Originally Posted by guitarguy316
Did the latest update 05.30.02 add or change anything besides:
1) dimmer hdr game mode
2) HLG hdr
3) new screensaver backgrounds
Just asking because my tv is calibrated.
From lg UK
website for e6. But to add... The HDR game mode correctly doesn't clip highlights and with DC off is plenty bright enough for nighttime viewing I feel
3. Release History
1) Freeview Play Support in UK
2) Apply the DVB-T2 system in Czech
3) To Improve auto-reboot problem with "This app will now restart to free up more memory"
phrases during watching Live TV in Spain
4) To Improve automatic channel number changes(over 850 channel) problem during watching Italy Rai channel
5) Fix MRCU Pairing Failure Issue
1. To apply HDR Game Mode
1. To improve color error issue at the bottom of the screen during HDMI 4K 3D On/Off.
1. Apply for R.E.D(Radio Equipment Directive) radio standard
2. Improved issue that HEVC channel number is rollback.
1. Fixed Juddering with HDMI 1080i 50Hz.
2. Fixed No Audio in BBC RB1 channel