2016 LG C6-B6 owners thread - Page 412 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 264223Likes

post #12331 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 01:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Liked: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoggSquad View Post
I went home and checked, it was circa year 2000 airing, but in full screen ( obviously SD). If it's full screen, how would it cause IR in that spot? Just want to make sure it's not a hardware problem.
Sorry so by full screen you mean 16:9 AR? Many folks still say full screen as 4:3 and I thought that's what you were referring to. To me, that looked similar to lines I see after watching a few 4:3 TV episodes. But if it was 16:9 then that could not be the cause as SD/HD wouldn't make a difference in this situation.

At this point, I don't think we can rule anything out and just monitor the situation.

LG 65C6P FW: 05.30.70 | Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.1.4 | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony UBP-X700 | Xbox One X | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV 4K
LG 55EG9100 | LG 60PK550 | Samsung LN-S4095D | Samsung UBD‑K8500 | Philips BDP7501 | Panasonic DMP-BDT110
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12332 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Hi all-

Loving my new B6 (1.5 weeks old) but noticed something last night...

The reflections coming off of the B6 when off (or when the TV is showing black) are warped, a bit like a fun house mirror.

Attached is a pic of what I see - as you can see, the reflected picture on my wall at top left is bulging, as is the one at top right. There are a few waves/bulges at the bottom too.

My panel is a teensy bit bent/curved on top (despite setting it up incredibly carefully according to the box instrux.) - I was expecting that and don't mind at all... I've seen the same thing on others.

[I took the liberty of adding some red lines to your original image to further highlight the distortions].

I posted a question a week ago about the top edge of the B6 screen frame being bent. I was surprised to find out its pretty common. Quite a few owners reports some slight bends. I'm obsessive compulsive about things like that... so... using the palms of my hands and my forehead as a fulcrum, I slowly tweaked, gently pushing / pulling until I got it straight. (don't shoot me ... but I decided to do it while it was still within the return period so if my tweaking screwed anything up I could say it arrived that way The good news is it didn't harm anything and now my top edge is arrow straight.

That said... I think you have a double edge sword. If you stop and think about the curve of a c6 and how the curve/warp of the screen warps reflections but does not effect picture quality then technically you're okay. On the flip side, the distortion in your attached image is well down from the top edge of the screen so its doubtful any bent edge straightening will fix it. It almost appears as if the glass is warped or is defective in some way. For what you paid... if it were me, and if you purchased it from a local brick and mortar store I'd probably go through the hassle of returning it. You might want to print a copy of your photo so you can show them the problem or keep the photo hidden and not show unless they try and push back on doing a swap.

Last edited by Elton Noway; 02-12-2017 at 09:27 PM.
post #12333 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Just tried using the apps on new B6 with optical out to Yamaha RX-A1010 (old), but got no sound. Next tried same optical cable, but from OPPO 203. Still no sound. Incredibly in over 5 years using this Yamaha AVR I've never tried optical. Turns out using the optical port for a CD player as only audio in from manual was a no go. Moved to a video linked optical port AV3 got sound from LG and OPPO. Also a connected HDMI port seems to need be chosen, even if there is no signal on it, to use an app and get sound. Not sure about last point.

Didn't find this fix to my problem researching it, but OPPO seller CrutchField was kind enough to help even though I bought only the OPPO from them. If this posts maybe it will help someone else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12334 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 02:20 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I've run into an interesting issue that has happened two times so far. This happens when watching "The OA" on Netflix using my OLED65B6P. The Dolby Vision popup is displayed and then the Netflix logo shows up and flashes in bright colors. A few moments later screen corruption shows up and then the picture resumes. As the show plays, I can see the highlights show on the screen out of sync with the main display. These are ghostly images on top of the normal picture. I back out and exit the Netflix app. I start Netflix again and everything seems to work correctly.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm guessing it's just a fluke with my internet but I'm still inside my 15 day acceptance period for the TV in case it is something serious.
post #12335 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Ian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton Noway View Post

[I took the liberty of adding some red lines to your original image to further highlight the distortions].

