New Nvidia Shield TV Pro announced! Faster SOC, Dolby Vision, new remote! - Page 70 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1468Likes

post #2071 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Liked: 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgrise View Post
I currently use a WDTV Live for mkv playback (1080p with Atmos and DTS:X).

It is getting old and slow and I am getting audio dropout lately so I would like to upgrade to a player that is:

- 4k HDR compatible (HEVC x265)
- immersive audio compatible (Atmos and DTS:X)
- BDVM playback with menu
- native frame rate playback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone else can comment on the BDVM payback (maybe Kodi or MeMC?) but the 2019 Shield should work well for you.

jsgrise likes this.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 2-32GB 5th Gens | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Logitech Harmony Elite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2072 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 2100 Post(s)
Liked: 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
To follow up on this I finally find the original post after PM'img the NVIDIA rep who posted it.

The above response is from a PM, the below is from the open forum.

And the link to the thread where it was commented on,

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...572/-/2342855/

So essentially NVIDIA is laying the blame on Netflix and its desire to continue to use that scrolling preview system that seems to be at the core of the issue. Apparently, according to NVIDIA, the Apple TV Netflix app is an older version of the app and why it still has an auto-refresh rate function. That may be true but it doesn't explain how the Apple Netflix app handles the frame rate change so smoothly when compared to other devices like the Shield. As I have mentioned before, when the previews run they are displayed at whatever resolution the Apple/Netflix UI happens to be in and only when the title is selected and is starting to play does the actual native frame rate of the content get implemented.

My opinion after learning all this? Simply put, the Apple solution is far more elegant than those found on other devices. Why that is, who knows? And maybe at some point in the future, the Apple Netflix app will be locked at 60 Hz. But given that the actual content is still available for native frame rate playback with the use of third-party apps or a first-party solution such as the Apple/Netflix combination hopefully means that those of us who prefer native frame rate playback will still have options, as kludgy as they may be at times.

Yeah, I’m not happy with that answer either but at least he was transparent about it.

Mike
Sony XBR-65X930E | ATV4K-64GB & 2-32GB 5th Gens | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2017 | Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Logitech Harmony Elite
post #2073 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I 've received yesterday my Nvidia shield 2019 the "tube" version, registered for hotfix and installed it today so I'm on latest firmware. The shield is connected through Pioneer Sc-lx59 (Lx95 in U.S. I think) to Lg oled E6 with HDMI 2.0 but the problem is that I'm not getting Dolby vision just HDR. When I connect it directly to Lg I'm getting Dolby vision! So what do you think the problem is
A) Pioneer cannot passthrough Dolby Vision?
B) My cables are not appropriate?
C) Something else that I cannot think about?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2074 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 01:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilleas8095 View Post
I 've received yesterday my Nvidia shield 2019 the "tube" version, registered for hotfix and installed it today so I'm on latest firmware. The shield is connected through Pioneer Sc-lx59 (Lx95 in U.S. I think) to Lg oled E6 with HDMI 2.0 but the problem is that I'm not getting Dolby vision just HDR. When I connect it directly to Lg I'm getting Dolby vision! So what do you think the problem is
A) Pioneer cannot passthrough Dolby Vision?
B) My cables are not appropriate?
C) Something else that I cannot think about?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah, that model Pioneer can't pass Dolby Vision.
shoman94 and galonzo like this.

Vizio P65-C1 (2016)
Onkyo Tx-NR656 (5.1.2 setup)
JBL Studio S-Center, JBL Studio S26ii (FL/FR), JBL N24 (LS/RS), JBL N24 (Overhead Atmos), JBL Studio SUB250
Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro / Fire Stick 4K
post #2075 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 02:13 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz291819 View Post
Yeah, that model Pioneer can't pass Dolby Vision.

Thanks I was hoping it does! Well one thing is sure that home cinema is a very expensive hobby! I’m now starting to have “itch” in my hand ( which in Greece idiom means I intend to spend money) for a new AV receiver !
Thanks a lot my friend for your response!
galonzo likes this.
post #2076 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1654 Post(s)
Liked: 734
About to replace (demote) the 2015 Shield I've been using in my main home theater with my new 2019 Pro. I've currently got a FLIRC plugged into the 2015, for 0-9 support on channel changes within the HDHomeRun View app (that I use for my cable tv/dvr package).

