2016 LG C6-B6 owners thread - Page 917 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 264138Likes

post #27481 of 28037 Old 01-18-2019, 06:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2240 Post(s)
Liked: 1768
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellTHX View Post
51? My B6 OLED looks washed out at 51. in HDR, blacks are raised even at 50. In some cases they are not perfect blacks no matter how low the brightness in certain HDR content.

What are your other settings that gives you perfect blacks in HDR @ 51 brightness?
I have a C6, so I don't have the raised black issue you mention there. The image does not look washed out at 51. No other settings would be relevant to this, as Contrast and OLED Light are both at 100. No artifical enhancements are on.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Living Room: Sony XBR65X930D, Sony HTCT780, Base PS4, Philips BDP7501
Bedroom: LG OLED55C6P, Denon AVR-X1300W (5.1.2), PS4 Pro, Philips BDP7502, AV.io 4K
Check out my video game movie edits
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27482 of 28037 Old 01-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by csviegas View Post
Guys,
Please hold off sending anything to that website posted by 'LG Electronics'.
I believe this to be a phishing scam. The site certificate is not the same as LG main website, and the certificate is only valid for 4 months.
The certificate creation date is Jan 16, 2019 which is when this account was created.
I sent an email to LG customer support to verify this.
Will update when I hear back from them.

UPDATE : Below is response from LG
Reply to Your Inquiry

We truly appreciate your time and effort reaching us and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

In response to this, we will be glad to raise this matter to our Executive Department, to check further assistance and option in addressing this matter as soon as possible time. We assure you, reports are being reviewed by LG management periodically and being utilized as valuable inputs for consideration in our products and services for future innovation and services protection.
thanks man. i was just about to tell them if they add 10+ to their 2016 sets they most likely have a customer for life.
wilbur_the_goose likes this.

Family Room
LG OLED65C6P, Denon AVRX2400H, Oppo 203, XBOX One S

Bedroom
TCL 55R615, Samsung UBD-K8500
post #27483 of 28037 Old 01-18-2019, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
51? My B6 OLED looks washed out at 51. in HDR, blacks are raised even at 50. In some cases they are not perfect blacks no matter how low the brightness in certain HDR content.

What are your other settings that gives you perfect blacks in HDR @ 51 brightness?
There was a lot of discussion about this back in the thread...owners of the B6's. One thing I recommended trying was to play with the different gamma settings and readjust the brightness settings on each try. I don't think that worked as I got no feedback. It might be the gamma is locked out (grayed out) when playing HDR. But you might want to give it a try...can't hurt.

Voted most desirable mate by the ladies every year! Klan leader! Mob boss! Love advice expert! Credit cards accepted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27484 of 28037 Old 01-18-2019, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbar View Post
There was a lot of discussion about this back in the thread...owners of the B6's. One thing I recommended trying was to play with the different gamma settings and readjust the brightness settings on each try. I don't think that worked as I got no feedback. It might be the gamma is locked out (grayed out) when playing HDR. But you might want to give it a try...can't hurt.
Gamma is not relevant to HDR. The setting is not available for good reason. HDR uses a different, much more complicated transfer function than gamma, and therefore applying a gamma calculation to the HDR signal would seriously mess up the way the HDR looks.

Strangely enough, my Sony set does have a setting for gamma that works in HDR, but in playing with it, appears to more affect how the highlights are tonemapped, leaving shadows pretty much the same between settings. I don't think it's actually performing a gamma calculation on the signal as it says.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk
Cowboy X and Kenbar like this.

Bedroom: LG OLED55C6P, Denon AVR-X1300W (5.1.2), PS4 Pro, Philips BDP7502, AV.io 4K
post #27485 of 28037 Old 01-18-2019, 11:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
I recently reviewed Skycraper in 4K/HDR and gave it a slight negative feedback for being way too dark. Even one of my casual friends (as in, non-videophile, not interested in technology) commented "How come your TV is so dark" after we watched Skyscraper at mine.

I have a B6 OLED
Watched through Amazon? With B6 built-in app or what streaming device? I don't use the LG's built in apps anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhorsley View Post
It is a B6, and I've never changed the oled light setting, so it is whatever is the default (I'm not even sure where to find it :-).

The Tivo doesn't have a filter, the only thing it provides is a way to download the recordings (of unprotected programs), I'd have to rig up a filter in ffmpeg, but I'm assuming that's possible because everything seems to be possible in ffmpeg :-).
Yeah, the default OLED Light settings on the B6 are towards the high end of the scale across all picture modes. As you probably already know by now, higher OLED Light settings make the panel wear out faster and make burn-in happen faster as well (content with static elements of course). Lower OLED Light translates to more time for content with static elements on screen before burn-in happens.

