Youtube TV streaming service - Page 61 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 773Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1801 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 07:08 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I use a Cube on my main system, along with an ATV4K. These both feed into a Denon AVR that’s only 2 years old. The signal then goes to my Panasonic plasma TV. I currently have ATT 30 mbps internet...changing soon to 100 mbps Comcast since I can’t get better from ATT. This is hardwired with ethernet cable. Apple works fine. Cube has the stutter. Other TV’s in the house only have Firestick. None, including Cube are 4K. All others working with WiFi. Other streaming apps work fine. YTTV doesn’t on any of the the Amazon products. I think the increased RAM on the Apple APTV4K is the difference...I think that’s why there’s no issue. Just a theory, but that’s the only thing different.
Michael Weathers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1802 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ladeback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1642 Post(s)
Liked: 634
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Weathers View Post
Has anyone heard anything else about correcting the stutter issue with Amazon Cube and Firestick? I’m still in my 2 week trial and really like the service. I want to Ditch Directv, but the stutter is really annoying. I also have an AFTV 4K and there are no issues....but Firesticks thru the rest of the house. I don’t really want to buy more streaming devices. There HAS to be an issue with the recent October update. Any work arounds, besides buying all new devices?
I have the Fire Cube, what do you mean by stutter issue? I have notice when ever I try to access anything on my Fire Cube it goes blank and takes a while to go to what I picked. I like the Roku 4K ultra I bought a few months better then the cube or a fire stick. It responds better and faster. I have had my Cube since it came out so stick with it. I may move it to my master bedroom and use my smart TV to access YTTV and other streaming apps.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
Ladeback is offline  
post #1803 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 08:42 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
For lack of a better term, motion is not smooth. It’s jerky. If I pull up the specs it shows there are frames being dropped. Does this on the sticks also, but not the Apple TV. There’s been quite a bit of discussion here about this issue, especially after an update in October. This may be when the app was added to the Cube and Firestick menus. You can really notice it during sports, and any ticker like the one on GMA every morning on ABC. The thing that’s so puzzling is some people don’t have an issue, though a lot do. I REALLY like the service! (And I’m 64). With Directv now...most likely staying with YTTV. If I do, I’ll save about $45 a month. The picture quality is SO much better than Directv. I didn’t expect that.
head_unit and Ladeback like this.
Michael Weathers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1804 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 09:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I am wondering if part of the stutter/shutter issue is using a wi-fi web system like eero or orbi? And, the YouTube TV app cannot handle a wif-fi web set up. I noticed shutter sometimes with Roku 4k stick, but is t=is worse with Amazon Fire 4k stick. Table, for OTA, recommends against wi-fi web, and it must run at 720p to prevent stutter/shutter. Of course, the reason why people have a wi-fi web set up is because a single router may not cover a large house or one with multiple floors.



Of course, a single wi -fi router, with lost of devices, could affect performance of a wi-fi based streaming. device. Even on a wi-fi web set up it can too.


By he way, I have 1GB/!GB service, more than enough for any form of streaming. Also, I have watched locast, CBS All Access and Philo, with no stutter/shutter issues. YouTube TV app seems to need work, more than just fro stutter/shutter. On Roku, the app constantly goes into a blank screen, and you have to force exit it, when you try to change channels.


The service is great, but it has stability issues, as well it seems to work best on wired Internet straight to a router.
nmetro1 is offline  
post #1805 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 10:04 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Strange that no one seems to have an issue using ATV4K. My main system is hard wired to gateway, which is where both the Cube and ATV4K are. The Apple has no issues with the app.
Michael Weathers is offline  
post #1806 of 2197 Old 03-18-2020, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ladeback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1642 Post(s)
Liked: 634
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmetro1 View Post
I am wondering if part of the stutter/shutter issue is using a wi-fi web system like eero or orbi? And, the YouTube TV app cannot handle a wif-fi web set up. I noticed shutter sometimes with Roku 4k stick, but is t=is worse with Amazon Fire 4k stick. Table, for OTA, recommends against wi-fi web, and it must run at 720p to prevent stutter/shutter. Of course, the reason why people have a wi-fi web set up is because a single router may not cover a large house or one with multiple floors.



Of course, a single wi -fi router, with lost of devices, could affect performance of a wi-fi based streaming. device. Even on a wi-fi web set up it can too.


By he way, I have 1GB/!GB service, more than enough for any form of streaming. Also, I have watched locast, CBS All Access and Philo, with no stutter/shutter issues. YouTube TV app seems to need work, more than just fro stutter/shutter. On Roku, the app constantly goes into a blank screen, and you have to force exit it, when you try to change channels.


