2016 LG C6-B6 owners thread - Page 428 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 264230Likes

post #12811 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Liked: 1071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton Noway View Post
The following excerpt was taken from LG's warranty guidelines for TV:
Module defects like Dark pixels & Bright pixels are considered as defects strictly as per LGEIL Policy: For LED Greater than 5 Pixels and OLED Greater than 15 Pixels.

So... 10 dead pixels on a LG OLED would not be considered defective... but as ClevelandPlasma pointed out it would probably be more on a case by case basis. That said, if I had purchased from BB, and found 10 dead pixels, and was still within the return window you can bet it would be going back, regardless of the hassle. And yes I'd be willing gamble with the panel lottery over and over if needed until I got a set I could live with or until BB said no more exchanges and gave me my money back. But that's just me.

It's obvious in reading though the forum some AVS members are more forgiving than others. Some are influenced by the high price tag and what they expect for their money, others are more forgiving, accepting minor faults rather than facing the hassle of having to box it up, negotiate the exchange etc etc. Just FYI: I purchased my B6 from BB, ran the slides, checked for dead pixels and color tint, the whole nine yards. Fortunately I'm one of a handful of members in this forum who doesn't complain because, contrary to popular belief, I'm happy to report that perfect panels and/or near perfect panels, do exists.
Of course the issue being that BB is purportedly moving to a policy that they will allow only one OLED exchange per customer. You may be able to browbeat them for a second, but I would exercise judgement over pushing too much. All companies, whether customers know or not, utilize a blacklist for customers that appear to abuse their policies. Your View May Vary.

Atmos/DTS:X HT in Vaulted Room -- LG OLED Settings Options
Yamaha RX-A3060: 7.2.4 or 7.2.2 + Zone2 (switchable); OPPO 203; LG OLED65B6P; Harmony 650 & Home Hub
Base: Mirage OM-6 (FLR), MC-si (C), OM-R2 (SLR), FRx-nine (BLR)
Presence: ELAC A4s (FP), RSL C34Es (RP); 2 aci Titan subs; RP amp: AudioSource AMP100VS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12812 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankfoot View Post
^^^^^^^ I agree. Did you find any faults with your panel?
No... believe it or not, I didn't. Yes, I knew better than to run the slides to check for vignetting, banding, color tint, dead and bright pixels etc... as well as being afraid I wouldn't be able to "unsee" anything I found. Based on all the negative reports I had read in the various OLED technology forums before buying my 65" B6, I was expecting the worst. I told my wife I'd be happy if all I found was light banding and 3 dead pixels at the most. I held my breath as I entered into each test. When I found nothing I convinced myself that was impossible. Later that night I ran through them again. It seems the panel lottery Gods were shining down on me.

I now have 60 hours on my set but will not be running anymore tests. Period! Nada! Is it possible a problem or defect has since developed since my initial testing... sure, anything is possible. But: 1) I'm now past my BB return window and 2) If I haven't seen "any problems" after having viewed cable TV, OTA, Blu-Ray or when gaming... why should I go looking for trouble.
post #12813 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 01:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankfoot View Post
I agree with you somewhat. However, when you spend that much money for something that is brand new you should expect it to be in almost perfect condition.
What you spend on something is really, truly irrelevant unless you're specifically paying a premium for a higher standard. Not just that you think that's what you're paying for, but that you've actually negotiated for that.

Just because you think something costs a lot of money does not imbue it with magical properties to make it immune from engineering and manufacturing realities.

Quote:
I would not buy a new car that had a scratch down the side.
I guarantee you that everyone who has ever bought a new car has bought a car with multiple scratches on it. They're cleaned up, repaired, and concealed, but they're there.

Same thing with TVs. Every single one ships with not just one, but several pixels that are not 100% perfect. Anyone claiming otherwise has simply not inspected closely enough.
Quote:
I ran slides and found about 10 dead pixels. Should someone accept that? I guess its up to the buyer.
Actually, it's up to the terms of the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizban19 View Post
This is true, however, the manufacturer might think that 10 dead pixels is "almost perfect condition" (actually, i'm not sure on LG's stance on this TBH).
By any standard, that's true. 10 dead pixels is 99.9998% functional on a UHD TV. It's also an exceptionally rare occurrence. What's far more likely are 10 stuck pixels, which is 99.99996% functional.