That's a cool idea using ffmpeg to create a filter, but also a lot of work just to be able to watch content with static logos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocker23 View Post
I'm not worried. I have a C6 since it came out and a C8 and haven't had any issues. I watch all types of content and always gaming with Xbox, PS4 and switch.

I spent good money on the TV's im gonna enjoy them.

TV - LG C8 & LG C6, AVR - Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro & Switch

What have you been running your OLED Light at on the C6? Any single game with bright, saturated static yellow, orange, or red graphics and more than say, 500 hours playing that one game?

LG OLED65B6P
post #27486 of 28037 Old 01-19-2019, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1special View Post
Watched through Amazon? With B6 built-in app or what streaming device? I don't use the LG's built in apps anymore.

Via 4K-HDR blu-ray. Samsung UHD player
post #27487 of 28037 Old 01-19-2019, 12:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
Liked: 527
Quote:

Yeah, the default OLED Light settings on the B6 are towards the high end of the scale across all picture modes. As you probably already know by now, higher OLED Light settings make the panel wear out faster and make burn-in happen faster as well (content with static elements of course). Lower OLED Light translates to more time for content with static elements on screen before burn-in happens.

That's a cool idea using ffmpeg to create a filter, but also a lot of work just to be able to watch content with static logos.

What have you been running your OLED Light at on the C6? Any single game with bright, saturated static yellow, orange, or red graphics and more than say, 500 hours playing that one game?
OLED light is around 60 for non hdr movies & games

For hdr movies and games its at 100

As for game time, about 3 to 4 hours a night during week and more on weekends.

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Bedroom: LG 55C6P, LG Soundbar NB3530A, Xbox One X
Link to LG C8PUA Firmware https://www.lg.com/us/support-produc...5C8PUA#manuals
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
post #27488 of 28037 Old 01-19-2019, 05:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
Liked: 368
Quote:
Via 4K-HDR blu-ray. Samsung UHD player

Interesting. So it's not just Amazon Prime 4K HDR that appears dark.

Quote:
OLED light is around 60 for non hdr movies & games

For hdr movies and games its at 100

As for game time, about 3 to 4 hours a night during week and more on weekends.

You didn't really answer my question about your gaming habits, but that's okay.

LG OLED65B6P
post #27489 of 28037 Old 01-19-2019, 07:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Interesting. So it's not just Amazon Prime 4K HDR that appears dark.

You didn't really answer my question about your gaming habits, but that's okay.
Here are the games I play most frequently on xbox and most nights I play various ones. Halo, gears, Forza, rainbow six & pubg are most frequent.

On PS4 is mlb the show & fortnite are most played.

Again one console or the other is on every night. I know burn in & it is possible but again, my viewing is so varied, nothing has happened yet. I do whatch news casts and stuff including cnn but maybe a half hour at most most times.

This is a pic from my C8 but I have the same games and consoles hooked up to both my C6 & C8

Living Room: LG 65C8, AVR Pioneer SC-LX502, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch
Link to LG UH8500 & C6 Firmware http://www.lg.com/us/support-product...D55C6P#manuals
post #27490 of 28037 Old 01-20-2019, 12:09 AM

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Do everyone's HDR movies look particularly dark on their sets?
What gamma and OLED light level are you using with SDR? This info would help other owners understand what kind of general luminance level you are used to.

LG OLED 55B6V, Finnsat FST03PVR, Toshiba 1T HDD, Genelec 6010B, BK XLS200-DF MK2
JVC DLA-X35BE, PS3, Apple TV3, Yamaha RX-V383, Tannoy Mercury F2, Tannoy Mercury F1, BK Monolith
post #27491 of 28037 Old 01-20-2019, 11:09 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Well, this can't be good.

I noticed this tonight on my 65-inch B6. I'm assuming this is burn-in, and in turn, is now permanent. What's weird, though, is that I don't play games--and if I do, hardly anything with static logos, let alone anything to the lower left frame of the screen.

I don't have cable or satellite--and I watch no programs with static logos.

Basically, what I'm saying is, I bought this panel knowing both of those elements weren't exactly the type of content you'd want to leave on your screen. I did my homework before buying the panel, and now, I'm not sure how this happened. No one else uses the panel but myself.

I use it purely for film based content, with some gaming here and there--but absolutely nothing aggressive to the point that permanent image retention could occur.

