Alternative to Webex streaming - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 08-17-2017, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Alternative to Webex streaming

I stream a daily broadcast for my work over Webex. It is viewed all over the US. The best Webex can offer on their meeting center is 360P. My problem is image quality. I'm uploading on a circuit that offers 100meg uploads but Webex is only using 50kbs on average. Sometimes it drops down to 90P and is completely unwatchable. I feel that I've eliminated everything technical on my end. My outgoing video is crystal clear. There has to be a better solution out there.

Is there any service that offers audio/video streaming with higher quality? I'd be happy with standard def that would look clear on a 15" laptop. Any alternatives you can suggest? It needs to be able to handle 100 users. I might add that Cisco has been less than helpful. I spent a day on the phone with support and just went around in circles with the various support people I spoke with. I never did speak with anyone that seemed to understand my problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
streaming , video , webex

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page