The service is great, but it has stability issues, as well it seems to work best on wired Internet straight to a router.
I haven't noticed this kind of problem on my Fire Cube using YTTV. I have also have 1GB of internet service through Google Fiber, so it my be a speed thing. I am thinking of dropping the TV portion which will save me at least $50 a month or more. I am going to try out YTTV tonight from my Sony 800G apps and see how it works. If it works fine I will be moving my Cube to our Master bedroom and cancel Google Fiber TV.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
Ladeback is offline  
post #1807 of 2197 Old 03-19-2020, 05:13 PM
Member
 
barryaz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Anyone have a problem with recording Talking Dead on AMC the other night? Mine actually recorded Riding... instead
barryaz1 is offline  
post #1808 of 2197 Old 03-20-2020, 11:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 24
They did not run "Talking Dead" last Sunday. "Rolling" was a last minute substitute. My guess, social separation with the COVID-19 virus. "Talking Dead" has a live audience and several people in very close A quarters to conduct an interview. A number of live, and recorded shows have shut down.

It would, though, have been interesting to see what would have been said about the last few minutes.



Quote:
Originally Posted by barryaz1 View Post
Anyone have a problem with recording Talking Dead on AMC the other night? Mine actually recorded Riding... instead
nmetro1 is offline  
post #1809 of 2197 Old 03-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Member
 
barryaz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Makes sense. Guess I’ll just listen to the AfterBuzz podcast

Thanks
barryaz1 is offline  
post #1810 of 2197 Old 03-26-2020, 06:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zookster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2246 Post(s)
Liked: 2416
Free Epix for 30 days! Woo hoo! Be sure to add the channels to your custom live guide.
mjwagner, sparky7, Sgooter and 4 others like this.
Zookster is offline  
post #1811 of 2197 Old 03-27-2020, 11:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 24
"War of the Worlds" is pretty interesting; it is quiet a different take from previous versions. This one takes place in England and France, as opposed to the US. Also, I like EPIX, they seem to be a bit more diverse in the movies they show.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookster View Post
Free Epix for 30 days! Woo hoo! Be sure to add the channels to your custom live guide.
Tweeter2002 likes this.
nmetro1 is offline  
post #1812 of 2197 Old 03-28-2020, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sgooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Space Coast, FL
Posts: 1,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 150
I just canceled my subscription for ESPN+ (thru ESPN on YTTV). Will sign up again when live sports resume.

Please enter password to view this signature.
Sgooter is offline  
post #1813 of 2197 Old 03-28-2020, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Sgooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Space Coast, FL
Posts: 1,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmetro1 View Post
"War of the Worlds" is pretty interesting; it is quiet a different take from previous versions. This one takes place in England and France, as opposed to the US. Also, I like EPIX, they seem to be a bit more diverse in the movies they show.
Thanks - I was wondering what that movie was about/different than previous versions. Will likely watch it soon.

Please enter password to view this signature.
Sgooter is offline  
post #1814 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 06:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Youtube TV open caption?

Just recently, while watching AMC on YTTV, there is an open caption on programming. How do I disable that?
swampman is offline  
post #1815 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 07:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,049
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman View Post
Just recently, while watching AMC on YTTV, there is an open caption on programming. How do I disable that?
Might be able to help if I knew what device you were running YTTV on...the YTTV UI is not consistent across devices.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #1816 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 07:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmetro1 View Post
"War of the Worlds" is pretty interesting; it is quiet a different take from previous versions. This one takes place in England and France, as opposed to the US. Also, I like EPIX, they seem to be a bit more diverse in the movies they show.
Great show!

Projector: VPLHW40ES + DIY 125" Screen AVR: CX-A5100 + B&K REF 200.7
Speakers: DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP2000(FL/FR), CLR2000 (C), DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP10 (RL/RR),
MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling ATMOS/DTS), (4) MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling R/L REAR SURR)
Tweeter2002 is offline  
post #1817 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 44
So I tried the free 7 day trial for YTTV but was unable to access any programming. I have a Roku and ATV4K and on each device I'm promted to go to youtube.tv/activate even after signing in and add CC#. Anyone else have this problem, currently thinking this app is worthless.

Projector: VPLHW40ES + DIY 125" Screen AVR: CX-A5100 + B&K REF 200.7
Speakers: DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP2000(FL/FR), CLR2000 (C), DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP10 (RL/RR),
MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling ATMOS/DTS), (4) MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling R/L REAR SURR)
Tweeter2002 is offline  
post #1818 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zookster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2246 Post(s)
Liked: 2416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter2002 View Post
So I tried the free 7 day trial for YTTV but was unable to access any programming. I have a Roku and ATV4K and on each device I'm promted to go to youtube.tv/activate even after signing in and add CC#. Anyone else have this problem, currently thinking this app is worthless.
Have you tried the usual troubleshooting measures, such as re installing the app and rebooting your devices? Can you get the app to work on a mobile device or laptop browser?

Millions of people have successfully used the YouTube TV app on Roku and Apple TV over the past couple of years, so I think that's a good indication that it's not worthless.
Zookster is offline  
post #1819 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Member
 
barryaz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 183
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
On Closed Captioning, I had the same issue the other night. Bring up the Progress Bar (usually shows up by pausing), you’ll see the CC icon at the bottom. Click/tap to toggle on and off. Should work. Alternately, access via the three dots that are also there.
barryaz1 is offline  
post #1820 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DanPackMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NC
Posts: 1,964
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter2002 View Post
So I tried the free 7 day trial for YTTV but was unable to access any programming. I have a Roku and ATV4K and on each device I'm promted to go to youtube.tv/activate even after signing in and add CC#. Anyone else have this problem, currently thinking this app is worthless.