I know the 2019 Pro doesn't have a built-in IR sensor (lame). And I believe the FLIRC that I'm currently using in the 2015 should work to continue Logitech Harmony (650) support on the new 2019. I'll just have to teach it more button presses than just the 0-9 that the 2015 needed...

But is there anything I need to know in terms of "wake-up" and "go to sleep" that works auto-magically with the 2015 and a Harmony activity? I don't prefer CEC and modus operendi is generally to disable it... unless I have no better alternative...

Living Room: Sony x940E; Denon x4400h; Ascend Sierra RAAL Tower L/R's and 2EX center, Ascend HTM-200SE Rears, Rythmik F25 sub. NVidia Shield, ATV4k, OPPO UDP-203, CCA.
Basement: Samsung PN58B650 & LN-T4065F (x2); Onkyo TX-NR809; Polk Monitor 70 Series II L/R's, SVS PB-1000 sub. NVidia Shield (x2), Windows Desktop, CCA, Pi running Ropieee.
post #2077 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 03:01 PM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 9744 Post(s)
Liked: 6418
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGrana View Post
Hmm, are you running Hotfix 3? Not sure your reboot is related. In this case, it occurs right after the screen blanks when attempting to change the refresh rate AND change into DV mode....

I’m running with Hotfix 3. I use an HDFury Diva to show me the video signal settings.

Shield set to 60hz, HDR and DV ready
Play a non DV video. Video starts at 60 Hz. Press Quick Menu, Match frame rate (beta)
TV blanks for a few seconds, video returns, Diva now reports 23.9 HZ
Play a DV video. Video starts (in DV mode) at 60 Hz. Press Match frame rate (beta)
No blanking of video and Diva continues to report 60 Hz. Thus, no frame rate switch

If you have Plex, you will see a similar behavior since the Plex developers are aware of this issue and also do not attempt any frame rate switching on DV content:

https://forums.plex.tv/t/dolby-visio...itching/488390

If you are not running the latest Hotfix, see if Netflix/NVidia act as above.
You don’t need a Diva to let you know if it switches. A few seconds blanking = refresh rate switch. No blank, no switch
I am not running any of the Hotfixes. Or at least I never signed up for any.
galonzo likes this.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #2078 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 03:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1247 Post(s)
Liked: 1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juboy View Post
Since 'updating' to the Exoplayer v2, playing video through Plex has become a total nightmare. I'd say that at least 1 in 5 files just stops playing, freezes and then refuses to play further. My ATV and TV can both play the same files with no issues.

Is there a way of using a different/working video player on the Shield via Plex?
You might wanna try Emby witch is basically like Plex, a server and render er[player] app. I was having the same problem with Plex, so I tried Emby and it works much better for me. In the meantime Plex updated their render er app and it is much better but I still see some minor stuttering while Emby is rock solid.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

You want true diversity? Champion the diversity of thoughts!

The Hun
post #2079 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 03:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
Liked: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_snow View Post
Someone else can comment on the BDMV payback (maybe Kodi or MeMC?) but the 2019 Shield should work well for you.

I too read somewhere that BDMV with full menu can be played with Kodi or MrMC. Can someone please confirm for 1080p and 4k?

Dedicated Sonus faber HT 7.2.4 | FRONTS: Sonus Faber Venere 2.0 CENTER: Sonus Faber Venere Centre FRONT WIDES: Sonus Faber Venere 1.5 SURROUNDS: Sonus Faber Venere 1.5 TF/TR - ATMOS-DTS:X: Sonus Faber Venere Wall (4) | RECEIVER: Marantz SR7010 AMPLIFICATION: Monolith 7x200 | SUBWOOFERS: Dual 18" Dayton RSS460 Custom Build | Behringer iNuke 6000DSP | Velodyne SMS-1 DISPLAY: JVC D-ILA RS-46 w/ 128" 16:9 1.4 TREATMENT: Custom Bass Traps and Acoustic Panels (11)
post #2080 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 03:38 PM
aka jfinnie

