New Zidoo Z9S and Z10 (RTD1296 SoC) - Page 15 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 501Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #421 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 08:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
blenky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hove, UK
Posts: 1,416
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
Good news, hope they are as proactive fixing the HD blu-Ray menu issues too.
Yes! In their response to me the last comment "..we will also insist on working for other problems that you reflect" refers to a list of bluays I gave them where I had issues with menu's.

Samsung UE55KS8000 | Pioneer SC-LX701 | Dune HD Pro 4K | Zidoo Z9S | Apple TV 4K | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Player
blenky is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #422 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by blenky View Post
Yes! In their response to me the last comment "..we will also insist on working for other problems that you reflect" refers to a list of bluays I gave them where I had issues with menu's.
Excellent news.
Whirlpool0548 is offline  
post #423 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 08:41 AM
Senior Member
 
ultrasilent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 21
IMO, without embedded subs support, 4k BD menu playback is useless in practice. How you can watch moovie when you don`t understand foreign language or aliens speech?

Zidoo X9S (1.4.16.), Vertex FW 1.36.1.42, GUI 1.34
Himedia Q10 Pro (2.0.9 and 2.1.4) > 6ft copper > Vertex > 6ft copper > SONY X9405C HDR TV (HDMI 4)
Nvidia Shield Android TV (7.1.0.) 2015 16Gb+ 1TB HDD or ZIDOO X9S (2.1.22) >6ft copper >----> 6ft copper > Yamaha RX-A2020 HDMI 1.4 > SONY X9405C HDR TV (HDMI 1)
ultrasilent is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #424 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehamma View Post
You might also want to have a look at the m9702 which apparently uses the same SoC as Oppo/Pioneer so you can flash either CFW on it. It just doesnt have an optical drive.
I might pick up the M9702 with JB firmware already installed, it's $399 US. I already have an Oppo 203 & 205 that provides excellent BD/UHD folder playback but not putting that JB firmware on it just to add ISO playback and Cinavia removal, I hardly ever see it with BD folder playback and it doesn't happen at all with MKV's on those players.
Sledgehamma likes this.
zombie10k is offline  
post #425 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
vadergr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehamma View Post
HiMedia can do this, because they are not using a Realtek SoC.
Did you ask in the HiMedia and Egreat forums for this kind of forced subtitles?
If you want super reliable UHD/BD menu support, get a Pioneer or Oppo player with a custom FW. I've had and/or tested several mediaplayer with a custom or even official BD menu implementation but nothing came close to my Pioneer with cfw in terms of reliability.
You might also want to have a look at the m9702 which apparently uses the same SoC as Oppo/Pioneer so you can flash either CFW on it. It just doesnt have an optical drive.
Hi!

1) Is there a topic here (or anywhere else) for the M9702? Purchase link?
2) Now that the Oppo is difficult to find (or really expensive), can you point out the Pioneer players supporting a custom FW?

Thanks in advance.
vadergr is offline  
post #426 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadergr View Post
Hi!

1) Is there a topic here (or anywhere else) for the M9702? Purchase link?
2) Now that the Oppo is difficult to find (or really expensive), can you point out the Pioneer players supporting a custom FW?

Thanks in advance.
http://www.bd-mod.com/


You first
vadergr likes this.
markswift2003 is offline  
post #427 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
vadergr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
LOL

I really searched everywhere i could, Google, YouTube. There is no information at all.
This site looks like it is going to blow up your pc if you keep it for more than 60 seconds

There is also no information on the 9702 hardware and its specs...
Is it a Oppo-203 hardware without the BD Drive?

PS. If i fake that i ordered one, will you follow?
markswift2003 likes this.
vadergr is offline  
post #428 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 02:45 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
i'll go first.. I already emailed them asking about availability and shipping to US. it runs the identical firmware as the 203/205, maybe the hardware was reversed engineered to build this specific player.
markswift2003 likes this.
zombie10k is offline  
post #429 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 02:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
Sledgehamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadergr View Post
Hi!

