Hulu 'Stop Live TV when inactive' not working on ATV. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2019, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Location: White Bear Lake, MN ----- CUSL2C, P3/1.0, 256Mb, HiPix, A2496, D50Q, Stewert 1.3g, Denon 3801,
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hulu 'Stop Live TV when inactive' not working on ATV.

We've been trialing Hulu for the past couple of months (it's the only service that has all of the channels we want). As best I can tell this function never works. I've left Hulu Live TV running for hours without a single prompt. I've tried with it 'ON' and another time with it 'OFF' just to see. Neither works.

This would seemingly be a critical feature. Without it we could easily max out our data and go in to overage charges before we even realized it.

Thoughts? Help?

Thanks,

Last edited by Aslan; 09-22-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-23-2019, 08:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2144 Post(s)
Liked: 3231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
We've been trialing Hulu for the past couple of months (it's the only service that has all of the channels we want). As best I can tell this function never works. I've left Hulu Live TV running for hours without a single prompt. I've tried with it 'ON' and another time with it 'OFF' just to see. Neither works.

This would seemingly be a critical feature. Without it we could easily max out our data and go in to overage charges before we even realized it.

Thoughts? Help?

Thanks,
Does it happen with live or recorded shows ? Hulu VOD services without the live TV will run for hours on a ATV unless you turn off autoplay. See if you can turn autoplay off if you're not using live content. If it only happens with live tv, contact Hulu customer service directly.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page