How to: Turn off ASBL on LG OLED TV - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 71Likes

post #211 of 292 Old 09-24-2017, 07:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked: 303
So that is what I experienced last night. I am new to OLED tech and did not know about this. I was using my E7 as a computer monitor for the first time last night. I was replying to a post on another forum where the screen is mainly white. The screen looked nice and bright. As I typed a rather long reply, I noticed that when I looked up the screen had dimmed a bit. It restored itself when I submitted the post, but it was annoying.

Today, I was about the play a game. I was in the screen setting up options for the game when a friend called on the phone. As I spoke to him I noticed it happen again, where the screen just dimmed. I hit a few buttons but nothing changed until I backed out of the that screen then the TV showed a bright picture again.

-Hawkmoon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 292 Old 10-09-2017, 03:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Hi,

I hope some here can help me a bit with a moral quandary that I'm having

A while back I followed the instructions here on how to turn off the ASBL on our B6 because it kept dimming during Game of Thrones and now we're having some (hopefully unrelated) problems with the TV (I'll paste the description of the problems at the end of this post).

I'm wondering if I'm obligated to tell the store that I've turned it off (I have turned it back on again now) or if it is totally unlikely that turning the ASBL off has anything to do with the problems we're now having. My worry is that if I do tell them, they'll use that to deny a repair regardless of it being totally irrelevant to the fault popping up now. On the other hand, if it is likely that the turning it off has caused the faults I want to tell them because I don't want to cheat in any way

Here's the problem description from another thread:

Hi,
We have been having some problems with our B6 lately. A couple of days ago it started going to black for a couple of seconds while watching our Apple TV 4. This happened every few minutes. I thought it might be the HDMI-cable that had gone bad so I exchanged it.

Yesterday it suddenly showed two half pictures very brightly while watching from our Blu-Ray and I thought it might be a handshake issue so I restarted both the TV and the Blu-Ray and then it worked for the rest of the night.

Today we suddenly got no picture when we turned the TV on. Not from any external sources and not from the internal apps or the menus. Completely black screen. Tried turning it off and on a couple of times, still nothing. Unplugged the power cord from the wall and put it back in again and that worked so we have a picture right now.

All this has me worried that it's about to fail. Anybody experienced something similar?

By the way, a while back I got so tired of it suddenly dimming down during black scenes that last a while that I went into the service menu and turned off the ABSL (?). There are several threads on different forums about people doing that without running into any issues and I can't see how that could lead to something like this, but what do you think? (I've turned it back on again now)
post #213 of 292 Old 10-09-2017, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 5352 Post(s)
Liked: 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordvest22 View Post
Hi,

A while back I followed the instructions here on how to turn off the ASBL on our B6 because it kept dimming during Game of Thrones and now we're having some (hopefully unrelated) problems with the TV (I'll paste the description of the problems at the end of this post).

I'm wondering if I'm obligated to tell the store that I've turned it off (I have turned it back on again now) or if it is totally unlikely that turning the ASBL off has anything to do with the problems we're now having. My worry is that if I do tell them, they'll use that to deny a repair regardless of it being totally irrelevant to the fault popping up now. On the other hand, if it is likely that the turning it off has caused the faults I want to tell them because I don't want to cheat in any way

Hi,
We have been having some problems with our B6 lately. A couple of days ago it started going to black for a couple of seconds while watching our Apple TV 4. This happened every few minutes. I thought it might be the HDMI-cable that had gone bad so I exchanged it.

Yesterday it suddenly showed two half pictures very brightly while watching from our Blu-Ray and I thought it might be a handshake issue so I restarted both the TV and the Blu-Ray and then it worked for the rest of the night.

Today we suddenly got no picture when we turned the TV on. Not from any external sources and not from the internal apps or the menus. Completely black screen. Tried turning it off and on a couple of times, still nothing. Unplugged the power cord from the wall and put it back in again and that worked so we have a picture right now.

All this has me worried that it's about to fail. Anybody experienced something similar?

By the way, a while back I got so tired of it suddenly dimming down during black scenes that last a while that I went into the service menu and turned off the ABSL (?). There are several threads on different forums about people doing that without running into any issues and I can't see how that could lead to something like this, but what do you think? (I've turned it back on again now)
I have had ASBL turned off on my EF900 for 2 years and my E6 for a year. No issues whatsoever. The issue you have is not related to that. Could be a video board, power supply or even the panel. Now if you had a lot of burn in caused by static images because you used your tv as a computer screen and you turned ASBL off, then that would be your fault. As far as voiding warranties, changing settings in the SM may indeed void the warranty.
nodixe and Nordvest22 like this.