1) Is there a topic here (or anywhere else) for the M9702? Purchase link?
2) Now that the Oppo is difficult to find (or really expensive), can you point out the Pioneer players supporting a custom FW?

Thanks in advance.

I opened a thread:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-ne...l#post57309392


The link above is where you can get the player or the CFW. Pioneer CFW is available for LX58/88 and LX500/800
markswift2003 and vadergr like this.
Sledgehamma is online now  
post #430 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
I might pick up the M9702 with JB firmware already installed, it's $399 US. I already have an Oppo 203 & 205 that provides excellent BD/UHD folder playback but not putting that JB firmware on it just to add ISO playback and Cinavia removal, I hardly ever see it with BD folder playback and it doesn't happen at all with MKV's on those players.
it absolutely does happen in some mkv's on the oppo.
Passengers, Jason Bourne, Magnificent Seven, Resident Evil Final chapter, Life..to name a few..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181215_182009.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	2499610  
ipca204 is online now  
post #431 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 04:47 PM
Senior Member
 
ultrasilent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipca204 View Post
it absolutely does happen in some mkv's on the oppo.
Passengers, Jason Bourne, Magnificent Seven, Resident Evil Final chapter, Life..to name a few..
Never ever seen cinavia on himedia or zidoo with full 4k BD folders or 4K mkv remuxes playback.

Zidoo X9S (1.4.16.), Vertex FW 1.36.1.42, GUI 1.34
Himedia Q10 Pro (2.0.9 and 2.1.4) > 6ft copper > Vertex > 6ft copper > SONY X9405C HDR TV (HDMI 4)
Nvidia Shield Android TV (7.1.0.) 2015 16Gb+ 1TB HDD or ZIDOO X9S (2.1.22) >6ft copper >----> 6ft copper > Yamaha RX-A2020 HDMI 1.4 > SONY X9405C HDR TV (HDMI 1)
ultrasilent is offline  
post #432 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 04:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipca204 View Post
it absolutely does happen in some mkv's on the oppo.
Passengers, Jason Bourne, Magnificent Seven, Resident Evil Final chapter, Life..to name a few..
it's a relatively small number compared to the total UHD's I have that aren't affected. for those I just make MKV's.
zombie10k is offline  
post #433 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrasilent View Post
Never ever seen cinavia on himedia or zidoo with full 4k BD folders or 4K mkv remuxes playback.
i wouldn't expect to see them on those either!
ipca204 is online now  
post #434 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
it's a relatively small number compared to the total UHD's I have that aren't affected. for those I just make MKV's.
not sure what you mean here. I was merely correcting your earlier statement which flat out said said it did not occur on the oppo with mkv...
ipca204 is online now  
post #435 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 05:43 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
zombie10k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,882
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5378 Post(s)
Liked: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipca204 View Post
not sure what you mean here. I was merely correcting your earlier statement which flat out said said it did not occur on the oppo with mkv...
ok I did not realize you were referring to MKV's. I don't recall running across it with latest firmware. I will go back and check those titles.
zombie10k is offline  
post #436 of 1713 Old 12-21-2018, 06:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
ok I did not realize you were referring to MKV's. I don't recall running across it with latest firmware. I will go back and check those titles.
don't do that! just go order a m9702 and test it for us!
ipca204 is online now  
post #437 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 12:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by blenky View Post
Yes! In their response to me the last comment "..we will also insist on working for other problems that you reflect" refers to a list of bluays I gave them where I had issues with menu's.
With the current state of the firmware on the Z9S and the Pro 4K, I am playing HD blu-Ray titles on the Pro 4K and UHD titles on the Z9S.

Had another unwatchable HD blu-Ray last night Incredibles2 the Z9S (> 60 m2ts files in the playlist) would not play it without audio dropouts and video skips right from the start. They need to get that fix for seamless branching in ASAP. I checked back, it was fixed on the X9S in October. (It was fixed on the Pro 4K in June).

