Best device for Netflix (Dolby Vision & Atmos) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 Old 05-23-2020, 10:17 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Best device for Netflix (Dolby Vision & Atmos)

It’s so difficult to find this information on Netflix website. I am struggling to locate which device offers the best Netflix experience. Atmos and DV are the requirements and I am not fond of using Smart TV apps. So any recommendations regarding media devices/ gaming consoles/Uktrahd Blu-ray players only please.


P.S Netflix on xboxone s is buggy. It’s HDR on all the time and HD contents looks washed out. I believe PS 4 has similar issues.

Thanks for comment/suggestions.
ozzman-832 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 Old 05-23-2020, 10:28 PM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
You could read the forum like everyone else. I suggest for you the Fire TV stick 4k. For the price you can afford to try it and then come back to the forum if it doesn't meet your needs.


From your posts you seem familiar with the offerings.
Squirrel! likes this.
EAS is offline  
post #3 of 37 Old 05-23-2020, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
@EAS

thx for your input but I am just asking for opinions on what people believe provides the best experience (of devices that support DA/DV for Netflix)

I can’t possibly own or try all of them and it would save me time from reading tens of other forum discussions as well. If you have anything constructive to share, please go ahead. Or alternatively you can link me to a similar thread here if one exists.

Cheers!
ozzman-832 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 10:00 AM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
@EAS

thx for your input but I am just asking for opinions on what people believe provides the best experience (of devices that support DA/DV for Netflix)

I can’t possibly own or try all of them and it would save me time from reading tens of other forum discussions as well. If you have anything constructive to share, please go ahead. Or alternatively you can link me to a similar thread here if one exists.

Cheers!

I think I did what you asked. I saved you time, but you seem to have ignored it. If the suggestion doesn't meet your needs it would help for the discussion if you went into some detail.
Squirrel! likes this.
EAS is offline  
post #5 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
What is the best device for Netflix in your opinion. It would be great if your recommendation is Dolby vision and Atmos compatible.

That is the question.

ozzman-832 is offline  
post #6 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 02:48 PM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
What is the best device for Netflix in your opinion. It would be great if your recommendation is Dolby vision and Atmos compatible.

That is the question.


Perhaps read my responses, again.
Squirrel! likes this.
EAS is offline  
post #7 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Thanks, mate. You need to get out more often, just a friendly advice.
Valnar, tidwelr1 and Goalline like this.
ozzman-832 is offline  
post #8 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 03:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Valnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,866
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 20
EAS, Firestick is not likely the only answer. His question is valid. Your response is not.
Squirrel! likes this.
Valnar is offline  
post #9 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
usc1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 1,006
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Liked: 389
The Apple TV 4K is excellent for Atmos on Netflix. I don’t have any experience with DV is my display is not compatible. In addition you will have access to Atmos on Disney+, Vudu, Amazon Prime and the large library of movies in iTunes that feature Atmos.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usc1995 is online now  
post #10 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:43 PM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 889
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS View Post
You could read the forum like everyone else. I suggest for you the Fire TV stick 4k. For the price you can afford to try it and then come back to the forum if it doesn't meet your needs.


From your posts you seem familiar with the offerings.

Netflix does not support ATMOS audio on the Fire TV Stick 4K device. The Fire TV Stick 4K is capable of ATMOS audio and works with Disney+ and Prime Video ATMOS content, but it does not currently work with Netflix ATMOS content. Don't know if the issue is on Netflix side, Fire TV Stick 4K side or both. But, if the OP is seeking Dolby Vision and ATMOS support on Netflix the Fire TV Stick 4K is not a good suggestion.
Squirrel! likes this.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
blade005 is offline  
post #11 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:44 PM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valnar View Post
EAS, Firestick is not likely the only answer. His question is valid. Your response is not.

I don't think anyone said it was the only answer. The nature of the question is one for debate. Clearly. There is an entire forum here for the topic. I simply answered the question. If you don't like my answer that is ok, but I don't think it required you to be a bully or invalidate others opinions.
EAS is offline  
post #12 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:45 PM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade005 View Post
Netflix does not support ATMOS audio on the Fire TV Stick 4K device.

Actually, it does.
Squirrel! likes this.
EAS is offline  
post #13 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:49 PM
EAS
Advanced Member
 
EAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
Thanks, mate. You need to get out more often, just a friendly advice.

COVID19 has us inside. I guess I wasn't sure why you didn't discuss the suggestion I made in the first response.
Squirrel! likes this.
EAS is offline  
post #14 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 04:50 PM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 889
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS View Post
I don't think anyone said it was the only answer. The nature of the question is one for debate. Clearly. There is an entire forum here for the topic. I simply answered the question. If you don't like my answer that is ok, but I don't think it required you to be a bully or invalidate others opinions.
Actually, your answer to the OP question is wrong.

Dolby Vision is supported, ATMOS audio is not supported on the Fire TV Stick 4K device for Netflix. I guess you didn't read through any of the forums you suggested to the person from the original post yourself.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K

Last edited by blade005; 05-24-2020 at 05:25 PM.
blade005 is offline  
post #15 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 889
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS View Post
Actually, it does.
It does not. The native Neftlix app on a Fire TV Stick 4K device does not provide ATMOS audio playback. Search the Netflix support page and the forums you were quick to recommend to others here and you would educate yourself a bit more.

