thinking of leaving.
aaronwt, mdavej, beerhunt and 1 others like this.
post #4878 of 5624 Old 08-03-2019, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
I hopped on chat and within five minutes tops got $15 off my next three bills. Just said I was thinking of leaving.
Yeah. They've been handing out those discounts like candy from what I hear. As soon as they switched to the skinnier Plus and Max packages, they began offering $20 off (then reduced to $15 off) your first 2-3 months of service. And lots of folks have said when those have started to run out, a simple request to keep them gets the discounts reinstated.

My read of that is two things:

1. AT&T is desperate to keep folks around on DTV Now until the AT&T TV and AT&T TV Now roll-out happens, knowing that those services will be more attractive than DTV Now currently is. In other words, "Hang on, it's gonna get better. Until then, here are some discounts to keep you around!"

2. AT&T knows that DTV Now as currently structured -- the current channel line-ups of Plus and Max, with a skimpy 20-hour/30-day cloud DVR -- are not competitively priced at $50 and $70, respectively, against Hulu with Live TV at $45 and YouTube TV at $50.

I believe that soon -- probably when the brand name officially changes from DTV Now to AT&T TV Now -- we'll see the service become a better value at those $50 and $70 price points. When that happens, AT&T won't be freely handing out those discounts. What will make the service a better value then? Mainly it'll be some popular missing channels getting added to Plus and Max.

But I wonder if we won't also see the cloud DVR improved too. AT&T TV will offer 500 hours with a 90-day expiration on recordings. That's a pretty huge gap vs. 20-hour/30-day. So perhaps AT&T TV Now will offer at least 50-hour/30-day or even 100-hour/90-day.

Keep in mind that Hulu with Live TV offers 50-hour/never expires (but you can't FF through ads) in their base $45 package; an extra $10 scores you 200-hour/never expires and you CAN FF through ads. YouTube TV offers UNLIMITED hours/9-month expiration and you can FF through ads in everything but CBS (and Pop and maybe CW) recordings as part of their base $50 package. Lastly, the new plans from Comcast Xfinity TV include a 20-hour/never expires/can always FF cloud DVR as part of their packages; an extra $10 increases your storage to 60 hours.
post #4879 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 05:06 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 63
As it stands now my DirecTV Now "Go Big" package price is "fair". The only thing that needs fixing is getting my local Nexstar ABC back.

As for the 20 HR dvr, I've adapted to it. If they increased it at no cost, fine. But I'm not paying for more space. The only way I'd consider a price increase fair,
is adding the local OTA channels. Having the option to view them in the guide and DVR them would be good.

Yes I can use another box to DVR them. But that is the problem "another box".

Hopefully the DirecTV Now to AT&T Now name change is just that, a name change only. So far I've received 3 emails telling me this. We need to see if it's just a smoke screen.
beerhunt likes this.
post #4880 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
Liked: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2tvClassics View Post
As it stands now my DirecTV Now "Go Big" package price is "fair". The only thing that needs fixing is getting my local Nexstar ABC back.

As for the 20 HR dvr, I've adapted to it.
Same, through a combination of watching way more live TV than I used to, and using channel apps. In reality it's actually a 19 hr DVR, record a 1 hr program and it says 18 hrs left because of the 1 min buffer they add.
post #4881 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 07:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
As for the 20 HR dvr, I've adapted to it. If they increased it at no cost, fine. But I'm not paying for more space. The only way I'd consider a price increase fair,
is adding the local OTA channels. Having the option to view them in the guide and DVR them would be good.

I'll be shocked if, eventually, AT&T TV doesn't allow subscribers to integrate their free local OTA channels into the AT&T streaming box, with the ability to DVR that content to your own USB hard drive, all for no additional charge except whatever AT&T will charge for their OTA tuner (plus what you spend on your own hard drive).

It'll work a lot like how the AirTV works with Sling.
post #4882 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 08:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
Liked: 2279
Quote:

Hopefully the DirecTV Now to AT&T Now name change is just that, a name change only. So far I've received 3 emails telling me this. We need to see if it's just a smoke screen.
In the Boston and Mobile areas (the two I'm concerned with), we lost the CBS local channels, which caused me to sign up for the CBS app. That gets me the local channel back in both areas so it's worth the low cost. I can also use the CBS app on my display or in the Roku.
post #4883 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 08:44 AM

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 46
I recently got ABC added, and got an email notifying me of the addition. But, I went to watch something on CBS Sunday, and had a banner on the screen saying how the channel has been removed and contact CBS to help get it back. Weird they never sent me an email when removing CBS, but did when they felt it was important to let me know they added ABC. Thought I was down to missing only NBC.....guess I am back to 2/4 of the network stations.
post #4884 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I can agree with IN2TVClassics that the 'GO BIG' package is fair! I don't mind that CBS or any other 'major' broadcast network is not included as I have an HDHomeRun/antenna run for the local 'majors'. Sure its another box but it sits next to my router practically hidden and the PQ (picture quality) is excellent!
post #4885 of 5624 Old 08-06-2019, 11:41 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Arrow Side loading DirecTV NOW onto an Nvidia Shield TV

link: https://m.mediafire.com/folder/cohgdopch79eo
I've used this link for nearly a year and it works fine using the Harmony Smart Control Remote/Hub in my setup. It was recommended to uninstall the app (if you currently have it installed) before installing an updated one which I always have done.

YMMV
post #4886 of 5624 Old 08-07-2019, 12:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 63
The only channels that would make the "Go Big" better is adding all the OTA channels, and getting all the Nexstar Channels returned in my case ABC 10. This is only for the convenience factor. Having all tv sources listed in one guide would be great.

Other than that, having a true "ala carte" plan would be better. Although the package I have has "all" the channels my family likes. It also has a lot of filler channels that we wouldn't miss.
IE: Disney Channel is fine, but we don't need Disney JR or Disney XD. Same can be said for Nick. Nick is ok, but Nick JR, Teennick is not needed.
post #4887 of 5624 Old 08-07-2019, 09:14 AM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Go Big Plan

My Osprey Beta Box updated today with the new AttTv Now. Have had the Go Big plan since the beginning. I was getting HBO for free as some type of promotion, but it disappeared with the update. Contacted ATT they said the promotion had ended and if I wanted HBO it would be an additional 15.00 per month. As part of the conversation they said they are going to grandfather my Go Big plan when all the other changes take effect for their service. Time will tell!!
beerhunt likes this.

LG OLED 55C7
Denon AVR-X2300
Apple TV 4K
Channel Master OTA DVR
DirectTv Now Streaming Box (Beta), Phillips Blu-Ray 7502
post #4888 of 5624 Old 08-07-2019, 12:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Does the box still force HDR?
post #4889 of 5624 Old 08-07-2019, 02:07 PM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
Does the box still force HDR?
Yes and its a pain to switch the tv settings to SDR.

LG OLED 55C7
Denon AVR-X2300
Apple TV 4K
Channel Master OTA DVR
DirectTv Now Streaming Box (Beta), Phillips Blu-Ray 7502
post #4890 of 5624 Old 08-07-2019, 04:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambler52 View Post
Yes and its a pain to switch the tv settings to SDR.
Thanks, that is so unacceptable I don't know where to begin. It's really mind boggling to be quite honest. It's a deal breaker for me. I will not use this device, so if forced to I would go to another service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Directv , directv now , streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page