There are times when a smaller number than the cutoff justifies a replacement, such as when they're clustered together or if they're in certain portions of the panel that make them more apparent than others. But the fact remains that zero dead/stuck/defective pixels is not the standard to which these are made, nor is it the standard that consumers are paying for.

Quote:
eople on these forums do the opposite....run slides first, see if anything is messed up, investigate it with LG, etc., then watch normal content to see if the dead pixels/uniformity is an issue.
There's a certain amount of inspection and setup that is normal and reasonable. Some individuals push that far beyond the brink of sanity, and it's quite the strange game, because if you look hard enough, you will absolutely find a fault with your mass-produced TV. People who claim they found a perfect one are lying, often to themselves in addition to others, because perfect units simply don't exist.

The idea is that you get something that is close enough to perfect for your use. And that's something 95%+ of customers get on their first purchase. With rare exception, even products with "infamous" faults or "major" issues, affects percentages above the low single digits.

If you've replaced something more than twice on the hunt for "perfection", the problem is usually between your ears and not in the product. If you've done it for several different products, you're definitely the one with the issue because no one is that unlucky.
jmanthey, Jond0, chunon and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12814 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlife View Post
Of course the issue being that BB is purportedly moving to a policy that they will allow only one OLED exchange per customer. You may be able to browbeat them for a second, but I would exercise judgement over pushing too much. All companies, whether customers know or not, utilize a blacklist for customers that appear to abuse their policies. Your View May Vary.
"Personally"... the fear of being blacklisted at BB would not bother me nor would it keep me from asking for an exchange multiple times. As long as I was still within the return window I'd ask for a refund if they resisted. Granted, I'm lucky enough to have other brick and mortar stores in my area. With hhgregg, Costco, BestBuy, etc, all offering the same products and even offering to price match. I could always take the BB refund and spend it elsewhere. FYI: Years ago my father-in-law was blacklisted by BB for returning and exchanging a desktop PC too many times. Out of anger he avoided the store for two years and bad-mouthed them whenever he had the opportunity. But... one day he went into the store because they were having a sale that was too good to pass up. He purchased another PC... no refusal, no questions asked. Evidently the blacklisting expires after 12 months or so. Anyway... while others may not... for $3100 (B6+sales tax) I'm willing to put up a fight... even if I get bloodied a little
dankfoot and richlife like this.
post #12815 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 02:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozz View Post
On my DirecTV receiver should I have the resolution set to native? I wasn't sure on this.

Thanks in advance
I would set it to 1080i
post #12816 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticus008 View Post
There's a certain amount of inspection and setup that is normal and reasonable. Some individuals push that far beyond the brink of sanity, and it's quite the strange game, because if you look hard enough, you will absolutely find a fault with your mass-produced TV. People who claim they found a perfect one are lying, often to themselves in addition to others, because perfect units simply don't exist.

If you've replaced something more than twice on the hunt for "perfection", the problem is usually between your ears and not in the product. If you've done it for several different products, you're definitely the one with the issue because no one is that unlucky.
Wow... in reading your reply the word "opinionated" comes to mind.

Damn... you caught me... I'm a bald faced liar. My B6 has every problem ever mentioned in this forum. I'll see if I can get in with my shrink next week to get to the bottom of my habitual lying habit. Actually... based on your clearly agitated opinion... I find it more likely you yourself got a set that has problems and you hate yourself for not having the gumption to return it and now silently kick yourself every time you notice it.

Perfect... as in truly 100% perfect... I agree, one can argue it doesn't exist. If you look at anything hard enough you're sure to find a flaw in some way or another even if it requires looking under an electron microscope.
dankfoot likes this.
post #12817 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozz View Post
On my DirecTV receiver should I have the resolution set to native? I wasn't sure on this.

Thanks in advance
If you set it to Native, the TV will do all the scaling. If you set it to 1080i (or whatever you choose), the DTV receiver will do some scaling (if the content is something other than 1080i) and then the TV will take it the rest of the way up to 4K. A lot of people say to let the TV do all the scaling (so you'd want to set it to Native). The only disadvantage to that is that it may be kind of slow when switching channels on the DTV (since it has to adjust its screen resolution every time there's a difference in the native content between channels). I've never been able to see any difference whatsoever on cable or satellite content using either 1080i or Native. Cable/Satellite content is so heavily compressed anyway, so there's really no point worrying much about it, in my opinion.Actually, I have heard that Sat content is less compressed than Cable, but that is probably another argument.

