Forum Jump: 
 28Likes

post #31 of 122 Old 08-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 365
Doesn’t matter if this chip has DV support or not. Dolby doesn’t allow licensing for media players. And even if they did it would surely be the almost useless single layer variant.
Besides that, the mentioned SoC is not an upgrade to the current one. It’s a low cost variant intended to streaming devices. Hence the DV support.

Last edited by Sledgehamma; 08-06-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 122 Old 08-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
I did some research and there a new chip that will have Dolby Vision capability. I will wait for a product that incorporates this technology.

https://androidpctv.com/rtd1395-the-...-9-and-4k-hdr/

Otherwise I like the features of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR although it seems much more expensive than their other products with essentially the same functionality.

In my prior post I stated I was looking for a NAS. Instead I purchased three WD Gold Hard Drives with enclosures to connect directly to My NUC running Roon software. Very simple.
The article you link to is from last September and still no sign of this chip Realtek despite them demonstrating something at the Las Vegas show. I asked Zappiti just yesterday and there is no current roadmap to a chip that supports DV and HDR10+. So you maybe waiting a while.

7.1 Yamaha RX-A3080, Monitor Audio (Apex & Silver), Seismic 110, XBOX, Cambridge Audio CXUHD, Dune HD Solo 4K, Panasonic TX65GZ950B
5.1 Denon X7200WA, Focal Dome, LG OLED E7V
In both Setups Virgin Tivo V6, Firestick 4K, Zappiti 4K HDR, Harmony Elite
post #33 of 122 Old 08-07-2019, 01:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
Liked: 468
That’s exactly why I take the plunge and bought the Zappiti Pro. I dont want to play the waiting game. So I’ve decide base on my need now.

Since I have a projector setup, I dont mind DV and HDR10+ since they are not supported by my JVC RS2000 anyway...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 122 Old 08-07-2019, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 41
[quote=sutton8;58391876]The article you link to is from last September and still no sign of this chip Realtek despite them demonstrating something at the Las Vegas show. I asked Zappiti just yesterday and there is no current roadmap to a chip that supports DV and HDR10+. So you maybe waiting a while.[/q

Based on your comments and the ones above, than maybe I will buy the current version.

I just checked and Zappiti U.S. located in Atlanta is now selling it for $999 and you can purchase hard drives with it.

https://www.zappiti.us.com/

Last edited by Slingshot; 08-07-2019 at 01:53 PM.
post #35 of 122 Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Zappiti Pro 4K HDR

Just received my Zappiti pro... First impression is that the build quality is over the top. The unit weight a lot and look very nice. It was double box the size of a small av receiver.

Edit : It append that my unit was defect out of the box the HDMi board was dropping signal once in a while. Zappiti offer me replacement. I send my player to them (at my cost) . It take so much time to reach them that I finally ask for a refund. To much trouble for warranty if something goes wrong. They agree to refund but after 4 weeks I had to open a Paypal case because still no refund. They never respond to my Paypal case so Paypal close in my favour and force the refund... Thats not what I will call good customer services.

Last edited by RickAVManiac; 11-25-2019 at 10:19 AM.
post #36 of 122 Old 08-13-2019, 10:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Zappiti Pro 4K HDR

The player really have a high end finish.

I plug and make the initial setup. Everything was straightforward. The Zappiti GUI is one of the best on the market. Easy to use but very complete and ultra rich in feature. What I like the most so far is that everything just work. We are far away from the first Zappiti machine where everything was half bake and alway in development. I know the road is not over yet but we have to acknowledge the work done in the last couples years...

The first impression on image quality is very good, actually very very good but I have to do more test before any real conclusions.

Edit : It append that my unit was defect out of the box the HDMi board was dropping signal once in a while. Zappiti offer me replacement. I send my player to them (at my cost) . It take so much time to reach them that I finally ask for a refund. To much trouble for warranty if something goes wrong. They agree to refund but after 4 weeks I had to open a Paypal case because still no refund. They never respond to my Paypal case so Paypal close in my favour and force the refund... Thats not what I will call good customer services.

Last edited by RickAVManiac; 11-25-2019 at 10:21 AM.
post #37 of 122 Old 08-13-2019, 10:15 PM

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 48
How is the PQ and operation compare to the One you had before?
post #38 of 122 Old 08-14-2019, 08:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Zappiti Pro 4K HDR

To my eyes, the image quality is better than the Zappiti One it replace. I also have a Oppo 203 and the Zappiti Pro is better in my opinion.

