Official 2018 (new) FireTV Stick 4K--Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Dolby Atmos - Page 88 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1202Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2611 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 07:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
Actually, the YT app is in fact receiving a BT.2020 stream (check the stats for nerds) for both HDR10 and HLG streams, but the FS4K itself isnt outputting BT.2020 from the YT app - either a recent YT app update or FireOS update caused this dysfunctionality.


Then again, HDR in general with the FS4K is a bit bipolar - the built in "UI Prime Player" can/does play DV content - but the external installable Prime app doesnt (just HDR10).

Yes, that is true. I do see BT.2020 in stats for nerds. I reached out to Amazon and they said it's a YouTube issue because that's the only app that's affected. There is definitely a hiccup somewhere there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2612 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 07:53 PM
Senior Member
 
LG8600User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
Yes, that is true. I do see BT.2020 in stats for nerds. I reached out to Amazon and they said it's a YouTube issue because that's the only app that's affected. There is definitely a hiccup somewhere there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be inclined to accept Amazon's claims aside from the fact that FireOS is updated almost daily ("component upgrades"), while the YT app is rarely updated (externally, not internally) - and the fact that the YT app is clearly receiving BT.2020.


Regardless the two companies can work it out - well, as much as they ever do between the two of them...
galonzo likes this.
LG8600User is offline  
post #2613 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 08:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
I might be inclined to accept Amazon's claims aside from the fact that FireOS is updated almost daily ("component upgrades"), while the YT app is rarely updated (externally, not internally) - and the fact that the YT app is clearly receiving BT.2020.


Regardless the two companies can work it out - well, as much as they ever do between the two of them...

I agree, the fact that YouTube says it's BT.2020 would lean me more towards the FireTV being the issue. YouTube works fine in HDR on other platforms that support HDR. What gets me is, how do the people that design and work with these everyday not notice these things? Haha, oh well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2614 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 09:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DougDingle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
What gets me is, how do the people that design and work with these everyday not notice these things?

My general impression with much of this stuff (I have the FTV4K Stick,, the Apple ATV4K, and the 2nd gen 4K Amazon Fire box) is that if there is a beta program that plays with this stuff before release, it is:


-A relatively small sample of outside users with limited types of hardware

-They are not very good at noticing problems and/or reporting them

-When they are reported, they are ignored


Perhaps they consider higher end issues like color space, HDR mode, ATMOS to be representative of a small subset of users, and when issues are reported, they sit around saying "So, yeah, there's this issue with DV (or REC2020 or ATMOS), but how many people actually have setups that can see that? Push it down the list of issues to be solved."
galonzo likes this.
DougDingle is offline  
post #2615 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 09:52 PM
Senior Member
 
LG8600User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 380
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 331
CBS All Access App Updated (Dolby Vision support added)

The CBS AA has been updated to 7.3.20, and now supports Dolby Vision (5.1 remains problematic however, still output as DD/+2.0).


Test and verify, etc.
aaronwt, puddy77, galonzo and 1 others like this.
LG8600User is offline  
post #2616 of 2820 Old 05-17-2020, 10:29 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Question:
I was thinking of purchasing the Firestick 4K with Ethernet dongle. However, i have seen on other sites that if i get Amazon Basics USB3.0 Ethernet adapter along with the 2-1 micro USB 3.0 adapter, i could get Gig to Gig connection.
All of my hardware supports 1 Gig, except my Sony 4K TV which is only 10/100.
Does anyone here use a Gig to Gig connection on the Firestick 4K?
I know the Shield does, but i prefer something a little bit cheaper.
Kev71 is offline  
post #2617 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 12:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Hmm . . wasn't even aware YouTube had HDR content. And I'm constantly looking for stuff too. What sort of programs? YouTube TV?

stay safe - stay healthy - stay smart
Hetfieldjames likes this.
DweibOne is offline  
post #2618 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 02:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,498
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1988 Post(s)
Liked: 1277
Quote:
Originally Posted by DweibOne View Post
Hmm . . wasn't even aware YouTube had HDR content. And I'm constantly looking for stuff too. What sort of programs? YouTube TV?

stay safe - stay healthy - stay smart
You tube has a full HDR channel. I believe the actual title is "The HDR channel". Just a bunch of short show off your display videos. Most look incredible! There are a lot of them, maybe 100 or more.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #2619 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 03:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DweibOne View Post
Hmm . . wasn't even aware YouTube had HDR content. And I'm constantly looking for stuff too. What sort of programs? YouTube TV?

stay safe - stay healthy - stay smart

Just search for HDR Demo and you will find a lot of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #2620 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:53 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Really? Wow. Had no idea. Seems like it was just a couple years ago we were making a big deal just finding 4K and 3D content.

stay safe - stay healthy - stay smart
Hetfieldjames likes this.
DweibOne is offline  
post #2621 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 06:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,074
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
As of right now YouTube in HDR does not work on the 2nd Gen cube at all not getting the HDR flags to the TV. With the FireTV Stick 4K it plays back HDR but the colors are way undersaturated, you can tell this by comparing it to the built in YouTube app (that supports HDR) or a Roku. I think the problem is the fact that it is not sending the BT.2020 color in YouTube. It sends BT.2020 on other apps that are in HDR (YouTube being the only one that doesn’t). So hopefully Amazon gets this fixed. I know I have touched on it in the past but I was taken back when I found out I wasn’t even getting accurate colors from the HDR in YouTube. The brightness in YouTube HDR seems to be fine though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using the "Smart YouTubeTV" app (not the "official" YouTube app) the HDR colors seem correct. You may want to try it. I haven't used the "official" YouTube app in years. The "Smart YouTubeTV" app is much more configurable.