Please be respectful of the original post and the question. None of your responses in this thread have been helpful or accurate.
Goalline and CZ Eddie like this.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
blade005 is offline  
post #16 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 05:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Squirrel!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,881
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
@EAS

thx for your input but I am just asking for opinions on what people believe provides the best experience (of devices that support DA/DV for Netflix)

I can’t possibly own or try all of them and it would save me time from reading tens of other forum discussions as well. If you have anything constructive to share, please go ahead. Or alternatively you can link me to a similar thread here if one exists.

Cheers!
He did. You just didn't like the answer.

Main: Mitsubishi 73736|OTA|fireTV|Sony BDP-S1100|Denon AVR4311CI|MartinLogan Preface|Phantom|MartinLogan Encore TF|1-1000watt & 1-500watt DIY 12" Subs|2 Bass Shaker|APC H15 Power Conditioner|Harmony Hub|Sennheiser RS 160|SMSL B1 BT Rx|Linksys SE2500
MBR: Vizio VF550M|OTA|fireTV3|Sony BDP-S1100|Denon AVR-X1000|Chane A1rx-c|Phantom|Dayton SAT-BK|MartinLogan Dynamo 300|Belkin PF30|Harmony 550
Squirrel! is offline  
post #17 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 05:20 PM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 889
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
It’s so difficult to find this information on Netflix website. I am struggling to locate which device offers the best Netflix experience. Atmos and DV are the requirements and I am not fond of using Smart TV apps. So any recommendations regarding media devices/ gaming consoles/Uktrahd Blu-ray players only please.


P.S Netflix on xboxone s is buggy. It’s HDR on all the time and HD contents looks washed out. I believe PS 4 has similar issues.

Thanks for comment/suggestions.
Hello.

Based on your desire for Dolby Vision and ATMOS support on Netflix, I believe two of your best devices to investigate further would be the Apple TV 4K device and the other is the Fire TV Cube. Those seem to be the two devices that I hear the most comments about in other support threads that deliver both Dolby Vision and ATMOS support for Neftlix. I have the Fire TV Stick 4K device and even though ATMOS support is available for Disney+ and Prime Video content it is currently not available for Netflix content. Perhaps an update to the Netflix app or the Fire TV Stick 4K device will offer it in the future, but it isn't there currently.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K

Last edited by blade005; 05-24-2020 at 05:26 PM.
blade005 is offline  
post #18 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Thanks @Blade0 5.
See how hard was that? It seems you are one of the lucky ones with comprehension abilities.

I am seeing conflicting statements on firetv in terms of Dolby Atmos on Netflix. Some say it supports it and some say it doesn’t.
Regardless if think the cube is a better choice because can use it with ethernet adapter as well, which is a bit tricky with the stick

So do you own one? How do you feel Netflix PQ looks like on the cube versus say Apple tv4k or Roku..


Cheers for your helpful feedback again
ozzman-832 is offline  
post #19 of 37 Old 05-24-2020, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Thanks @usc1995

I have pretty much narrowed it down to what you and blade05 have recommended

Appletv 4k or fire cube..

Doesn’t look like roku supports Atmos either so these two are the best bet.
Thanks for your feedback!
ozzman-832 is offline  
post #20 of 37 Old 05-25-2020, 01:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Matt L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Flushing, MI
Posts: 6,160
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
Liked: 689
Well the Firestick CAN give you both DV and Atmos but not with the standard NF app. I'm using a clean Kodi install and the NF add on WILL give both, it's not as pretty as the NF app but I load stuff into my watch list and pull it up there and it plays fine.
Matt L is offline  
post #21 of 37 Old 05-25-2020, 04:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Zoland2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 425
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 127
You got three options here: The Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Generation, the Apple TV 4K, or the new 2019 Nvidia Shield products.

One nation, under God. Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Zoland2020 is offline  
post #22 of 37 Old 05-25-2020, 07:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
blade005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 889
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzman-832 View Post
Thanks @Blade0 5.
See how hard was that? It seems you are one of the lucky ones with comprehension abilities.

I am seeing conflicting statements on firetv in terms of Dolby Atmos on Netflix. Some say it supports it and some say it doesn’t.
Regardless if think the cube is a better choice because can use it with ethernet adapter as well, which is a bit tricky with the stick

So do you own one? How do you feel Netflix PQ looks like on the cube versus say Apple tv4k or Roku..


Cheers for your helpful feedback again
I do not have a Fire TV Cube. I have a Fire TV Stick 4K device. The Dolby Vision PQ on the Fire TV Stick 4K is quite good. It is just lacking ATMOS audio support.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
blade005 is offline  
post #23 of 37 Old 05-25-2020, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
 
In The Bay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I have Apple TV 4K, NVidia Shield and Fire TV Cube. I pretty much love Apple TV 4K the most, works seamlessly with DV and Atmos, not buggy in terms of features like matching frame rate etc.

