2016 LG C6-B6 owners thread - Page 890 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 264199Likes

post #26671 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo101 View Post
What does certified premium mean?
The Premium HDMI Cable Certification is part of a program from the creators of HDMI technology. It encompasses enhanced cable testing as well as an authentication and verification program. Cables are tested to ensure they support the full 18Gbps bandwidth from the HDMI 2.0b specification plus an EMI test to ensure cables minimize interference with wireless signals.

For more information on the certified premium label and what it means check out this website by the creators of HDMI Licensing, LLC.

LG OLED65B6P - Yamaha RX-A880 - Roku Ultra - Chromecast Ultra - PC Gaming Console - Panasonic DP-UB820
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26672 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Question Magic remote troubles

Hi all,

Been enjoying my LG OLED 55c6p tv since I bought it around October of last year and it's been working great up until the most recent firmware update. However, today, my magic remote appears to be non-functional except for the power on/off control. I've already tried swapping batteries to no effect.

I have held the "home" and "back" buttons for 3 seconds, and when I do, the directional controls, volume, and channel controls work. As soon as I press "ok" (center scroll wheel), I get the "registering your device" then "your device has been successfully registered" message. Once I do that, I see the magic remote cursor appear in the center of the tv for a few moments, then it disappears. After this point, the home, back, volume and channel controls are no longer functional. I'm not sure what to do at this point, doesn't appear many other users have experienced this issue.

Should I just take a trip to the store, or is there anything else I can try to repair this issue?

Thanks.

Last edited by Bswats; 07-17-2018 at 01:43 PM.
post #26673 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 02:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bswats View Post
Hi all,

Been enjoying my LG OLED 55c6p tv since I bought it around October of last year and it's been working great up until the most recent firmware update. However, today, my magic remote appears to be non-functional except for the power on/off control. I've already tried swapping batteries to no effect.

I have held the "home" and "back" buttons for 3 seconds, and when I do, the directional controls, volume, and channel controls work. As soon as I press "ok" (center scroll wheel), I get the "registering your device" then "your device has been successfully registered" message. Once I do that, I see the magic remote cursor appear in the center of the tv for a few moments, then it disappears. After this point, the home, back, volume and channel controls are no longer functional. I'm not sure what to do at this point, doesn't appear many other users have experienced this issue.

Should I just take a trip to the store, or is there anything else I can try to repair this issue?

Thanks.
If you calibrated your set I would write down your settings and do a factory reset. Unfortunately this sounds like one of those things where that may be the only fix. If you don't have a remote that can get you into the menu just download he LG WebOs app to your phone and do what you need to from there. Actually I haven't used my remote since I got the tv because I find using my phone and my android watch much easier to move the cursor around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26674 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanks! I downloaded the LG WebOS app and that seems to do everything the remote can do. I'm still troubled by the fact that its not working anymore and will probably still try to do a factory reset.
post #26675 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 03:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Has anybody successfully gotten Simplink (CEC) to work? I read the instructions on the LG site, and they talk about an "HDMI In" port, which obviously doesn't exist on these TVs.
post #26676 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 04:54 PM

Liked: 2
You need to enable Simplink from TV's settings for it to work, as well from the device you connect over HDMI. For example, if you are using a Samsung Blu-ray player, you need to enable on it the AnyNet+ function. This is the same as Simplink, but the naming convention differs from brand to brand. It works just fine for me between the AVR and TV or between the PS4 Pro and TV.
In regards to HDMI IN thing, all 4 HDMIs are HDMI In. I believe it is about the ARC functionality you are talking about. This is when you have an AVR and you need to have both Video In and Sound Out on the same HDMI input/cable. The HDMI ARC is only available on HDMI 2. So in case you have an AVR, HDMI 2 is the way to go.
Jrocker23 likes this.
post #26677 of 28167 Old 07-17-2018, 08:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Lagom Sharpness Test doesn't seem correct on OLED LG B6

I'm trying ton calibrate my LG B6 for use as a PC monitor. I've been looking at the tests on the Lagom LCD Test website and they seem really beneficial, however, the screen sharpness test either doesn't work correctly with OLED technology, or the LG B6 is applying some intense sharpness that can't be turned off.

If you have an LG OLED, take a look at the sharpness page on the Lagom LCD Test webpage (I'm unable to post a link right now because I don't have more than 5 posts) and let me know if your'e able to squint and get the grey squares to blend together. Mine don't even come close. Using Game Mode. Sharpness is at zero, every other post processing effect available is shut off (ie: Super Resolution, Dynamic Contrast, Motion Control, etc...).