I compare mostly 4K HDR but, to date, not one movie/scene look better on the Oppo. To me the Zappiti is a bit cleaner and the image depth seem better to. For the record, I have a big 130 inch screen so everything is more noticeable than on my 65 inch OLED for exemple.

Some European Zappiti Pro user compare side by side with there older Zappiti HDR and they said the same thing the Pro do look better.

I know it’s the same chip as older Zappiti and as many other media players so the image quality should be the same but you have to see it to believed it, the Pro throw a better image. Of course, not night and day better but enough to be noticeable.

I know the Pro do use high end power supply and better internal component, maybe that make a difference after all...

I will continu my test and report back.

Last edited by RickAVManiac; 11-25-2019 at 10:22 AM.
post #39 of 122 Old 08-14-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAVManiac View Post
To my eyes, the image quality is better than the Zappiti One it replace. I also have a Oppo 203 and the Zappiti Pro is better in my opinion.

I compare mostly 4K HDR but, to date, not one movie/scene look better on the Oppo. To me the Zappiti is a bit cleaner and the image depth seem better to. For the record, I have a big 130 inch screen so everything is more noticeable than on my 65 inch OLED for exemple.

Some European Zappiti Pro user compare side by side with there older Zappiti HDR and they said the same thing the Pro do look better.

I know it’s the same chip as older Zappiti and as many other media players so the image quality should be the same but you have to see it to believed it, the Pro throw a better image. Of course, not night and day better but enough to be noticeable.

I know the Pro do use high end power supply and better internal component, maybe that make a difference after all...

Great!! Thanks for the initial feedback, sounds like an excellent player. Howabout speed since it uses dual processors? Did it seems faster or same? I know the Zidoo Z10 was noticeably faster than the ZapOne, but I just love the UI on the Zap
post #40 of 122 Old 08-14-2019, 08:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickAVManiac View Post

I know it’️s the same chip as older Zappiti and as many other media players so the image quality should be the same but you have to see it to believed it, the Pro throw a better image. Of course, not night and day better but enough to be noticeable.

Great!! Thanks for the initial feedback, sounds like an excellent player. Howabout speed since it uses dual processors? Did it seems faster or same? I know the Zidoo Z10 was noticeably faster than the ZapOne, but I just love the UI on the Zap
It’s not something I notice and it’s a good thing. I am a computer guy and hate slow processing so I guess if I did not notice anything it’s a very good sign 🙂

Thinking about it and the GUI seem fast to me. Every function do seem to execute fast. One thing for sure, nothing I do with the Pro have been react slow or process slow.
post #41 of 122 Old 08-15-2019, 03:21 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Did you also compare 1080 and 720 on the Zappiti and the OPPO 203 ?
post #42 of 122 Old 08-15-2019, 03:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit1 View Post
Did you also compare 1080 and 720 on the Zappiti and the OPPO 203 ?
Not yet but I will very soon.
post #43 of 122 Old 08-15-2019, 04:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 229
I have been out of the loop for a while but this seems to have the same soc as the Dune Pro 4k (1295) Whats the difference between the Zappiti and the dune minus using updated version of Zappiti? What am I missing, what make this worth $900?
post #44 of 122 Old 08-15-2019, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhale1 View Post
I have been out of the loop for a while but this seems to have the same soc as the Dune Pro 4k (1295) Whats the difference between the Zappiti and the dune minus using updated version of Zappiti? What am I missing, what make this worth $900?
To be honest there is not much difference between the 2. And the price difference is so big that most will buy the Dune or Zidoo or Zappiti cheaper player and they will be smart to do that.

What I like about all Zappiti is the jukebox GUI, it’s the best on the market. As for the Zappiti Pro I really like the high end finish and better quality power supply and internal part. I do think they help to get a bit better image and sound quality. But is all that worth the difference with the cheaper model? It is a personal call. For me yes but I understand for most no. If I have to recommend a player to a family member I think I will recommend him the cheaper Zappiti like the mini. A lot of value for money.

For my part I am a maniac and want all the small improvements that I can get. Money was not a factor in my decision (or a very small one) so that why I go with the Pro.

But I respect the fact we all work hard for our money and understand some are on smaller budget so the cheaper player make a lot more sens since you get maybe 95% of the performance for way way less money.

