Originally Posted by NintendoManiac64
Wait wait wait wait, there's several variables here that you haven't established...
1. When your desktop resolution is set to 1920x1080, what device is doing the upscaling - your TV, or your GPU?
2. What is Windows' DPI scaling set to for 1920x1080 and 3840x2160?
3. Does text on web pages (like this very forum post) look fine or not?
If you do not know the answer to any of the above 3 questions, then please specifically say "I don't know" and I can step you through finding out.
BTW, I just want to say that your issue may very well be much more computer-related than TV related. If we determine that to be the case, then it would probably be much more wise to ask in the HTPC section (direct link for your convenience
The key is that traditional AV enthusiasts and the "computer geek" crowd do not actually overlap all that much, hence my recommendation of the HTPC forum section; it'd be like trying to ask a Ford pickup auto-mechanic what is wrong with your Tesla Model S - there is some general overlap, but anything deeper than the basics are going to be quite different.
1. i try with the GPU R380 AMD( Works great with Samsung TV
not possible to distinguish between 720P to 1080P IN SAMSUNG TV )
with GPU in computer there is no automatic resolution, you need to indicate a resolution 1080P or virtual super resolution
in Computer you can adjust oled to 70 HZ ( explain how in the pictures ) Image goes very smoothly and sharper than 60HZ
2. Windows' DPI scaling 150dpi and 200dpi
with pdvd 200dpi look good in samsung tv in oled does not help anything
3. text on web pages ( looks bad, leaky letters )
4. i work only with high quality cables Wireworld / Chord Company ....
5. it turned out OPPO device 103D makes delayed in tv ( and i put receiver the picture even worse )
so now I'm working with one cable from Computer to tv 3 feet
Good image quality (features not liquids) only if i see tv in 1080p
UPSCALE image +processor in LG is not the best ( not like samsung )
i work with USB seeing movies on TV
best way to see a movie on oled
but still not good UPSCALE
but I can not hear the HD-DTS (usb )
Super-resolution in OLED does not work well
the best way to see TV oled is with Internet cable - iptv
( Processor of the screen via HDMI is not good WRGB )
LG are familiar with the problems !!!
only if AMD build special video card to oled WRGB it be solution to OLED