LG OLED55B6P | Sony STR-DN1070 | Samsung UBD K8500 | Xbox One S
post #12818 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton Noway View Post
Actually... based on your clearly agitated opinion...
Yeah, if you're reading agitation into anything, that's just you. At worst, it's bemusement.
Quote:
I find it more likely you yourself got a set that has problems and you hate yourself for not having the gumption to return it and now silently kick yourself every time you notice it.
My OLED TV is just fine, as is the one I bought for my sister. I did have to return a $4500 plasma once for excessive buzzing. I don't know how I survived that truly harrowing ordeal without having any tantrums or insisting that spending $4500 on a mass market product meant anything.
jmanthey and chunon like this.
post #12819 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 04:51 PM

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Update Firmware

I'm trying to update the firmware on my C6. I downloaded from the LG website to a USB drive, put the file in a folder named LG_DTV, and plugged into the USB input on the TV. Nothing happens.

Any advice?
post #12820 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3193 View Post
I'm trying to update the firmware on my C6. I downloaded from the LG website to a USB drive, put the file in a folder named LG_DTV, and plugged into the USB input on the TV. Nothing happens.

Any advice?
Did you unpack(decompress) the file?
post #12821 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziocomposite View Post
Did you unpack(decompress) the file?
yes. it's an epk file. Is this correct?
post #12822 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Which USB port are you using?I think there are a couple and specifically goes into one.(Not sure)

Also make sure it is Fat32

Last edited by ziocomposite; 02-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.
post #12823 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by matticus008 View Post
What you spend on something is really, truly irrelevant unless you're specifically paying a premium for a higher standard. Not just that you think that's what you're paying for, but that you've actually negotiated for that.

Just because you think something costs a lot of money does not imbue it with magical properties to make it immune from engineering and manufacturing realities.

I guarantee you that everyone who has ever bought a new car has bought a car with multiple scratches on it. They're cleaned up, repaired, and concealed, but they're there.

Same thing with TVs. Every single one ships with not just one, but several pixels that are not 100% perfect. Anyone claiming otherwise has simply not inspected closely enough.

Actually, it's up to the terms of the sale.

By any standard, that's true. 10 dead pixels is 99.9998% functional on a UHD TV. It's also an exceptionally rare occurrence. What's far more likely are 10 stuck pixels, which is 99.99996% functional.

There are times when a smaller number than the cutoff justifies a replacement, such as when they're clustered together or if they're in certain portions of the panel that make them more apparent than others. But the fact remains that zero dead/stuck/defective pixels is not the standard to which these are made, nor is it the standard that consumers are paying for.

The idea is that you get something that is close enough to perfect for your use. And that's something 95%+ of customers get on their first purchase. With rare exception, even products with "infamous" faults or "major" issues, affects percentages above the low single digits.

Agree with this guy. Everything has some minor fault and the forums are a very selectively biased sample of consumers heavily biased toward those with issues and turns out for every 1 person on here complaining there's 10 in the general population with the same issue just watching tv like normal and not noticing it.

And fwiw all new cars have paint imperfections. They are shipped, left out in the elements, put on trains and boats for months on end. They all have tons of problems with the paint by the time you get it.

I bought my 65" set from amazon and I don't notice any big problems fwiw. No banding or dark edges or dead pixels etc. I've run some calibration image tests and not noticed anything.

Content looks great and no reason to go looking either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #12824 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 23
No... believe it or not, I didn't. Yes, I knew better than to run the slides to check for vignetting, banding, color tint, dead and bright pixels etc... as well as being afraid I wouldn't be able to "unsee" anything I found. Based on all the negative reports I had read in the various OLED technology forums before buying my 65" B6, I was expecting the worst. I told my wife I'd be happy if all I found was light banding and 3 dead pixels at the most. I held my breath as I entered into each test. When I found nothing I convinced myself that was impossible. Later that night I ran through them again. It seems the panel lottery Gods were shining down on me.

Dude I'm happy for you. I hope my next one is better.