Quoted: 3100 Post(s)
Liked: 2221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
My opinion after learning all this? Simply put, the Apple solution is far more elegant than those found on other devices. Why that is, who knows? And maybe at some point in the future, the Apple Netflix app will be locked at 60 Hz. But given that the actual content is still available for native frame rate playback with the use of third-party apps or a first-party solution such as the Apple/Netflix combination hopefully means that those of us who prefer native frame rate playback will still have options, as kludgy as they may be at times.
Apple's solution is a simple one; you build the support for framerate and dynamic range matching into the video playback API and apps can then choose to support it, and have options to disable matching for sections such as trailers, thumbnails etc as app usability demands. I guess the issue Nvidia have is that it would really need Google to add this specific functionality to Android, which I believe is missing.

There is a good video on Apple's solution here and the considerations they made:
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/tech-talks/503/

I think given that Apple have produced a solution that allows apps to control the switching easily, and you can easily disable matching from the menus, I'd be surprised if it disappeared. Ironically the only thing I could actually see making Netflix remove the functionality might be due to complains about frame skips on 24.000p content - they might see forcing 59.94p playback as a way of ensuring all frames are presented (even if it means worse motion). That would be a pretty backward way of looking ast the issue, but nothing surprises me these days.

If only Apple actually supported all the rates properly it would be a complete winner. So close yet no cigar.
Keenan, dwaleke, galonzo and 2 others like this.
post #2081 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 04:18 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked: 4001
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobof View Post
Apple's solution is a simple one; you build the support for framerate and dynamic range matching into the video playback API and apps can then choose to support it, and have options to disable matching for sections such as trailers, thumbnails etc as app usability demands. I guess the issue Nvidia have is that it would really need Google to add this specific functionality to Android, which I believe is missing.

There is a good video on Apple's solution here and the considerations they made:
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/tech-talks/503/

I think given that Apple have produced a solution that allows apps to control the switching easily, and you can easily disable matching from the menus, I'd be surprised if it disappeared. Ironically the only thing I could actually see making Netflix remove the functionality might be due to complains about frame skips on 24.000p content - they might see forcing 59.94p playback as a way of ensuring all frames are presented (even if it means worse motion). That would be a pretty backward way of looking ast the issue, but nothing surprises me these days.

If only Apple actually supported all the rates properly it would be a complete winner. So close yet no cigar.
That's a very informative clip and in the latter part of the clip it explains why the Apple solution works so elegantly whereas whatever Nvidia/Android/Google are doing does not work very well at all. As you note, Nvidia may like to implement it but may be held back by the state of Android TV and its current capabilities.

And I think you're right, I don't think Netflix will force 60 Hz playback on the ATV4K, there's no reason to with the simple ATV4K menu switches provided(match content settings) and how those settings function with the provider's app. At the end of the day, the Apple method is very well thought out and in that clip it even talks about the very thing Netflix does with its preview clips and how the Apple solution deals with it. And yeah, if they could just get 24.0 fps added to the valid frame rate list...
post #2082 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 05:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilleas8095 View Post
Thanks I was hoping it does! Well one thing is sure that home cinema is a very expensive hobby! I’m now starting to have “itch” in my hand ( which in Greece idiom means I intend to spend money) for a new AV receiver !
Thanks a lot my friend for your response!
It means the same thing here in the U.S. as well.

When looking for a new AVR, just make sure it handles everything (HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, DV), and it wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure it supports HDMI 2.1.
achilleas8095 and rjmcinnis like this.

