The keys must not exist yet, send in the dump file...
From the FAQ: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewto...p?f=12&t=16883
How do I discover the key for a disc I have?
Right now there is no public way to do this, however: MakeMKV produces a dump file whenever you try to open a disc for which the key is unknown.
If you send these dumps to [email protected]
, the disc will be supported in a future hashed keys update.
I submitted a dump, but it still isn't added to the hashed keys - how long does it take?
The hashed keys file is normally updated within 48 hours after you send the dump.
If that's not the case, it's possible the dump you submitted was a bad dump.
To avoid bad dumps, make sure that all of the following are true:
- You are using a version of MakeMKV either 1.12.0 or newer
- You are using a "friendly" drive, and not an "official" one (BU40N or WH16NS60, Pioneer)
- You have "allow contacting web server for updates" enabled in preferences
- You are opening the original disc (not a backup, not ISO, etc)
- You are opening the disc using real disc drive natively (no elby clonedrive, no vmware, no dvdfab or discsoft virtual, etc)