LG 55EF9500 and 65EF9500 OLED Owners Thread - Page 316 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 36644Likes

post #9451 of 24612 Old 11-29-2015, 09:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrindor View Post
Same thing, same build dates, only diff is my 510's blob is pink and in the center.

Do 55s exist with no vignette at 5%? I don't think i've seen one.
I don't think mine has any. Nothing I've seen anyways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9452 of 24612 Old 11-29-2015, 10:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10k View Post
its terrible, let's trade tvs

Kidding, assuming that you have brightness set correctly yours is amazing. The "vignette" is those darker bits on the edges of the screen, yours has almost none which is why you are having trouble seeing it.

Congrats, enjoy your tv
Totally agree!

Go Duke !
post #9453 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 04:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Tried that myself but I could not get use to it. The TV looked like 12FPS without motion processing on, and i'm pretty use to 24fps from the other TVs in the house. It's almost like something in the TV is eating CPU cycles because motion will be fine, then it'll chop for a few seconds, then be fine again. Tried turning everything off, even firmware updates and disconnecting it from the internet.
The few motion issues i have sound EXACTLY as you describe. Almost as if the cpu is bogged down. Its not as if it happens all the time though. I have actually used rewind on my dvr, and the motion issue is gone on the spot it happened. I think LG is still playing around with motion in the FW. I am currently on 03.10.20, and have very little motion issues.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9454 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 04:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1425 Post(s)
Liked: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamvmax1 View Post
The few motion issues i have sound EXACTLY as you describe. Almost as if the cpu is bogged down. Its not as if it happens all the time though. I have actually used rewind on my dvr, and the motion issue is gone on the spot it happened. I think LG is still playing around with motion in the FW. I am currently on 03.10.20, and have very little motion issues.
Agreed, because my EG9600 did not have the choppy motion problem. Nor did it have the glitchy/twitchy motion in 2D animation when truemotion is enabled, regardless of settings.

Last edited by Tyrindor; 11-30-2015 at 04:42 AM.
post #9455 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 05:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4346 Post(s)
Liked: 2444
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoulos View Post
No, the change occurred after I allowed the downgraded firmware to be loaded and the EF9500 restarted by turning the set off and on again. Initially the downgrade did not fix the stereo optical sound output. However about 18 hours later when I turned the EF9500 back on the optic audio output was now fixed (enabling 5.1 Dolby Digital or DTS sound output) despite not changing any settings on the EF9500. Go figure.
I think mine is working as well but not sure as I have to do some more testing?

lujan
515 Ultra HD
724 HD
4 SD
post #9456 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 06:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Liked: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD View Post
OK so what is your employee cost on the EF9500?
Unknown: they don't publish pricing info until the employees can actually buy them. However, I can speculate based on what I knew about employee pricing on the EG9600 series when I was considering buying that. If you start at the original MSRP for the 65EF9500 ($7k), I believe the employee price would have been somewhere between $4k-$5k, which means LG was extremely aggressive with EF9500 pricing; this also implies the price probably won't drop much below current levels for quite some time (maybe not until a new model/series is announced). My original theory still holds (and why I didn't wait for future price drops beyond $5k): LG believed that now was their best chance to "break in" to the high-end market and take some market share from Samsung. That doesn't mean everything was perfect, but they thought they could make enough product with good enough margins get them on people's radar (and out of "also ran" status), and I think it's safe to say they've done that.

Yamaha RX-A2050 AVR [v1.81], LG 65EF9500 4K OLED [v4.25.70]
5.0.2 set-up: (4) Polk Monitor 10B's, (2) Polk Monitor 4's, Polk CS300 center
B&O TX2 Turntable, Nakamichi Cassette Deck 1
Pioneer CLD-99 LD, Panasonic DMP-UB900 UHD [v1.80]
post #9457 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Oh my God, so much over analyzing with this set. I literally unboxed mine, left it on standard and turn off motion control. Nothing else and I'm super satisfied.
post #9458 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 07:39 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanton View Post
Unknown: they don't publish pricing info until the employees can actually buy them. However, I can speculate based on what I knew about employee pricing on the EG9600 series when I was considering buying that. If you start at the original MSRP for the 65EF9500 ($7k), I believe the employee price would have been somewhere between $4k-$5k, which means LG was extremely aggressive with EF9500 pricing; this also implies the price probably won't drop much below current levels for quite some time (maybe not until a new model/series is announced). My original theory still holds (and why I didn't wait for future price drops beyond $5k): LG believed that now was their best chance to "break in" to the high-end market and take some market share from Samsung. That doesn't mean everything was perfect, but they thought they could make enough product with good enough margins get them on people's radar (and out of "also ran" status), and I think it's safe to say they've done that.
That's really good information. Thanks for that. That coupled with the recent free 49" LCD TV makes it all look even more enticing. Glad I took the plunge, even if I have my first set boxed up, ready to exchange tomorrow for a second try :-/
post #9459 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Anyone know if there are settings to tone down the HDR? Now that this new TV has the 4.20.08 firmware, I finally see the HDR enabled window when I start TMITHC and it's very apparent that it's working for me.