Its common to need to authenticate & activate from a phone or other device. I've never had a problem doing it from my (Android) phone browser. Try using Chrome browser on your computer, while signed in to your Google account, if other platforms are giving you problems.

Last edited by DanPackMan; 04-10-2020 at 10:24 AM.
DanPackMan is offline  
post #1821 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookster View Post
Have you tried the usual troubleshooting measures, such as re installing the app and rebooting your devices? Can you get the app to work on a mobile device or laptop browser?

Millions of people have successfully used the YouTube TV app on Roku and Apple TV over the past couple of years, so I think that's a good indication that it's not worthless.
I deleted the app and reinstalled, didn't reboot my device(s) since it occured on both units. Any other app I used worked flawlessly and activation/installation was flawless. I don't think an app should require that much work or effort.

Projector: VPLHW40ES + DIY 125" Screen AVR: CX-A5100 + B&K REF 200.7
Speakers: DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP2000(FL/FR), CLR2000 (C), DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP10 (RL/RR),
MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling ATMOS/DTS), (4) MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling R/L REAR SURR)
Tweeter2002 is offline  
post #1822 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 44
@DanPackMan
@Zookster
I'm an idiot, I was entering the wrong web address in the browser when authenticating.

Projector: VPLHW40ES + DIY 125" Screen AVR: CX-A5100 + B&K REF 200.7
Speakers: DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP2000(FL/FR), CLR2000 (C), DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY BP10 (RL/RR),
MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling ATMOS/DTS), (4) MONITOR AUDIO CT265FX (Ceiling R/L REAR SURR)
Tweeter2002 is offline  
post #1823 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,049
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter2002 View Post
I deleted the app and reinstalled, didn't reboot my device(s) since it occured on both units. Any other app I used worked flawlessly and activation/installation was flawless. I don't think an app should require that much work or effort.
Certainly sorry you are having problems but the app does not require any more work or effort than any other app. I have installed, logged into, and used the YTTV app on well over 14 of my own devices (from iPhone’s and iPad’s to ATV 4ks, FireTV’s and Nvidia Shields...we don’t do Roku) as well as countless other devices when installing for family and friends without any problems.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #1824 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,049
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Liked: 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter2002 View Post
@DanPackMan
@Zookster
I'm an idiot, I was entering the wrong web address in the browser when authenticating.
Don’t feel bad...been there, done that...
skylarlove1999 likes this.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #1825 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 11:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Zookster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,406
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2246 Post(s)
Liked: 2416
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryaz1 View Post
On Closed Captioning, I had the same issue the other night. Bring up the Progress Bar (usually shows up by pausing), you’ll see the CC icon at the bottom. Click/tap to toggle on and off. Should work. Alternately, access via the three dots that are also there.

In my YTTV Facebook group, there are several reports of people having closed captioning randomly come on. Those who have never used it are confused about why it's happening and how to turn it off.
skylarlove1999 likes this.
Zookster is offline  
post #1826 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DanPackMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NC
Posts: 1,964
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeter2002 View Post
@DanPackMan
@Zookster
I'm an idiot, I was entering the wrong web address in the browser when authenticating.

I think I did that with Youtube on my FireTV once, there is a different authentication URL for YT vs YTTV, easy to confuse them.
skylarlove1999 likes this.
DanPackMan is offline  
post #1827 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 12:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
Might be able to help if I knew what device you were running YTTV on...the YTTV UI is not consistent across devices.
Sorry, I use a Roku Ultra. It's just odd how this OC is only on one channel.
swampman is offline  
post #1828 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Does YouTube Tv stream live sports in 1080P? I have DirecTV now on 4 tv’s with DirecTV, but it’s streams in 1080i which I especially hate when viewing it on my BenQ HT2050A 110” projection screen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 likes this.
Budala007 is offline  
post #1829 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,498
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2291 Post(s)
Liked: 1569
Youtube TV streaming service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budala007 View Post
Does YouTube Tv stream live sports in 1080P? I have DirecTV now on 4 tv’s with DirecTV, but it’s streams in 1080i which I especially hate when viewing it on my BenQ HT2050A 110” projection screen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends but it’s either 1080p/60fps or 720p/60fps depending on the channel. Looks very good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skylarlove1999 likes this.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 2-32GB 5th Gens | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Logitech Harmony Elite
m_snow is offline  
post #1830 of 2197 Old 04-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
It really depends but it’s either 1080p/60fps or 720p/60fps depending on the channel. Looks very good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to 1080i (which I hate watching on my projector) with DirecTV I’m really wanting more 1080P live sports. How do I find this out?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Budala007 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off