I use Shield only for Plex, if I have an Atmos encoded movie, else I prefer Infuse on Apple TV. I bought Fire TV Cube as it supports HDR10+ and I also have a Samsung TV - but in the last two months, HDR10 has not worked on the Prime app and the fix is yet to come. Cube is the least impressive in this list for me.

Of course, it is my subjective opinion but Apple TV is what I like best among the three, especially for Netflix. I also have a Roku Ultra somewhere which I do not use anymore as it does not support DV and was sluggish all the time.

Last edited by In The Bay; 05-25-2020 at 02:36 PM.
In The Bay is online now  
post #24 of 37 Old 05-26-2020, 07:14 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 55
My understanding is that Netflix is verging on abandonware on the Apple TV, as it does not have many of the new features that most other Netflix apps have (possibly due to being an old branched version of Netflix?), and some issues are long outstanding:

* Not compatible with Interactive Content - https://help.netflix.com/en/node/62526
* No Top 10 lists
* No Coming-Soon list
* Unable to set reminders
* No end-credit options
* Channel mapping issue with Atmos
* No 24fps, 30fps, or 60fps support


I'm personally holding off buying an Apple TV until the new model is released, but only if they update / fix Netflix.
Singapoodle likes this.
k2dak is offline  
post #25 of 37 Old 05-30-2020, 06:12 AM
Member
 
Glorioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Xbox One X?

Enviado do meu Lenovo TB-X605F através do Tapatalk
Glorioso is offline  
post #26 of 37 Old 05-30-2020, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
usc1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 1,006
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorioso View Post
Xbox One X?

Enviado do meu Lenovo TB-X605F através do Tapatalk

The Xbox is fine for content you know is in Atmos. The problem is it sends all streaming audio in an Atmos container which eliminates the ability to upmix any non-Atmos content with DSU or Neural X. I personally upmix everything that is not already in Atmos or DTSX and so I rarely use my Xbox for streaming as a result.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usc1995 is online now  
post #27 of 37 Old 05-30-2020, 01:07 PM
Member
 
Glorioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1995 View Post
The Xbox is fine for content you know is in Atmos. The problem is it sends all streaming audio in an Atmos container which eliminates the ability to upmix any non-Atmos content with DSU or Neural X. I personally upmix everything that is not already in Atmos or DTSX and so I rarely use my Xbox for streaming as a result.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No problem here, the X sends 5.1 in Atmos and my receiver interpretation is perfect.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk
Glorioso is offline  
post #28 of 37 Old 05-30-2020, 04:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
usc1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 1,006
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorioso View Post
No problem here, the X sends 5.1 in Atmos and my receiver interpretation is perfect.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk

The issue is the Xbox wraps all of the audio in an Atmos container whether the audio is in Atmos or not. The Xbox will send regular 5.1 content to your AVR in Atmos so your AVR thinks it is getting Atmos when it clearly isn’t. The result is your overhead Atmos speakers will be fed blank empty content and will not output any sound. Since the stream is in an Atmos container your AVR will not be able to use the DSU or Neural X upmixers to place sound in those speakers either. If the Xbox just bit streamed the content in its original setting (5.1, 2.0 etc.) then you would be able upmix to your overhead channels but it does not. The Xbox does stream content that is encoded in Atmos correctly.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glorioso likes this.
usc1995 is online now  
post #29 of 37 Old 05-30-2020, 10:48 PM
Member
 
Glorioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1995 View Post
The issue is the Xbox wraps all of the audio in an Atmos container whether the audio is in Atmos or not. The Xbox will send regular 5.1 content to your AVR in Atmos so your AVR thinks it is getting Atmos when it clearly isn’t. The result is your overhead Atmos speakers will be fed blank empty content and will not output any sound. Since the stream is in an Atmos container your AVR will not be able to use the DSU or Neural X upmixers to place sound in those speakers either. If the Xbox just bit streamed the content in its original setting (5.1, 2.0 etc.) then you would be able upmix to your overhead channels but it does not. The Xbox does stream content that is encoded in Atmos correctly.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't know that, thanks.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk
Glorioso is offline  
post #30 of 37 Old 05-31-2020, 06:57 AM
Member
 
Glorioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Portugal
Posts: 35
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1995 View Post
The issue is the Xbox wraps all of the audio in an Atmos container whether the audio is in Atmos or not. The Xbox will send regular 5.1 content to your AVR in Atmos so your AVR thinks it is getting Atmos when it clearly isn’t. The result is your overhead Atmos speakers will be fed blank empty content and will not output any sound. Since the stream is in an Atmos container your AVR will not be able to use the DSU or Neural X upmixers to place sound in those speakers either. If the Xbox just bit streamed the content in its original setting (5.1, 2.0 etc.) then you would be able upmix to your overhead channels but it does not. The Xbox does stream content that is encoded in Atmos correctly.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So, I have a One X and a Nvidia Shield 2017. I'd better use the X for the Atmos content and the Shield for the 5.1 and stereo content?

I have a Pioneer VSX-933 to upmix to Dolby Atmos.

Enviado do meu Mi 9T através do Tapatalk
Glorioso is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off