I posted a question a week ago about the top edge of the B6 screen frame being bent. I was surprised to find out its pretty common. Quite a few owners reports some slight bends. I'm obsessive compulsive about things like that... so... using the palms of my hands and my forehead as a fulcrum, I slowly tweaked, gently pushing / pulling until I got it straight. (don't shoot me ... but I decided to do it while it was still within the return period so if my tweaking screwed anything up I could say it arrived that way The good news is it didn't harm anything and now my top edge is arrow straight.

That said... I think you have a double edge sword. If you stop and think about the curve of a c6 and how the curve/warp of the screen warps reflections but does not effect picture quality then technically you're okay. On the flip side, the distortion in your attached image is well down from the top edge of the screen so its doubtful any bent edge straightening will fix it. It almost appears as if the glass is warped or is defective in some way. For what you paid... if it were me, and if you purchased it from a local brick and mortar store I'd probably go through the hassle of returning it. You might want to print a copy of your photo so you can show them the problem or keep the photo hidden and not show unless they try and push back on doing a swap.
Wow, what a thoughtful post. Thanks!

I guess over the next couple of days I'll go into a bunch of best buys and see if this is common. Realistically, it's only going to be a problem if I'm sitting on a certain spot on my couch, watching very dark content, with a light on right next to that print...

If this is normal for the B6, I'll get over it - I might not want to go through the whole "if I swap, will there be dead pixels/banding/vignetting/other issues" stress, which everyone on this board -- myself included -- knows well

But if this isn't normal, I might act!

-Ian

"Please stand clear of the closing doors."
post #12336 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 03:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickCardo View Post
Thanks for the mfg date on label. It was Jan 2017 so must be pretty new even if used.

with only 11 hrs used and firmware up to date, but not latest to down load why do you think it's used?

I just wasn't too sure till I saw the mfg date. Also still do not know if a Factory Reset of settings set hrs used back to 0 or not? An answer on that question would be great.
I thought it was used because it had 11 hours on it and the firmware was updated.

A factory reset won't zero out the hours used.
post #12337 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Sorry if it has already been answered, but, did someone here managed to measure both the C6 and the B6 to tell if the B6 is brighter? Some reviews say that both are the same, others that the B6 is brighter, and it can reach about 800 nits, although probably in Vivid mode.

LG OLED 65C8P, Sony UBP-X700, Marantz PM6005, Dali Zensor 7, iFi Nano iDSD DAC, Mogami Cables.
post #12338 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
Liked: 679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil24 View Post
Sorry if it has already been answered, but, did someone here managed to measure both the C6 and the B6 to tell if the B6 is brighter? Some reviews say that both are the same, others that the B6 is brighter, and it can reach about 800 nits, although probably in Vivid mode.
The consensus is that they are the same overall. It's just batch difference.

Don't base your buying decision on that.
post #12339 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiVoripteth View Post
I've run into an interesting issue that has happened two times so far. This happens when watching "The OA" on Netflix using my OLED65B6P. The Dolby Vision popup is displayed and then the Netflix logo shows up and flashes in bright colors. A few moments later screen corruption shows up and then the picture resumes. As the show plays, I can see the highlights show on the screen out of sync with the main display. These are ghostly images on top of the normal picture. I back out and exit the Netflix app. I start Netflix again and everything seems to work correctly.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm guessing it's just a fluke with my internet but I'm still inside my 15 day acceptance period for the TV in case it is something serious.
Mine did that a couple nights ago when I first started up Luke Cage on Netflix. It's only done it that one time and I fixed it the same way you did. I will say that my internet that night was being worse than usual, if that's what was causing it.

LG OLED65B6P
Oppo UDP-203
Denon AVR-X4200W
PS4 Pro
Xbox One X
post #12340 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by richlife View Post
I've been reading a lot in this thread (as well as others) in preparation for receiving my LG OLED65B6P on Thursday from Amazon. After a lot of research and exploration in these forums, I finally decided on this purchase -- and then was confronted with the thought that I really had no idea of how to properly set it up -- and yet I will get it a mere 3 days before the Super Bowl!

I quickly found that reading the entire thread would not be very fruitful, so I resorted to a search on "recommended settings". Not perfect, but by reading the page or pages before and after the search result items, I began to get a good idea of what I needed. I copied all the info I thought was useful to a file. I've posted that file here:
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/40-ole...l#post50386401

So if you're one of the many who recently asked about settings recommendations or if you have concerns about the settings you have in place, you may want to consider taking a look through that post. I can't promise it will be helpful -- I don't even have my own B6 yet. But doing this sure made me feel a whole lot better about the Fri and Sat that I have to get the B6 as right as I can before Super Sunday!