Last edited by Whirlpool0548; 12-22-2018 at 03:01 AM.
Whirlpool0548 is offline  
post #438 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 04:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
blenky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hove, UK
Posts: 1,416
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
With the current state of the firmware on the Z9S and the Pro 4K, I am playing HD blu-Ray titles on the Pro 4K and UHD titles on the Z9S.

Had another unwatchable HD blu-Ray last night Incredibles2 the Z9S (> 60 m2ts files in the playlist) would not play it without audio dropouts and video skips right from the start. They need to get that fix for seamless branching in ASAP. I checked back, it was fixed on the X9S in October. (It was fixed on the Pro 4K in June).
I'm using the Z9S exclusively at the moment and my Dune Pro 4K is gathering dust until they up their game. I don't have many seamless branched blurays and the ones I do have don't have that many M2TS so I can put up with it. I do have issues with the Z9S bluray menu implementation - a Dolby Demo disc does not open at all. However I really like HT2 and I know it has been improved in newer firmware. Its refreshing to have something that just works (95% of the time) automatically and dynamically. Just wish there was better segregation available between movies and films.

Dune has a lot of catching up to do!

Samsung UE55KS8000 | Pioneer SC-LX701 | Dune HD Pro 4K | Zidoo Z9S | Apple TV 4K | Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Player
blenky is online now  
post #439 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 06:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
With the current state of the firmware on the Z9S and the Pro 4K, I am playing HD blu-Ray titles on the Pro 4K and UHD titles on the Z9S...
Exactly what I do, but I'm confused - I thought you were happy with the Dune UHD playback? What changed your mind?
markswift2003 is offline  
post #440 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 06:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
Exactly what I do, but I'm confused - I thought you were happy with the Dune UHD playback? What changed your mind?
I am happy with Dune’s UHD playback but I saw that the Z9S supported UHD blu-Ray menu playback and in the search for the fully functional media player which can play BDMV folders with the menu functionality of a dedicated 4K blu-ray player I thought I would give it a try.

UHD blu-Ray menu playback of BDMV folders works on the Z9S (I still find the menu start rendering twice a bit weird) but HD blu-ray menu playback is very hit and miss and the lack of support for seamless branching means playing HD blu-Ray movies isn’t reliable for trouble free viewing. You may hate the stutter, I hate dropped audio and video skips.

So, for now, I’m playing UHD blu-ray on the Z9S and HD blu-ray on the Pro 4K. Both players are on the network, just a case of switching the best player for the job.

Maybe the M9702 is the answer ?

Last edited by Whirlpool0548; 12-22-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Whirlpool0548 is offline  
post #441 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
I am happy with Dune’s UHD playback but I saw that the Z9S supported UHD blu-Ray menu playback and in the search for the fully functional media player which can play BDMV folders with the menu functionality of a dedicated 4K blu-ray player I thought I would give it a try.

UHD blu-Ray menu playback of BDMV folders works on the Z9S (I still find the menu start rendering twice a bit weird) but HD blu-ray menu playback is very hit and miss and the lack of support for seamless branching means playing HD blu-Ray movies isn’t reliable for trouble free viewing. You may hate the stutter, I hate dropped audio and video skips.

So, for now, I’m playing UHD blu-ray on the Z9S and HD blu-ray on the Pro 4K. Both players are on the network, just a case of switching the best player for the job.

Maybe the M9702 is the answer ?