LG 65E6P OLED - LG 65EF9500 OLED - OPPO 203 - OPPO 103D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #214 of 292 Old 10-09-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanks for answering!
Good to hear that it hasn't got anything to do with what's going on with the TV now (whatever that is), not so good to hear that it might void the warranty.

However, even if it voids the warranty from LG, it shouldn't void my consumer rights which here in Norway are rather strong (5 years with rights to complain on errors amongst other things) and I would think that there has to be a connection between changing the setting in the service menu and these problems for those rights to be voided.

I mean, consumer rights go away if misuse leads to an error/fault, but if the change of the setting doesn't have anything to do with the errors that ought to be considered irrelevant if these issues turn out to be something that has to be repaired.
post #215 of 292 Old 11-03-2017, 08:17 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 24
There's an easier way to get in to the service menu without buying a service remote or the app. Just use a Vizio remote (or if you have a universal remote program it to be a vizio) then hit the dash key - on the remote and enter the code 0413 and presto, you're there! Just tested it and realized we're talking about two different service menus.

However, I went and played around with a few android apps, if you have an android with IR, and there's one called "Anymote Smart Remote" you can get the free version and have it use the service remote functions. Just have to tell it you have an LG Tv and reject the first two models it gives you and I think it was the third that pulls up the service remote. Only limit is that you can only have one remote programmed into it, otherwise you have to pay for it.
Panteraswift likes this.

Last edited by Iknowaguy; 11-04-2017 at 08:56 PM.
post #216 of 292 Old 11-05-2017, 05:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Quoted: 4234 Post(s)
Liked: 5140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordvest22 View Post
Hi,

Hi,

This is definitely Not an ASBL problem because there is no way the overall screen brightness on GOT, on most scenes, would hit the level to trigger it since they are so dark.

John
Sony 55A1E, A9F / LG 55OLEDC8
Marantz 7012, Ohm Walsh Speakers
Klein K10-A, Jeti 1501, Murideo Six-G
Calman Ultimate, ISF Level III Certified
post #217 of 292 Old 11-27-2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrref View Post
This is definitely Not an ASBL problem because there is no way the overall screen brightness on GOT, on most scenes, would hit the level to trigger it since they are so dark.
I think you're thinking about ABL which kicks in when the screen is too bright, I'm talking about ASBL which typically kicks in when viewing content where the screen is too dark for an extended period
post #218 of 292 Old 12-23-2017, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
this is not the current service menu

Hopefully someone is still monitoring this thread. And apologies if this was already addressed in the previous 8 pages.

The ASBL is driving me nuts on Mass Effect Andromeda. Spending more than 60 seconds in a menu causes the screen to dim to an almost unreadable level. I followed the instructions into the service menu, but it doesn't resemble what OP describes. 13 is now white balance or something and I can't find TPC anywhere in the menu.

Has anyone looked lately? Are there updated instructions on how to disable to ASBL or did LG lock it in a recent update? Thanks.
post #219 of 292 Old 12-23-2017, 10:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Johnson View Post
Hopefully someone is still monitoring this thread. And apologies if this was already addressed in the previous 8 pages.

The ASBL is driving me nuts on Mass Effect Andromeda. Spending more than 60 seconds in a menu causes the screen to dim to an almost unreadable level. I followed the instructions into the service menu, but it doesn't resemble what OP describes. 13 is now white balance or something and I can't find TPC anywhere in the menu.

Has anyone looked lately? Are there updated instructions on how to disable to ASBL or did LG lock it in a recent update? Thanks.
The instructions are correct. You are hitting the ADJ button instead of the In Start button.

post #220 of 292 Old 12-25-2017, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxman View Post
The instructions are correct. You are hitting the ADJ button instead of the In Start button.
You're my hero. Thanks, this worked.
post #221 of 292 Old 12-30-2017, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Very very thanks to ncy1 !!! It's work great for me in my "LG OLED 55EG920V" !!! From now, I can enjoy my TV OLed with his contrast ratio infinite !!! It's scandalous that "LG" put this setup without leave the choice to the customer !!!!
post #222 of 292 Old 01-10-2018, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thank you so much for posting these instructions - the asbl was killing me while playing witcher 3 hdr on my c6. Worked like a charm w my harmony remote!
post #223 of 292 Old 04-11-2018, 02:04 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
A way to disable ABL :

Picture Mode : Expert ( Bright Room )

