Beware. No 4K or Dolby Atmos on Avengers Endgame on iTunes - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By jsb75
  • 1 Post By cnelson87
  • 1 Post By ipca204
  • 1 Post By jsb75

post #1 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Beware. No 4K or Dolby Atmos on Avengers Endgame on iTunes

My own fault. Didn’t check before buying., but the iTunes version is only hd for some reason. But yet they still charge 19.99 like all there movies that are 4K. The most popular movie in the world right now, and no 4K or Atmos. On top of it, with movies anywhere, it transferred to Vudu. Vudu says I own uhd with 4K and Atmos. Yet playback is only hdx and no Atmos. Every movie I’ve bought from apple in the last 6 months has been 4K and Atmos. But for some reason, not endgame. So buy it from Vudu if you’re gonna get it digitally
aaronwt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb75 View Post
My own fault. Didn’t check before buying., but the iTunes version is only hd for some reason. But yet they still charge 19.99 like all there movies that are 4K. The most popular movie in the world right now, and no 4K or Atmos. On top of it, with movies anywhere, it transferred to Vudu. Vudu says I own uhd with 4K and Atmos. Yet playback is only hdx and no Atmos. Every movie I’ve bought from apple in the last 6 months has been 4K and Atmos. But for some reason, not endgame. So buy it from Vudu if you’re gonna get it digitally
Be advised that there aren't any Disney movies in 4K on the iTunes store.
aaronwt likes this.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 07:39 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb75 View Post
lol, in the past 6 months I guess you haven't bought any Disney movies via itunes or you would have known this a LOT earlier..
aaronwt likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 07:45 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipca204 View Post
lol, in the past 6 months I guess you haven't bought any Disney movies via itunes or you would have known this a LOT earlier..
Yeah, guess not. I figured this had been covered in other threads. Just thought I’d throw it out there for people who don’t follow a lot of the threads. Still don’t get why it shows that I own uhd on Vudu, but only plays hd.
aaronwt likes this.

Last edited by jsb75; 08-03-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page