KungFuEnglish I'm glad your set has no issues. Also, of course cars have paint issues, that was a figure of speech. But if I went shopping for a new car and it had bird **** on the window I probably wouldn't buy it even though it "might" come out.

matticus008 Man, you need to share what your on to everyone here. Maybe we will all relax.

Sammy PN63C8000

Onkyo TX-SR605

HR44-700

HP-T5064 Still going

post #12825 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziocomposite View Post
Which USB port are you using?I think there are a couple and specifically goes into one.(Not sure)

Also make sure it is Fat32
Only one USB port on the C6. But I found the problem - somehow I'fd left the file in a folder inside the LG_DTV folder.
Now it works.

Many thanks.
ziocomposite likes this.
post #12826 of 28275 Old 02-10-2017, 10:10 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
Liked: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacedave View Post
When I buy anything, I usually prefer a more recent build for two reasons. A more recent one could have an updated design to fix a problem and it will have spent less time being shuttled around warehouses. It also makes me feel better to get a "fresh" one, no real rationale for it, but I do.
I guess it comes down to whether or not a manufacture would make a mid year change to some component that they've found could be improved. Don't know if that really happens or not to these LGs.

I also wonder if they make a few of the 2017 panels on a small production line to be sure there's no major problems that they've not expected and with the extra panels might be sticking them into some 2016s. Hardly believe that they'd just shut down a plant to do a conversion without testing to be sure that any new components would work. At least I wouldn't take that kind of chance if I was in charge of manufacturing.
post #12827 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 05:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Liked: 499
If you want to see if your displays screen uniformity or "zipper" issues can be seen with regular content watch the opening scene of Deepwater Horizon.

Perhaps I misremembered.

post #12828 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hey, just bought a C6 that is on it's way. Couple questions:

1. Should I update to the latest and greatest firmware? Anything so-so about it or anything I should be aware of?

2. Is there a thread or any place where people have shared their settings? Admittedly, I'm not going to professionally calibrate it since I won't be the main user, but I would like to get them some decent settings. I know every set is different, but...

Thanks in advance! I know I could probably search, but these threads just get way too massive.
post #12829 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Quoted: 4543 Post(s)
Liked: 5536
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedouglas View Post
Hey, just bought a C6 that is on it's way. Couple questions:

1. Should I update to the latest and greatest firmware? Anything so-so about it or anything I should be aware of?

2. Is there a thread or any place where people have shared their settings? Admittedly, I'm not going to professionally calibrate it since I won't be the main user, but I would like to get them some decent settings. I know every set is different, but...

Thanks in advance! I know I could probably search, but these threads just get way too massive.
IMHO, you want to upgrade to the latest firmware because, at this point in the product's lifecycle and going forward, you will be seeing mostly updates related to the apps vs bugs. So far LG's firmware has been pretty good.

And just to save time:
1) No the build date won't make any difference.
2) Every set is different regarding the calibration out of the box so if you see a green push and someone reports a red push, that's normal, just a different panel.
3) No panel is perfect so if you load up test patterns, yes you will probably see some slight banding and vignetting from 1% to 5% so always run the manual compensation when you first get the set since most of this should fade over time. As long as you can't see screen uniformity issues with normal content, you should be fine.
4) The near black detail on these sets is not so good so if you see "noisy blacks" with some content, that's normal because OLED is displaying more black detail which sometimes revels deficiencies with some content.
5) Eventually if you want to get an even better picture, a professional calibration is something that you might want to do because randomly changing settings or using someone else's calibration settings is like trying to shoot in the dark.

Hope this helps, enjoy the C6 is a great set.
mdanderson and chunon like this.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G Gen2
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified
post #12830 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 138
I would say if you don't have a PS4 then manually update to 4.30.50 from USB. I think .65 'may' have motion issues but have not had it confirmed. Avoid using auto update.
post #12831 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1651 Post(s)
Liked: 376
I have a B6. When I watch an HDR show on Amazon via the TV's Amazon, the only picture choice is Standard HDR. When I watch the same show via my Samsung UHD player's Amazon, I get the choice of HDR Bright, HDR Standard and HDR Dynamic.