Go to Expert Control / White Balance

just reduce the amount of Red / Green / Blue

Proposed values : Red: -10 Green: -15 Blue :-10
post #224 of 292 Old 04-18-2018, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi, this did nothing for me on the C7, i turned the option off in the service menu but still have the same problem, opening Windows 10 settings or the nvidia control panel which is pretty much a white backgroung i can see imediatelly the screen dims, even with the TPC off, any ideas?
post #225 of 292 Old 04-18-2018, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbotiva View Post
Hi, this did nothing for me on the C7, i turned the option off in the service menu but still have the same problem, opening Windows 10 settings or the nvidia control panel which is pretty much a white backgroung i can see imediatelly the screen dims, even with the TPC off, any ideas?
I don't believe there is a way to turn off ABL, only ASBL.
jrref likes this.
post #226 of 292 Old 04-24-2018, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello.

I also have an LG OLED, a B7V model. I bought the app to go into the service menu. There's infrared port in my Sony Z2 tablet, but when I'm trying to access via infrared, the app tells me that my device don't have infrared transmitter But it works fine as a universal remote for my tv.

What to do??

I really want to turn the absl off

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
post #227 of 292 Old 04-27-2018, 04:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Liked: 344
What annoys me in reading this is that there's no way to configure the amount of time before ASBL kicks in.

The function could prove useful but 60 seconds are not enough and I understand it could become annoying quickly. Were I to buy an OLED screen I'd surely turn it off. ABL has to do with power consumption and overall stressing of the unit, ASBL it's nice as a way to limit risk of burn-in but I doubt any burn-in (permanent damage) could occur in sixty seconds.

Seriously. AVS is a place where you go to learn to be unhappy. - Bear5k
Video Pioneer PDP-LX6090 (calibrated)
Audio Yamaha RX-A3010, Dynaudio Audience 72 (FL, FR), Dynaudio Audience 42C (C), Dynaudio 42W (SR, SL), Chario Piccolo Star Satellite (Presence Height), SVS PB-1000 (SW)
Sources HTPC, Xbox One S, Squeezebox
post #228 of 292 Old 05-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!VA View Post
A way to disable ABL :

Picture Mode : Expert ( Bright Room )

Go to Expert Control / White Balance

just reduce the amount of Red / Green / Blue

Proposed values : Red: -10 Green: -15 Blue :-10
No offense, but this post should be entitled "Guide for dummies: how to destroy a good "Out-of-the-box" settings in 15 seconds" or "How a solution could be worse than the problem itself"

TVs: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H, LG OLED55C8PLA | SintoAmp: Pioneer VSX-921 | BD Player: Panasonic DMP-BDT260EG | External LUT box: Entertainment Experience eeColor | Softwares: Light Illusion Lightspace HTP, Portrait Displays CalMAN Home Enthusiast 2018 R3, HCFR, DisplayCAL | Probes: x-rite i1 Pro 2 - i1 Display Pro OEM B-02, basICColor DISCUS | Test Pattern Generator: DVDO AVLab TPG
post #229 of 292 Old 10-06-2018, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 86
I turned TCP enabled OFF, but it doesnt make ANY difference. It's driving me nuts.
Tried everything. Restart and unplug tv for a while after applying TCP off. All energysaving things off in the settingsmenu. I have a LGC8.
I also have a feeling that its worse with the latest update.

My problem is that my Windows PC is dimming the whole time while i'm busy websurfing on a grey background on websites and meanwhile i have a little Kodi window at the bottom so that i can watch tv while surfing. Its just ridiculous that this happens. In and out of dimming while busy.

Does someone know if i'm missing something? Or if maybe i can change another setting in de service menu? Thanks!

EDIT: I did some more testing and it seems that the little videowindow is causing this? I tested with Kodi and VLC and after a minute or 2/3 the screen starts to dim slowly while just staring at it without doing anything else and it stays like this. Then i also start to browse various sites and then the dimming comes and goes. Very annoying.

Now with NO video playing the screen doesnt dim when browsing, and not even if i just stare at the screen and do nothing (because i disabled TCP obviously).

So the question is: WHY is the screen dimming when there's a little video window in the corner?
And it also dims when kodi is in full screen even i just tested! very weird.

EDIT: For my pc i solved it by putting it in de back of the tv (ARC) instead of my hdmi 1.3 receiver and switching on Deep Colour and enabling HDR in windows. Without HDR it also dims.

-Firetv 3 also deep colour on and autoresolution , but still dims after 2 minutes with directv now etc. Firetv is totally out of sync on ARC, not through my receiver.
Appletv 4K same story.

So now i am thinking that when its not HDR,then it dims? So then,when i buy a 2.0 receiver,there is no more dimming?