In fact, it almost works too well. I have my OLED light set to 43 and I feel like I need to wear sunglasses during certain scenes. I'd like to turn it down some, if possible. As it is, it's almost too bright and distracting. Am I the only one who doesn't care for the HDR at this point?

Also, I noticed that when it's enabled, all of my picture settings are disabled. The picture mode shows HDR App and cannot be changed. Does anyone know if the ISF settings are still enabled while watching HDR content, or does it utilize it's own settings?
post #9460 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterod View Post
Oh my God, so much over analyzing with this set. I literally unboxed mine, left it on standard and turn off motion control. Nothing else and I'm super satisfied.

Glad you are satisfied. I paid 5k to see white with deep blacks, not yellow piss stain, so I'm not very satisfied.
post #9461 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
Liked: 3556

just a brief reminder about Forum Decorum

--if you see a problematic post: please do not quote it or respond to it: use the report post button to report it to mods to handle

--this forum has an ignore feature: you can use it to filter posts you do not want to read: please use it to avoid any issues (please do not announce its use)

Thank you

please take the high road in every post:do not respond to or quote a problematic post: report it
HDMI.org:what a mess HDCP = Hollywood's Draconian Copy Protection system
LG C9 OLED owner

post #9462 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
i understand what you are saying, but I can't help but think.... ignorance is bliss.
Tyrindor and sterod like this.
post #9463 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
That's really good information. Thanks for that. That coupled with the recent free 49" LCD TV makes it all look even more enticing. Glad I took the plunge, even if I have my first set boxed up, ready to exchange tomorrow for a second try :-/

Please share the outcome! I am hoping to hear more positive results on exchanges in order to hold on to the last thread of hope I have left lol.
post #9464 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
I viewed your link, but I never experienced this on my first EF9500, EG9600, or EC9300. I did a full 20pt calibration on all of them and never experienced anything like it. I got the near black charts spot on. I've got access to an EC9300 and Samsung S9C OLED within a short drive, and neither produce the issue on the same scenes, so it doesn't seem to be content. I'm using multiple movies and TV shows (all blu-ray) for my testing.

If the issue has existed in the past, it varies greatly per set. I cranked brightness up to 58, then I adjusted 5 IRE to -16 green and turned down red to -8 to compensate as suggested above. I can see 17 flash now and the issue is improved tenfold, dark scenes are actually viewable now (versus looking like an oil painting) but there are still some really problematic shades going on that definitely don't exist on the other OLEDs, including the other 1080p LG OLED. I will play with it more but it's still alarming that such a weird calibration tactic is required on one display and not the other.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
TO YOU, TODDRAIN1 AND JH87
The ugly " oil paint effect" I have on my 65 literally disappeared after trying your suggestions.
now I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.
1- On the 5 IRE what should be the value of Blue ?
2- Using the Wow disc, my contrast comes around 99, is this normal??
3- Using your values on the 20 Pt. shall I leave the 2 points alone??

Again Thank you so much guys !!!
post #9465 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo11 View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

2- Using the Wow disc, my contrast comes around 99, is this normal??

Again Thank you so much guys !!!

No, I had that same issue. Are you using the basic, or the advanced contrast slide? For some reason on the basic slide, the entire right side of bars was never visible on my set. I ended up using the AVS Contrast calibration slide and settled around 78 on my set.

I haven't even messed with white balance other than to set the color temp to warm1, but have no idea what the other settings do.
post #9466 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexAZ View Post
No, I had that same issue. Are you using the basic, or the advanced contrast slide? For some reason on the basic slide, the entire right side of bars was never visible on my set. I ended up using the AVS Contrast calibration slide and settled around 78 on my set.