Next month will be my two year anniversary with the panel. It's got about 5,000-hours on it. Have never had any remote issues at all with it, until this.

Is there any way I could possibly fix this? I know LG's warranty doesn't cover permanent image retention, and now I'm starting to see why. Even when it's outside of the operator's hands, this can still happen, and they don't want to have to sink any of their money into this.
post #27492 of 28037 Old 01-20-2019, 11:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Does sunlight ever hit the screen at that spot? I think I had heard some people mentioning something like that in the past.

post #27493 of 28037 Old 01-20-2019, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
Does sunlight ever hit the screen at that spot? I think I had heard some people mentioning something like that in the past.
If it does, not often. That would be a weird thing to occur, though, right. I mean, this spot wasn't there recently.

It's so odd.

I'm running a manual panel refresher right now. Should be done in 10 minutes or so.
post #27494 of 28037 Old 01-21-2019, 01:33 AM

Manual cycle completely fixed everything. I've watched a solid 90-minutes of television so far, and nothing abnormal has reappeared.
post #27495 of 28037 Old 01-21-2019, 09:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
Liked: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetraVaal View Post
Manual cycle completely fixed everything. I've watched a solid 90-minutes of television so far, and nothing abnormal has reappeared.

I had the same issue a couple of month back. The manual cycle also did resolve it.
buckeye1010 and morphinapg like this.

Klipsch Reference Premiere: 4 x RP-280's, 1 x RP 450C and dual R-115W's
Marantz 7011 AVR
LG OLED B6
Apple TV 4K
PlayStation Pro
post #27496 of 28037 Old 01-23-2019, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What is my video signal...

Using the LG remote for my B6, how can I determine the video feed when watching the Netflix app(HDR, Dolby Vision, etc.)?
post #27497 of 28037 Old 01-23-2019, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 1317
One way would be video modes. Depending on what Netflix is displaying those modes will be different.

XBOX LIVE - Kenshiro 26
PSN | Origin - Kenshiro26
Steam | Uplay - Kenshiro_26
Battle.net - Kenshiro26#1462
post #27498 of 28037 Old 01-23-2019, 02:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra5wood View Post
Using the LG remote for my B6, how can I determine the video feed when watching the Netflix app(HDR, Dolby Vision, etc.)?
Click the top left of the screen with the pointer.
post #27499 of 28037 Old 01-25-2019, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 41
So after only two and a half years, my B6 now has a vertical white pinstripe going from the top of the screen to the bottom, approximately fifteen inches from the left towards the center. Turned it on this morning only to see it after having no problems at all until now. Ran the Clear Panel Noise option for the first time twice and also let the TV sit off for another eight. Still there. Could be as simple as needing to replace one of the contact ribbons, or it could be that I need an entire panel replacement. If it's the latter, then it's a complete waste of money since it will cost close to $1000 for that and I could just get a new C7 or C8 for barely much more.

I was planning on getting a new TV by the middle of next year at the latest anyway, but still, this sucks. Two and a half years on a TV that I paid $2450 for at the time, and now it's broken. I never paid for an extended warranty, because I have never needed one with the previous decades of proper use with home electronics. Plus, I've also never gone with brands that are known to have poor QA either. I could still just be one of the "lucky" ones that ended up with faulty components and their typical TVs last much longer on average, but who knows? Their OLEDs didn't really start selling until 2016, so there hasn't actually been enough time for a mass longevity test anyway. Hopefully the main problem is just that it was a burgeoning tech, and that they have greatly improved the life expectancy since, because this is awful.

The next time I dump that kind of money on a TV, I'm going to spend the additional $350 for a four-year extended warranty. Might end up being a waste of money, or the TV might go bad right after it expires, but it's better than my current situation. For the next week or so, I need to default back to using a 42'' plasma that has elevated blacks (yay...), but not long after I'll be able to have someone else's 65'' E6 here for a few months at least. Their TV also has a few years left warranty wise, so neither of us are too worried about the same problem happening again. The more concerning issue is whether or not they still have the parts/panels to fix an E6 should it need to be in the first place.

Last edited by Plasmoidial; 01-25-2019 at 12:41 PM.
post #27500 of 28037 Old 01-25-2019, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Here are the games I play most frequently on xbox and most nights I play various ones. Halo, gears, Forza, rainbow six & pubg are most frequent.

On PS4 is mlb the show & fortnite are most played.