BTW, the name of the app is a poor choice. It is a "YouTube" app and has nothing to do with the live TV service YouTubeTV...
Taxcheat and galonzo like this.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2622 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 06:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
Using the "Smart YouTubeTV" app (not the "official" YouTube app) the HDR colors seem correct. You may want to try it. I haven't used the "official" YouTube app in years. The "Smart YouTubeTV" app is much more configurable.

BTW, the name of the app is a poor choice. It is a "YouTube" app and has nothing to do with the live TV service YouTubeTV...

I would be more than happy to try it! Do you have a link to the install? I tried one I saw on YouTube and I thought I had the same results. Could have gotten the wrong one or a different one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #2623 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 06:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,074
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
I would be more than happy to try it! Do you have a link to the install? I tried one I saw on YouTube and I thought I had the same results. Could have gotten the wrong one or a different one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/

Be aware that you have to get it setup correctly for it to work correctly and their are LOTS of settings. Go thru the actual settings screens and then also, when you have content paying click on pause, then in the bottom menu you have to adjust both the video and audio quality settings.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2624 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 07:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/

Be aware that you have to get it setup correctly for it to work correctly and their are LOTS of settings. Go thru the actual settings screens and then also, when you have content paying click on pause, then in the bottom menu you have to adjust both the video and audio quality settings.

That is the one I used before. I didn’t go to the settings menu but I did mess with the video/audio settings after pausing video. Will have to check it out again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #2625 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
davcole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,235
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
The CBS AA has been updated to 7.3.20, and now supports Dolby Vision (5.1 remains problematic however, still output as DD/+2.0).


Test and verify, etc.
Awesome!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
davcole is offline  
post #2626 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
DougDingle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,084
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
Liked: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71 View Post
Question:
I was thinking of purchasing the Firestick 4K with Ethernet dongle. However, i have seen on other sites that if i get Amazon Basics USB3.0 Ethernet adapter along with the 2-1 micro USB 3.0 adapter, i could get Gig to Gig connection.
All of my hardware supports 1 Gig, except my Sony 4K TV which is only 10/100.
Does anyone here use a Gig to Gig connection on the Firestick 4K?
I know the Shield does, but i prefer something a little bit cheaper.

I bought something similar for my Firestick 4K. With their own adapter, I was getting around 70-80 Mbits download speed. I returned it. With the aftermarket adapter, I get 200-210 Mbits speeds. But nothing streams faster than about 35-40 Mbits currently, so it seems way overkill.

As an aside, I have disconnected my Firestick4K. Way too many little issues with "It supports DV and/or Atmos on this service but not that one." And the list changes constantly. I spent a lot more money and bought the AppleTV4K, and it just works with every service I use all the time. It has small issues here and there, but in general is a superior experience to the Firestick4K (I bought the Firestick on sale for $25 - the ATV was close to $200).
DougDingle is offline  
post #2627 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 02:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DaveFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Boonies, MA
Posts: 18,489
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
As of right now YouTube in HDR does not work on the 2nd Gen cube at all not getting the HDR flags to the TV. With the FireTV Stick 4K it plays back HDR but the colors are way undersaturated, you can tell this by comparing it to the built in YouTube app (that supports HDR) or a Roku. I think the problem is the fact that it is not sending the BT.2020 color in YouTube. It sends BT.2020 on other apps that are in HDR (YouTube being the only one that doesn’t). So hopefully Amazon gets this fixed. I know I have touched on it in the past but I was taken back when I found out I wasn’t even getting accurate colors from the HDR in YouTube. The brightness in YouTube HDR seems to be fine though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried SmartYouTube TV?

XBOX Live: Wagmman
PSN: Wagg
BFBC2: Wagman
Steam: Wag

My Second Life character looks and acts exactly like me except he can fly.
DaveFi is offline  
post #2628 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post
Have you tried SmartYouTube TV?

I just did, I get the same issue with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #2629 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,074
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
I just did, I get the same issue with that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which of the issues in your op, the one on the cube or the one on the stick?

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2630 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
beardontwalk123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Clear Lake, IA
Posts: 2,307
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
Which of the issues in your op, the one on the cube or the one on the stick?