I haven't even messed with white balance other than to set the color temp to warm1, but have no idea what the other settings do.
Thanks, no I am using the advanced ( the one with the stars), if I use the AVS slide I get almost no change on the flashing bars regardless of the contrast setting.
post #9467 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1251 Post(s)
Liked: 788
Quote:
Talked to an lg rep at Best Buy for like an hour about this tv. He showed me what BB pays for this set....only 3200$ so that's a pretty good margin. Prices will drop to 4K or less after holidays just pe patient . I'm probably will just wait for the new 2016 models that from rumors are going to blow these 2015 models out the water for the same 5k price.
post #9468 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
I went through the same motion issues when I first got the set too, and weird anomalies when changing settings, etc.. and I've posted the same thing as you..

I also noticed with many tweaks in other picture modes, some settings drift into other picture modes, especially gamma, and effect that picture mode when you switch to it.
A manual Reset of the picture mode will fix it until you switch to the offending picture mode again..
An unplug + reboot fixes this until the next time settings decide to become "sticky"..

For now, just reset Standard mode to default settings in picture settings (just to make sure you didn't mess with anything), and just turn Trumotion off.. and Energy Saver off.. that's all.. picture is great.. colors may not be ISF colors, but they are acceptable until LG programmers fix these issues.

In this mode, blacks are black, every once and while you may see some blocky blacks based on content, but for the most part everything looks great.. even though it may not be spot on color wise.. I watched Survivor on Netflix and it looked fine, just like the image of it that other person posted.. totally watchable.. the top and bottom bars were true black, maybe some blocky artifacts right when it started around the white logo.. but nothing else

A lot of issues seem to be based on blacks, and near blacks..aside from yellow stain which is a true issue and should be exchanged...

This set is known for true blacks, something just isn't working right in the firmware right now, especially trying to upscale near blacks from 1080 to 4k. ..and we need to wait on LG to fix it (I hope they fix it). Their vanilla webos may be good for all their other LED/LCD's but I think the OLED will need some special firmware attention due to the ability to show true black, which I assume they are working on since update via TV was disabled on the US site...and many Korean firmwares are out that mention motion issue improvements in each release since the official US release.

Sure it would be nice if TruMotion worked like its supposed to, we paid for it, it should work as advertised..and I may even start to like it if it wouldn't glitch out and stutter like others have said.. but I'm sure it's just not fine tuned for this set yet. When it's working it does make the picture razor sharp even more to the point of soapy looking, but even with a setting of 1 or 2 it will glitch up after a while..something needs some tweaking here, LG!

I watched a 65UF6500 over the weekend, with Trumotion on all the time and it looked fine.. no glitching, etc. but the picture could not compare to the EF9500 even on its worst day with everything disabled .. They seem to have Trumotion working on their LED sets without glitch, but I would hope they would push all programmers to work night and day on their flagship, especially since an issue clearly exists.

Every once in a while I turn TruMotion on and watch with it,... it may be good for a half hour or so then start glitching all over the place, all content, even OTA. i was confusing this with judder, it's not judder.. it's stutter or mr roboto hiccups.. its a processing issue (aside from the usual judder you may get from judder producing scenes) best to just leave it off for now until they work it out. With it off, I see none of those hiccups, maybe once in a rare moment will i see judder during a long pan, but its very slight and smooth, hardly noticeable unless you are looking for it -nothing like the trumotion hiccup which you will definitely notice and think the characters are on crack or meth with all the twitching..

The only fear I have right now is what if the quad processor just isn't enough to process trumotion on OLED panels.. will they abandon us or will they really put the effort in to tweak the firmware? I assume it is the same quad in their lower end LEDs where Trumotion doesn't glitch? They sold so many sets and having trouble keeping up with stock... there will be tons of complaints if it doesn't get fixed in a timely manner.. If you want to be top dog ..you are going to have to put in the effort here to be top dog..if they abandon, then that will be the end of LG's current reign for sure..I guarantee it.

Now with all that said...I wonder - What would happen if you turned TruMotion on high and watched a soap opera? Would the soap opera look like crap or the tv have some type of internal dilemma? LOL.
post #9469 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo11 View Post
Thanks, no I am using the advanced ( the one with the stars), if I use the AVS slide I get almost no change on the flashing bars regardless of the contrast setting.