It'd certainly be interesting to see one in action but I must admit I sincerely don't get everyone's love of menus - back in the olden days of yore and DVD, my main reason for switching to media servers was to be rid of the damn things!
markswift2003 is offline  
post #442 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
It'd certainly be interesting to see one in action but I must admit I sincerely don't get everyone's love of menus - back in the olden days of yore and DVD, my main reason for switching to media servers was to be rid of the damn things!
If my Panasonic 4k blu-Ray Player supported BDMV folder playback it would be the ideal solution.
Whirlpool0548 is offline  
post #443 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
tjenkins95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 771
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 458
I setup my Zidoo Z9S in my home theater last night and the gui screens don't look right on the big screen. They are out of focus a little and really hurt my eyes. Are there settings I need to change so that the Zidoo menus and backgrounds look sharper?I checked out a couple of 4K movies and the picture quality of the movies is excellent.


Thanks.


Ray

www.raysdvds.org
Denon AVR-X6200W; JVC RS500; Panasonic DMP-UB900; Oppo UDP-203;
Klipsch Speakers: RF-82, RC-62, RS-52, RB-61, RT-10d sub, Klipsch CDT-3650-C (4) ceiling.
Pioneer Dolby Atmos enabled Elite Concentric Speakers: SP-EFS73, SP-EBS73, and SP-EC73 in the guest room.
tjenkins95 is online now  
post #444 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
If my Panasonic 4k blu-Ray Player supported BDMV folder playback it would be the ideal solution.

It might be a concession to the studios, but the fact it doesn't do HD audio pass-through over the network either is a crime!
markswift2003 is offline  
post #445 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
Sledgehamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 943
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
If my Panasonic 4k blu-Ray Player supported BDMV folder playback it would be the ideal solution.
Exactly! Best picture quality of all disc players.
Sledgehamma is online now  
post #446 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjenkins95 View Post
I setup my Zidoo Z9S in my home theater last night and the gui screens don't look right on the big screen. They are out of focus a little and really hurt my eyes. Are there settings I need to change so that the Zidoo menus and backgrounds look sharper?I checked out a couple of 4K movies and the picture quality of the movies is excellent.


Thanks.


Ray

Sounds like base resolution too low - What resolution do you have the Zidoo set to?


If you're primarily using it for 4K movies, I'd set the following:


Resolution - 3840x2160 23Hz (need to go into advanced setup/developer options, set ignore edid <on> and restart to get the 23Hz option)
Bit depth - 10 bits
Colour Space - YCbCr 444


The gui screen should look perfectly sharp, but the video wall in HT2 can look a bit blurry on the big screen due to the resolution of the coverart render, but it shouldn't hurt your eyes.
markswift2003 is offline  
post #447 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
It might be a concession to the studios, but the fact it doesn't do HD audio pass-through over the network either is a crime!
The sdr to hdr feature of the Pro 4K and the Z9S is proving to be worth having (after tweaking the display profile), does the Oppo firmware offer that feature ?
Whirlpool0548 is offline  
post #448 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 07:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlpool0548 View Post
The sdr to hdr feature of the Pro 4K and the Z9S is proving to be worth having (after tweaking the display profile), does the Oppo firmware offer that feature ?
Dunno - haven't got one
markswift2003 is offline  
post #449 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 08:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: on the way to Hell, Michigan USA
Posts: 4,605
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by markswift2003 View Post
It'd certainly be interesting to see one in action but I must admit I sincerely don't get everyone's love of menus - back in the olden days of yore and DVD, my main reason for switching to media servers was to be rid of the damn things!
I'm with you... But it's nice to have them sometimes if you pause the movie, bathroom break, WAF, etc.

What has me currently intrigued with the M9702 is that apparently it will also do the anamorphic lens stretch that the Oppo's do. That's a Big Plus for me.
b curry is offline  
post #450 of 1713 Old 12-22-2018, 08:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markswift2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK, Europe.
Posts: 1,126
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by b curry View Post
I'm with you... But it's nice to have them sometimes if you pause the movie, bathroom break, WAF, etc.

What has me currently intrigued with the M9702 is that apparently it will also do the anamorphic lens stretch that the Oppo's do. That's a Big Plus for me.
It'd be worth an email to zidoo about that...
markswift2003 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off