Att tv sign on and firestick 4k - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-21-2020, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Att tv sign on and firestick 4k

Brand new firesticks I have three total I have setup two so far and they both are doing the same thing. When I open espn or whatever app and try to login to the att tv login I can enter my email address and password to att tv and it looks like its authorizing the app to play content, but then it just kicks me back to select tv provider screen and wont authorize. This is for Att TV not att tv watch or anything else I dont know about those...any help would be apperciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-21-2020, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post
Brand new firesticks I have three total I have setup two so far and they both are doing the same thing. When I open espn or whatever app and try to login to the att tv login I can enter my email address and password to att tv and it looks like its authorizing the app to play content, but then it just kicks me back to select tv provider screen and wont authorize. This is for Att TV not att tv watch or anything else I dont know about those...any help would be apperciated!

Interestingly enough I came home and it looks like it updated software as the screen on one said what’s new with fire stick and talked about alarms...I tried to do sign on and this time it worked and said it’s stored my single sign on credentials...came out to the other fire stick and no luck on single sign on...looked and lo and behold it’s downloading a update so looks like a software update is fixing it which is weird as I swear it did updates during setup...oh well thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page