I dont think the Zappiti Pro is the kind of player that someone will choose by starting is investigation with the question “How it could worth 900$...” In that case, it does not... And will never do. The cheaper alternative are too close to justify the price.

So that why I think to buy player like that the price have to be far far away in the priority list.
post #45 of 122 Old 08-19-2019, 07:44 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 38
I am interested in this Pro version, but worry that it has the same issues still being reported with Zappiti’s less expensive 4K UHD models. In reviewing the last few pages of the AVS Zappiti 4K HDR thread this weekend it appears these models still have more than their fair share of issues that may be carried over into the Pro model*. But perhaps the reported issues are not representative?

*It is not uncommon for a technical staff to be pulled away from improving old designs to developing new models and in doing so carrying over the old problems while creating new ones. Xerox copiers is a classic example of this; with each successive model the old problems were ignored while new ones were added. It finally got to the point that a Xerox repairman was troubleshooting at one customer facility so much that he was invited to their annual Christmas party!
post #46 of 122 Old 08-19-2019, 08:09 AM
Advanced Member

Or course it has the same issues. Why wouldn’t it? It’s the exact same SoC/SDK with a new “package”.
WMConey likes this.
post #47 of 122 Old 08-19-2019, 09:46 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehamma View Post
Or course it has the same issues. Why wouldn’t it? It’s the exact same SoC/SDK with a new “package”.
Sorry you are so surprised. As a member of the unwashed I didn’t realize that the SoC/SDK limits everything. I was thinking in terms of firmware. I think I will stay with the Oppo 203 and Zidoo z9s for now.
post #48 of 122 Old 08-19-2019, 09:53 AM
Advanced Member

Sorry, wasn’t meant that way.
It’s the same firmware, just tweaked a little bit for the additional hardware.
That’s the reason why they used the older chip: easier to maintain the range of models. Problem is that it comes with all the downsides as well. However, improvements should be instantly available for all models.
But hey at least we are getting streaming to tablets/phones...why do they even let us vote for features when they constantly disregard most voted features?
post #49 of 122 Old 08-23-2019, 07:23 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
RickAVManiac Kindly tell us, do you able to play mkv atmos files? Does you amp show 'atmos' on AVR screen for 4k blurays rip with atmos sound, is load time e.g 80 gb 4k hdr flim high or not noticeable?
post #50 of 122 Old 08-23-2019, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Full Menu Support

Can anyone comment on whether or not their BD / DVD / UHD Menu feature is working? Their website (https://zappiti.com/zappiti-pro-4k-hdr.html about 1/3 of the way down) says that the entire "4K HDR" line has full menu support. Wonder if it is working and how well it works?

Thanks.
post #51 of 122 Old 08-23-2019, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaya Khan View Post
RickAVManiac Kindly tell us, do you able to play mkv atmos files? Does you amp show 'atmos' on AVR screen for 4k blurays rip with atmos sound, is load time e.g 80 gb 4k hdr flim high or not noticeable?
Yes Atmos work for all my 4k rip. And yes, my receiver show “Atmos”.

The load time is seem fast even for big transfer.

As for menu, did not try all my library but to date my Zappiti Pro have been able to read all my title with menu. (mostly 4k hdr iso rip and folder rip)
post #52 of 122 Old 08-25-2019, 10:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 774 Post(s)
Liked: 433
I may be off but I recall seeing that this box is compatible with HDs like the WD reds and such now? The web site still says otherwise. Anyone know?

Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Oppo 203, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch
Xbox Live: TrackZ
post #53 of 122 Old 09-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaremyP View Post
I may be off but I recall seeing that this box is compatible with HDs like the WD reds and such now? The web site still says otherwise. Anyone know?

Received this from Zapitti USA.

Recommanded HDD models for Zappiti 4K HDR use
WD BLUE (up to 6 TB) - less noisy than seagate models
WD GREEN (up to 6 TB) - old models, not available anymore
SEAGATE SkyHawk™ (1 - 14 TB)
SEAGATE SkyHawk AI (8 - 14 TB)
SEAGATE Exos™X12 (up to 12 TB) > In SATA only (SAS models not
compatibles)

Not recommended
WD GOLD (all models)
WD PURPLE (new models - problems to insert in the Zappiti rack)
SAMSUNG (all models)
HITACHI (all models)

Not compatible
WD RED (all models)
WD BLACK (all models)
SEAGATE NAS Series (IronWolf™)
SEAGATE Baracuda (up to 14 TB)

Recommanded HDD models for Zappiti NAS RIP Audio Video Edition
use

WD RED (all models)
WD RED PRO (all models)
SEAGATE IronWolf™ (all models)
SEAGATE IronWolf™ PRO (all models)
Eventidal likes this.