If you start at a lower setting (try 60?) and gradually increase, eventually the bars on the right start to clip. I think they went up to 249 for me (I'm not at my set right now) and clipped down to 248 on 79, so I settled at 78.

As for the advanced slide on the wow disc, I couldn't figure out how to use that one, but perhaps after using the AVS one if I try the same methodology it will make more sense now.
post #9470 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert9674 View Post
Talked to an lg rep at Best Buy for like an hour about this tv. He showed me what BB pays for this set....only 3200$ so that's a pretty good margin. Prices will drop to 4K or less after holidays just pe patient . I'm probably will just wait for the new 2016 models that from rumors are going to blow these 2015 models out the water for the same 5k price.
Guess we should look at the 9600 and 9700 for a blow first? I still don't see that so I am not sure we will see lower prices anytime soon. They hold the market right now and have no push to lower it.

Have to assume BB pays less than $4200 given the current deals but keep in mind the TV market is very competitive and if it was $3200 I am guessing we would already have seen it lower at other retail vendors. It was said somewhere that they don't hold the market to the LG price lock up of $4999 but again I would guess if that was true we would see lower prices already. While we know a new TV is on the horizon you can guess it's almost 9 months away. If I always waited for next I would have nothing now!

Den - LG 65 OLEDE7P - Denon AVR-X4200W - Definitive Mythos STS - ProCenter 2000 - SR-8040BP - SVS Ultra-13 - DTV 4K - XBOX One S
Media - LG 65 OLEDC8 - AVR-X4400 - KFL28F - Vienna Acoustics Center - Def GEMS Rear - Def A60 Atmos - Monitor Silver SUB - DTV 4K - XBOX One X
My YouTube Tech Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/TechFan

Last edited by satboy; 11-30-2015 at 09:26 AM.
post #9471 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Can you actually substantiate this claim at all? "blow out of the water" is a pretty tall order for any TV, especially the one with the current best picture available at consumer level prices. It actually sounds like you're just trying to talk yourself into waiting, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satboy View Post
Guess we should look at the 9600 and 9700 for a blow first? I still don't see that so I am not sure we will see lower prices anytime soon. They hold the market right now and have no push to lower it.

Have to assume BB pays less than $4200 given the current deals but keep in mind the TV market is very competitive and if it was $3200 I am guessing we would already have seen it lower at other retail vendors. It was said somewhere that they don't hold the market to the LG price lock up of $4999 but again I would guess if that was true we would see lower prices already. While we know a new TV is on the horizon you can guess it's almost 9 months away. If I always waited for next I would have nothing now!
I got a could hundred knocked off my 65EF9500 during negotiations at an hhgregg. He had to confirm that it wasn't vendor price locked and indeed, it was not. LG is not forcing $4999.

Last edited by Maverick0984; 11-30-2015 at 09:46 AM.
post #9472 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexAZ View Post
If you start at a lower setting (try 60?) and gradually increase, eventually the bars on the right start to clip. I think they went up to 249 for me (I'm not at my set right now) and clipped down to 248 on 79, so I settled at 78.

As for the advanced slide on the wow disc, I couldn't figure out how to use that one, but perhaps after using the AVS one if I try the same methodology it will make more sense now.

Will try it tonight, thanks.
post #9473 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 09:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I would say $4k is the bottom end (you do realize BB is in business to make money?); employee pricing sometimes never reaches discounted retail. That was why I took my 509 build for $4500 and ran (not including Apple Pay/Discover cash back).

As for your "blow these 2015 models out of the water" claim, I agree with a previous poster that it sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself to wait. About the only substantial changes hinted at by LG is increased brightness (for HDR); now that they added HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2 ports (and made it flat), that was "future-proof" enough for me.

post #9474 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 10:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4346 Post(s)
Liked: 2444
Quote:
I would say $4k is the bottom end (you do realize BB is in business to make money?); employee pricing sometimes never reaches discounted retail. That was why I took my 509 build for $4500 and ran (not including Apple Pay/Discover cash back).

As for your "blow these 2015 models out of the water" claim, I agree with a previous poster that it sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself to wait. About the only substantial changes hinted at by LG is increased brightness (for HDR); now that they added HDMI 2.0a / HDCP 2.2 ports (and made it flat), that was "future-proof" enough for me.
I wouldn't want to see anymore brightness on HDR especially for the ones AIV is showing now as it's too bright for me.