For the heck of it I tried the two ISF modes (Bright, and Dark) and get identical results in the sharpness test. When moving the test pattern over to my Viewsonic PC monitor the grey squares can disappear no problem.

Apparently the gamma test can't really be done unless sharpness is figured out. Sure enough, I looked at the gamma test on Lagom and it's unusable due to always being able to see the two bars distinguished from each other.

This has been eating away at me for too long!! Is there something about an OLED display where this sharpness test isn't expected to work?
post #26678 of 28167 Old 07-18-2018, 05:50 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Thanks! I downloaded the LG WebOS app and that seems to do everything the remote can do. I'm still troubled by the fact that its not working anymore and will probably still try to do a factory reset.
I had a magic remote issue as well.
The remote seems to be a combo IR and Bluetooth remote. Some functions on the remote worked but Bluetooth functions shake pointer did not. The LG iPhone app worked over wifi.
My issue was the WiFi Bluetooth module which was eventually fixed when they swapped out that module. I had to take the TV off the mount.

Prior to swapping the board, they shipped me a new remote which did not work.
Before the new remote showed I did a factory reset as well hoping this would resolve the issue but it did not and I couldn't use the remote to set up the TV.
Panic set it. But I was able to connect a USB mouse to the TV to complete the setup.

Good luck
post #26679 of 28167 Old 07-18-2018, 08:11 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
Service call to LG, did you use a credit card that adds 1 year of warranty?
Thanks for the reply. For some stupid reason I did not use my credit card. When I had the issue I thought that I had used my AMEX but when I checked i had used PayPal direct withdrawal from checking. The good news is that LG told me that as long as there is no physical damage to the tv that they will cover it under warranty
post #26680 of 28167 Old 07-18-2018, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6663 Post(s)
Liked: 6648
post #26681 of 28167 Old 07-18-2018, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgdi View Post
Thanks for the reply. For some stupid reason I did not use my credit card. When I had the issue I thought that I had used my AMEX but when I checked i had used PayPal direct withdrawal from checking. The good news is that LG told me that as long as there is no physical damage to the tv that they will cover it under warranty
LG online support told me last week I would have to pay to get my LG B6 repaired as it was two months past the 1 year warranty period. So, I asked to speak to a supervisor and they took my number and called me back two days later and said as a gesture of good will, they will cover it.

So, would recommend asking for a supervisor to call you!

Last edited by jonclarkccnp; 07-18-2018 at 05:34 PM.
post #26682 of 28167 Old 07-18-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCaron View Post
If you calibrated your set I would write down your settings and do a factory reset. Unfortunately this sounds like one of those things where that may be the only fix. If you don't have a remote that can get you into the menu just download he LG WebOs app to your phone and do what you need to from there. Actually I haven't used my remote since I got the tv because I find using my phone and my android watch much easier to move the cursor around.
I am constantly getting "one moment please. Smart service will be available shortly" for any button press on the remote. So, can't access the menu at all to change any settings. Wanted to do a reset, but can't access the menu. Tried the mobile app, same issue there

TV will be serviced in a couple of weeks, but hoping I could at least do a factory reset now.
post #26683 of 28167 Old 07-20-2018, 02:14 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Has anyone done a factory reset after the latest update to see if it helps the black glow problem? 65B6P US model. Just want to know if it’s worth the effort. Also, anymore rumblings about a possible fix or service menu adjustment that fixes the problem that can be done by an authorized LG service tech?
post #26684 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 08:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcanuck View Post
Has anyone done a factory reset after the latest update to see if it helps the black glow problem? 65B6P US model. Just want to know if it’s worth the effort. Also, anymore rumblings about a possible fix or service menu adjustment that fixes the problem that can be done by an authorized LG service tech?
I feel your pain. Trying to decide on pulling the plug and installing the latest firmware on the B6 after reading through this forum is not easy. Not helping is the confusion caused in this thread because it contains announcements and comments from both B6 AND C6 owners. More confusion is introduced because some E6 owners occasionally comment in this thread since the E6 shares the same chipset as the C6.

Further complicating the confusion is the the latest B6 firmware is 5.30.25 however, the previous C6 update was also named 5.30.25 before recently being updated to 5.30.30, as of today the current firmware version is 05.30.25 for the B6.... and 05.30.30 for the C6. As a result we have to make sure when reading comments we know exactly what model the member is referring to.