Again one console or the other is on every night. I know burn in & it is possible but again, my viewing is so varied, nothing has happened yet. I do whatch news casts and stuff including cnn but maybe a half hour at most most times.

This is a pic from my C8 but I have the same games and consoles hooked up to both my C6 & C8

I only played one game extensively on my C6 and that was MLB the show PS4, and I can guarantee you that in time it will burn in your oled screen. No matter what you do. The oled pixels do not age evenly, period. You will see it by putting on image with predominately yellow background or light green. Looks like blotches in the screen, that is burn in.

LG OLED65C6P, PIONEER KURO 6010, MARANTZ AV7703, MINI DSP DDRC-88A(DiracLive),OPPO 93,XBOX ONE X, PS4 Pro,AUDIO TECHNICA TURNTABLE, RYHTHMIC FV15HP, HSU VTF-MK2, MIRAGE OMD-15,MIRAGE OMD-5, ENERGY TOWERS AND CENTER CHANNEL
2 CARVIN AND 1 CROWN POWER AMP
post #27501 of 28037 Old 01-25-2019, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmoidial View Post
So after only two and a half years, my B6 now has a vertical white pinstripe going from the top of the screen to the bottom, approximately fifteen inches from the left towards the center. Turned it on this morning only to see it after having no problems at all until now. Ran the Clear Panel Noise option for the first time twice and also let the TV sit off for another eight. Still there. Could be as simple as needing to replace one of the contact ribbons, or it could be that I need an entire panel replacement. If it's the latter, then it's a complete waste of money since it will cost close to $1000 for that and I could just get a new C7 or C8 for barely much more.

I was planning on getting a new TV by the middle of next year at the latest anyway, but still, this sucks. Two and a half years on a TV that I paid $2450 for at the time, and now it's broken. I never paid for an extended warranty, because I have never needed one with the previous decades of proper use with home electronics. Plus, I've also never gone with brands that are known to have poor QA either. I could still just be one of the "lucky" ones that ended up with faulty components and their typical TVs last much longer on average, but who knows? Their OLEDs didn't really start selling until 2016, so there hasn't actually been enough time for a mass longevity test anyway. Hopefully the main problem is just that it was a burgeoning tech, and that they have greatly improved the life expectancy since, because this is awful.

The next time I dump that kind of money on a TV, I'm going to spend the additional $350 for a four-year extended warranty. Might end up being a waste of money, or the TV might go bad right after it expires, but it's better than my current situation. For the next week or so, I need to default back to using a 42'' plasma that has elevated blacks (yay...), but not long after I'll be able to have someone else's 65'' E6 here for a few months at least. Their TV also has a few years left warranty wise, so neither of us are too worried about the same problem happening again. The more concerning issue is whether or not they still have the parts/panels to fix an E6 should it need to be in the first place.

If you used a credit card to purchase it check to see if they provide a warranty extension.

I used a CITI card and it gives me:
  • Extension of the manufacturer’s warranty by two years, with total coverage not exceeding seven years from the purchase date
  • If an extended warranty is purchased, Citi’s coverage begins at the expiration of that warranty
  • Coverage up to $10,000, capped at the lower of the purchase price and the cost to repair or replace
good luck
post #27502 of 28037 Old 01-25-2019, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4sho View Post
I only played one game extensively on my C6 and that was MLB the show PS4, and I can guarantee you that in time it will burn in your oled screen. No matter what you do. The oled pixels do not age evenly, period. You will see it by putting on image with predominately yellow background or light green. Looks like blotches in the screen, that is burn in.
Again, I don't play one game exclusively, they are varied by all types of games, as well as the viewing.

The reason you give that it will happen, explains it all. You played that one game exclusively. Just like watching CNN all day will cause burn in eventually.

I have yet to have issues and I will continue to enjoy my tv.

Just because some have had the issue, many more have not and while I appreciate having people look out for me, not everyone will have this issue & most that don't have an issue most likely don't post that they don't have an issue.

post #27503 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 02:06 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Again, I don't play one game exclusively, they are varied by all types of games, as well as the viewing.

The reason you give that it will happen, explains it all. You played that one game exclusively. Just like watching CNN all day will cause burn in eventually.

I have yet to have issues and I will continue to enjoy my tv.

Just because some have had the issue, many more have not and while I appreciate having people look out for me, not everyone will have this issue & most that don't have an issue most likely don't post that they don't have an issue.