John

post #54 of 122 Old 09-05-2019, 12:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Is the Seagate IronWolf not compatible with the Pro because it can't fit or is it because it's a "NAS' drive per se and shouldn't be used in the Pro, as I would've expected this drive to be on the list of included drives? Would not the "Seagate Barracuda Pro" be more suited to the Pro being much like a desktop application.

It might be Zappiti's opinion regarding it's stance on using a NAS drive but doesn't mean we can't use it anyway. It'd be nice if Zappiti could elaborate on "Not Compatible" or at least give a reason like it did for the WD-Purple as the newer models can't fit. Ironwolf has a 14TB model much like the Skyhawk.

I'd be interested to see what drives the pro does actually take irrespective to the list provided by Zappiti. Unless there's some limitation to the SATA connector in the Pro, I see no reason why it shouldn't take any SATA drive and I don't think Zappiti should be dictating to the consumer what drive we should use. We all research what drive we're going to put into our media player and I do appreciate a recommendation as long as they backup their choosing and why particular ones have been excluded. If Zappiti put so much effort into creating the Pro, then they should've made the SATA drive cradle to be accepting of most if not all SATA drives. Wouldn't be too hard would it. It's not like there's hundred's of drives to choose from.

Last edited by pasadena; 09-05-2019 at 08:18 AM.
post #55 of 122 Old 09-05-2019, 12:44 AM

I'm not understanding why it wouldn't or what their reason for categorizing the HDDs as such. I use the WD Red and Seagate Ironwolf in the Zap One 4K HDR without any issues as far as I can tell or see.
post #56 of 122 Old 09-09-2019, 08:49 AM

I can confirm that the WD 10TB Red NAS works with the Pro.
post #57 of 122 Old 09-13-2019, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

The Pro is ISF Certified:

Quote:

Zappiti Pro 4K HDR

ISF-certified (Imaging Science Foundation)

Engineered to play digital content at the highest level possible, Zappiti’s flagship Pro 4K HDR received the ISF certification by the Imaging Science Foundation. The ISF has been helping video manufacturers, dealers and integrators deliver superior image quality since 1994. Boasting a highly intuitive user interface, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR media player offers unmatched picture and sound quality. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features Direct Output technology and boasts technology including high-grade components and R-Core power supply capable of producing low noise and lower external magnetic field interference than standard power supplies. Featuring an ultra-rigid steel chassis, specially engineered feet to reduce vibrations, and zero signal transport to cancel mass-loop effects, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR delivers superior sound and video. As ISF-certified product, it boasts technology and high-grade components and circuitry to deliver the best movie viewing experience possible.
post #58 of 122 Old 09-14-2019, 09:35 PM

I picked up my Zappiti Pro and a 20TB WD My Book Duo last week and thought I'd add some photos of the box and its contents for folks to see. Packaging seems very much like an oppo, which is good to see that Zappiti is taking great care in having it at well packed. As you can see it comes with a myriad of cables, remote and a recovery dongle. For the purpose of this quick review, I also own a Zappiti Mini 4K HDR and One SE 4K HDR.

The first thing you will notice is the change in remotes and a move away from the more clunky style remotes offered on previous models. Coming from a Syabas Popcorn Hour A400 and VTEN, I always preferred their remote, even to the clunky style due to the better styling and responsiveness of the remote. I even still prefer the ease and quickness of screen navigation on my Popcorn Hour VTEN. I like the new Zappiti Pro remote. It looks sleek and sexy and button styling is definitely better than Zappiti's current remote used on all other models. I would still like to see the Pro wheel slightly raised (slanted up towards the outer side of the wheel) to give it that separation from the surrounding buttons. A welcome feature you will notice on the remote are the 4 extra buttons that will allow to skip either 10 or 60 seconds in forward or reverse as opposed to pressing left or right to skip in one min increments. My only real main gripe is that the page up and down buttons , still, do not work. Zappiti, when are you going to get these buttons working?