Question: For those of us that don't want to calibrate on our own, anyone have a preference between Consumer Reports calibration settings as opposed to CNET's calibration settings and why?

lujan
515 Ultra HD
724 HD
4 SD
post #9475 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 10:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post

I got a could hundred knocked off my 65EF9500 during negotiations at an hhgregg. He had to confirm that it wasn't vendor price locked and indeed, it was not. LG is not forcing $4999.
Agreed and or a free TV and mount. However getting less than 4000 retail should be a ways away right now. All TV's drop in price but I doubt we will see it in January due to high demand.

They are not over producing right now and if all are sold then there is no reason for a sale.

Den - LG 65 OLEDE7P - Denon AVR-X4200W - Definitive Mythos STS - ProCenter 2000 - SR-8040BP - SVS Ultra-13 - DTV 4K - XBOX One S
Media - LG 65 OLEDC8 - AVR-X4400 - KFL28F - Vienna Acoustics Center - Def GEMS Rear - Def A60 Atmos - Monitor Silver SUB - DTV 4K - XBOX One X
My YouTube Tech Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/TechFan
post #9476 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
Question: For those of us that don't want to calibrate on our own, anyone have a preference between Consumer Reports calibration settings as opposed to CNET's calibration settings and why?
To be honest, I think the best advice/settings are from folks in this thread (like @sillysally and @buzzard767). The good news is this TV looks great "out of the box" for most folks; the bad news is (if you can call it that) I think "professional" calibration (by folks like @Chad B) can be quite difficult given the sensitivity of the internal controls and panel behavior. I used the former to get by for now, and intend on doing the latter when I have more hours on my TV.

Last edited by Stanton; 11-30-2015 at 10:52 AM.
post #9477 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 10:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1251 Post(s)
Liked: 788
Quote:

So......l will post back here Jan 14th after all the CES news is digested and I can guarantee you that you will have a second thought on your above statement...
post #9478 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Well. I took Thanksgiving weekend off from this thread. To recap:

-LG sucks!
-Some people are pissed!
-Other people are happy!

(am I doing this right?)

I still love my 55", and still wish others the best in getting to happiness. I just wish there'd be far less re-hashing.
MartyGillis and Tomcup like this.

Stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.
Double True!
post #9479 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Quote:
To be honest, I think the best advice/settings are from folks in this thread (like @sillysally and @buzzard767). The good news is this TV looks great "out of the box" for most folks; the bad news is (if you can call it that) I think "professional" calibration (by folks like @Chad B) can be quite difficult given the sensitivity of the internal controls and panel behavior. I used the former to get by for now, and intend on doing the latter when I have more hours on my TV.

Just want to personally thank Buzz for posting his calibration/settings. I've been blown out by this set right out of the box, but I used his suggestions after accumulating 200 hours and upgrading to the latest (US) firmware. Watched "Kingsman" after doing it and it looked even better with his settings. I was lucky enough to get a great Best Buy deal on a 510 build of my 65EF9500 without any problems I can see (and I'm not gonna look for them). On another note, I've seen some chatter about how this set doesn't put out enough light (NITS) to do exceptional HDR, but the whites in "The Man in the High Castle" are practically searing my eyeballs. Any one have a similar opinion?
post #9480 of 24612 Old 11-30-2015, 11:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthneal View Post
Just want to personally thank Buzz for posting his calibration/settings. I've been blown out by this set right out of the box, but I used his suggestions after accumulating 200 hours and upgrading to the latest (US) firmware. Watched "Kingsman" after doing it and it looked even better with his settings. I was lucky enough to get a great Best Buy deal on a 510 build of my 65EF9500 without any problems I can see (and I'm not gonna look for them). On another note, I've seen some chatter about how this set doesn't put out enough light (NITS) to do exceptional HDR, but the whites in "The Man in the High Castle" are practically searing my eyeballs. Any one have a similar opinion?
Yes: bright lights (like the projector) in The Man in the High Castle are startling; I can't imagine them being any brighter! After watching a little bit of everything this weekend (OTA/FiOS/Blu-Ray/Amazon/3DGO!), I'm convinced more than ever that this technology exposes "bad" source material. I can't wait for UHD Blu-Ray next year.
hobbs47 and roberthneal like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
robert macintyre 855-400-4640

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page