As to your question in regards to a B6... "does applying the recent 5.30.25 update followed by a factory reset fix the elevated blacks?" The short answer appears to be - No! Going back in this forum thread to the first week of July when the new B6 firmware 05.30.25 was released.... and reading forward through today there have been replies of both yes and no, however more replies tend to imply the issue is not fixed. The other problem is the added issue of once you apply 05.30.25 it cannot be rolled back.

On your question of using the the service menu or having a service tech making adjustments to address elevated blacks. Back in Oct 2017 both @Superman23 and @losservatore were experimenting with the service menu with "some" success. However, the risk involved with entering the service menu and/or few if any other members reporting that it was a successful work around seems to have hit a dead end. Many felt it was a extreme solution and a problem LG should be fixing instead.

Anyway... some "edited" history on the current firmware version follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfusco View Post
Updated to .25 firmware OTA on My B6 no problem with elevated black levels for me.
Quote:
Just updated to 5.30.25, 65B6 US model and the glow is still there the same as before on HDR & DV, in completely dark room, seems worse on HDR. No improvements
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWhizzle View Post
It’s advisable to restore the tv after the update to factory settings and start from scratch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronTV View Post
Did you guys factory reset after installing the update? I recall reading somewhere that some folks reported seeing the raised blacks on their b6 improved after doing so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles dodgen View Post
Yes, still no change. It's a pain doing a reset when you have multiple calibrations, but at least I don't have to wonder now. Considering LG doesn't acknowledge the issue, I'm not too hopeful for a fix. Are they really not aware? Maybe it was done intentionally to try to improve some other issue. It would be nice to know. Oh well, the black level is still below what my meter can read at its brightest, and for the most part is still close to perfect, perceptually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
Why is it advisable? Shouldn't that only be if you're having issues after the update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWhizzle View Post
Because some users reported that it fixes the near black issue with sdr and DV content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberScott View Post
I think that only applied to B6 owners. morphinapg has a c6, as do I. Everything is fine for me after I updated to the 05.30.30 firmware and I didn't need to do a factory reset.
Quote:
Originally Posted by janila View Post
My B6 had glow with the previous firmwares and it still does with the new one. I tried the factory reset. That didn’t help
Quote:
Originally Posted by New_to_4K View Post
I've updated my tv with latest firmware. Should I reset to factory setting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan123 View Post
Only if you have new problems after the update.
Quote:
Any word on LG addressing B6 glow. The latest firmware update had no effect on eliminating this. No matter the combination of oled light, brightness, contrast, modes, none can fix the glow.
wtfer and mttpalmer like this.

LG OLED65B6P - Yamaha RX-A880 - Roku Ultra - Chromecast Ultra - PC Gaming Console - Panasonic DP-UB820

Last edited by Elton Noway; 07-21-2018 at 09:11 AM.
post #26685 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton Noway View Post
Further complicating the confusion is the the latest B6 firmware is 5.30.25 however, the previous C6 update was also named 5.30.25 before recently being updated to 5.30.30, as of today the current firmware version is 05.30.25 for the B6.... and 05.30.30 for the C6. As a result we have to make sure when reading comments we know exactly what model the member is referring to.
There's a 05.30.30 beta version for the B6 (see my previous posts). So if someone is referring to the 05.30.30 without mentioning the model then you can't know if he's talking about the current B6 beta version or the current C6 release version.
post #26686 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 12:12 PM

Exclamation

Thought I would share an update on my magic remote issue, where my remote was no longer synced with the television (no controls except power on/off would work, pointer would not appear, and re-pairing and re-syncing the remote didn't resolve the problem).

I checked through the system's settings, and found this setting under General:

"Quick Start+: This setting puts your tv in standby mode when it's turned off so it will help using TV's functions quicker when you turn the TV back on. Turning this option on may increase energy consumption."

This was set to "On", and I didn't remember enabling this setting previously. I set it to "Off", restarted the tv, and sure enough, the remote worked again as before. Pointer appeared as before and all controls worked as expected.

It seems something about this setting for my 55c6p interferes with the magic remote's ability to interact with the television.

If anyone else is having a similar issue with their remotes, try disabling Quick Start+ and re-starting your tv. Worked for me.

Last edited by Bswats; 07-21-2018 at 12:18 PM.
post #26687 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
Liked: 705
Quote:
Thought I would share an update on my magic remote issue, where my remote was no longer synced with the television (no controls except power on/off would work, pointer would not appear).