EDIT: starts to dim again with PC settings above after tv was off for 6 hours.
What a crap.
There MUST be a different setting in the service menu, because its not TCP enabled off. It still dims. After about 150 seconds. And full screen on CNN also dims after 150 seconds. Unacceptable LG.

EDIT: Seems not to dim with these 3 settings with CNN or anything else on my PC: HDMI cable from PC directly in the tv and Deep Colour ON + HDR in windows enabled and with Oled light 100 and Contrast 65.

- My Firetv Connected to the tv keeps dimming when i test it with CNN with Deep Colour on and with the Oledlight 100 and contrast 65.
Because of the static white CNN banner the whole image dims after 2 minutes.

Last edited by pennywise666; 10-07-2018 at 04:33 PM.
post #230 of 292 Old 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3743 Post(s)
Liked: 2941
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywise666 View Post
EDIT: I did some more testing and it seems that the little videowindow is causing this? I tested with Kodi and VLC and after a minute or 2/3 the screen starts to dim slowly while just staring at it without doing anything else and it stays like this. Then i also start to browse various sites and then the dimming comes and goes. Very annoying.
Do you have the logo dimming feature turned on? If so, turn it completely off.
post #231 of 292 Old 10-07-2018, 02:18 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Do you have the logo dimming feature turned on? If so, turn it completely off.

I tried that already,but didnt make a difference.
post #232 of 292 Old 10-10-2018, 07:23 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 32
I have LG65C8, and I can't get it to kick in, never mind notice it. I tried pausing a netflix all white opening screen on Apple TV 4K. Nothing happened after even 2min. I tried pausing a Blu-ray with a bright scene - nothing happens again. I tried watching a YouTube 1 hour full white vide. Nothing again. Zero dimming. How can I get it to kick in??? Maybe it's because my OLED is at 35? No idea.

Bogdan Urma Photography
TV: LG OLED 65C8
Sources: Panasonic DP-UB820, Apple TV 4K, Verizon Fios STB, & Xbox One X
Video Processor: TruVue eeColor P/G:DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: i1 Display Pro OEM Rev.B (2018) & i1 Pro2 OEM Rev.E Software: LightSpace LTE
post #233 of 292 Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 AM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
They've gone a long way with not making ABL so severe that it shows itself in ordinary content.

Now if they could figure out how to build these screens with better uniformity. That still drives me a little nuts.

I dunno, what am I missing? I see it every day in normal content. While watching normal cable TV, the ABL kicks in when a commercial has a white screen with the company's logo at the end (very common). When using the TV as a monitor, the ABL kicks in whenever I'm browsing a window that is mostly white (such as a folder in Windows, or like Facebook or something).

Obviously ABL can be disabled by lowering OLED Light to ~35, but that's defeating the purpose- you're lowering the TV to be as dim as when ABL kicks in anyway.

I know that OLEDs aren't designed to be as bright as LCD/LEDs, but as someone who has been using LCD/LEDs for the past decade or so, my eyes are craving a bit more brightness from the TV. Putting OLED Light at 35, as many have recommended, seemed so, so dim. But setting the OLED Light high means that ABL is constantly going in and out with normal content. I can't decide if I should:

(1) Keep OLED Light at 35 and let my eyes adjust to a dimmer TV;
(2) Keep it high, between 50-100 depending on content, and deal with constant ABL whenever a mostly white screen comes on; or
(3) Simply return the OLED and go back to the eye-candy that is brightness porn of LEDs, and deal with the awful viewing angles.

Last edited by wiivile; 10-10-2018 at 10:27 AM.
post #234 of 292 Old 10-23-2018, 06:17 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Is there a way to use a remote app on iOS to do this? It’s driving me insane watching The Haunting Of Hill House! This series is dark to begin with and it gets way too dark because ASBL freaking kicks in all the god damn time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TV: LG OLED65B6P
A/V Amp: Denon AVR-X6500H
Speakers: Towers = Martin Logan Motion 40's (bi-amp), Center = Martin Logan Motion 50XT (bi-amp), Sub = Martin Logan Dynamo 700
Speaker Wires: KnuKonceptz Kord Kable 10 Gauge Copper Speaker
post #235 of 292 Old 10-24-2018, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3743 Post(s)
Liked: 2941
So the instructions in the first post of this thread don't appear to apply to the C8 at all. At least I can't see anything that relates to the instructions. Help? When I open the SM I see a long list of stuff but no "OLED" item.

Edit: Never mind. Using the Harmony commands you have to use the "InStart" command to open the full SM.
I'll add though that there's no "exit" button on the LG remote, so the first post instructions should be updated. Hitting "Home" on the remote exits the SM.