And I'll say "thanks" here to all those who provided the info I copied. Please add to that thread if you think you have other useful Settings information.

Good luck!
^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3Junkie85 View Post
Any good white balance 20 point and color management settings??
Here ya go:
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/b6/settings

Last edited by kematt; 02-01-2017 at 05:26 PM.
post #12341 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
Liked: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiVoripteth View Post

I *think* I've experienced the exact thing you're talking about. A few different times I've begun watching a show in Dolby Vision in Netflix (e.g. Marco Polo, Luke Cage, etc.) and the picture is all jacked up, with bright colors flashing around that clearly shouldn't be there. Exiting out of the video to the menu/title screen within Netflix (without exiting the app) and then re-starting the video has corrected the problem every time so far, I believe. I figure it's a fluke with the Netflix app. Although I guess it could be a problem with the TV's implementation of Dolby Vision. Hard to say, as the only DV content I've played outside of Netflix was a bit of Bosch season 2 in Amazon Video. I didn't have the problem there though.
post #12342 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickCardo View Post
Thanks for the mfg date on label. It was Jan 2017 so must be pretty new even if used.

with only 11 hrs used and firmware up to date, but not latest to down load why do you think it's used?

I just wasn't too sure till I saw the mfg date. Also still do not know if a Factory Reset of settings set hrs used back to 0 or not? An answer on that question would be great.
Reset my 65B6 a couple times. Power-on-time does not reset.
post #12343 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
Liked: 374
I just got a B6. How does one know if it is receiving and displaying HDR? I have UHD blu-ray player with HDR discs.
post #12344 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by checker9 View Post
I just got a B6. How does one know if it is receiving and displaying HDR? I have UHD blu-ray player with HDR discs.
An HDR notification should pop up in the top right corner. Then if you go to picture settings one of the HDR modes will be selected.
post #12345 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 05:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
Liked: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown571 View Post
An HDR notification should pop up in the top right corner. Then if you go to picture settings one of the HDR modes will be selected.
Thanks. Should I leave it in default settings for HDR? Also, do I need to turn on deep-color for the HDMI that is receiving my UHD player?
post #12346 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 06:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 353
Quote:
Thanks. Should I leave it in default settings for HDR? Also, do I need to turn on deep-color for the HDMI that is receiving my UHD player?
You need to turn on deep color for any input you plan to watch HDR through. As far as changing the default HDR settings, it's up to your own taste. For instance the default settings are way too bright for my taste so I have OLED light turned down.
post #12347 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
'HDR' will pop up in top right corner.
Note: You must enable deep color for each HDMI input expected to see HDR content. Go to 'Settings/General/HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color' and turn on deep color for HDR source input to your B6
checker9 likes this.
post #12348 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 06:16 PM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator44 View Post
Hi to all B6 owners,

I had an E6P last september but returned it because of too much banding but I'm very perfectionist when it comes to uniformity (although other members here all said it was unacceptable when they saw my pictures so it isn't just me). So I know a lot about the LG OLEDs already (the PQ is amazing!).

Now though, I am looking to buy a TV for my mother. She just watches cable tv. One company here has the following average specs for their signal:

1080i mpeg2 at about 13-18 mbps.

She is on the other company but I don't know their specs. I was told they take the 1080i mpeg2 signal from the other company and recompress it in H264 at a bitrate that I don't know about but it isn't confirmed.

My question is to B6 (or C6) owners that watch a lot of cable TV. I know OLEDs show the faults in the picture a lot and I heard some people say cable looked terrible for them. When I had the TV I didn't test cable TV as I don't watch that. I would like to know the opinions of owners that watch a lot of cable TV to know if I should go this route? How's the PQ with cable? How's the upscaling/deinterlacing of cable?

A lot of hockey will be watched with the TV. I know ABL makes it less ideal but it might turn out in her favor as she doesn't like overbright images and neither do I for that matter. I'm just wondering if it'll be terrible grey ice, etc?

One thing I'm afraid about is IR or burnin as I can't possibly ask her to be careful about that. She is not a techie at all and tv channels have static logos.

