Dune HD Pro 4K (Ultra) Thread - Page 223 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1844Likes

post #6661 of 6667 Old 05-14-2020, 09:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
Liked: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunamijhoe View Post
OK, changing the position to 12/12 definitly put the saga icon on the poster.. Thank you SO much.. Just gotta find the right placement then ;.-)

Regarding TV,i tried changing the banner to poster and changed the dimensions to match the movie images,and yadis then scrapes tv posters,not banners fine,but loading the image does nothing,which has me believing something is blocking the placement.. For the poster to work,i need to move the episode snapshot image,but i cant find the code to do that.
I'm shooting in the dark a bit as I don't have tv series on yaDis, but I think that's defined in <episodeicon>

Zidoo Z9S | Nvidia Shield Pro | HDFury Vertex² | 32TB mirrored storage
Denon AVC-X8500H | JVC DLA X7000 | Screen Research 9ft multi aspect ClearPix 2 ISF screen
3 x PMC IB2S fronts | 4 x PMC Wafer 2 rears | 4 x PMC Wafer 1 ceiling | 2 x M&K SS550 THX height | Rel Stentor III
A pair of slippers, a comfy sofa and a glass of 16 year old single malt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6662 of 6667 Old 05-14-2020, 10:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
I'm shooting in the dark a bit as I don't have tv series on yaDis, but I think that's defined in <episodeicon>
I got it,had to move placement several places.. Only thing i cannot get working is the case overlay.. I dont think this is supported on the tv side,at least i cannot figure out how to do that.. If i add the code exactly like the movie one,i can in yadis chose the correct case be it Bluray,DVD,4K and so on,but this option isnt available in the tv section,which leaves me to believe it will never work.. Even if yadis correctly scans the media and add the tech specs to the tv layout,it doesnt automatically chose a case that corresponds to the media type on export.

It is just the final little bit of tweaking i would like,but no biggie.. Getting posters instead of those horrendous banners is awesome though.. Also makes it easier for me to add TV bonus material.. I got a LOT of tv shows,so now i can join my 2 seperate jukeboxes into 1 giant one :-).

Now comes the fun part,seing if it actually works on my Dune :-D

Thank you once more Mark.. Have a good weekend

Marantz 7704, Emotiva XPA-5,Emotiva XPA-2,Densen B-340+,B&W 683,B&W HTM61,B&W DS3,2XSVS PB-2000,4XMonitor Audio BX1 (Atmos),Sony VPL-HW65ES,Stewart 123" CIMA Neve Motorized, Dune HD Pro 4K, Mede8er x600 3D,Panasonic BD60,PS4
post #6663 of 6667 Old 05-14-2020, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I got it,had to move placement several places.. Only thing i cannot get working is the case overlay.. I dont think this is supported on the tv side,at least i cannot figure out how to do that.. If i add the code exactly like the movie one,i can in yadis chose the correct case be it Bluray,DVD,4K and so on,but this option isnt available in the tv section,which leaves me to believe it will never work.. Even if yadis correctly scans the media and add the tech specs to the tv layout,it doesnt automatically chose a case that corresponds to the media type on export.

It is just the final little bit of tweaking i would like,but no biggie.. Getting posters instead of those horrendous banners is awesome though.. Also makes it easier for me to add TV bonus material.. I got a LOT of tv shows,so now i can join my 2 seperate jukeboxes into 1 giant one :-).

Now comes the fun part,seing if it actually works on my Dune :-D

Thank you once more Mark.. Have a good weekend
That's awesome - glad you got it working - stay safe

Mark

Denon AVC-X8500H | JVC DLA X7000 | Screen Research 9ft multi aspect ClearPix 2 ISF screen
3 x PMC IB2S fronts | 4 x PMC Wafer 2 rears | 4 x PMC Wafer 1 ceiling | 2 x M&K SS550 THX height | Rel Stentor III
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6664 of 6667 Old 05-18-2020, 05:25 AM

Quote:
That's awesome - glad you got it working - stay safe

Mark
Does your Yadis scrape images ok these days? I think one of the scraper sites changed API again so all my scrapes are generic placeholders and empty.

Marantz 7704, Emotiva XPA-5,Emotiva XPA-2,Densen B-340+,B&W 683,B&W HTM61,B&W DS3,2XSVS PB-2000,4XMonitor Audio BX1 (Atmos),Sony VPL-HW65ES,Stewart 123" CIMA Neve Motorized, Dune HD Pro 4K, Mede8er x600 3D,Panasonic BD60,PS4
post #6665 of 6667 Old 05-18-2020, 07:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Does your Yadis scrape images ok these days? I think one of the scraper sites changed API again so all my scrapes are generic placeholders and empty.
Yes - I tried it just now with a new movie and it works fine.

I don't use it for TV though, and I've seen quite a few posts of people having issue with TV scraping recently.

One thing I always liked about yaDis is that if, as is inevitable, APIs change and it no longer works, it can at least be updated manually - but only in the case of movies. I always thought the TV side of yaDis was a bit of an afterthought.

post #6666 of 6667 Old 05-18-2020, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Yes, some mages are not scraped but you can always right-click and using Google search for banner, fanart..
post #6667 of 6667 Old 05-19-2020, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Yes - I tried it just now with a new movie and it works fine.

I don't use it for TV though, and I've seen quite a few posts of people having issue with TV scraping recently.

One thing I always liked about yaDis is that if, as is inevitable, APIs change and it no longer works, it can at least be updated manually - but only in the case of movies. I always thought the TV side of yaDis was a bit of an afterthought.
Yeah,however manually updating 3000+ titles is gonna take years if i lose the workspace folder :-D.. But since development stopped,it will only be a matter of time before scraping is gone for good.. Just wanted to know if others experience problems,which it seems Alex also does..

Gonna back up my workspace to a cloud service so i will always have the work i already done safe and sound..

Anyways, i got everything working perfectly now thx to you,so thank you :-)..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page