Last edited by rdgrimes; 10-24-2018 at 04:40 PM.
post #236 of 292 Old 10-25-2018, 02:03 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 9
How to: Turn off ASBL on LG OLED TV

Bought a Harmony Remote (model: 350) and just turned off ASBL on my B6. Will test The Haunting Of Hill House shorty here to see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TV: LG OLED65B6P
A/V Amp: Denon AVR-X6500H
Speakers: Towers = Martin Logan Motion 40's (bi-amp), Center = Martin Logan Motion 50XT (bi-amp), Sub = Martin Logan Dynamo 700
Speaker Wires: KnuKonceptz Kord Kable 10 Gauge Copper Speaker

Last edited by tl24ss; 10-25-2018 at 02:30 PM.
post #237 of 292 Old 10-25-2018, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the search function doesnt seem to work for me. But the dreadful HDR paused brightening and darkening can be disabled. In the same menu there is a OLED feature named Module HDR. It should be set to to AUTO by default. But if you change it to ON it will fix that issue. ABL still works but kicks in instantly without any more delays.

The only thing is that it will make your SDR a touch brighter. So if you had OLED Light 56 before try 40. Works great and no noticeable delayed dimming!
post #238 of 292 Old 11-09-2018, 11:11 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwind View Post
I have LG65C8, and I can't get it to kick in, never mind notice it. I tried pausing a netflix all white opening screen on Apple TV 4K. Nothing happened after even 2min. I tried pausing a Blu-ray with a bright scene - nothing happens again. I tried watching a YouTube 1 hour full white vide. Nothing again. Zero dimming. How can I get it to kick in??? Maybe it's because my OLED is at 35? No idea.
The Sony A1E supposedly has this issue, I followed a link from that thread here. I to am in the same boat as yourself, I think I know why our sets that utilizes the same LG panels dims, when others like us don't.

Sony OLED XBR-65A1E / Sony UHD Player UBP-X800Mark 2, & 1
Sony Playstation 4 Pro / Sony A/V Receiver STR ZA2100ES
Apple 4KTV / DirectTV Genie Gen 2 H44-500
post #239 of 292 Old 11-10-2018, 12:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepiecesfit View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the search function doesnt seem to work for me. But the dreadful HDR paused brightening and darkening can be disabled. In the same menu there is a OLED feature named Module HDR. It should be set to to AUTO by default. But if you change it to ON it will fix that issue. ABL still works but kicks in instantly without any more delays.

The only thing is that it will make your SDR a touch brighter. So if you had OLED Light 56 before try 40. Works great and no noticeable delayed dimming!
I tried this on my E6 and it definitely does work. On my E6 the choices for Module HDR are Off, Normal(default) and ON. Like you said it really does make SDR brighter. Basically HDR brighter without any clipping. One way to see just how much brighter it makes your tv is to display an SDR 100% white slide. Then go into the SM and switch Module HDR from Normal to ON. You can see the boost on the white underneath the SM screen. In fact, after you do it, and if you have slides that increase 10% at a time and go all the way up to 109%, you will see that ABL does not kick in with SDR. Usually once you hit 90% white when OLED light is at 100, the screen does not get any brighter when you go up to 100% and then to 109%. Now it does with the module set to ON. It no longer has ABL kick in when full screen white hits 130 nits with SDR. You will then need to lower OLED 15 to 20 points, but it still has more punch than before. Not sure that's a good idea if you watch stations with bright static logos, but really wouldn't be any worse than playing HDR games with all those static HUDs.

So if you hate ABL with SDR, setting Module HDR to on, basically disables ABL with SDR content.

Last edited by wxman; 11-10-2018 at 12:41 AM.
post #240 of 292 Old 11-10-2018, 05:36 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVnt View Post
The Sony A1E supposedly has this issue, I followed a link from that thread here. I to am in the same boat as yourself, I think I know why our sets that utilizes the same LG panels dims, when others like us don't.
I'm pretty sure it's because I'm running my set at OLED 35, which for my set is 120nits max peak white. At this level one won't notice it really.

Bogdan Urma Photography
TV: LG OLED 65C8
Sources: Panasonic DP-UB820, Apple TV 4K, Verizon Fios STB, & Xbox One X
Video Processor: TruVue eeColor P/G:DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: i1 Display Pro OEM Rev.B (2018) & i1 Pro2 OEM Rev.E Software: LightSpace LTE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply OLED Technology and Flat Panels General

Tags
asbl , dim , dimming , oled , service menu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page