The other two TVs in my list besides the 55" B6 is the 49" KS8000 and the 49" XBRX700D or XBRX800D. She prefers max 50" but I asked if she could go to 55" and she said yes but I think she'd prefer 49". Not an option for OLED.

Thanks in advance for the help!
I watch a lot of soccer via PS vue (NBC sports network). I use my PS4 or appleTV. Prior to this TV (OLED55C6P), I had the Sonyx930D. This TV blows it out of the water in upscaling and fluidity of fast moving images.

I have not had time to sit down and mess with the settings but a little tinkering and I got the soccer balls not ghosting and players moving well (and I disabled the soap opera effect). I am also easily amazed by how similar hockey is to soccer so I tend to halt on hockey channels. I have used my "Cinema (user)" settings while browsing hockey and it looks beautiful on this tv. Other things I have watched is the Star Trek Into the darkness blu-ray. A friend noted- "I can see their skin pores!" on one of the early scenes. Its 1080p.

Also, the dark scenes are great. There is a sling tv ad with that one tough guy from the "Desparado" movie. He sits on a chair with a black background behind him. I first saw it on the Sony and then on the OLEDs. The difference is clear.
post #12349 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 1071
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kematt View Post
'HDR' will pop up in top right corner.
Note: You must enable deep color for each HDMI input expected to see HDR content. Go to 'Settings/General/HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color' and turn on deep color for HDR source input to your B6
Thanks, kematt. I don't recall seeing this info stated so well. I just replaced the info I had in my Settings thread with you statement.

Atmos/DTS:X HT in Vaulted Room -- LG OLED Settings Options
Yamaha RX-A3060: 7.2.4 or 7.2.2 + Zone2 (switchable); OPPO 203; LG OLED65B6P; Harmony 650 & Home Hub
Base: Mirage OM-6 (FLR), MC-si (C), OM-R2 (SLR), FRx-nine (BLR)
Presence: ELAC A4s (FP), RSL C34Es (RP); 2 aci Titan subs; RP amp: AudioSource AMP100VS
post #12350 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 06:24 PM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3193 View Post
Wait til you see the 3D.
I think you'll find the C6 plenty bright enough.
OMG. I just re-watched Star Trek Into the Darkness on 3D with a friend. In the first Scene, Kirk and the doctor are being chased by the locals who are throwing spears/arrows at them. An arrow came flying over the doctors head towards the screen. My friend and I both ducked! The 3D on this thing is IMPRESSIVE. I never was a 3D fan till getting this TV.
Gillietalls and mo949 like this.
post #12351 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 07:53 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just got my 65" C6 up and running and WOW. Every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I use it as a PC monitor and for gaming but it has been amazing all around so far. Had to watch a little Tron 3D and it blew my mind, was hard to make myself stop watching.

One question so far, I am trying to check out some 4k streaming on prime with The Grand Tour but for some reason it doesn't seem to go above 1080P when streaming. I checked my internet speeds and I am getting 60 down, is there any known issues with amazon not displaying 4k or HDR when it should? Can't seem to find a setting to force it to that.
post #12352 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naija-gamer View Post
I watch a lot of soccer via PS vue (NBC sports network). I use my PS4 or appleTV. Prior to this TV (OLED55C6P), I had the Sonyx930D. This TV blows it out of the water in upscaling and fluidity of fast moving images.

I have not had time to sit down and mess with the settings but a little tinkering and I got the soccer balls not ghosting and players moving well (and I disabled the soap opera effect). I am also easily amazed by how similar hockey is to soccer so I tend to halt on hockey channels. I have used my "Cinema (user)" settings while browsing hockey and it looks beautiful on this tv. Other things I have watched is the Star Trek Into the darkness blu-ray. A friend noted- "I can see their skin pores!" on one of the early scenes. Its 1080p.

Also, the dark scenes are great. There is a sling tv ad with that one tough guy from the "Desparado" movie. He sits on a chair with a black background behind him. I first saw it on the Sony and then on the OLEDs. The difference is clear.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply. In fact it is funny you mention the Sony X930D because I was now looking at the X930D instead of the X700D/X800D as alternative. I just went to best buy to test videos clips on the X930D and the B6 just to remember how it was with my E6. I also though the B6 was better looking but I could not really tell for the motion because my hockey video was not playable on both TVs which was a bummer.