The Stick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beardontwalk123 is online now  
post #2631 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:26 PM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 956
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
The CBS AA has been updated to 7.3.20, and now supports Dolby Vision (5.1 remains problematic however, still output as DD/+2.0).


Test and verify, etc.
Streaming service/app wack-a-mole.

Fire Stick 4K ==> CBS All Access Standalone App ==> (ST: Discovery, ST: Picard - Dolby Vision and Stereo Audio)
Fire Stick 4K ==> CBS All Access Prime Video Channel ==> (ST: Discovery, ST: Picard - 1080p HD and 5.1 Audio)

Arrrggghhh!!!

FYI. I have a HDR10 only TV and Discovery and Picard do not show a badge for HDR support like you see for a Dolby Vision capable set. But, the episodes do engage HDR10 support.
aaronwt, mjwagner and galonzo like this.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K

Last edited by blade005; 05-19-2020 at 11:49 AM.
blade005 is online now  
post #2632 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:33 PM
Member
 
unclejosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Anyone been able to use the Spectrum app on this device?
unclejosh is offline  
post #2633 of 2820 Old 05-18-2020, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,074
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
The Stick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t seen the issue you describe using the SmartYouTubeTV app on either of my FireTV Stick 4ks. The colors don’t look to be under saturated to me and appear to be correct. Maybe post a pic of what you are seeing. Something from “The HDR Channel” or from “Jacob + Katie Schwarz”.
galonzo likes this.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2634 of 2820 Old 05-19-2020, 07:40 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
DaveFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Boonies, MA
Posts: 18,489
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1039 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwagner View Post
I haven’t seen the issue you describe using the SmartYouTubeTV app on either of my FireTV Stick 4ks. The colors don’t look to be under saturated to me and appear to be correct. Maybe post a pic of what you are seeing. Something from “The HDR Channel” or from “Jacob + Katie Schwarz”.
You’ve literally just listed the only two channels worth watching in HDR on YouTube.
Taxcheat likes this.

XBOX Live: Wagmman
PSN: Wagg
BFBC2: Wagman
Steam: Wag

My Second Life character looks and acts exactly like me except he can fly.
DaveFi is offline  
post #2635 of 2820 Old 05-19-2020, 07:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mjwagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kutztown, PA
Posts: 2,074
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Liked: 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi View Post
You’ve literally just listed the only two channels worth watching in HDR on YouTube.
LOL...about sums it up..they are definitely my go-to choices for HDR testing on YouTube.

Mark
mjwagner is offline  
post #2636 of 2820 Old 05-20-2020, 10:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 956
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG8600User View Post
The CBS AA has been updated to 7.3.20, and now supports Dolby Vision (5.1 remains problematic however, still output as DD/+2.0).


Test and verify, etc.
Does anyone know if this is 4K DV/HDR or just 1080p implementation?

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
blade005 is online now  
post #2637 of 2820 Old 05-20-2020, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 36,995
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10013 Post(s)
Liked: 6672
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade005 View Post
Does anyone know if this is 4K DV/HDR or just 1080p implementation?
AFAIK it's still 1080P HDR.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #2638 of 2820 Old 05-20-2020, 11:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 956
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Liked: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
AFAIK it's still 1080P HDR.
Thanks. Thought so after my quick aging eyeballs test. It didn't seem 4K DV sharper and just appeared to show overly saturated colors. Definitely not the same as THE EXPANSE on Prime Video or ALTERED CARBON on Netflix. But, it is a start. Just wish they would hurry up and consolidate all of CBS AA, Viacom and Showtime into one reasonably priced streaming service.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
blade005 is online now  
post #2639 of 2820 Old 05-20-2020, 12:02 PM
Member
 
yesnomaybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Fire stick no Atmos

My set up is a Vizio quantum X and a Denon 750 SH And a 4K fire stick that supports Dolby Atmos and other formats.
My problem is The fire stick is plugged directly into the Denon . When I watch 4K items on Netflix using the fire stick I get 4K and 5.1 sound. When I watch Netflix on my Vizio I get Dolby Atmos. A friend of mine gets that price with Dolby Atmos on his system using a Fire TV. What do I have hooked up wrong.

Thank you
Don
yesnomaybe is offline  
post #2640 of 2820 Old 05-20-2020, 01:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
galonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: most usually, somewhere in the midwest...
Posts: 2,498
Mentioned: 176 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 2172
@yesnomaybe , Netflix does not support Atmos with Netflix on the stick, although some have reported that they do on the latest Cube.

Main: XBR-85X950H | X4500H (5.1.4) | UDP-203 | TiVo Bolt | 2019 Shield Pro | PS4 Pro | CCU
2nd: XBR-65X950G | LG LAS855M | UBD-K8500 | TiVo Mini | ATV (4thGen)
3rd: 65P-F1 | Klipsch HDT-SB3 | UBP-X700 | Tivo Roamio | AppleTV4K | Roku P+ (4630)
FS - Dr. Strangelove (1964) and other UHD Digital codes (and some HD codes)
galonzo is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off