I checked through the system's settings, and found this setting under General:

"Quick Start+: This setting puts your tv in standby mode when it's turned off so it will help using TV's functions quicker when you turn the TV back on. Turning this option on may increase energy consumption."

This was set to "On", and I didn't remember enabling this setting previously. I set it to off, restarted the tv, and sure enough, the remote worked again as before.

It seems something about this setting for my 55c6p interferes with the magic remote's ability to interact with the television. If anyone else is having a similar issue with their remotes, try disabling Quick Start+ and re-starting your tv. Worked for me.
It's a good temp solution but if the remote doesn't work with quick start option on, there is still an issue.

Now that you can use the remote, I would do a full reset and see if it works after the reset.

TV - LG 55C6P, LG 55UH8500, AVR - Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Switch

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #26688 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
It's a good temp solution but if the remote doesn't work with quick start option on, there is still an issue.

Now that you can use the remote, I would do a full reset and see if it works after the reset.

TV - LG 55C6P, LG 55UH8500, AVR - Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Switch
I agree that there may still be a problem, but this didn't start happening until the most recent tv software update. I'm going to try and avoid a factory reset unless absolutely necessary as I've calibrated the TV and am otherwise very happy with how the set's working.

The fact that disabling a firmware setting on the tv caused the remote to work again suggests that there's a software conflict between the latest firmware and what's driving the stock remote. I haven't noticed any changes in the boot-up speed of the television or jumping back into a program like Netflix/Amazon Video or my PS4, so I'm not sure Quick Start+ "On" even did anything to change the tv's performance (other than disabling my remote).
Jrocker23 likes this.
post #26689 of 28167 Old 07-21-2018, 12:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 730 Post(s)
Liked: 705
Quote:
I agree that there may still be a problem, but this didn't start happening until the most recent tv software update. I'm going to try and avoid a factory reset unless absolutely necessary as I've calibrated the TV and am otherwise very happy with how the set's working.

The fact that disabling a firmware setting on the tv caused the remote to work again suggests that there's a software conflict between the latest firmware and what's driving the stock remote. I haven't noticed any changes in the boot-up speed of the television or jumping back into a program like Netflix/Amazon Video or my PS4, so I'm not sure Quick Start+ "On" even did anything to change the tv's performance (other than disabling my remote).
I understand what your saying but I don't think it's a general firmware issue since it's not widespread and I haven't seen others be affected by it and my C6 doesn't show an issue either.

If you are ok with it, that's fine. I would have a hard time resetting my tv as well if it was professionally calibrated.

Living Room: LG OLED65C9, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedrooms: LG OLED65C8, LG OLED55C6, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
LG C6PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-OLED55C6P.AUS
LG C8PUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
LG C9PUA/AUA Firmware Link https://www.lg.com/us/support/produc...LED65C9PUA.AUS
post #26690 of 28167 Old 07-22-2018, 07:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi4Vision View Post
There's a 05.30.30 beta version for the B6 (see my previous posts). So if someone is referring to the 05.30.30 without mentioning the model then you can't know if he's talking about the current B6 beta version or the current C6 release version.
Yep... in my analysis of why some members are confused over what is the most recent firmware version for the B6... I should have included the back and forth discussions between you and tl24ss when he stated a user in Germany confirmed his B6 got the 05.30.30 update. Followed by a posting from vampiroalsole saying the 05.30.30 update for the B6 was available for download in a Russian forum... and even more on point... your reply on 7/14 that included a link to the actual, albeit "unofficial" 05.30.30 update.

Just for grins, when I saw your link I went ahead and downloaded it for closer examination but with no plans on actually installing it. For me to move my B6 off of 04.31.20 the update will have to be an official update available on the LG OLED65B6P Support Site. Even then I'll only move forward with installing it after others here have done it first and reported on their findings. My concern is... (thanks to the detailed research performed by @morphinapg )... if the B6 update 05.30.30 follows the recent 05.30.30 update for the C6 then it won't be a fix for the elevated blacks that LG refuses to acknowledge... but rather more tweaking to do with tone mapping and making HDR Game brighter. On the flip side... since the B6 has a different chipset that the C6 and E6 models I'm trying to remain positive and hoping a future firmware update will address the elevated blacks. (cautiously optimistic )

post #26691 of 28167 Old 07-22-2018, 03:13 PM

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Anyone know how to change the region/country. I saw that Croatia gets apps like HBO GO. I cant get that being on United States and reseting to initial settings, the region is already locked to United States on my C6