I'm a little surprised that you said the Sony had worst motion than the C6 though? Supposedly motion is one of the problems of LG OLEDs and Sony has the best motion processing of all three major brands? What did you see that was bad on sports on the Sony X930D? From reviews there's no motion blur.

Also, the B6 had terrible burn in or IR of the tv's menu I think or the static demo images. I don't know if it'll go away but it was very apparent.

I though the brightness and contrast controls on the Sony didn't do much. Even at minimum it was still kinda bright. I know my mother will want to put it down and I would want the same. But the X930D looked great with my videos too.

The best buy rep said the Sony tvs are a no go for now except if they have some of the model I want in stock. He said Sony was too popular during the holidays more so than they expected and they have no stock left for demand. They can't even put me on a list. I checked the 49" X700D which they have in stock and it wasn't too bad, probably because it's smaller it looked sharp and might be enough for my mother.

I can't ask her to check out for IR or burnin so after what I saw in BB I'm a little afraid.

The KS8000 is out of the picture now because the stand sucks and won't fit her tv stand that she has and I saw about the back panel separation and poor viewing angles which put me off some.

But thanks for the input I don't want to take the owner's thread too much with my stuff.
post #12353 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaspyder View Post
Just got my 65" C6 up and running and WOW. Every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I use it as a PC monitor and for gaming but it has been amazing all around so far. Had to watch a little Tron 3D and it blew my mind, was hard to make myself stop watching.

One question so far, I am trying to check out some 4k streaming on prime with The Grand Tour but for some reason it doesn't seem to go above 1080P when streaming. I checked my internet speeds and I am getting 60 down, is there any known issues with amazon not displaying 4k or HDR when it should? Can't seem to find a setting to force it to that.
It could be the app. A few nights ago, I couldn't get HDR either while watching The Man In The High Castle. It's happened to a few of us already. It seems to be working since last night for me though. Do you have another device with the amazon app? Try it on that and if it's the same, then there's a problem with the app, not the LG.
post #12354 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:

If connected via HDMI make sure PC input to the C6 is set for deep color. Go to 'Settings/General/HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color' and turn on deep color.
post #12355 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator44 View Post
.......Also, the B6 had terrible burn in or IR of the tv's menu I think or the static demo images. I don't know if it'll go away but it was very apparent........
.......I can't ask her to check out for IR or burnin so after what I saw in BB I'm a little afraid.
I have a 65B6, have read near every page of this thread, and the consensus seems to be burnin is not an issue. Nonexistant.

Last edited by kematt; 02-01-2017 at 09:58 PM.
post #12356 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 20
The new update that came out for the b6 that improves input lag, is that downloaded through the tv, or through USB? Thank you.
post #12357 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metzy25 View Post
The new update that came out for the b6 that improves input lag, is that downloaded through the tv, or through USB? Thank you.
USB latest I've read
post #12358 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:

May sound obvious, but make sure you are playing the version that says "Ultra HD" in the title. In Amazon it doesn't just default to UHD versions and it's easy to choose the regular HD version. I've made the mistake a few times, scratching my head as to why it doesn't look 4K.

Oh, and to those who just got a new set and decide to watch the "OA" in Dolby Vision on Netflix, make sure to drop the brightness to 48 or you'll be disappointed!!
post #12359 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kematt View Post
If connected via HDMI make sure PC input to the C6 is set for deep color. Go to 'Settings/General/HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color' and turn on deep color.
I tried that but still no luck, thanks anyways.
post #12360 of 28259 Old 02-01-2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanookdi View Post
May sound obvious, but make sure you are playing the version that says "Ultra HD" in the title. In Amazon it doesn't just default to UHD versions and it's easy to choose the regular HD version. I've made the mistake a few times, scratching my head as to why it doesn't look 4K.

Oh, and to those who just got a new set and decide to watch the "OA" in Dolby Vision on Netflix, make sure to drop the brightness to 48 or you'll be disappointed!!
OMG that was it!

This is what I get for doing this after smoking up...

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
arc , C6-B6 , calibration , computer , desktop , firmware update , lg c6 pc sdr hdr , lg oled , monitor , oled , oled b6 , oled lg , screen damage , screen uniformity , settings , soundbar , there is sig

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page