Vizio P65-C1 (2016)
Onkyo Tx-NR656 (5.1.2 setup)
JBL Studio S-Center, JBL Studio S26ii (FL/FR), JBL N24 (LS/RS), JBL N24 (Overhead Atmos), JBL Studio SUB250
Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro / Fire Stick 4K
post #2083 of 2622 Old 01-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 42
So to clarify the state of frame rate matching using Netflix (with a few assumptions - feel free to correct)…

* Boxes like Roku, Nvidia Shield, and Apple TV can / do (?) provide the ability within their video playback API for app developers to flag when a video goes full screen, or is a trailer etc (and therefore the box knows when to change refresh rate), but only Apple got (or paid?) Netflix to actually implement a version of Netflix to do this a few years ago

* This version is now branched from the main branch / parent Netflix code, and Netflix no longer supports that feature going forward:

"Netflix did it in the Netflix app on apple TV and that app is from a few year old branch of Netflix. Netflix no longer supports the feature on the later branches of their app. If you want Netflix to add support for it back, the best place to give that feedback is to Netflix.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce...image/2343632/

* Also going forward, Netflix will not certify any box that attempts auto frame rate matching at a system level (which is what Apple TV currently does AFAIK)

* Meanwhile, Roku users complained to Roku / Netflix about black screens during trailers, and seeing as they run the parent Netflix code which doesn't recognise full screen or trailers (and Netflix don't want to support / give out that branched version anymore), Roku's solution was to kill off auto frame rate matching for Netflix completely:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Playba...ght/true#M5232

* Like Roku, Nvidia also use the parent Netflix code, and rather than kill off frame rate matching, their solution is to keep frame rate matching for Netflix, but make it manual, and have the user dictate when to switch the frame rate (and therefore getting around the "auto frame rate matching at a system level" restriction)

* So Netflix currently continue to keep the branched version updated for Apple TV, but will eventually want to kill / grandfather that branch (if / when the Apple TV4k is superceded (?), unless Apple continue or start paying Netflix to keep that feature alive?), leaving it up to the device manufacturer to deal with it (ala the Shield and Roku)?
rjmcinnis likes this.
post #2084 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 03:53 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
You might wanna try Emby witch is basically like Plex, a server and render er[player] app. I was having the same problem with Plex, so I tried Emby and it works much better for me. In the meantime Plex updated their render er app and it is much better but I still see some minor stuttering while Emby is rock solid.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried Emby but I can't seem to get it to recognise my attached storage.
post #2085 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1247 Post(s)
Liked: 1300
Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I have tried Emby but I can't seem to get it to recognise my attached storage.
You mean when you created an Emby server on your PC?

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

You want true diversity? Champion the diversity of thoughts!

The Hun
post #2086 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 06:02 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
You mean when you created an Emby server on your PC?

I never stream stuff over the network, only play files from the USB drive attached directly to the Shield. I've now installed MX Player and that seems to be doing a good job of playing the files that Plex freezes with.
post #2087 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 09:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Is there a way to control the frame rate matching with a Harmony remote without diving into menus?
post #2088 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 10:50 AM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
All,I have ordered the latest shield pro 2019 ,just came to know about the netflix and dolby vision issues with shield. can someone confirm if the latest shield supports dolby vision and atmos with netflix and amazon as advertised?

Here's my experience:
DV: Netflix, Vudu, Disney+
ATMOS: Netflix, Amazon, Vudu

No ATMOS on Disney+. I didn't even know Amazon supported DV. I'll have to try the latest Jack Ryan series an see what happens.

BTW: I use the Refresh Rate app. Very happy with it.
galonzo and bala_gamer like this.

post #2089 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by rec head View Post
Is there a way to control the frame rate matching with a Harmony remote without diving into menus?

Refresh Rate app also includes some remote options which allows you to use the number keys on a Harmony when programmed with the Kodi/NVidia controls.
Keenan and jbalsor like this.

post #2090 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatnode View Post
Refresh Rate app also includes some remote options which allows you to use the number keys on a Harmony when programmed with the Kodi/NVidia controls.
This is what I did, assigned "0" command to the blue key on the harmony elite. then used the blue key in the button mapping settings in refresh rate app.