Last edited by edo101; 07-22-2018 at 03:17 PM.
post #26692 of 28167 Old 07-22-2018, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 15
And what does Live PLus do? And what is Channel IP 250 (it says it has free movies lol)
post #26693 of 28167 Old 07-23-2018, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo101 View Post
Anyone know how to change the region/country. I saw that Croatia gets apps like HBO GO. I cant get that being on United States and reseting to initial settings, the region is already locked to United States on my C6
Region is likely set at the factory. There is a region setting in the service menu but it is locked. It is read-only. The fact that the EU has its own FW branch compares to the US one, I doubt you could set it if you wanted.

LG 65C6P FW: 05.30.70 | Onkyo TX-RZ730 5.1.4 | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony UBP-X700 | Xbox One X | Chromecast Ultra | Apple TV 4K
LG 55EG9100 | LG 60PK550 | Samsung LN-S4095D | Samsung UBD‑K8500 | Philips BDP7501 | Panasonic DMP-BDT110
post #26694 of 28167 Old 07-24-2018, 05:06 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Finally pulled trigger and updated to 5.30 on my C6. I thought I was noticing a line down center of screen and threw up some test slides. Come to find out I have one dead black pixel as well (@#%K).
post #26695 of 28167 Old 07-24-2018, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
Can't you use the "joystick" of the built-in power button to perform all of the "arrow" functions of the remote?
post #26696 of 28167 Old 07-25-2018, 01:25 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
Here is the comparison of the tonemapping in HDR Game mode from the previous firmware to the current one, on the C6:

As you can see, HDR Game is now much closer to HDR standard, although not quite as bright. It starts rolling off highlights around the 900 nit level. The previous firmware started rolling off around the 1400 nit level in HDR Game mode, and at the 500 nit level in HDR standard. Brightness wise, HDR Game is now very close to the target PQ EOTF, up to somewhere around 450 nits. HDR Standard by comparison is about 1.4x as bright as the EOTF in the first 400 nits of content, while HDR Game is about 0.95x as bright as the EOTF for the same patterns. So perhaps when LG said that HDR Game mode was more accurate, this is what they had in mind.

The new HDR Game mode should preserve most detail up to about the 1300 nit level, whereas the old mode preserved detail up to about the 2000 nit level. HDR Standard only preserves detail up to about the 900 nit level. So there is still some added detail compared to HDR Standard, but not as much as their used to be.
I know I'm a bit late, but thanks for this. I was also happy with the additional highlight detail in 05.30.25 so I was wondering about the update. Have you also found that the color is more saturated with the new version? I've seen some mention of it. I had been keeping it at 55.
post #26697 of 28167 Old 07-25-2018, 01:28 PM

B6 Main Board Replaced

Just had the main board replaced on my B6(second time in 12 months). Now I have to adjust all my settings again........ugh

Can anyone recommend a basic set of calibration settings for HD & HDR?

Thanks so much!
post #26698 of 28167 Old 07-25-2018, 03:35 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Does anyone know if LG has reached out to the public regarding the backlight issue present in the latest firmware(s)? Do we know if a fix is imminent? It's been like almost a year now since it first became an issue, right?

I haven't had time to read all the new pages here since I first started troubleshooting the issue many months ago not knowing what the cause was, so forgive me for being out of the loop on this one.
post #26699 of 28167 Old 07-25-2018, 05:12 PM

Despite all the reports people submitted to LG, there is no acknowledgment that this issue exists.
There is a beta 5.30.30 FW for a few weeks now, but no one know what it does just yet. I doubt it fixes the black glow issue.
Like I sad many monts back to all people affected, please send your reports to LG. The more reports we send the higher the chance to get a fix is.
post #26700 of 28167 Old 07-26-2018, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonclarkccnp View Post
Just had the main board replaced on my B6(second time in 12 months). Now I have to adjust all my settings again........ugh

Can anyone recommend a basic set of calibration settings for HD & HDR?

Thanks so much!
This should get you on the right track.

saytr79 and jonclarkccnp like this.

LG OLED55B6P ~ PS4 Pro ~ Xbox One X ~ Apple TV 4K ~ PSN/XBL: firesamu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
arc , C6-B6 , calibration , computer , desktop , firmware update , lg c6 pc sdr hdr , lg oled , monitor , oled , oled b6 , oled lg , screen damage , screen uniformity , settings , soundbar , there is sig

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page