HDR Bright looks very good. While HDR standard is fairly flat and and dull in comparison. ALso, it is not the TV Amazon versus the Samsung UHD player because I switched to each of the three modes on the Amazon stream on the Samsung UHD player, and the Standard HDR picture mode looked the same on it as it did the TV's Amazon of the same show. (I have not tried Netflix, as I do not have subscription, so I am not sure if the TVs version limits Netflix HDR to HDR Standard picture mode or not.)

Something of note, both picture modes,HDR Bright and HDR Dynamic, default to wide color gamut while HDR Standard defaults to normal color gamut. Also, there are not as many settings you can change under HDR Standard and more are locked-out/fixed under HDR Standard too.

Based on its dull look, in comparison to the other HDR modes, and based on it defaulting to regular color gamut, is HDR Standard limiting HDR (is it not really HDR)? Also, why is that the only choice (or is there a way to force the other two) for HDR content if using the TV's Amazon?

Last edited by checker9; 02-11-2017 at 08:40 AM.
post #12832 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 08:50 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all! So I have a 8500 in the man room and need to upgrade the screen in the living room

I was leaning towards the B6, but (total noob), that the C6 has a better processor overall? I am not looking to use 3D at all, would just be an added bonus. What would recs be for the debate between the 2? B6 having manuf issues, or no more common than with most general releases? Or should I wait or look at another TV? Thanks in advance guys!
post #12833 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 09:23 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I think there might be something wrong with my TV.
Has anyone experienced were you switch inputs and the TV screen will hold on to part of the previous picture (not IR but the actual picture)
For an example I was watching cable and switched to my PS4 pro, the whole screen changed to red.. so I switched back to cable then switched to the PS4 pro again.
This time 3/4's of the TV screen was red going from the bottom up and the last 1/4 of the TV was the picture from the cable input. Now this morning I was going to watch Netflix, I put on Marco Polo and the screen went to a light purple color but was playing the audio from the show. I went back to to the screen where you can choose episodes and picked the the one that I previously picked and it was fine. Has anyone had this happen? Should I return this and get a new one? My panel has great uniformity that's why I'm asking.
post #12834 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 09:52 AM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 3855 Post(s)
Liked: 3813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdub25 View Post
I think there might be something wrong with my TV.
Has anyone experienced were you switch inputs and the TV screen will hold on to part of the previous picture (not IR but the actual picture)
For an example I was watching cable and switched to my PS4 pro, the whole screen changed to red.. so I switched back to cable then switched to the PS4 pro again.
This time 3/4's of the TV screen was red going from the bottom up and the last 1/4 of the TV was the picture from the cable input. Now this morning I was going to watch Netflix, I put on Marco Polo and the screen went to a light purple color but was playing the audio from the show. I went back to to the screen where you can choose episodes and picked the the one that I previously picked and it was fine. Has anyone had this happen? Should I return this and get a new one? My panel has great uniformity that's why I'm asking.
Sounds like handshake issues to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
DirectTV/ ATV4k/Panasonic UB820/Sony Z9F Soundbar
Calman Enthusiast, Lightspace, C6 HDR 2000 I1Pro2
post #12835 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post
Sounds like handshake issues to me.

Is there anything I could do? Or is this something that I should just return the set and get a new one?
post #12836 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Is there anything I could do? Or is this something that I should just return the set and get a new one?
Does this only happen when switching inputs , are your hdmi cables up to date or older ?

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
post #12837 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Does this only happen when switching inputs , are your hdmi cables up to date or older ?

Happened when switching input and once with system Netflix app. The cables are brand new hdmi certified.
post #12838 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Happened when switching input and once with system Netflix app. The cables are brand new hdmi certified.
hmmmm

LG 77C8
LG 55B7A
post #12839 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
hmmmm

I can't find anything about this being an issue.
What would your opinion be on this.. its only a week old should this be a return? I mean one week old and I'm having this issue.
post #12840 of 28275 Old 02-11-2017, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
I can't find anything about this being an issue.
What would your opinion be on this.. its only a week old should this be a return? I mean one week old and I'm having this issue.
I would return it -- sounds like it could be an issue with a board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
arc , C6-B6 , calibration , computer , desktop , firmware update , lg c6 pc sdr hdr , lg oled , monitor , oled , oled b6 , oled lg , screen damage , screen uniformity , settings , soundbar , there is sig

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page