65" Sony A9G | 49" Sony X900E | Sony HT-ST5000 SB | 2019 Nvidia Shield TV Pro | Xbox One X
post #2091 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 02:04 PM
UHD Addict

Quoted: 9744 Post(s)
Liked: 6418
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpatnode View Post
Here's my experience:
DV: Netflix, Vudu, Disney+
ATMOS: Netflix, Amazon, Vudu

No ATMOS on Disney+. I didn't even know Amazon supported DV. I'll have to try the latest Jack Ryan series an see what happens.

BTW: I use the Refresh Rate app. Very happy with it.
Season One of Jack Ryan is the only one with DV. Which the 2019 Shield Pro will play in DV and Atmos. Season 2 is in HDR10(and I think HDR10+ for capable devices). It also has Atmos audio.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #2092 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
I never stream stuff over the network, only play files from the USB drive attached directly to the Shield. I've now installed MX Player and that seems to be doing a good job of playing the files that Plex freezes with.
Why would you use Plex to play local files?
post #2093 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 03:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
Liked: 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Hollywood View Post

Probably to help manage a library of content. Many, many people do.

LG OLED65C7P - Professionally Calibrated l Apple TV 4K l Microsoft Xbox One S l Sony STR-ZA1100ES l Polk Audio CS2 Series II Center Channel l Polk Audio Monitor 60 Series II Floorstanding L/R l Polk Audio Monitor 45B Rear Surround l Dual BIC V1220 Subwoofers
post #2094 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 03:44 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked: 4001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Hollywood View Post
What do you use to play local files?
post #2095 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 04:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I received my Shield TV Pro today and I'm having serious issue with the Audio.

The audio passtru doesn't work, all I get it 7.1 LPCM. I have tried all possible audio settings in the Shield settings and MrMC - Kodi setting, still no work.

No BDMV playback with menu either, bummer I might have to return it...

Dedicated Sonus faber HT 7.2.4 | FRONTS: Sonus Faber Venere 2.0 CENTER: Sonus Faber Venere Centre FRONT WIDES: Sonus Faber Venere 1.5 SURROUNDS: Sonus Faber Venere 1.5 TF/TR - ATMOS-DTS:X: Sonus Faber Venere Wall (4) | RECEIVER: Marantz SR7010 AMPLIFICATION: Monolith 7x200 | SUBWOOFERS: Dual 18" Dayton RSS460 Custom Build | Behringer iNuke 6000DSP | Velodyne SMS-1 DISPLAY: JVC D-ILA RS-46 w/ 128" 16:9 1.4 TREATMENT: Custom Bass Traps and Acoustic Panels (11)
post #2096 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 05:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
Liked: 712
MrMc or Kodi
Expert settings
Enable Passthrough
Be sure that all supported audio formats are checked in order for your AVR to decode them.
Do not enable "sync playback to display"

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
jsgrise, dwaleke and galonzo like this.

Sony XBR55X900E
Marantz SR7010/Marantz MM7025
Oppo UDP-203 - Nvidia Shield
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500

Last edited by groove93; 01-09-2020 at 05:04 PM.
post #2097 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 07:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove93 View Post
MrMc or Kodi
Expert settings
Enable Passthrough
Be sure that all supported audio formats are checked in order for your AVR to decode them.
Do not enable "sync playback to display"

Thank you so much!

What video setting do you use?

post #2098 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgrise View Post
Thank you so much!

What video setting do you use?

I don't use MrMC nor Kodi for Playback anymore but in the video output settings for MrMC, I keep the resolution at 3840x2160p @59.94.

Use limited colour range

For the overall system resolution -4k @59.94
YUV422 12-bit Rec2020
Match Content to Colorspace -Enabled

I'm working with a 2015 Shield so there may be additional settings for the 2019 Version that others will have more experience with.

jsgrise likes this.

Sony XBR55X900E
XBox One X
Klipsch RP-260f - RP-440C - RP140sa- RP-160m - RB10 - Sony SA-WM500
post #2099 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 08:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove93 View Post
I don't use MrMC nor Kodi for Playback anymore but in the video output settings for MrMC, I keep the resolution at 3840x2160p @59.94.
What application do you use now?

post #2100 of 2622 Old 01-09-2020, 08:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Plex for Video playback

Sony XBR55X900E
XBox One X