As I only use explorer or Music and navigation around screens is definitely much quicker and more responsive. Movies certainly load up quicker. Searching for network shares and devices, I'd say, is marginally quicker but I'd imagine this is dependent on the speed of your network and idle network devices responding to requests and thus waking from sleep and drive spin up. Video does look sharper with better colour rendering but I need to do some more testing on the audio side of things as I've come across an issue, which I need to test on my other Zappiti models before making any further assertions.

As you can see I also purchased the 20TB My book duo, which allows you to easily remove the drives from their cradles. In this case, I remove both 10TB WD Red NAS and inserted them into the dual drive bays and detected both drives without any issues. I can say that after leaving the 10TB drives inserted into the drive bays that they do get hot sitting within the Pro. Don't know whether or not this is a good thing but I'd imagine a silent fan mod to the case in future would be a consideration. I would have a number of holes drilled on either side of the case and have a fan at the rear drawing in cooler air from sides and hot air dispelled to the rear to avoid any overheating of the internal drives. I will be inserting a number of other HDD's I have to check compatibility. I don't believe there are any issues in using most drives available on the market today unless there's clearly a size/dimensional issue or the drives will run too hot.

I understand that Zappiti will be making the new Pro remote available as an optional purchase for 40 Euro for use on all their other models. I think Zappiti would be much better off just dispensing with the old remote on all other models and just implementing the new remote to all their models from now on. Seriously, the difference between the cost of making both remotes wouldn't be great and I'd he happy to pay a few extra bob to have the newer remote. Offer the newer remote as an optional upgrade at time of purchase, for maybe an extra 10 euro than to shell out 40 Euro's for another remote. It's all about keeping your customers happy

The one thing I do miss is DSD support, which I loved about the Popcorn Hour. I still have my Popcorn Hour A400 connected just for this purpose. Are there any plans for future firmware updates to support DSD on the pro?

I'll will be on the lookout for Dune's flagship HD Ultra 4K, which has DSD support and are arguably with better chipsets but I would like to see a direct comparison of the new Dune when it's released and the Pro considering these are aimed at the higher end of hi-fi/media player market. I would hope when Zappiti release their next updated models of the Pro that they will seriously consider what chipsets they will be using, considering the amount of money these cost. People are not stupid and a lot of people are going to balk paying these sort of prices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	2615386   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 11.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	2615388   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 10.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	277.4 KB
ID:	2615390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 6.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	2615392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 9.jpg
Size:	513.6 KB
ID:	2615394  

Name:	Zap Pro - 8.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	2615396   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 17.jpg
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	2615398   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 18.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	2615400   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 19.jpg
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	2615402   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 20.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	2615404  

Name:	Zap Pro - 21.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	2615406   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 22.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	2615408   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 23.jpg
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	2615410   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 24.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	2615412   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zap Pro - 26.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	215.5 KB
ID:	2615414  

Last edited by pasadena; 09-14-2019 at 10:00 PM.
post #59 of 122 Old 09-14-2019, 10:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 136
@pasadena

Thanks for your detailed comments though personally I have no intention of upgrading to the Pro. The current Mini and One SE serve my purpose.

Is there some reason you don’t use Zappiti Video? The media centre is one of the big attractions to me.

7.1 Yamaha RX-A3080, Monitor Audio (Apex & Silver), Seismic 110, XBOX, Cambridge Audio CXUHD, Dune HD Solo 4K, Panasonic TX65GZ950B
5.1 Denon X7200WA, Focal Dome, LG OLED E7V
In both Setups Virgin Tivo V6, Firestick 4K, Zappiti 4K HDR, Harmony Elite
post #60 of 122 Old 09-14-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutton8 View Post
@pasadena

Thanks for your detailed comments though personally I have no intention of upgrading to the Pro. The current Mini and One SE serve my purpose.

Is there some reason you don’t use Zappiti Video? The media centre is one of the big attractions to me.

To be honest, I never went down the media centre route on my Popcorn Hour media players and just used the explorer function, which served my needs well. I moved onto Zappiti as my VTEN died, Syabas was no longer making or supporting their media players and I needed a media player with 4K hevc support and Zappiti filled that void and very well mind you. Ever since I've been using the explorer function ever since and same with my family as they just find what they want to watch and play it. I suppose I've never really spent the time to explore the media centre functionality.

Last edited by pasadena; 09-15-2019 at 01:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page