It has nothing to do with what game or games you play, it has everything to do with the technology itself. The pixels do not age evenly, That is the issue. Some colors degrade pixels faster than other on these sets, its not like the burn in experienced by early plasma. Different tech, so different solution will be necessary. Shifting the pixels worked for plasma but does not work for LG oled. Like I said put a yellow or light green background or scene on your LG, and see what your screen looks like. And by all means do enjoy your TV. I still use mine everyday, but it does not change the fact that this 3,000 dollar tv has a defect that the company that made it knows about. Yet they are still selling them to unsuspecting buyers, without disclosing this flaw. The picture quality of OLED is outstanding but its reliability and longevity is suspect.
macmane likes this.

LG OLED65C6P, PIONEER KURO 6010, MARANTZ AV7703, MINI DSP DDRC-88A(DiracLive),OPPO 93,XBOX ONE X, PS4 Pro,AUDIO TECHNICA TURNTABLE, RYHTHMIC FV15HP, HSU VTF-MK2, MIRAGE OMD-15,MIRAGE OMD-5, ENERGY TOWERS AND CENTER CHANNEL
2 CARVIN AND 1 CROWN POWER AMP
post #27504 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Liked: 341
My b6 I got in October 2016 is still going strong. No issues at all.

Streaming Devices: Nvidia Shield, 2x Roku 3's, 1st/2nd gen chromecast, ATV4k, Apple TV 4, xbox 360/one
Displays: Vizio M602i-B3, LG OLED65B6, panasonic ax100u on a 145" S-I-L-V-E-R painted screen, 40" Samsung
Receivers: Denon X3300, Yamaha RX-V663. Bluray/UHD player: Oppo UDP-203
post #27505 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 08:03 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 45
New issue has come up out of the blue for both my 55B6 and 55C6 - I cannot get the WiFi to connect anymore. I’ve tried every trick I looked up online - turning auto time/date off, auto location off, quick start off, and reset to initial settings. Nothing works. It sees my router, but it never can connect. No new firmware updates or anything. This is totally out of the blue. Computers, iPhones and iPads all connect to the WiFi just fine.

Any ideas what is going on here??? It’s quite infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #27506 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 09:11 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockdown571 View Post
Click the top left of the screen with the pointer.
I did but all I saw was a small box that said options with rewind arrows on either side of it...
post #27507 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 09:19 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra5wood View Post
I did but all I saw was a small box that said options with rewind arrows on either side of it...
Aim the pointer at the top area of the screen, then click the wheel down once for input info & while the input info is showing & you still have the pointer over the input info, you can click again and get more info about the video / program if it's available for that input/app or program.

post #27508 of 28037 Old 01-26-2019, 06:28 PM

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyy2 View Post
If you used a credit card to purchase it check to see if they provide a warranty extension.

I used a CITI card and it gives me:
  • Extension of the manufacturer’s warranty by two years, with total coverage not exceeding seven years from the purchase date
  • If an extended warranty is purchased, Citi’s coverage begins at the expiration of that warranty
  • Coverage up to $10,000, capped at the lower of the purchase price and the cost to repair or replace
good luck

Chase is currently closed, so I'll try tomorrow or Monday. With my card though, it looks like they offer a year extension, so I'm late by seven months. I'll see what they have to say though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer75 View Post
My b6 I got in October 2016 is still going strong. No issues at all.
What an amazingly helpful post. Thanks! Besides, you still have three months to go. I didn't have any issues at all either...until I did.

Last edited by Plasmoidial; 01-27-2019 at 01:05 AM.
post #27509 of 28037 Old 01-27-2019, 06:23 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 2
In case somebody is still looking to buy one...

I'm still looking for the OEM stand for mine, and happened across this link. There's an electronics store in southeast Florida that still has the 65" C6 available. I have no connection to this store, and cannot rate their responsiveness or customer service practices. But, for any big fans of 3D, this could be last call!

https://www.shopjetson.com/electroni...nch/OLED65C6P/
post #27510 of 28037 Old 01-27-2019, 10:15 AM

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Aim the pointer at the top area of the screen, then click the wheel down once for input info & while the input info is showing & you still have the pointer over the input info, you can click again and get more info about the video / program if it's available for that input/app or program.

On my 65B6 clicking when watching 1080 it shows resolution, but when watching Netflix, internal app, nothing shown when viewing menu and when watching a 4k show it brings up the options box clicking it only shows audio (5.1 etc) and sub titles but nothing about resolution.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
arc , C6-B6 , calibration , computer , desktop , firmware update , lg c6 pc sdr hdr , lg oled , monitor , oled , oled b6 , oled lg , screen damage , screen uniformity , settings , soundbar , there is sig

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page